| |Heart Dream Explanation
— The heart
symbolizes the dreamer’s wife. It also refers to his courage, tolerance, forgiveness, temerariousness (guts), quality, generosity, endurance, and righteousness. Anything wrong in it in a dream applies to the body, as the heart
belongs to the body and makes it live. But the interpretation of dreams involving the heart
by the ancient Arabs was often paradoxical.
• The heart
coming out of the body: Religious faith and fidelity.
• Emptying the heart: Truth will prevail.
• The heart
being cut: Recovery and relief.
• Heartache: The dreamer is ill-reputed on the religious plane.
• Feeling miserable at heart: Repentance.
• Any disease in the heart: The dreamer is not a true believer, as the sentence “In their hearts is a disease…” was mentioned eleven times in the Holy Quran in that sense. Reference could be made, for instance, among others, to “Suratul Baqarah” (The Cow), verse 10.
Heart Dream Explanation
— (Daughter; Pulsate; Servant) In a dream, the human heart
represents his awareness, diligence, intelligence, master, king of the human body and its governor. Seeing a heart
in a dream also represents good conduct, good spiritual awareness, religious assiduity and clarity of speech. If one's heart
is stolen from him in a dream, it means fear, yearnings, bad religious practices, an accident, or a calamity. Seeing one's heart
blackened, or covered with an opaque seal in a dream, it means heedlessness, sinfulness and blindness of the heart
. (Also see Body; Chest)
Heart pain Dream Explanation
— (Also see Body; Pain)
Heart palpitation Dream Explanation
— (See Palpitation)
Palpitation Dream Explanation
— (Heart; Pulsate; Throbbing) In a dream, palpitation means neglecting something, or abandoning it. If one sees his heart
pulsating rapidly in a dream, it means changing his travel plans, or denying a marriage promise, or putting off a fight.
Spear Dream Explanation
— The spear symbolizes influence, an acquisition, a wrong move or a fault, a woman, a son, a brother, a friend ready to defend the dreamer, a truthful testimony, or a journey. A spear without iron represents a daughter who will have as many blessings as there are dents in it.
• A king or chief seeing his spear growing excessively: Will be unjust to his subjects.
• Fighting the enemies with a spear: Will make illicit gains.
• Being mounted on a horse or a camel and holding a spear: Dignity, influence, authority, and prosperity.
• Holding a spear and walking in the marketplace or simply holding it: Will have a male child. A dentate spear means that such a boy will prevail over his folk and shield them by sacrificing himself if necessary.
• Placing a spear behind the door or covering it with one’s arm: Wife will give birth to a girl.
• Stabbing with a spear: Will falter and commit a sin, backbite, or slander somebody.
• A spear breaking: Bad omen and decaying influence. If it is the chief’s spear, an enemy will emerge or the chief will be deposed or have an accident. If it belongs to the son or the brother, a tragedy will befall him. In case it can be repaired, the victim will escape or recover or things will return to normal. If it is beyond repair, the subject will die.
• The spear’s dents being broken: A son or brother will die.
• Stabbing with a spear and seeing blood coming out: Will win something, receive a reward, and be healthy and wealthy or return after a long absence.
• Cutting the adversary’s flesh or severing any of his limbs by stabbing him with a spear: Will obtain money and welfare from the victim of the type resented by religious people.
• Being stabbed
with a spear: Will be slandered.
• Wounds worsening after being stabbed
with a spear: Will obtain dirty money from the attacker.
Aorta Dream Explanation
— (Artery) In a dream, the aorta represents man's heart
, souls and innermost self because it carries the blood from his heart
to all the main arteries. In a dream, the aorta also represents one's happiness, health, sorrows and pain. (Also see Jugular vein)
Reciting Surah Naaziaat Dream Explanation
— All grief and sorrow will be removed from his heart
Reciting Surah Nabaa Dream Explanation
— All grief and sorrow will be removed from his heart
. He will become honourable and his name will be mentioned with reverence by the people.
