| |Sperm Dream Explanation
— • Giving or receiving sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming
• Seeing sperm coming
out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming
. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm
all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm
of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
• Owning a jar full of sperm: Will find a treasure.
• Receiving hot sperm: Will get money from a treasure.
• Yellow sperm: A male child who will be ill very often or who is full of disease.
• Red sperm: A boy whose life will be short.
• Black sperm: A boy who will become the master of his folk.
• A black semen or sperm coming
from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Holding somebody else’s sperm
in one’s hand: Someone else’s money will come to the dreamer.
• Fire coming
out of a woman’s vagina (in lieu of semen): Will give birth to a tyrant.
• Eating or swallowing sperm: A reference to water or mucus.
Sperm Dream Explanation
— (See Semen)
Coming down Dream Explanation
— (See Descending)
Coming home Dream Explanation
— (See Arrival)
Home coming Dream Explanation
— (See Arrival)
Semen Dream Explanation
— (Also see Sperm
• The semen of a beautiful woman: Honey or cooking butter.
• Black semen or sperm coming
from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Yellow semen coming
from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a sick child.
• Red semen coming
from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will not live long.
• Marrying a resuscitated man, taking him to one’s house, having sex, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there is on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation applies if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm
Discharge Dream Explanation
— See Prostatic Discharge and Sperm
Semen Dream Explanation
— (Sperm) In a dream, semen represents a growing and a lasting capital, whether there is little or much of it. If one sees a drop of semen coming
out of his reproductive organs in a dream, it denotes money that will surface. If the man's semen spatters over his wife in the dream, it means that he will buy her a new garment. Owning an earthenware jar filled with semen in a dream means uncovering a hidden treasure, or becoming wealthy. If the husband is spattered with the semen of his wife in a dream, it means that he will satisfy his desire for her and attain his purpose. Drinking water from one's own reproductive organ in a dream means lustfulness. If the husband sees a thick yellowish fluid flowing from his wife's sexual organ in a dream, it means that she will give birth to an unhealthy child. If a reddish fluid flows instead in the dream, it represents a short lived child. If it comes out as a black fluid in the dream, it means that such a child will grow to dominate the family and to be an unjust master of the household. The ovum of a beautiful woman in a dream means happiness, wealth and children. Semen in a dream also means attaining one's goal, comfort, or wasting one's capital, divulging one's secrets, or the death of a child. If a farmer sees semen in his dream, it means that he will work on a barren land and make it fertile. (Also see Impurity; Sexual intercourse; Vagina)
Smoke Dream Explanation
— Smoke symbolizes sufferings and torture inflicted by God or a penalty imposed by the sultan or ruler.
• Smoke coming
out of one’s shop: Welfare and fertility after an ordeal and a scandal caused by influential people.
• Smoke coming
out of well-cooked meat: Welfare, fertility, and joy after difficulties.
• Being lost or disappearing in smoke: Will have a fever.
• Feeling the heat of smoke: Trouble and worries.
Giraffe Dream Explanation
— (Hoof) Seeing a giraffe without a necessary reason in a dream has a negative connotation. In fact, it may mean an illness or business losses. On the other hand, a giraffe in a dream could represent a beautiful woman, or learning astonishing news coming
from a foreign land, or hearing comforting news coming
from a close friend, a wife or a child. A giraffe in a dream also represents a wife who is keen to protect her married life or who stands behind her husband under all circumstances.
Frolic Dream Explanation
— • Frolicking with one’s wife and enjoying it: The dreamer is a loving husband. The reverse is also true.
• Mutual touching with an illegitimate partner: Will do something bad.
• Exchanging touches with a beloved person: Joy.
• Touching someone with a sexual desire: Testing that person, because touching is related to one of the five senses.
• Dreaming of having ejaculated after an exchange of touches: Desires will be fulfilled.
