| |Stool Dream Explanation
— Also see Toilet. In general, anything that comes out of the stomach of humans or animals symbolizes money. Whether it is good or bad depends on its smell, its dirt, and its harm to people. If it is a non-personal dirt, like mud, it means public fear from the ruler. Stool
, or shit in vulgar terms, represents benefit from injustice or relief.
• Easing out: (1) No more worries. (2) Will give alms.
• A person about to travel dreaming of having passed too much stool: (1) Will not travel. (2) Will fall into the hands of highwaymen.
• Finding, winning, or eating filth: (1) Dirty money with repentance. (2) A statement made out of greed, which the dreamer will regret.
• Passing dry and solid stool: Will spend some money, perhaps forcibly.
• Passing liquid stool
in a known place like the one where people wash thoroughly before praying: Will spend on specific things with pleasure or passion.
• Passing stool
in an unknown place: Will spend money without knowing where it will go and will neither be rewarded nor thanked for it.
• Passing stool
on one’s clothes: Will commit an abomination.
• Passing stool
on one’s underwear: Will be angry with the wife or eat up her dowry.
• Passing stool
and covering it with dust: Will cover or conceal one’s money.
• Losing control and passing stool
on oneself: Will commit a sin.
• Passing stool
in one’s bedding: (1) Will have a long illness, because only those who cannot stand up by themselves do so. (2) Will part from one’s wife.
• Eating stool
with bread: (1) Will eat honey with bread. (2) The dreamer is doing things inconsistent with the Tradition of the Holy Prophet.
• Passing stool—not deliberately—and picking it up: Will be granted a purse of dirty money commensurate with the quantity of stool
• Passing stool
in a marketplace, in a public bath, or in a very crowded area: (1) God and His angels are angry with the dreamer. (2) Will incur tremendous losses and be the subject of a major scandal. (3) Whatever the dreamer is concealing will be unveiled.
• Passing stool
in a garbage dump, on a seacoast, or in a similar area where it is permissible to do so: According to Ibn Siren: a good omen. No more worries or pain.
• A well-known person throwing people’s shit at the dreamer: Hostility, opposing views, and injustice on the part of the thrower.
• Too much filth from people: Handicaps and prevailing evil.
• Getting stained or blotted with people’s dirt: (1) Fear. (2) Disease. (3) Good augury for whoever does ugly things.
Excrement Dream Explanation
— See Stool
Shit Dream Explanation
— See stool
Shade Dream Explanation
— (Changes; Cover; Shelter) Witnessing a shade in the summertime in a dream means comfort, profits, honor, or becoming the protege of a great person. If one sees a shade in the winter in a dream then it means trouble, distress, adversities, or soliciting the company of people who foster innovation. Shade in a dream also represents the governor of one's town, a man of knowledge, a pious person, an ascetic, or a religious student on the path. Seeking refuge in the shade away from the heat of the sun in a dream means comfort, profits, or escaping from harm. As for a woman, shade in her dream represents her husband. If an unmarried woman sees herself seeking the shade in a dream, it means her marriage and that she will marry a rich and a powerful person. If one finds it cold to sit
in the shade in his dream, then if he seeks to sit
under the sun to worm himself up, it means that his poverty will be dispelled, for cold in a dream also means poverty. (Also see Shadow)
Bees Dream Explanation
— In a dream, bees represent prosperity, or a dangerous adventure. Seeing a beehive and extracting honey from it in a dream means earning lawful money. Taking all the honey from the beehive and leaving nothing for the bees in a dream means being unjust. If bees sit
over one's head in a dream, it means winning the presidency over people. If bees sit
in someone's hands in a dream, they mean a good crop for a farmer, while for someone else, they means a fight. Bees in a dream also represent an army. Killing bees in a dream means obliterating one's enemy. Bees in a dream also represent scholars, knowledge compilers, striving hard or collecting taxes. Bees in a dream also represent a bread winner who is a hard working person, stern and sometime dangerous, though he does bring some benefits to his companions. A bee sting in a dream means harm driven by a group of adversaries. Bees in a dream also mean taking a beating or falling sick. Bees in a dream also represent the army of believers, while locusts represent the army of disbelievers. A bee in a dream also represents a seer. (Also see Beehive)
Moringa Dream Explanation
— (bot. Willow) In a dream, a moringa plant represents a serious and a hard working man who cannot sit
idle, though he is not steadfast when confronted with adversities. It also represents a rough and a stern person who brings no significant benefits to his immediate circle.
Mary, Daughter Of Imran Dream Explanation
— • Seeing Mary: (1) Prestige, promotion, and the facilitation of all matters. (2) A miracle will appear in the spot where she was seen.
• Prostrating before the Virgin: Will speak to the king and sit
• A pregnant woman seeing the Holy Virgin: (1) Will give birth to a wise boy. (2) If she is calumniated, her innocence will be proven by God’s grace.
