Head lice Dream Explanation — (See Hair; Nit)
Egg Dream Explanation — • Eating eggs: Will marry a rich woman.
• A crane egg: A poor boy.
• A parrot egg: A pious maid or a maiden.
• Being given an egg: Will be blessed with an honest son. If the egg was broken, the son would die.
• Shelling cooked eggs: Will obtain money from rulers.
• A bondsman or servant dreaming of receiving a boiled egg from his mistress, shelling it, and eating it: He will bring up her child according to the instructions of her husband, which will provide a source of living for the dreamer.
Egg Dream Explanation — • A man whose wife is pregnant hitting an egg once: He is ordering his wife to abort.
• Seeing someone else breaking an egg and throwing it back to the dreamer: That man will deflower the dreamer’s daughter.
• Digging an egg out of one’s sleeve: The dreamer will penetrate his nanny or slave and have a girl from her.
• Having plenty of raw eggs: The dreamer’s great wealth is in jeopardy.
• Seeing boiled eggs: The revival of a stalled or dead matter, which will yield quite a lot of money.
• Groping for eggs: Will squander or eat up the money of a woman.
Egg Dream Explanation — • Eating eggshells: The dreamer is a graverobber.
• Dreaming that wife has laid an egg: She will give birth to an atheist, in view of Quranic verses addressed to atheists and comprising examples of God’s might and miracles, such as: “… he bringeth forth the dead from the living” (“Al-Rum” [The Romans], verse 19.)
• Putting an egg under a hen that cracks to give way to chicks: A dead matter will be revived, and a pious son will be born to the dreamer or as many sons as there were chicks, in view of the Quranic expression in the same verse: “He bringeth forth the living from the dead….”
• Placing eggs under a cock, which is hatched to give chicks: A tutor will arrive for the young boys.
• Breaking an egg: Will deflower a virgin. If the dreamer fails to break it, he won’t be able to pierce the hymen.
Egg Dream Explanation — For medical doctors, gifted persons, and poultry farmers, eggs mean welfare. For the rest, few eggs mean benefits; many eggs means deep worries. Big eggs refer to boys and small ones to girls. For bachelors, eggs often symbolize marriage. For married people, eggs are the forerunners of childbirth. Eggs also represent hidden things.
• Eggs in a container: Slave or maiden girls, in view of the Quranic expression “[Pure] as they were hidden eggs [of the ostrich].” (“Al-Saffat” [Those Who Set the Ranks], verse 49.)
• The dreamer’s hen having laid an egg: Will be blessed with a male child.
• Cooked eggs without shells: Blessed gifts and benefits.
• Eating raw eggs: (1) Will accept dirty money. (2) Will be plagued by many worries. (3) Will commit a sin.
Lice Dream Explanation — Eating a louse in a dream means backbiting someone. A colony of lice in a dream represent punishment. Lice in a dream also represent one's dependents or relatives who backbite, slander and divide the family. An invasion of lice in a dream means blessings, wealth, relief from difficulties, dispelling all worries and sorrows. Killing a louse in a dream means the same in wakefulness. If one wakes up from a dream in which lice were attacking him, it means that he will not escape from depression, difficulties or adversities. Picking up a louse from one's shirt or garment in a dream means hearing lies. If one becomes allergic to lice and starts itching in a dream, it means debts. Plant lice in a dream represent wrath, a calamity or a punishment. (Also see Nit)
Lice Dream Explanation — Lice in a dream mean worldly success and prosperity. If one finds lice in his shirt in a dream, they mean receiving an endowment, or renewal of a leadership position. In a dream, lice in one's shirt also may represent something one does not care for it to last. If one's shirt is made of a rag, or if it is tattered in the dream, it means indebtedness. Lice on the floor in a dream represent weak people. If they surround the person in his dream, it mean that he mixes with such people. If he hates them in the dream, then they represent his enemies, though they cannot cause him any harm. If they bite him in the dream, then they represent people who slander him.
Lice Dream Explanation — If a louse flies away from one's chest in a dream, it means that one's son or an employee has run away from his house or place of business. If a large louse comes out of one's skin in a dream, it means losing one's life. A louse in a dream also represents a woman, a housekeeper, a son, an illness, an invading army, soldiers, depression, or distress. For a ruler or a policeman, lice represent his helpers. As for a teacher, lice in a dream represent his students, and for merchants, they represent his envious competition, while for a craftsperson or tradesmen they mean taxes. As for sick people, lice in a dream represent what seems to be a lasting illness. Cutting a louse in half in a dream means being good toward one's children.