• Waking up in a sperm
pond after dreaming of an impassioned exchange of touches: A satanic dream that makes it incumbent upon the dreamer to wash thoroughly.
Entering a house Dream Explanation
— If one sees himself entering someone else's house in a dream, it means that he will defeat him, gain the upper hand in business over him or control his interests. To enter the house of the governor and to feel comfortable and at ease therein in a dream means that he is soliciting the governor's assistance in a personal business. The coming
of a just person to a house in a dream means blessings. If an unjust person enters a place in a dream, it means that evil and calamities will befall such a house. If it is customary for such a person to enter that place, then no harm will incur from his coming
or going. If one sees himself entering a house of unfamiliar substance, ground or structure, and if he meets departed souls whom he recognizes in the dream, it means that he has entered the realms of the dead. If he sees himself going into that sphere, then coming
out of it in the dream, it means that he will near his death, then recover from a serious illness. Entering the Sacred House in Mecca in a dream means entering one's house as a newlywed. (Also see Marketplace)
Worms Dream Explanation
— (An organism living on another; Children; Insects; Parasites; Silkworm) In a dream, worms represent daughters or children living under their father. The same goes for all worms, annelids, intestinal worms, or parasites that live on cadavers. Seeing tapeworms coming
out of one's backside in a dream represents one's grandchildren. If one sees worms coming
out of his mouth in a dream, it means that some members of his family are plotting against him, though he knows about it, and he will finally escape from their danger, but at his own expense. If one sees worms coming
out of his stomach in a dream, it means that he will distance himself from evil companions. Consequently, he will regain honor and purity. Worms leaving one's body in a dream mean overcoming distress, or paying alms tax. Worms in a dream also represent one's enemies. A silkworm in a dream means a customer in one's shop, or it could represent one's profession. Silkworms in a dream usually mean financial benefits, though in some circles they represent illegal money, or guesswork. (Also see Earthworm)
A Longs Coat such as An Achkan or Jubbah Dream Explanation
— This is a glad tiding of some happiness coming
Vagina Dream Explanation
— (Also see Semen.) The Arabic word for vagina or vulva is farj, from faraj, meaning “relief.” Thus the vagina symbolizes: (1) Relief and comfort. (2) The honey, date, or wine peddler, because sex is as sweet as sugar. (3) A ripper or a bloody person. (4) A wicked deceiver, obedient and humble during daytime and profligate and out of control at night. (5) A foolish slave. (6) A bird’s nest containing eggs. (7) Deep trouble. (8) The fulfilment of requests. (9) Marriage, for the bachelor. (10) Resumption of spending on one’s parents and in-laws. (11) Repentance. (12) Resumption of praying. (13) The prayer niche in a mosque. (14) The Qiblah (the point toward which Muslims turn their faces when praying). (15) A journey. (16) The key to a man’s secret. (17) The unveiling of secrets. (18) A contract53 to set up a company. (19) The discovery of metals, minerals, and all hidden things. (20) The very vagina of a docile woman who gives it only to her man. (21) A prison. (22) The main gate or door of a house that, according to Islamic tenets, visitors should use. (They must never come through back doors, windows, et cetera.) (23) The bathroom, for all the water, heat, et cetera, that is in it. (24) A valley surrounded by hills and mountains. (25) A disease and a medicine that might revive then kill the patient, as the penis becomes erect, strong, and full of vitality when it comes into contact with the vagina, then dies down when its sperm (which feeds it) gets out. (26) A furnace. (27) The oven where paste is introduced to come out as finished bread. (28) The spouse. (29) Pregnancy. (30) Hell or the fatal attraction to it (same as for the penis), since it is the center of burning pleasure. (31) The grave.
• A sick person seeing a vagina: (1) The dreamer is about to die. (2) The dreamer’s grave is being dug.
• Penetrating a vagina: (1) The dreamer will place a fat mutton in a furnace. (2) He will put a paste in an oven. (3) He will eat an exotic fruit.
