| |Sugar Dream Explanation
symbolizes joy, healing, the dissipation of worries and misery, the fulfilment of aspirations, the culmination of any action, the illustrious, beautiful, and pleasant wife, the noble and intelligent son who can assimilate any art or profession, the honest gains, and the pure and clean knowledge devoid of any heresy. One grain of sugar
is a kiss from a lover, a loved one, a son or a daughter. Conversely, plenty of sugar
represents gossip. According to Ibn Siren, selling sugar
is a bad dream. Sugar candy means sincere talk and genuine action, recovery from a disease, welfare from agriculture, and long awaited rain.
Sugar Dream Explanation
— (Kiss; Sweet) Sugar
in a dream represents joy, festivities, recovering from an illness, dispelling anxiety, putting worries aside, fulfilling one's aspirations, reaching one's goals, completing one's duty, a noble wife, a blessed son, an intelligent child, or a son who is a genius in all crafts. If sugar
is interpreted as money in the dream, then it means lawful money, and if it is interpreted as a man of knowledge, his knowledge is then free from innovation. A piece of sugar
candy means a kiss, money, a child, truthfulness, sincerity in words and actions, recovering from an illness, financial comfort after difficulties, or it could represent profits from a farming business, or from collecting the sap from maple trees in season. A large quantity of sugar
in a dream means hearsay or vain talk. Selling sugar
in a dream may stimulate hypertension or discomfort. (Also see Sugar
Sugar Dream Explanation
as well as sweetness represent money and riches if a person eats it. Sometimes it means sweet utterances.
Sugar cane Dream Explanation
— (Cane; Juice; Reeds) In a dream, sugar
cane means toiling and suffering, rambling, or clamor in the area in which it is seen in a dream. Sugar
cane in a dream also could represent a noble lineage, acquiring an honorable knowledge, or earning a spiritual advancement. Sugar
cane in a dream also represents chaste and noble women or pious men. If one sees a field of sugar
cane planted in inadequate terrain, then means destruction, ruin, or archaeological excavations that will lead to exposing the past and exhuming the dead, or it could mean a wailing party of women showing their grief and sorrow. A field of sugar
cane in a dream also represents the ability to hide something, or to redo something, or to declare a war, or it could mean signing a business agreement, a marriage contract, celebrating old times and events, freedom from imprisonment, releasing prisoners, recovering from an illness, or exhuming the dead. Chewing or sucking on a stick of sugar
cane in a dream means becoming talkative or repetitive. If one sees himself making juice out of sugar
cane in a dream, it means prosperity and wealth. Sugar
cane in a dream also represents money that one earns from a stingy person. (Also see Juice; Reed)
Sugar mill Dream Explanation
— (Mill) A sugar
mill in a dream represents success in the world, sufferings, burial, money, usury, the release of prisoners, a bathhouse, a lavatory, discarding what is shameful, waters, spinning, breathing, a college, or a fellowship house. In general, all types of mills represent good news and guidance. (Also see Oil Press)
Maple syrup Dream Explanation
— (See Sugar)
Juice Dream Explanation
— (Grapes; Sugar
cane; Wine) Pressing grapes to make wine in a dream means prosperity and a good harvest. The same interpretation is given for pressing sugar
cane or other fruits. If a poor person sees himself pressing grapes to make wine in a dream, it means that he will prosper. If one sees everyone pressing grapes to make wine, or pressing olives for their eating oil in a dream when the economic conditions are down in one's homeland, it means economic recovery. If a scholar or a student on the path, or a prisoner sees that, it means that they will escape from a potential danger. If a lender sees that, it means that he will recover his money from people. If a student on the path sees that, it means that he will succeed in his quest for knowledge. If a bachelor sees that, it means that he will get married and have many children. Making wine in a dream means good luck with one's acquaintances, or earning unlawful and tainted money. (Also see Extracting oils from seeds)
Oil press Dream Explanation
— (Oil mill; Oil refinery; Refinery) In a dream, an oil press represents spiritual guidance, knowledge, a foster mother or a wet nurse. (Also see Sugar
Honey Dream Explanation
— It presents a perbond accumulated wealth. At times it is wealth that he hs inherited or will inherit. It also symbolises Islamic and Quranic knowledge. Any sweetmeats made of honey or sugar
symbolises a perbond wealth and halaal rizq.
