Smile Dream Explanation — Smiling in a dream means happiness and true adherence to one's religion.
Smile Dream Explanation — Smiling in a dream is a good augury.
Seeing Muslims Sailing Like Kings Dream Explanation — Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) used to visit Um Haram bint Milhan she was the wife of 'Ubada bin As-Samit. One day the Prophet visited her and she provided him with food and started looking for lice in his head. Then Allah's Apostle slept and afterwards woke up smiling. Um Haram asked, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Some of my followers were presented before me in my dream as fighters in Allah's Cause, sailing in the middle of the seas like kings on the thrones or like kings sitting on their thrones." (The narrator Ishaq is not sure as to which expression was correct). Um Haram added, 'I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah, to make me one of them;" So Allah's Apostle invoked Allah for her and then laid his head down (and slept). Then he woke up smiling (again). (Um Haram added): I said, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Some people of my followers were presented before me (in a dream) as fighters in Allah's Cause." He said the same as he had said before. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah to make me from them." He said, "You are among the first ones." Then Um Haram sailed over the sea during the Caliphate of Muawiya bin Abu Sufyan, and she fell down from her riding animal after coming ashore, and died. (Bukhari)
Back Dream Explanation — The back symbolizes the person’s back, support, center of power, sure resort, and value.
• Being bent: (1) Tragedy. (2) Hair will turn white.
• Seeing a friend’s back: He will turn away.
• Seeing the enemy’s back: Will be safe from harm from this enemy.
• Seeing the back of an old woman: Life will not smile on you.
Hell Dream Explanation — • Dreaming of being grilled on embers: The dreamer is deliberately walking tall while people are prostrating themselves in the sanctuaries.
• Entering Hell with a smile: The dreamer is a debauchee who enjoys worldly delights.
• Dreaming of having drawn one’s sword and entered Hell: The dreamer is advocating vice and all that is religiously prohibited.
• Seeing Malek, the Custodian of Hell, smiling: The dreamer will be safe from a policeman, an executioner, or a torturer.
Milk Dream Explanation — • Drinking cattle milk: Legitimate profits from the ruler.
• Human male milk (sperm) being poured on the dreamer: Will face financial hardships and ultimately go to prison.
• Milking a she-camel: A reference to alien workers in the Arab world.
• Milking a she-camel and drinking such milk: (1) Will marry a virtuous woman. (2) Will have a good son who will one day show his gratitude to his parents.
• Milking a she-camel to obtain blood: Tyranny.
• Milking a she-camel to get poison: Will reap illicit profits, thus committing a sin.
• A merchant milking a she-camel: Blessed transactions and gains, and life will smile on him inasmuch as there was milk.
Laughing Dream Explanation — Laughing in a dream means happiness and joy in wakefulness, except if one bursts with a horselaugh or falls over his back from laughing in his dream. If so, then it means crying. If one's laughter in his dream is caused by a joke, then it denotes his dishonesty. The same goes for laughing by imitation in a dream which means falling into sin. Laughing in a dream also could mean sorrow in wakefulness. Laughing in a dream also means that one will receive news about a newborn son. If one's laughter in a dream is as gentle and soft as a smile, then it denotes his good character and means happiness, or it could denote exactly what he shall see in wakefulness.
Ridhwan Dream Explanation — (The archangel Ridhwan. peace be upon him.) Seeing the guardian angel of paradise in a dream means blessings and comfort in one's life, glad tidings, an unalterable happiness, and protection from illness. In a dream, Ridhwan (Alayhi-Salam) represents the treasurer of the king and his messenger, seeing him also could mean fulfilling a promise, or satisfying one's needs. If one has disagreements with his superiors then if he sees Ridhwan (Alayhi-Salam) in a dream, it means that they will wind up in blessings and harmony, and particularly if Ridhwan (Alayhi-Salam) hands the person a heavenly fruit or a heavenly garment, or meets him cheerfully with a comforting smile, showing a sign of Allah's pleasure with him.
Paradise Dream Explanation — • Seeing oneself in Paradise: The dreamer will acquire wisdom and knowledge.
• Entering Paradise with a smile: The dreamer is recalling God very often.
• Unsheathing one’s sword and entering Paradise: The dreamer is advocating and promoting virtue and dissuading from vice. He will be praised and rewarded for his actions.
• Sitting under the Joy Tree: The dreamer will have the best of two worlds in view of the verse in the Holy Quran that says: “Those who believe and do right: Joy is for them, and bliss (their) journey’s end.” (“Al-Raad” [The Thunder], verse 29.)
• Seeing oneself in Paradise’s parks and gardens: The dreamer will be blessed with fidelity and religious perfection.
• Eating some of the fruits of Paradise: The dreamer will acquire learning, as much as was eaten.
• Drinking some of the water, wine, or milk of Paradise: The dreamer will acquire wisdom and knowledge and become prosperous.