• Seeing the vagina of an identified woman: The dreamer will uncover her secret.
• The vagina of an identified woman looking nice and healthy: Her husband or son will be better off.
• A man with a vagina: He is not faring well and is being humiliated, or the reverse. If he has worries or is in jail, he will be freed.
• A man standing trial or being tracked by an enemy seeing a vagina (or, better, if he goes into it): The dreamer will win his case or defeat and crush his enemy.
• Seeing one’s vagina smaller than usual: The dreamer will overcome enemies. The reverse is also true.
• A merchant seeing an old woman’s vagina: He will sustain losses in his trade.
• Entering a vagina: The dreamer will die.
• Sucking (or licking) the wife’s vagina: Minor relief.
• Seeing the wife’s vagina from behind: The peace and cordiality the dreamer is seeking will turn into tension and lasting hostility.
• A man dreaming that his wife has only one vagina: He is running after two matters; one will work and the other not.
• Dreaming that one’s wife has no vagina: A matter will be stalled, and the dreamer will be helpless and humiliated.
• The vagina being cut: Bad omen, meaning perhaps that enemies will prevail.
• Biting the vagina of an unknown woman: Relief and joy.
• The vagina of an unidentified old woman: Relief in life. Holding firm a woman’s vagina with one’s hand, which turns into a penis: Her morals will change. If it remains a penis, she will remain authoritarian, impudent, loud, and impossible to tame.
• Vaginal or pubic hair: (1) Period is on the way. (2) Poetic diatribe, a speciality of ancient Arab poets. It is noteworthy that in Arabic the words for hair and poem resemble each other. The former is shaar and the latter sheer.
• A woman dreaming that she has two vaginas: She might be penetrated from both sides.
• A woman seeing water entering her vagina: She will give birth to a boy.
• A woman dreaming that water is coming
out of her vagina: She will deliver.
• Anything good coming
out of the vagina: Good progeny.
• Anything ugly coming
out of the vagina: The dreamer will give birth to bad children.
• A woman dreaming that fire is coming
out of her vagina: She will give birth to a king.
• A woman dreaming that sesame is coming
out of her vagina: Her husband is concealing his love for her.
• Bread coming
out of a woman’s vagina: Bankruptcy, poverty, and need, no matter how good or beautiful the vagina looks in the dream.
• A person dreaming that a scented smell is exuding from her vagina: That person is candid. The reverse is also true.
• An iron, brass, or bronze vagina: Despair after failing to achieve the objectives being sought.
• Seeing an animal sucking, licking, or roaming around a woman’s vulva: The woman in question is a debauched and unworthy one. If the woman is unidentified, the dream does not augur well for the dreamer; it could mean that he is losing his brain for worldly matters.
A Broken Waist-band Dream Explanation
— If a person sees his waist-band as broken, snatched or altered in any way, it means harm coming
Waves Dream Explanation
— (Swells) In a dream, waves means coming
adversities, sufferings and punishment for one's sins.
Anus Dream Explanation
— The anus, in general, symbolizes a subdued man; a flute player; a drummer; a discreet man who keeps secrets; some relative of the degree whose marriage is prohibited in Islam; the bottom of a priest; a stupid or foolish person; a mate; money; the dreamer’s purse, bank, house, shop, warehouse or box, parlour, et cetera; and all that comes into contact with the bottom, such as a toilet seat, a slip, a chair, a straw carpet, a saddle, an animal that humans ride, the valet in charge of the dreamer’s personal hygiene, and so on and so forth. It could also symbolize the door (key) to the man’s secrets, spanking and related obedience or disobedience, a trumpet, the blacksmith’s pair of bellows, a sewage facility, the words that come from the mouth—be they good or bad—the mouth that smells, and, paradoxically, festivities and joy. Other interpretations include the deserted house, the uncultivable land, any unholy place, the man whom people avoid because of his evil character or ignorance, or important matters on which the dreamer turns his back.