Press Dream Explanation
— (Mill) Building a press in a dream represents urban developments and prosperity for that place. The lack of a press or a mill in a town in a dream means poverty, the death of a foster mother or that of a wet nurse. In a dream, all types of juices and oils when freshly pressed in a dream represent freedom, relief, release from prison, dispelling distress, money, or sexual intercourse. (Also see Mill; Sugar
mill; Oil press; Thrust)
Frying Dream Explanation
— Frying meat or eggs or fish, etcetera in a dream means separation or turning away from someone or something. It also means satisfying one's needs, attaining one's goal or identifying it. Frying in a dream represents the skill of cultivating one's personal entitlements, or it could mean the home returning of a long awaited traveller or the release of a prisoner. Frying something with sugar
in a dream represents a profitable business partnership. (Also see Deep frying)
Gilder Dream Explanation
— (Gold leaf) In a dream, a gilder represents a decorator, someone who makes things attractive and pleasant or someone who coats things with sugar
. In general, a gilder in a dream represents someone who is truthful in his words and actions. If a gilder overlays gold leaf over the cover of a book in a dream, it means that he is lying, falsifying things, innovating and that he is a heedless person who loses his money in loathsome entertainments, corruption, or it could mean that he works for a religious institution.
Chewing Dream Explanation
— (Greed) To chew food other than for grinding or eating one's meal in a dream means an illness or loss of appetite. Chewing gum in a dream means earning money coupled with ugly words that will grow to become a big fight and that will lead to a court appearance. The source of it all begins with greed. Anything that is chewed in a dream means an exchange of words. The only exception to it is chewing a stick of sugar
cane in a dream. In that case, it means lauding someone or hearing pleasing words one desires to hear over and over. (Also see Chewing food; Chewing gum; Greed)
Reed Dream Explanation
— (Cane) A reed in a dream represents the worst of people, or it could connote engaging in a despicable and a loathsome conversation. Leaning on a stick of reed in a dream represents the short span of life which remains for such a person, and it could mean that he will become poor before he dies. Reed in a dream also represents a frugal person who has loyalty to nothing, and who has no respect for the common norms or ideals. If one sees strips of reed turn into strips of silver or gold in a dream, then they denote good and valued deeds. Reeds in a dream also signify prosperity and wealth which is made from lawful earnings, a pure and a chaste wife, or good children. However, reeds in a dream also represent hypocrites, and if one hears their sound in his dream, it means an argument, or a fight. (Also see Caning; Sugar
Flesh Dream Explanation
— Views on certain items of this chapter are widely divided and sometimes diametrically opposed. For instance, according to Al-Nabulsi:
• Eating somebody’s flesh: Will speak ill of such a person in his absence.
• Eating one’s own flesh: Will eat up gains. According to Ibn Siren, will eat away savings or whatever is hoarded. For Ibn Shaheen:
• Eating human flesh: Financial gains in any case. If the person whose flesh is being eaten is known to the dreamer, the latter will take a bite at the victim’s purse or property. In case the dreamer is eating such flesh voraciously and with great appetite while blood is spilling
imminent, unquestionable, and huge financial gains will be achieved.
• Eating one’s own flesh: Abundance and tremendous power are in store.
• Eating the flesh of a tortured person (crucified, hung, et cetera): Will obtain money from a wanted individual. It could also mean redemption and/or vengeance.
• Eating the flesh of one’s enemy: Will triumph over him.
• Eating the flesh of a dead person: Will speak ill of the dead, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that says: “O ye who believe! Shun much suspicion; for lo! some suspicion is a sin. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? …” (“Al-Hujurat” [The Private Apartments], verse 12.) According to Ibn Siren, it makes no difference whether the eaten person is a man or a woman, but the younger the subject, the more likely the dream will come true.
• Eating another person’s flesh raw: Will slander that person or backbite one of his relatives.
• Eating another person’s flesh cooked or grilled: Will swallow the other’s capital.
• Biting and snatching one’s own flesh and spitting it on the ground: The dreamer is an evil person and a slanderer.
• Eating one’s own tongue: (1) The dreamer is the silent, concealing, and self-restrained type. (2) The dreamer’s eloquence will help him. To come back to the general interpretation:
• A woman eating her own flesh: Will commit adultery.
• A lady eating another woman’s flesh: Will have a lesbian experience with her, or each of them will try to overpower the other physically or otherwise.
