Archangels Dream Explanation
— Malek (the Custodian of Hell)
• Seeing Malek: Will be questioned or arrested by the police.
• Malek smiling: Will be safe from prison.
• Malek seen smiling
by a sick person: The dreamer may die.
• Malek giving some nice food to the dreamer: (1) You love God, His Messenger, and the believers. (2) You will have more dignity and power. (3) You will abstain from hypocrisy and sins. (4) You will return to the right path after erring.
• A cordial and enthusiastic Malek: Will be safe from Hell.
• Malek dissatisfied with the dreamer, turning away or staring angrily at him: Will commit something conducive to Hell.
Smile Dream Explanation
in a dream is a good augury.
Smile Dream Explanation
in a dream means happiness and true adherence to one's religion.
Seeing Muslims Sailing Like Kings Dream Explanation
— Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) used to visit Um Haram bint Milhan she was the wife of 'Ubada bin As-Samit. One day the Prophet visited her and she provided him with food and started looking for lice in his head. Then Allah's Apostle slept and afterwards woke up smiling
. Um Haram asked, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Some of my followers were presented before me in my dream as fighters in Allah's Cause, sailing in the middle of the seas like kings on the thrones or like kings sitting on their thrones." (The narrator Ishaq is not sure as to which expression was correct). Um Haram added, 'I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah, to make me one of them;" So Allah's Apostle invoked Allah for her and then laid his head down (and slept). Then he woke up smiling
(again). (Um Haram added): I said, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Some people of my followers were presented before me (in a dream) as fighters in Allah's Cause." He said the same as he had said before. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah to make me from them." He said, "You are among the first ones." Then Um Haram sailed over the sea during the Caliphate of Muawiya bin Abu Sufyan, and she fell down from her riding animal after coming ashore, and died. (Bukhari)
Hell Dream Explanation
— • Dreaming of being grilled on embers: The dreamer is deliberately walking tall while people are prostrating themselves in the sanctuaries.
• Entering Hell with a smile: The dreamer is a debauchee who enjoys worldly delights.
• Dreaming of having drawn one’s sword and entered Hell: The dreamer is advocating vice and all that is religiously prohibited.
• Seeing Malek, the Custodian of Hell, smiling: The dreamer will be safe from a policeman, an executioner, or a torturer.
Betrothal Dream Explanation
— (Betrothal here is in the sense of engagement.)
• Getting betrothed to a lady: The dreamer is striving in life and will succeed as much as he was accepted by the lady and/or her parents.
• Getting betrothed to an already married woman: The dreamer will not get what he is aiming for.
• Getting betrothed to a woman who desires you: Life is smiling
• Asking for a very beautiful lady’s hand in marriage and being accepted: Wishes will be fulfilled, good augury, and joy.
Well Dream Explanation
— The well symbolizes the patriarch of the family, in view of its importance, or the dreamer’s wife, because he sends his bucket and rope dangling in it. Likewise, it contains water, like a childbearing woman. Besides, the word for well is feminine in Arabic. It could also refer to everyone or everything useful in the house. When it refers to a woman, it is usually a smiling
and optimistic one.
• A sick person falling in an unknown well: Will die.
• Getting water from an unknown well: Wife will give birth to a boy in view of the Quranic verse: “And there came a caravan, and they sent their water-drawer. He let down his pail (into the pit). He said: Good luck! Here is a youth. And they hid him as a treasure, and Allah was aware of what they did.” (“Yusuf” [Joseph], verse 19.)
Face Dream Explanation
— Frowning in someone's face in a dream also means suffering at his hand. If a woman sees her face blackened with soot in a dream, it means the death of her husband. If she sees herself putting makeup and anointing herself with perfume in a dream, it means good news for her and for her husband. A smiling
and a cheerful face in a dream connotes happiness and righteousness whether the person is alive or dead. The beauty of a woman's face or that of a child in a dream means blessings. Having two faces in a dream mean a grievous and an woeful end, for Allah Almighty does not look at someone who has two faces.
Omar Dream Explanation
— If one sees Omar smiling
in a dream, it means that he follows the correct precepts of Allah's Messenger, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, and emulates his practices. Seeing him in a dream also means that justice and truth will prevail in his time, or that he is a trustworthy person, or that the propagation of truth is prominent in his time. Seeing him in a dream also could mean signing a peace treaty with one's enemy, annihilating hatred with love, good luck with one's in-laws, renouncing one's attachment to worldly things, though being capable of winning it, or presiding over people with justice, love and compassion.
Partridge Dream Explanation
— (Francolin; Genus; Mountain quail; Woman) In a dream, a partridge represents a beautiful but a non-amicable woman. Catching a partridge in a dream means marrying such a woman. Catching many partridges in a dream means prosperity. A flock of partridges in a dream represents women. A partridge in a dream also represents smiling
people. Eating the flesh of a partridge in a dream means buying new clothing, or storing food for one's family.
Peacock Dream Explanation
— The peacock symbolizes smiling
people, sight of whom in the morning with their good mood is a nice augury. But dreaming of a peacock sometimes gives rise to opposing interpretations. To some it refers to a crown, nice clothes, and jewels, the aesthetic sense, the admiration of and passion for beauty, the pleasurable husband or wife, and the good children. To others it means speaking ill of others, vanity, resorting to one’s enemies, the termination of blessings, and the forthcoming absence of prosperity and ease to experience poverty or hardly manage to subsist.
