Heart Dream Explanation — The heart symbolizes the dreamer’s wife. It also refers to his courage, tolerance, forgiveness, temerariousness (guts), quality, generosity, endurance, and righteousness. Anything wrong in it in a dream applies to the body, as the heart belongs to the body and makes it live. But the interpretation of dreams involving the heart by the ancient Arabs was often paradoxical.
• The heart coming out of the body: Religious faith and fidelity.
• Emptying the heart: Truth will prevail.
Heart Dream Explanation — (Daughter; Pulsate; Servant) In a dream, the human heart represents his awareness, diligence, intelligence, master, king of the human body and its governor. Seeing a heart in a dream also represents good conduct, good spiritual awareness, religious assiduity and clarity of speech. If one's heart is stolen from him in a dream, it means fear, yearnings, bad religious practices, an accident, or a calamity. Seeing one's heart blackened, or covered with an opaque seal in a dream, it means heedlessness, sinfulness and blindness of the heart. (Also see Body; Chest)
Heart Dream Explanation — • The heart being cut: Recovery and relief.
• Heartache: The dreamer is ill-reputed on the religious plane.
• Feeling miserable at heart: Repentance.
• Any disease in the heart: The dreamer is not a true believer, as the sentence “In their hearts is a disease…” was mentioned eleven times in the Holy Quran in that sense. Reference could be made, for instance, among others, to “Suratul Baqarah” (The Cow), verse 10.
Heart pain Dream Explanation — (Also see Body; Pain)
Heart palpitation Dream Explanation — (See Palpitation)
Spear Dream Explanation — • Stabbing with a spear and seeing blood coming out: Will win something, receive a reward, and be healthy and wealthy or return after a long absence.
• Cutting the adversary’s flesh or severing any of his limbs by stabbing him with a spear: Will obtain money and welfare from the victim of the type resented by religious people.
• Being stabbed with a spear: Will be slandered.
• Wounds worsening after being stabbed with a spear: Will obtain dirty money from the attacker.
Palpitation Dream Explanation — (Heart; Pulsate; Throbbing) In a dream, palpitation means neglecting something, or abandoning it. If one sees his heart pulsating rapidly in a dream, it means changing his travel plans, or denying a marriage promise, or putting off a fight.
Aorta Dream Explanation — (Artery) In a dream, the aorta represents man's heart, souls and innermost self because it carries the blood from his heart to all the main arteries. In a dream, the aorta also represents one's happiness, health, sorrows and pain. (Also see Jugular vein)
Love Dream Explanation — • Being ardently in love: Religious corruption and financial losses.
• Loving God Almighty: The dreamer will be proficient in his religion and will observe the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• Doing what the heart desires: The dreamer will start something endless.
• Fulfilling all passions without any barriers or restraints: The dreamer will meet all sorts of trouble and have a bad heart.
• Dreaming of being burnt or undergoing cauterization, et cetera: The dreamer is deeply in love.
• Somebody telling the dreamer, “I love you”: That person abhors him.
Ali Ibn Abi Taleb Dream Explanation — • An Ulema, or Muslim religious scholar or erudite, seeing Ali: Will acquire further knowledge, prestige, and power over his equals. The dreamer should be careful as not to be taken captive, deported, or relocated. Seeing Ali in a warlike mood in a Muslim city: Civil strife or a very strong polemic.
• Seeing Ali in a place where there are great or old people: They will all be destroyed.
• Seeing Ali, his hands deeply tinged: The children of the dreamer will have the upper hand in a dispute with him.
• Seeing Ali with a wound in his body: The dreamer is being stabbed or strongly contested and will be brought down or subdued.
• Ali taking out the sword: The dreamer is asking his children to become chiefs and to fight for it. Seeing Ali in a fight means that those children will triumph.
Happiness Dream Explanation — (Elation; Excitement; Joy) In general, happiness in a dream means sorrow. To be happy about something which the heart does not feel comfortable with, or which the heart does not qualify as correct conduct or behavior in a dream means sadness and sorrow in wakefulness. Happiness in a dream also means being indifferent about following Allah's commands. If one's happiness in his dream is derived from the release of a prisoner or the recovery of a sick person, then it means positive changes in one's life.
Travels Dream Explanation — (Hotel; Inn; Millstone; World) In a dream, travels mean discovering people's substance or character. If a poor person sees himself travelling in a dream, it means that he will become rich. If one hosts travellers in a dream, it means that he may receive news from that direction. Travelling in a dream also means changing condition, state, environment, or that one may have to wash the floor of a house, or change his employer, repent for his sin, or satisfy what his heart desires. Travelling on foot in a dream means owing a debt that is weighing heavy in one's heart.
Reciting Surah Naaziaat Dream Explanation — All grief and sorrow will be removed from his heart.
Reciting Surah Nabaa Dream Explanation — All grief and sorrow will be removed from his heart. He will become honourable and his name will be mentioned with reverence by the people.
Reciting Surah Rome Dream Explanation — Whoever reads it there is hypocrisy in his heart. But if its reader is a king he will acquire the knowledge of Deen. And if he a qaadhi or trader he will profit tremendously.
Inquisitional court Dream Explanation — In a dream, the inquisitional court represents the heart of all problems, or the nerve center of worldly adversities. (Also see Hearing board)
Angels Dream Explanation — If one sees angels descending upon a cemetery in a dream, it signifies the presence of blessed and righteous souls in that place. If one sees angels walking in the markets in a dream, it means that the merchants are trifling with prices and playing with the measures. If the angels who are in charge of punishing the sinner in hell walk before a dying person and he does not fear them in the dream, it means peace and tranquillity. If one sees the angels teaching a dying person how to recite his final rites in a dream, it means glad tidings and attainment of what his heart desires, a guarantee of his safety, happiness, joy and of having a blessed and a good heart. If he sees them angry with him or beating him or subduing and taming him in a dream, it means that he may revert to sin, earn the displeasure of his parents, disdain from complying with Allah's commands, or he could even come to deny the necessity of Allah's religion. Such angels in a dream also represent the emissaries of a governor or his deputies.
Enamelist Dream Explanation — (Coating; Glazier; Pride) In a dream, an enamelist represents someone who is proud of himself or who is arrogant and deceives himself about his greatness, wealth and attainments, or who mixes with and befriends stupid people and opens his heart to them.
Wakefulness Dream Explanation — • Staying up very late: Will lose the dearest person to one’s heart—a family member, a child, or a lover.
• Continuous wakefulness (a sleepless night): Will part from best friends or most beloved ones.
Greengrocer Dream Explanation — A person who fully comprehends what people say and he understands their reasoning. And when he speaks he supports his speech with good reasoning and proof. He also possesses a good and clean heart