Kill Dream Explanation — • Killing a person: (1) Will do something terrible. (2) Will be safe from fatal trouble, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran applying to Moses: “… And thou didst kill a man and We delivered thee from great distress….” (Ta-Ha,” verse 40.)
• Killing oneself: (1) Welfare. (2) Repentance at the hands of a good counsellor, owing to the Quranic verse: “And when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Ye have wronged yourselves by your choosing of the calf (for worship,) so turn in penitence to your Creator, and kill (the guilty) yourself. That will be best for you with your Creator and He will relent toward you. He is the Relenting, the Merciful.” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Heifer], verse 54.)
Kill Dream Explanation — • Having been killed: Long life.
• Being killed without identifying the killer: (1) The dreamer does not believe in God. (2) The dreamer does not thank God for His blessings, in view of the Quranic expression: “Man is (self-) destroyed: how ungrateful!” (“ Abas” [He Frowned], verse 17.)
• Being killed and identifying the killer: Will benefit and obtain money, other riches, and power, perhaps through the killer or his partner, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “… Whoso is slain wrongfully, We have given power unto his heir….” (“Bani Israil” [The Children of Israel], verse 33.)
Kill Dream Explanation — • Killing without slaughtering: The one seen killed in the dream will benefit from his assailant.
• Killing by slaughtering with a knife or a sword: The killer will commit an injustice toward the victim or will compel or incite the latter to disobey God.
• A woman dreaming of killing her husband with the help of friends: She is inciting him to commit a sin.
Running away Dream Explanation — (Escape; Fear; Take flight) Running away from something in a dream means turning to Allah Almighty and seeking refuge in Him for safety and protection. Running away in a dream also could mean receiving an appointment, or it could mean repentance from a sin, or it could mean one's death. If one sees himself running away to escape from an enemy he fears in a dream, it means that he will be safe.
Running away Dream Explanation — If a man of knowledge or a scholar sees himself running away from an enemy in fear in a dream, it means that he will be asked to sit as a judge, or to govern. If one sees himself running away but has no fear in the dream, it means his death. (Also see Escape from danger; Take a flight)
Running Nose Dream Explanation — Dreaming of having a running nose indicates a short disease, which will be followed by a strong recovery and excellent health.
Horses Running through Cities Dream Explanation — If horse are seen running through cities or between houses it means floods, rains and disasters are imminent. But if such horses are seen with saddles it means the person seeing the dream will meet lots of people who will have gathered together for some happy or unhappy occasion.
Run Dream Explanation — • Running: Triumph over enemies.
• Running on a horse, camel, or any such animal or on one’s feet: Request will be granted speedily; escape and salvage from a fearful matter. It could also mean trying to flee from God Almighty or the Angel of Death, in which case the dreamer is doomed to perish.
• A dead person running: (1) Danger is gone. (2) The dreamer has fallen short of achieving a certain goal and feels bitter about it.
Slave Dream Explanation — The Arabic word for slave girl is jariyah: The running one or the running thing or matter, from jary, running. It follows that her sight in the dream is a good augury inasmuch as she appears pretty, well dressed, and perfumed, heralding something good coming. But it could also mean a transient intrigue or plight.
• Owning, buying, or being offered or sleeping with a slave girl or seeing one coming to the dreamer: (1) The return of or some news or a letter from an absent person. (2) Better winds (for a sailor). (3) Business success. (4) Smooth livelihood (for someone experiencing some hardships).
• Buying a white slave girl: Trade benefits and welfare.
Bridegroom Dream Explanation — Dreaming of being a bridegroom without seeing or having been acquainted with the bride or having been told who she is or simply without knowing her name: Will die or kill someone.
Take flight Dream Explanation — (Flee; Run away) If one sees himself turning and running away in the face of a battle in a dream, it means that he may contract a venereal disease, or suffer from syphilis. Taking flight in a dream also may mean reverting to what is proper. On the other hand, it may mean falling into sin to earn Allah's wrath and the despise of the common people. If one sees himself taking refuge in a group of people, enticing them to fight in a dream, it means that he is adventuring with his head by walking the path of evil, or by backbiting others. (Also see Escape from danger; Running away; Turning)
World Dream Explanation — It also may be interpreted as one's wife, child, material growth, business success, good harvest, awakening, victory, love, or a beloved with two faces. Whether the world appears beautiful or ugly in one's dream, it could mean any of the above interpretations. Seeing the world in one's dream also could be a divine guidance, snowing the person what he or she must see and understand in this world. If one sees himself walking away from the world in the dream, it means that he may become a renunciate. If one embraces the world in the dream, it means that he will amply satisfy his desire for it. If one sees himself running after it and the world running away from him in the dream, it means that the world will ultimately deceive him and lead him into temptation. In a dream, the world also represents the holy Quran, which is the radiant full moon of this world. (Also see Travels)
Gall Bladder Dream Explanation — Dreaming of seeing a person biting the gallbladder of another until he dies means the assailant hates his adversary to the point of death. If, furthermore, he drinks the victim’s blood, he wrongly thinks that he can kill him and acquire or get away with his money under the eyes of the law.
Incident - a cock packed at him once or twice Dream Explanation — It is related that Umar Bin Al-Khattaab (RA) saw that a cock packed at him once or twice. Someone asked him what the dream meant. He said: “A non-Arab person will kill me soon”. It is said that within four days of the dream Aboo Lulu Killed Him. May Allah be pleased with him.
Felony Dream Explanation — To commit a felony or to incriminate an innocent person in a dream means that one will fall into peril. It also can he interpreted as achieving one's goals. If one injures a forbidden animal to kill in a dream, it means that he will be fined with a like value or worth.
Plunge Dream Explanation — Dreaming of plunging deep into the earth without there being a hole in it and thinking that you will die in it or will not come up to the surface means you are jeopardizing or cheating your conscience by running after worldly matters and might lose your life in the process.
Escape from danger Dream Explanation — Escaping from danger or surviving a would be fatal accident in a dream denotes one's devotion, religious awareness, fasting, charities and good deeds. (Also see Escape; Running away; Take a flight; Turning)
Incident - meaning of Generosity Dream Explanation — Then he saw Husain Al-Hallaj sitting on a seat made from gold and encrusted with jewels and sapphires. He also saw the scholars who signed the decree to kill Al-Hallaj standing before him with humiliation. It seemed to him as though God Almighty asked Al-Hallaj : "What do want Me to do with these people?" Al-Hallaj replied: "Lord, I ask Thee to forgive them all." My Sheikh then turned to his disciple in the dream and said: "My son, this is what true generosity is about."
Scorpion Dream Explanation — The scorpion is among the metamorphosed. It used to be a human being but was cursed, according to religious belief. It symbolizes a compulsive talker and slanderer who would not hesitate to kill some of his relatives or an enemy in general. The yellow scorpion is the most bitter enemy. It also alludes to money. Its sting is money that will not last. The stinger itself is the tongue of the slanderer.
Caliph Dream Explanation — (Caliphate; Deputy; King; vice-regent) A caliph in a dream represents order, leadership, justice or a deputy who establishes Allah's Laws on earth. If one sees himself attempting to kill the caliph in a dream, it means opportunism or seeking an important advancement that one will attain. (Also see King)