• Seeing a peahen: A reference to a non-Muslim foreign lady jinxed but pretty and rich inasmuch as the peahen’s color and feathers seemed beautiful.
Room Dream Explanation
— • Building a room on the top of the house, while the wife is crying and wailing out of disapproval and despair: The dreamer will have a second wife or a concubine. If the wife looked beautiful and was perfumed and smiling (in the dream), the dreamer will receive a promotion and be better off. A sacred person dreaming of going up to an unknown room: He will be secure or the quality of life will improve and bring about plenty of joy and happiness. If ill, he will go to Heaven.
• Climbing to an unknown room followed by a crowd: The dreamer will become a chief, a spiritual leader, et cetera.
• A bachelor dreaming of being in a room: He will marry a beautiful, wise, and religious lady.
• Dreaming of having two or three rooms: The dreamer will be safe and secure and have nothing to fear anymore.
Hell-fire Dream Explanation
— Entering hell-fire in a dream means committing major sins such as murder or adultery. If one comes out of it unharmed in the dream, then it represents worldly adversities. If one sees the fire of hell coming near him in a dream, it means difficulties, debts, losses, fines and adversities from which one will not be able to escape. If one sees himself entering hell-fire and holding his sword unsheathed in a dream, it means that he speaks evil of others and commits abominable actions against his own soul. The same interpretation applies if one enters it smiling
in his dream. Finding oneself prisoner in hell not knowing when was he incarcerated in the dream means constraint, poverty, deprivation, failure to pray, fast or to remember his Lord.
Slave Dream Explanation
— • Buying a yellow slave girl (Asian): (1) Hurdles. (2) Disease.
• Buying a black slave girl: Will escape trouble and worries.
• Selling a slave girl of any race: (1) Poverty and need. (2) Will sell one’s house. (3) Will sell a household utensil.
• A smiling
and nice-looking slave girl coming to the dreamer: (1) Benefits. (2) The chief will accede to the dreamer’s demands. (3) The return of an absent one.
• An ugly slave girl coming to the dreamer: Something undesirable will happen.
• A slave girl chasing the public and inciting them to bloodshed: Intrigue will break out.
• A slave girl beating people or beating drums: Great welfare for the people, commensurate with her beauty.
Naked Dream Explanation
— • Being naked and ashamed of people and seeking cover without success: Will lose one’s money and become poor.
• Being naked and people gazing at the private parts: Scandal.
• A ruler dreaming of having been despoiled of his clothes or left naked: Will have to leave his job.
• A sick person dreaming of having taken off a yellow, red, or black dress: Will heal.
• Getting rid of a dirty dress: Will be safe from trouble.
• A bondsman dreaming that he has undressed or been undressed: Will be freed.
• Dreaming of a dead person as being naked, except for the pudendum and smiling: He is enjoying life in the Hereafter.
• Seeing an unknown naked woman: The land will go bare; a harvest will be destroyed; trees will lose their leaves.
• A woman taking off her black clothes: The day will begin.
• A naked slave girl: Will lose in a transaction and get involved in a business scandal.
King Dream Explanation
— (Allah Almighty; Governor; Mayor; President; Royalty; Sultan) The true King is Allah Almighty. If the king is pleased with someone in a dream, it means that Allah Almighty is pleased with him, and if the king is angry with him in the dream, it means that Allah Almighty is displeased with him. If one sees the king frowning in a dream, it means that he fails to properly perform his prayers or show true religious devotion. If one sees him smiling
in a dream, it means profits in one's material as well as spiritual life. If one sees that Allah Almighty has appointed him as a king over a land, it means that he will receive such a regency, should he qualify. Later on, unrest will bring tyrants, or dictators to justice, while people of knowledge and piety will survive and regain their authority. If one sees himself as a caliph or as an Imam in a dream and should he qualify, it means that he will receive such an honor, rank, trust and fame in the land, though his vice-regency will not become hereditary. However, it is a bad omen if he becomes a caliph in the dream and does not qualify for such an appointment. In such a case, and by contrast, he will be humiliated and dispersed, and his own helpers will become his superiors, while his enemies will rejoice at his misfortune.
Archangels Dream Explanation
— Radwan (the Custodian of Paradise)
• Seeing Radwan: (1) Felicity, lasting happiness. (2) The fulfilment of promises. (3) The fulfilment of wishes. (3) Achievements. (5) Reconciliation and return of the good favours of the authority, especially if Radwan has given the dreamer a fruit or a cloth from Paradise or has been smiling
at him. (6) God’s blessing, prosperity. (7) Nice living. (8) The end of all worries.
• Radwan appearing happy with the dreamer or treating him cordially: God is pleased with the subject and will shower His overt and covert blessings on him. Siddiqoon, Alias Nuriai, Alias Ruhail. (The Archangel of Dreams and Adages Based on the “Guarded Tablets.”)21 Siddiqoon symbolizes excellence, the science of probing and unveiling secrets, the interpreter who translates for kings and knows their secrets, and the erudite.
• Seeing Siddiqoon: (1) Good augury, good tidings. (2) Avid reading in tablets and books, as is the case with those working in the fields of education and writing. (3) Joy. (4) The fulfilment of promises. (5) Life and death. (6) Governing. (7) Marriage and children. (8) Travel and return. (9) Glory and defeat.
• Siddiqoon telling or giving something to the dreamer: It will be so.
| || |