Body lice Dream Explanation — (See Nit)
Crab lice Dream Explanation — (See Nit)
Lice nest Dream Explanation — (See Nit)
Plant lice Dream Explanation — (See Nit)
Eating the Shell or White of the Egg Dream Explanation — Eating the shell or white of the eggs but not the yolk means he will usurp wealth belonging to the deceased or a slain person. It could also mean that he will dig up graves for the purpose of stealing the shroud (kafn) of the dead people.
Incident - breaking an Egg, and it Eating only the White Dream Explanation — A person asked Ibn Sirin (RA): “What is your opinion regarding a person who had dreamed that he borke an egg and ate its white only and not its yolk?” The Imaam said: “Bring me the man who had seen the dream so that he personally relates to me his dream. I will answer him.” The man said. “No, do answer me: I will convey your interpretation to him”. The Imaam refused. He insisted several times and the Imaam refused the same number of times, finally he said under Oath: “My Lord, By Allah, it is I who had seen the dream”.
Incident - breaking an Egg, and it Eating only the White Dream Explanation — The Imaam said to the people around him: “Catch him and hand him over to the authorities for he digs up graves and steals the kafn from the dead!” he pleaded: “My Lord, I sincerely repent to Allah before you!” He pleaded: “My Lord, I sincerely repent to Allah before you! I promise never to commit this since again all my life!” Thus he was not handed over to the authorities, but was released.
Head Dream Explanation — If it turns into a sheep's head in the dream, it means that he will be just and equitable. If it turns into a donkey's head in a dream, it means that he will revert to ignorance. If it turns into a dog's head, a donkey's head, or a horse's head, or any of the domesticated animals in a dream, it means toiling and hardships. If it turns into a bird's head in a dream, it means that he travels a lot. If it turns into an elephant's head, or a wolfs head, or a tiger's head in a dream, it means that he is looking to do things beyond his means, though he will still benefit from his ambition.
Head Dream Explanation — • Having a bird head: Will travel very often.
• Seeing severed heads: People will submit to the dreamer’s authority.
• Eating a person’s head raw: Will backbite a chief and obtain money from some leaders.
• Eating a cooked head: Will eat up capital.
• The dreamer’s head having been removed without being hit: Separation from the chief. The head being subsequently displaced means money will go.
Head Dream Explanation — • Recovering one’s head, which had fallen without reason: (1) Financial gains. (2) Will recover, if ill.
• Replacing one’s severed head and seeing it working: Will be killed in Jihad (holy struggle).
• Seeing a head on a metal or wooden spearhead: A reference to a high-ranking official.
• Seeing a head in a container stained with blood: A chief is lying to the dreamer.
• The neck having been hit with a sword, sending the head reeling on the ground: (1) If ill, will heal. (2) If indebted, will settle debts. (3) If the dreamer has never been to Mecca (Makkah), he will go there. (4) If worried or at war, will be relieved.
Head Dream Explanation — Seeing oneself in a dream without a head cover means disobedience to one's superior. If one sees his head down, or hanging loose in a dream, it means confessing to one's wrongdoing, or experiencing a long life of humiliation and striving to please someone. If one's head is fixed backward in a dream, it means delays in attaining his goals, hindrance of one's travel plans, or it could represent someone's return from a business trip slowly and without greed. If one sees his head severed without beheading in a dream, it means that he will shortly die, or it could mean his freedom. Seeing one's head turning into a lion's head in a dream, it means that he will rule and prosper.
Head Dream Explanation — • Hanging upside-down in front of a crowd: The dreamer has done something wrong, feels sorry about it, and is repenting, but will live long, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “He whom We bring unto old age, We reverse him in creation (making him go back to weakness after strength). Have ye then no sense?” (“Ya-Sin,” verse 68.)
• One’s head being reversed: (1) If planning a trip, there will be a hindrance, but the trip will take place at a later time. (2) If already abroad, will return to the homeland but a bit late, unintentionally.
• A cold sore and pain in the head or neck: An epidemic will strike the people.
• Seeing oneself with a dog head, a donkey head, a horse head, or the head of any domestic animal: Will suffer from vexation, trouble, fatigue, and servitude.
• Seeing oneself with the head of an elephant, a lion, a tiger, or a wolf: The dreamer is handling matters beyond his capacity or surpassing himself, but not without success, and he will rise to the top and subdue his enemies.