Gold Dream Explanation — • Finding a gold ingot or gold bar: Will lose one’s money or encounter trouble commensurate with the size or number of gold bars. Otherwise, the dreamer will be forced by the ruler or his chief to do something against his will or will pay a fine.
• Melting gold: Will be involved in a scandal and become the talk of the town.
• Seeing one’s house made of or plated with gold: The house will burn.
• Manufacturing gold bars: Evil will befall the dreamer, and he will be destroyed.
• Seeing one’s hands made of gold: The hands will be paralyzed.
• Seeing one’s eyes made of gold: Will become blind. For others, seeing gold: (1) Joys and/or marriage ceremonies. (2) Welfare. (3) Good deeds. (4) Husbands. (5) Children. (6) Knowledge and wisdom. (7) Jewelry and ornaments.
Gold Dream Explanation — • Giving away a big piece of gold: Will become a ruler or authority will be enhanced.
• Finding broken gold or solid gold coins: Will meet the ruler and return safe and sound.
• Gold turning into silver: Decaying situation in terms of women, money, children, and servants.
• Silver turing into gold: A change for the better.
• Clothes for the upper part of the body ornamented with gold, such as lady’s masks, veils, et cetera: She who wears them will come closer to God. But if she just owns them, she will undergo a bitter experience. God will test her mettle.
• Pure gold (or silver) symbolizes candid intentions, truthfulness, and the fulfilment of promises.
Gold Dream Explanation — • Conversely, anything plated with gold: Imitation and falsehood.
• Plated gold or silver sheets: Short-lived actions, upheavals, absent-mindedness, and forgetfulness.
• Spun gold (or silver): Continuous welfare.
• Seeing a trader of spun gold: (1) Joys and/or marriage ceremonies. (2) A reference to those who combine virtue and vice. Other interpreters believe that plenty of gold is a reference to wealth. Little of it is a loss of such wealth.
Gold Dream Explanation — • Finding gold or taking it from someone: An excellent dream. It means that whoever you love is faithful and that your projects will be successful, provided the gold is clean and glittering. It also means that you will surmount difficulties.
• Having lost some gold and looking for it: You have trusted unworthy persons.
• Wearing a golden ring: Marriage or success in one’s endeavours, no matter whether the ring was in your or somebody else’s hand.
• Eating gold: Will store wealth for one’s children.
Gold Dream Explanation — Seeing broken chips of gold or a whole coin of gold in a dream means meeting with the ruler of the country or with the governor of town. Minting gold in a dream represents evil, death or destruction. Seeing one's house turning gold in a dream means that a fire will consume his house. If one's hand turns gold in a dream, it means that it may be paralyzed. Seeing one's eyes turning gold in a dream means that he may become blind. Wearing a golden necklace, or a silver necklace, or a necklace studded with gems in a dream means that one will become a leader, or that he could receive something in trust.
Gold Dream Explanation — Any gold plated ornaments in a dream means emulating mundane people, or outwardly imitating spiritual people, or ostentatiously acting like them. Pure gold or silver in a dream means purity and sincerity of one's intentions, making a true covenant or signing a peace treaty. Gold plated or silver plated ornaments or gold leaf objects in a dream represent a short life, changing circumstances, spending long and sleepless nights, or it could mean forgetfulness. Wearing any manufactured or handmade piece of jewelry in a dream means perpetual earnings. The same interpretation is given to gold foils. (Also see Goldsmith)
Gold Dream Explanation — • Seeing gold: Sorrow and forced expenditure.
• Seeing gold covered with mud or hidden somewhere or somehow, though you know where it is: Failure.
• Perceiving gold as stored somewhere or placed in bags without seeing its color: Good dream; should expect gains, provided you are a pious person.
• Wearing gold, in general: Will enter into a marital relationship with people of a lower standard.
• Wearing a gold bracelet or bangle: Will inherit.
• Wearing two gold bracelets or bangles: Troubles are ahead by your own making, as for men gold, especially in the form of bracelets, is usually a bad omen or a reference to liars, as reportedly stated by the Holy Prophet. But for a virtuous person the same dream could mean more obedience to God and greater prosperity, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “… therein they will be given armlets of gold and will wear green robes of finest silk and gold embroidery.” (“Surat Al-Kahf” [The Cave], verse 31.) The same dream could also mean gains achieved with hardships.
