Talking Dream Explanation — (See Exhaustion from speaking; Speaking)
Son Dream Explanation — In a dream, a son may mean a daughter or a servant.
Accursed son Dream Explanation — (See Recalcitrant child)
Rebellious son Dream Explanation — (See Profligacy; Recalcitrant child)
Allah Dream Explanation — If one hears Allah Almighty talking to him in a dream, it represents an admonition and a warning to abstain from sin. If one hears Allah Almighty talking to him in a dream, it also means that one is more assiduous in his recital of the Quran. If one hears Allah Almighty talking to him with words he cannot understand, then if He anoints him and blesses him in the dream, it means that Allah Almighty will bring him nigh unto Himself and exalt his station.
Sheep Dream Explanation — • A she-goat talking to the dreamer: Fertility and welfare.
• She-goat wool: Money.
• A man who fears for his life, who is in jail, who has been taken captive, or who is ill dreaming of slaughtering a ram: Will be safe, in view of the legend of the Prophet Ibrahim, who was preparing to slaughter his son to obey God’s orders when the Almighty sent a ram from the sky to substitute for the son and be sacrificed instead. A warrior dreaming of slaughtering a ram: Will emerge victorious.
• Rams slaughtered in a place: People will be slain there.
Daniel Dream Explanation — If one sees himself carrying the prophet Daniel, Alayhi-Salam, over his shoulders, sitting him beside a wall or talking to him, or if he sees the prophet Daniel talking to him, delivering glad tidings to him or feeding him honey with his own hand, it means that the person in the dream will become a great scholar or a commentator in religious interpretations.
Roasted meat Dream Explanation — If the meat is well-cooked in a dream, it means good news. Otherwise, if the meat is still uncooked in the dream, it means a headache and stress caused by one's son. Roasting a whole sheep in a dream means money. Eating the meat of a roasted sheep in a dream means money earned through one's son. Roasting a calf in a dream means appeasement of one's fears, or news about one's wife giving birth to a son, or it could mean standing in court before a judge. Eating anything that is touched by fire in a dream means profits. If one sees a roasted leg of sheep talking to him in a dream, it means that he will escape from an accident, a danger, or gain a strong foothold, or become well established in this world.
Lying Dream Explanation — (Blunder; Lies; Tell a lie) Lying in a dream means giving false testimony in court, fabricating a lie, slandering someone, or it could mean constant failure in one's life. Lying in a dream also means talking nonsense, or letting one's imagination do the talking, or spreading a sharp idea. If someone hears that in a dream, and if he spreads the word, then the negative effects of his doing will bring more harm than good. If one sees himself lying to Allah Almighty in a dream, it means that he has no brain. (Also see Blunder)
Speaking Dream Explanation — If a beast talks to someone in a dream, it means his death. If one's head or nose talk to him in a dream, it means that whoever these two members represent in one's life (See Body) will suffer from an adversity. If a tree speaks to someone in his dream, it means benefiting from that line of thinking. A talking tree in a dream means a fight, or the end of one's exile. The speech of a tree in a dream also could mean exaltation. Whatever a baby says in a dream is true. It also could mean falling into sin. If a allahly and a spiritual person sees a baby talking to him in a dream, it means that he will witness wonders or a miracle, or become a witness to an unbelievable agreement.
Eagle Dream Explanation — • Catching and taming an eagle: The dreamer will befriend a king.
• An eagle scratching the dreamer with its claws: The dreamer will face physical and financial hardships.
• An eagle being friendly, giving something to the dreamer, or talking to him in a comprehensible manner: Benefits and welfare.
• A woman giving birth to an eagle: The dreamer will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives in the propitious milieu. If she is poor, she will give birth to a soldier.
• Riding on an eagle: (1) Doom for great men and rulers. (2) Welfare for the poor.
Grill Dream Explanation — • Seeing an expert grilling veal: (1) Marriage of a bachelor. (2) Marriage ceremony. (3) New children.
• Seeing oneself grilling meat and selling it: Will collect money for the ruler through injustice and confiscation.
• Grilled meat: (1) A hint about what the future holds. (2) Coming relief. (3) Earnings and prosperity, even if it is poultry meat or sausages. (4) Triumph over enemies. (5) Will have more male children, especially if it was grilled veal. (6) A fat grilled mutton: Less money and earnings the hard way. (8) Eating grilled mutton: The dreamer will nibble at his son’s earnings. (9) Eating underdone meat: Trouble from the son’s side. (10) Grilling cow meat: (a) The end of fear. (b) If the wife is pregnant, she should expect a son. (11) Eating beef: Will meet the ruler. (12) Eating grilled veal: Earnings and fertility. (13) Eating grilled kid (baby goat): Will have a male child. (14) Grilled camel meat: (a) Fear will disappear. (b) A reference to a boy versed in literature and overcoming all obstacles. (c) If the meat is underdone, the boy will not be smart at his job. (d) Joy and prosperity. (e) The marriage of a bachelor. (f) Harmony and love. (g) The return of a traveller. (h) The cutting of one’s bread (end of livelihood). (i) Prison. (j) Complications. (k) The splitting up of families. (l) Fevers. (15) Seeing a grilled part of a camel talking to you: A favourable turn of events and escape from peril.
