Sperm Dream Explanation — • Owning a jar full of sperm: Will find a treasure.
• Receiving hot sperm: Will get money from a treasure.
• Yellow sperm: A male child who will be ill very often or who is full of disease.
• Red sperm: A boy whose life will be short.
• Black sperm: A boy who will become the master of his folk.
• A black semen or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Holding somebody else’s sperm in one’s hand: Someone else’s money will come to the dreamer.
• Fire coming out of a woman’s vagina (in lieu of semen): Will give birth to a tyrant.
• Eating or swallowing sperm: A reference to water or mucus.
Sperm Dream Explanation — • Giving or receiving sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming or going.
• Seeing sperm coming out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
Sperm Dream Explanation — (See Semen)
Semen Dream Explanation — (Also see Sperm.)
• The semen of a beautiful woman: Honey or cooking butter.
• Black semen or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Yellow semen coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a sick child.
Discharge Dream Explanation — See Prostatic Discharge and Sperm.
Semen Dream Explanation — • Red semen coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will not live long.
• Marrying a resuscitated man, taking him to one’s house, having sex, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there is on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation applies if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm.
Frolic Dream Explanation — • Frolicking with one’s wife and enjoying it: The dreamer is a loving husband. The reverse is also true.
• Mutual touching with an illegitimate partner: Will do something bad.
• Exchanging touches with a beloved person: Joy.
• Touching someone with a sexual desire: Testing that person, because touching is related to one of the five senses.
• Dreaming of having ejaculated after an exchange of touches: Desires will be fulfilled.
• Waking up in a sperm pond after dreaming of an impassioned exchange of touches: A satanic dream that makes it incumbent upon the dreamer to wash thoroughly.
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation — • Marrying a resuscitated woman and taking her to one’s house: Will do something, then regret it.
• Marrying a resuscitated woman, taking her to one’s house, penetrating her, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there was on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation would apply if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm.
Semen Dream Explanation — (Sperm) In a dream, semen represents a growing and a lasting capital, whether there is little or much of it. If one sees a drop of semen coming out of his reproductive organs in a dream, it denotes money that will surface. If the man's semen spatters over his wife in the dream, it means that he will buy her a new garment. Owning an earthenware jar filled with semen in a dream means uncovering a hidden treasure, or becoming wealthy. If the husband is spattered with the semen of his wife in a dream, it means that he will satisfy his desire for her and attain his purpose. Drinking water from one's own reproductive organ in a dream means lustfulness.
Milk Dream Explanation — • Drinking cattle milk: Legitimate profits from the ruler.
• Human male milk sperm being poured on the dreamer: Will face financial hardships and ultimately go to prison.
• Milking a she-camel: A reference to alien workers in the Arab world.
• Milking a she-camel and drinking such milk: (1) Will marry a virtuous woman. (2) Will have a good son who will one day show his gratitude to his parents.
• Milking a she-camel to obtain blood: Tyranny.
• Milking a she-camel to get poison: Will reap illicit profits, thus committing a sin.
• A merchant milking a she-camel: Blessed transactions and gains, and life will smile on him inasmuch as there was milk.
Vagina Dream Explanation — (Also see Semen.) The Arabic word for vagina or vulva is farj, from faraj, meaning “relief.” Thus the vagina symbolizes: (1) Relief and comfort. (2) The honey, date, or wine peddler, because sex is as sweet as sugar. (3) A ripper or a bloody person. (4) A wicked deceiver, obedient and humble during daytime and profligate and out of control at night. (5) A foolish slave. (6) A bird’s nest containing eggs. (7) Deep trouble. (8) The fulfilment of requests. (9) Marriage, for the bachelor. (10) Resumption of spending on one’s parents and in-laws. (11) Repentance. (12) Resumption of praying. (13) The prayer niche in a mosque. (14) The Qiblah (the point toward which Muslims turn their faces when praying). (15) A journey. (16) The key to a man’s secret. (17) The unveiling of secrets. (18) A contract53 to set up a company. (19) The discovery of metals, minerals, and all hidden things. (20) The very vagina of a docile woman who gives it only to her man. (21) A prison. (22) The main gate or door of a house that, according to Islamic tenets, visitors should use. (They must never come through back doors, windows, et cetera.) (23) The bathroom, for all the water, heat, et cetera, that is in it. (24) A valley surrounded by hills and mountains. (25) A disease and a medicine that might revive then kill the patient, as the penis becomes erect, strong, and full of vitality when it comes into contact with the vagina, then dies down when its sperm (which feeds it) gets out. (26) A furnace. (27) The oven where paste is introduced to come out as finished bread. (28) The spouse. (29) Pregnancy. (30) Hell or the fatal attraction to it (same as for the penis), since it is the center of burning pleasure. (31) The grave.
• A sick person seeing a vagina: (1) The dreamer is about to die. (2) The dreamer’s grave is being dug.