• Wearing a golden or silver anklet: Will experience fear or go to jail. In any case, anklets, for men, symbolize chains, and all sorts of jewels and ornaments for them are bad, save the pendent, the necklace, the ring, and the earring.
Gold Dream Explanation — Gold in a dream also represents the elements of festivities, joy, profits, good deeds, dispelling stress, marriage, children, knowledge, spiritual guidance, or literally the business of goldsmith. If one sees gold turning into silver in a dream, it means decrease in value, or changing conditions in relation to women, children or properties. The opposite is also true. If one sees silver turning into gold in a dream, it means increase in value, the rising moon of one's wife, children, business or clan. Any gold embroidered garment or fabric in a dream means religious offerings.
Gold Dream Explanation — • For women, bracelets and anklets refer to the husband. Jewels symbolize their children. Gold is the male child and silver the girls. Unmanufactured gold is worse than gold made into jewels, because in the latter case its ugly name, thahab (gone), is changed into bangle or something else.
• Wearing a pendant or necklace: Will be entrusted with some high function or given a country or city to rule.
• A man wearing a pendent partly made of gold: Will perform the pilgrimage to Mecca (Mecca (Makkah)). If the pendent is completely made of gold, he will become a ruler or a chief. In general, the pendent symbolizes man’s power and value. The longer and the heavier the better.
• A man wearing a golden earring: He is a good singer.
• Receiving a golden ring, a typical ring: Weakening religious faith, unless something is carved on it.
• Receiving a golden ring that does not look like a ring and with nothing carved on it: Will lose some belonging or will arouse the chief’s wrath and anger.
Gold Dream Explanation — In a dream, gold is a disliked element which cause damages, anxiety and losses. Wearing a golden bracelet in a dream means receiving an inheritance. Wearing a golden ornament in a dream means marriage to an incompatible person. Any wedding gift one receives from such a person means trouble. Receiving a golden bar in a dream means losing money or business. If one sees himself melting a bar of gold in a dream, it means that he will be persecuted for committing a loathsome act and he will become the talk of the town.
Gold Dream Explanation — Gold dinars (coins) are the least harmful, because Daniel the Wise was reported as saying that having more than four dinars in one’s hand meant the dreamer would be hated and hear bad things commensurate with the number of coins. If the number of coins is known, worries will be minor. According to Ibn Siren, having one dinar of medium size is a reference to a nice and cozy house, five dinars means that the subject would do something acceptable, and an even number of dinars between one hundred and one thousand means that the dreamer will become a specialist in conducting tests. Giving a dinar to somebody means one will lose part of one’s knowledge. Anyhow, contradictory views exist about the metal.
Gold Dream Explanation —
Bars of Gold Dream Explanation — Seeing bars of gold or crockery made from gold means losing some of a perbond wealth or the king or governor becoming unhappy or disillusioned with him.
A Gold Ring Dream Explanation — It symbolises unlawful and haraam wealth and clothing.
Gold Coins Dream Explanation — If the origin and quantity is unknown and they are more than four, its interpretation is somewhat unpleasant. It represents grief and sorrow which he will experience. Receiving any of these means his reputation will be harmed. This, in turn will lead to a dispute or quarrel. But if their quantity is known the matter will be less serious and it will be settled in due course.
Smelting Gold, Silver Etc. Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself in the act of melting gold, silver, iron or lead and casting any of them into any form such as coins, it means he will become the subject of people's slandering and backbiting.
A Gold Coin without any Imprint Dream Explanation — If this seen in his dream a son will be born in his house.
A Single Gold Coin or Coins up to Four Dream Explanation — They represent his children whose numbers depend on the numbers he had seen.
A Silver or Gold Necklace Studded with Jewels Dream Explanation — Seeing the above in the dream means that a person will be made to guard some trust. At times jewels, if mined and their quantity is not known, mean fortunes from which a person will derive much benefit.
Dry Grass Dream Explanation — Dry grass serves as a harbinger for receiving gold in the near future, Ibn Sirin (RA) used to refer to grass as pure gold. One, when he was presented with a camel load of dry grass, he looked at it for a long time, then said: “I wish I had seen this in my dream!”, for then he would have received gold.