Sweets Dream Explanation
— Seeing or eating sweets in a dream indicates one's sincerity in his religious attendance, release of a prisoner, arrival of a traveller, recovery of a sick person, marriage of an unwed person, guidance, repentance, learning the Quran, buying new clothing for one's children, having a loyal servant, or earning blessed monies. Seasonal sweets in a dream represent witnessing an annual festival, or the reinstatement of a just ruler. To feel saturated with sweets in a dream means self-conceit, lies, or it could mean extolment, or speaking nice words. Eating sweets in a dream also means suffering from cold symptoms. Though, eating fermented sweets or preserves in a dream may represent a cure. If a sweet is made from the basic four ingredients (i.e., honey, sugar
, flour and manna or dates, or other fillings) in a dream, it means happiness, longevity, or escaping from the consequences of a dangerous business one ventures in with greed. As for a believer, eating sweets in a dream means tasting the blessings of one's faith, though for a disbeliever, it means indulging in the pleasures of this world. (Also see Pastry; Seasonal sweets; Sweets maker)
Mill Dream Explanation
— (Grinder; Press) In a dream, a mill represents a school, a courthouse, a balance, justice, righteousness, benefits, blessings, money, food, charity, or marriage. The millstone in a dream represents a wife and a husband. The flour that issues from between the two grinding stones represents sperms or children. A mill in a dream also means distress and adversities, uptightness, headache, a rivulet, or a windmill. If one sees a mill grinding human beings in a dream, it means loss of lives and adversities. If one sees a mill grinding something that is not edible in a dream, it means drought and rising prices. If the amount of flour coming from the mill is plentiful in the dream, it means lowering of prices, or recovering from an illness. Grinding lupine seeds, henna seeds, potash, saltwort, salsola kali, jojobe seeds or any seeds from the marsh mallow tree in a dream means washing oneself from sin, overcoming difficulties, paying one's debts and recovering from an illness. (Also see Oil press; Press; Sugar
Underground granary Dream Explanation
— (Granary; Pantry; Storage room; Subterranean storehouse) An underground grain storage house in a dream represents a caring mother, a single parent or a foster mother. This interpretation comes from the example of a fetus in his mother's womb and its dependence on her to supply the necessary nourishment. Once the stored food is consumed, then it is necessary to depend on a new source. If one sees an underground granary demolished or filled with dirt in the dream, and if his mother is sick, it means that she may die from her illness. If one's wife is pregnant, it means that she will soon deliver her infant. A demolished underground granary in a dream means finding a buyer for one's grains, and the dirt that fills the storehouse in the dream represents money. If the stored grain turns into dirt in a dream, it means that market prices will come down, or it could mean the loss of one's investment. Seeing a granary filled with food in a dream means that one's wife is pregnant. If a fire consumes the stored grain in a dream, it means rising prices. If one sees a granary filled with sugar
or dates in a dream, it means that prices will stabilize and become attainable, while the type of food stored therein will be in limited supplies and consequently, its price will rise. If a sick person falls into an underground granary in a dream, it means his death, or drowning in the sea, or facing a highway robbery. As for one who is engaged in a fight, an underground granary in his dream represents a prison or a visit to a brothel.
Nosebleed Dream Explanation
— • Having a nosebleed: Will find a treasure.
• An abundant but thin nosebleed: Will earn lasting money.
• A heavy and thick nosebleed: Will have a miscarriage. Bleeding from the nose but assuming that the bleeding is good: Benefits from the chief. Harmful bleeding from the nose: A benefit from the chief would turn out to be a calamity. In case the dreamer is himself a chief, one or two drops would mean benefits; the equivalent of one or two quarts of supposedly beneficial bleeding would mean physical fitness and religious devotion or the end of a sinful situation. In the event of a harmful nosebleed, the chief’s religious faith will weaken and he will commit a sin.
• Dreaming of having lost all strength after a nosebleed: The dreamer will become poor. The reverse is also true.
• Nose blood spilling
on the dreamer’s clothes: The dreamer will earn dirty money and commit sins. If the clothes had not been stained, the hero of such a dream would halt whatever sin he is committing.
• Blood from the nose dropping on the road: The dreamer will be paying his zakat (Muslim religious dues) and giving alms on the road. NUH.