Inquisitional court Dream Explanation
— In a dream, the inquisitional court represents the heart
of all problems, or the nerve center of worldly adversities. (Also see Hearing board)
Reciting Surah Rome Dream Explanation
— Whoever reads it there is hypocrisy in his heart
. But if its reader is a king he will acquire the knowledge of Deen. And if he a qaadhi or trader he will profit tremendously.
Happiness Dream Explanation
— (Elation; Excitement; Joy) In general, happiness in a dream means sorrow. To be happy about something which the heart
does not feel comfortable with, or which the heart
does not qualify as correct conduct or behavior in a dream means sadness and sorrow in wakefulness. Happiness in a dream also means being indifferent about following Allah's commands. If one's happiness in his dream is derived from the release of a prisoner or the recovery of a sick person, then it means positive changes in one's life. If one is told something that is supposed to make him happy, when in fact it made him sad in the dream, such as being told in a dream that so and so has just arrived from a long journey, when in fact such person has just died, it means that his sadness will be dispelled and his sorrows removed. Feeling happy in a dream means sadness, sorrow, or crying. If one sees his friends happy in a dream, then it means happiness for him too.
Travels Dream Explanation
— (Hotel; Inn; Millstone; World) In a dream, travels mean discovering people's substance or character. If a poor person sees himself travelling in a dream, it means that he will become rich. If one hosts travellers in a dream, it means that he may receive news from that direction. Travelling in a dream also means changing condition, state, environment, or that one may have to wash the floor of a house, or change his employer, repent for his sin, or satisfy what his heart
desires. Travelling on foot in a dream means owing a debt that is weighing heavy in one's heart
. Moving out of an unknown house in a dream means travelling. If a sick person sees himself travelling from one land into another that he could not recognize in his dream, it means his death. If a traveller sees himself carrying a food basket in a dream, it means that he will take a positive look at things, or that he will make a practical move that will benefit him and his family. (Also see Reckoning; Saddle-mount; Stairway; Tent)
Arrow Dream Explanation
— The arrow symbolizes a messenger; correspondence; an indication; and strength and triumph over enemies. For a woman, it refers to her husband. The weaving arrow represents an emissary, a circumcised boy, long life, or clothes.
• A woman seeing a reversed arrow in a quiver: A change of heart
against her on the part of her husband.
• Holding an arrow: Prestige, dignity, influence, and prosperity.
• An arrow breaking after being launched from the bow: The dreamer will not be able to deliver a message.
• Throwing arrows: Written messages.
• Hitting the target with an arrow: Will have a male child, if wife is expecting.
• Throwing an arrow and missing the target: Will send a messenger who will fail in his mission.
• A man’s woman, girlfriend, slave, or servant throwing an arrow and hitting him in his heart: She will tease and flirt with him, and he will be captured by her charm.
• Arrows being displayed: Messengers will give good tidings and express kind sentiments in all courtesy.
Enamelist Dream Explanation
— (Coating; Glazier; Pride) In a dream, an enamelist represents someone
who is proud of himself or who is arrogant and deceives himself about his greatness, wealth and attainments, or who mixes with and befriends stupid people and opens his heart
Wakefulness Dream Explanation
— • Staying up very late: Will lose the dearest person to one’s heart—a family member, a child, or a lover.
• Continuous wakefulness (a sleepless night): Will part from best friends or most beloved ones.
Greengrocer Dream Explanation
— A person who fully comprehends what people say and he understands their reasoning. And when he speaks he supports his speech with good reasoning and proof. He also possesses a good and clean heart
Pluck Dream Explanation
— (Animal's heart
, liver, lung and windpipe.) In a dream, animal's pluck represent savings from solid gold bullions, or they could represent woman's jewelry.
Daisy Dream Explanation
— Dreaming of picking a daisy, also called ox-eye or feverfew, at the foot of a mountain means one: (1) Will conquer the heart
of the beautiful girl of a great king. (2) Will befriend the wife’s relatives, which this plant alludes to.
Dispute Dream Explanation
— (Controversy; Quarrel) If one sees himself quarrelling with someone
in a dream, it means that he will suffer extreme pressure, stress and sorrow. If one is engaged in a dispute in a dream, it means that he is wrong and must rectify the situation and make peace with the other person. If he does so, it means that he will win what his heart
| || |