Speaking Dream Explanation — (Hearing; Language; Listening; Talking; Words) Speaking different languages in a dream means richness. The words of a deceased person in a dream are always true. The same goes for birds speaking in a dream and their speech denotes glad tidings, prosperity, knowledge and understanding. If an animal talks with someone in his dream or tells him; " I saw a dream... " then if the animal refrains from relating such a dream, it means a fight, a battle, losses, or an argument. If a dog, a panther, or a falcon speaks to someone and tells him a dream in a dream, it means glad tidings, great earnings, benefits and joy. In general, birds talking to humans in a dream mean benefits and rising in rank. If a snake speaks gently with someone in a dream, it means that he will receive benefits from an enemy.
Penny Dream Explanation — (Cent; Money) For a pregnant woman, pennies in a dream represent a son, or a sign of gratitude, prayers and remembrance of Allah, or they could mean assaulting someone, or beating him. If one receives pennies in a stack in a dream, it means that someone will place a trust with him. Pennies in a dream also mean talking. If they look new, the conversation will be meaningful. Pennies in a dream also mean solving someone's problem, or performing one's prayers. Counting pennies in a dream means valuing one's deeds. Nickels, dimes, quarters, halves, or other coins or tokens in a dream represent worldly gains and prosperity. If pennies are tied to one's wrist in a dream, they represent his livelihood.
Yusuf Dream Explanation — The prophet Yusuf (Joseph) talking to the dreamer or giving him something: Will become an expert in the interpretation of dreams, as well as history and its chronology.
• Seeing Yusuf: (1) The science of dream interpretation. (2) Kingship and succession. (3) The loss of one’s family, children, and other relatives. (4) A machination against the dreamer. (5) Drought and high prices, as was the case in his time.63 (6) Prison and release from prison. (7) Luck with women, as Yusuf is said to have been of an unequalled beauty. (8) Victory over the enemy, followed by a pardon. (9) An allusion to seas, rivers, and drainage facilities. (10) The transportation of the remains of dead persons from one country to another. (11) An outstanding miracle such as the one that happened to Yusuf’s father when he recovered his eyesight and he received the shirt sent to him by his son. (12) Will be the least lucky among his brothers, who will be so wicked as to let him go to jail, but he will then be saved by God, his brothers, will submit to his authority, and he will forgive them along with other enemies.
Lamb Dream Explanation — In a dream, a lamb represents one's son. If one sees himself slaughtering a lamb in a dream, it means that either his son or the son of one of his relatives may shortly die from an illness or an accident. If one is offered a lamb as a gift in a dream, it means that he will beget a noble and a blessed son. If one sees himself eating lamb in a dream, it means that he will earn his money through such a son. If one sees himself herding sheep in a dream, it means that he will profit from a blessed money and acquire honor and fame thereafter. (Also see Sacrifice)
Sword Dream Explanation — An iron sword in a dream represents a son. A brass sword in a dream means a rich son. A lead sword in a dream means an effeminate son. A wooden sword in a dream means a son who is a hypocrite, and a tarnished sword in a dream represents an unattractive son. To draw out one's sword from its sheath in a dream could represent some words one is prepared to say. If the sword is sharpened, bright and scintillating in the dream, it means that his words will be sweet and true. If it looks rusted or tarnished in the dream, it means that his words will be harsh and false.
A Woman with Male Generative Organ (penis) Dream Explanation — If a person sees a woman with a male generative organ it means she will give birth to a son if she is pregnant in real life. Moreover, the son will grow up with good character and leadership qualities. But if she is not expecting in reality, and she already has a child it means that whenever she does give birth she will do so to a son whose upbringing will be as mentioned above.
Moon Dream Explanation — (Reverie; Satellite) The moon in a dream represents a just ruler, his chief minister, a great scholar, a handsome looking boy, a tyrant, or a liar. Seeing the moon as it is in the skies in a dream represents the chief minister of the land. Seeing the moon sitting in one's lap in a dream means getting married. Sitting in the moonlight and talking to one's friend in a dream means reverie and idle talk. If a woman sees that the moon has fallen inside her house, then if she takes it and wraps it in a swaddle in a dream, it means that she will beget a son who will shortly die after his birth and she will suffer great sorrow from his loss. Seeing the moon turned to the dark side in a dream means dismissal of the chief minister from his post. Seeing the moon advancing before the sun in a dream means that the chief minister will rise against his master.
Shaping an Arrow Dream Explanation — It symbolises honour and superiority. Or the birth of a brother or son. Or marriage which will be a means of a son being born to him.