• Pulling something from one’s anus: Will get stuck or become needy.
• Going into an anus: Wrong approach or running after a difficult matter, because that duct is sterile.
• Seeing a person’s anus: Will see a gloomy face, and the owner of such a face will spend as much money as blood or excrement coming
out of that anus the dreamer had seen. If such a person had passed the stool in the proper place, the money will be spent in the right direction, and the reverse is true.
• Seeing one’s anus has been obstructed: Will die.
• Seeing a young man’s anus: Will be defeated by him.
• Seeing the anus of a well-known old man: This very man will mislead you.
• Seeing the anus of an unidentified old man: Will be led astray and overwhelmed without knowing who is pulling the strings from behind.
• A prince cutting his anus or bottom: Will fire his piper.
• An ordinary man cutting his bottom: Will no longer honour his obligations toward his parents and in-laws.
• Seeing the mother’s anus or buttocks: (1) A planned pilgrimage will not be valid. (2) Earnings will fade and livelihood will grind to a halt.
• The anus of an unknown woman: The fading of the dreamer’s luck and livelihood.
• Penetrating the anus of a prelate: Will sweep dirt.
• Drinking water through one’s anus: The dreamer is constipated or congested.
• Seeing worms or lice coming
out of the rectum or anal tract: Will part from one’s children.
• Blood coming
out of the anus: A reference to the grandchildren.
• Being stained with one’s own anal blood: Illicit money.
• Seeing a duster coming
out of one’s anus (or stomach): Will move away from strangers who are eating up the money of your children. Seeing a peacock coming
out of one’s anus: A beautiful girl will be born to the dreamer.
• A fish coming
out of one’s anus: The dreamer will have an ugly girl.
• A kind of snake coming
out of one’s anus: Estranged children.
• A snake coming
out of the dreamer’s collar or anus and going into the earth: The dreamer’s time is over.
• A snake coming
out of the dreamer’s ear, belly, vagina, or anus: Will commit a sin and give up religious faith or the dreamer’s children might turn inimical.
• According to Is Haq Ibrahim ibn Abdullah Al-Kirmani, another authority on dreams quoted by Ibn Shaheen, the sight of the anus augurs well for the dreamer. More, if a nice smell is coming
out of the anus, it means that people are praising the hero of the dream. The reverse is also true.
Anus Dream Explanation
— (Backside) In a dream, it represents the husband or money. If one sees his anus blocked in a dream, it means that he will die shortly. The anus in a dream also represents a lowly person, a cheap musician, a drummer, someone who holds secrets, a kin or a relative with whom it is not lawful to be married. Seeing the backside of a young person in a dream means separation between the two. If it is an older person in the dream, it means a fight between them. Causing cuts in one's anus means severing family ties. Seeing the anus of one's mother in a dream means nullification of one's devotion, cancellation of one's due interests or the stagnation of one's business. Seeing someone's anus in a dream means meeting with a frowning person. If one's anus bleeds in the dream, it means money. If one sees himself excreting in a dream, it means spending money with a clear intent of benefiting from it. Seeing the anus of an unknown woman in a dream means material losses, or it could mean difficulties in acquiring the necessary money for one's livelihood. Seeing worms coming
from one's anus means departing from one's children or loss of one's children. If a cloth comes out of one's anus in a dream, it means severing relations with strangers who took advantage of one's children and abused their rights. Having sexual intercourse with a woman through the anus in a dream means asking for something in the wrong way. If one sees a peacock coming
out of his anus in a dream, it means that he will beget a beautiful daughter. If he sees a fish coming
out of his anus in a dream, it means that his wife will beget an ugly looking daughter. (Also see Pederasty; Sexual intercourse; Sodomy)
Joy Dream Explanation
— Joy could symbolize crying or relief, at face value.
• Dreaming of being merry: Coming
• One’s friends appearing joyful: A reference to something sensual or delicious.
| || |