• Seeing the prophet Nuh (Noah): (1) The dreamer will have a long life full of tricks and all sorts of trouble from the enemy, but will triumph and thank God profusely as mentioned in the Holy Quran. (“Al-Israe” or “Bani Israil” [The Children of Israel], verse 03.) (2) The dreamer will marry a pious woman who will give the dreamer children.41 (3) The dreamer’s children will disobey him and might become apostates and die as such, arousing his wrath and anger. (4) The dreamer will become a scholar, be patient, and obey the Lord. (5) After overcoming enemies, the dreamer will be given a very high position only to be disobeyed by friends. But the dreamer will ultimately prevail, by the grace of God. (6) The dreamer will have plenty of enemies and covetous neighbours, but God will save him from their evil eye and will avenge him. (7) The disbelievers will be destroyed and the devout favoured, despite formidable power wielded by the heretics. (8) The dreamer will triumph over hostile folk or family and might regret that victory later on for all the pain it will bring about. (9) Drought will come to an end, and rain will fall heavily, as Noah’s era was marked by abundant waters and the famous deluge. (10) Relief. Worries and sorrow will be over. (11) Prices will increase. (12) An allusion to carpentry, agriculture, and extensive knowledge of humans, other mammals, and birds (Noah’s ark). (13) Will wail, as Nuh in Arabic means “loud weeping.”
• Seeing Nuh on a ship: The ship will reach the shore safely.
• A woman dreaming of Nuh: She will rebel against her husband and obey her close relatives and other folk.
Bread Dream Explanation
— (Loaf; Knowledge; Life; Longevity; Money; Mother; Nanny; Needs; Prosperity; Religion; A strong person.) When bread is made from bleached flour in a dream, it means blessed earnings and a comfortable life. When it is made with unbleached flour in a dream, it means disturbances in one's life. It is said that each loaf of bread represents forty years of one's life. Each loaf of bread also may represent money in denominations of tens, hundreds or thousands, all relative to the financial standing of the person in the dream, or the type of work he performs. Whole wheat bread, barley bread or sweet bread made with honey or sugar
in a dream means rising prices. Eating bread with its crusts in a dream is like eating honey with its beeswax. Oven fresh bread when eaten in one's dream is best. Bread in a dream represents woman's chastity. Bread made with bleached flour means living a clean life, having pure knowledge, or a beautiful wife. If a student sees himself distributing bread among poor people in a dream, it means that he will attain his goals and succeed in his studies. If he is a preacher, it means that people are accepting his admonitions and advice. Otherwise, if he sees people crowding over him to get their bread in the dream, it means that people will seek what he has to offer. In that case, his position is better than theirs, for the giving hand is better than the receiving one. If one sees a deceased person offering him a piece of bread in a dream, it means that he will receive unexpected money from an unsolicited source. If one sees bread hanging in the skies, over the roofs or hanging down from trees in a dream, it means rising prices and the same interpretation applies for all commodities. If he sees bread scattered on the ground and people walking over it in a dream, it means prosperity in that land which leads to vanity. A good looking loaf of bread represents one's good religious stand, otherwise it means the opposite. Baking bread in a dream means working for one's livelihood. Seeing squandered loaves of bread and not eating from them in the dream means meeting with brothers one has not seen for a long time. Having a loaf of bread baked with coarsely grounded grains in the dream means living a comfortable life, though with insignificant religious attendance. If it is a loaf of barley bread in the dream, it means a strenuous life, though well managed. Corn bread, chick peas bread or millet bread means tight financial conditions and rising prices. If one is given a piece of dried bread in a dream, it indicates the near end of his life. A loaf of bread in a dream means marriage for an unwed person, and for a craftsman, it means progress in his trade. As for a ruler or a judge, a well baked loaf of bread in a dream represents his justice. Small loaves of bread in a dream represent a short life, while large loaves mean longevity. Eating a hot loaf of bread means hypocrisy, because the effect of the oven's heat is still in it. Eating bread without a meal means a sickness or dying alone. Eating from a loaf of bread which is half baked in a dream means that one may suffer from high fever. If a poor person eats sweetbread or a cake in a dream, it means sickness or loss of what he maybe expecting to receive. Eating the thin variety of rock baked bread in a dream means increase in one's earnings. A thin loaf of bread in a dream also could mean a short life. Holding two loaves of bread in a dream means marrying two sisters, one after the other. Eating simultaneously from two loaves of bread, one in each hand in a dream also means a marriage to two sisters. Eating pretzels in a dream means adopting a good health diet. Stale bread in a dream means inexpensive or shoddy prices. Dough in a dream means debts or loans. A flying loaf of bread with two wings means high prices. Eating a flat loaf of bread, or a loaf of pita bread in a dream means easy living or prosperity. Eating a bun in a dream denotes a decent financial stability. In a dream, a loaf of bread also represents little money or little earnings, or a small wage. (Also see Dough)
| || |