Bench Dream Explanation
— (Outdoor bench) If one sees a cement bench in front of his door in a dream, it means that one's wife is having a secret affair. If one sees himself sitting on a bench in a dream, it means that he will gain status, honor, rank, money or should he qualify for it, he could sit
on the judges bench.
Loom Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a standing loom represents travels or business activities. A loom laying flat in a dream means inhibition, restraint, or seclusion. In a dream, a loom also means support or a gift for a needy person. It also means a high ranking position or becoming a respected chairperson. If a woman sees another woman pushing her away from her loom to sit
in her place in a dream, it means death.
Reunion Dream Explanation
— (Reunification) To sit
with one's beloved, enjoying love, affection and unity in a dream means marriage or prosperity. Sitting with one's beloveds and enjoying one's financial accomplishments in the dream means loss of rank and wealth. If a woman sees herself sitting with her beloved in a dream, it means that they will get married. A visit of one's beloved in a dream means valuing and cherishing one's happiness.
Running away Dream Explanation
— (Escape; Fear; Take flight) Running away from something in a dream means turning to Allah Almighty and seeking refuge in Him for safety and protection. Running away in a dream also could mean receiving an appointment, or it could mean repentance from a sin, or it could mean one's death. If one sees himself running away to escape from an enemy he fears in a dream, it means that he will be safe. If a man of knowledge or a scholar sees himself running away from an enemy in fear in a dream, it means that he will be asked to sit
as a judge, or to govern. If one sees himself running away but has no fear in the dream, it means his death. (Also see Escape from danger; Take a flight)
Canopy Dream Explanation
— (Pavilion; Tent) Setting up a pavilion in the open air to sit
under it in a dream means gaining power and dominion. A canopy in a dream also means visiting the graves of martyrs and praying for them, or to die in their state. Folding a canopy in a dream means losing one's power and dominion, or it could mean nearing the end of one's life. Walking out from under a canopy in a dream means losing some of one's power or business. Walking out from under a canopy in a dream also signifies trueness of one's heart and intention, or earning the station of a martyr through one's true devotion, or it could mean visiting the Sacred House in Jerusalem. (Also see Pavilion; Tent)
Dream interpreter Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a dream interpreter represents happiness for a sad person and sorrow for a happy person. If one who desires to maintain secrecy around his life and goals sees a dream interpreter in his dream, it means that he will find an intimate friend or a confidant to complete his intention. If one is expecting news from an associate or if someone in a different land sees a dream interpreter in his dream, it means that he will receive the desired news. A dream interpreter in a dream also represents knowledge of sings, deciphering messages, analyzing substances, a tracer, a religious scholar, a lawyer, a good advisor, a compassionate friend, a judge or a physician. A dream interpreter in a dream also represents someone who does not keep a secret or someone who brings people both happy or sad news. In a dream, he is also a preacher, an advisor, one who balances things, a money changer, a garment cleaner, an undertaker, a barber, a comedian, a news broadcaster or someone who searches for people's faults. Seeing oneself as a dream interpreter in a dream, and if one qualifies to sit
on the bench, it means that he will become a judge. If he is seeking knowledge, he will acquire it. If he is seeking to become a physician, he will become one. Otherwise, he might become a money changer, a banker or any of the earlier mentioned trades. Telling a dream interpreted a dream in one's dream, and if the explanation agrees with the common wisdom and religious norms of the Holy Quran and the traditions of Allah's Prophet, upon whom be peace, then whatever one is told in his dream is true. If one does not understand the explanation of the dream interpreter in his dream, then he might need to find a qualified interpreter in wakefulness to satisfy his needs. (Also see Astrologer; Divination; Fortuneteller; Founder; Interpretation; Seer)
Jihad, Religious War, Or Muslim Struggle Dream Explanation
— • Going to Jihad: Will triumph, obtain people’s gratitude, and be praised and dignified in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “Those of the believers who sit
still, other than those who have a (disabling) hurt, are not on an equal footing with those who strive in the way of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah hath conferred on those who strive with their wealth and lives a rank above the sedentary. Unto each Allah hath promised good, but He hath bestowed on those who strive a great reward above the sedentary.” (“Al-Nisa” [Women], verse 95.)
• Seeing people going to Jihad: Those people will emerge victorious and become stronger and greater.
• Seeing oneself fighting the atheist alone with the sword and striking right and left: The dreamer will triumph over enemies.
• Being in a religious battle and staying on the sidelines or turning away: The dreamer will no longer endeavour for the welfare of his family, will stop supporting his relatives, and will no longer be religious, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “Would ye then, if ye were given the command, work corruption on Earth and sever your ties of kinship?” (Muhammad, verse 22.)
• Emerging victorious from a religious battle: The dreamer will achieve business gains or trade will be prosperous.
• Dying in the way of Allah: Joy, welfare, and dignity, owing to the Quranic verses: “Think not of those who are slain in the way of Allah, as dead. Nay, they are living. With their Lord they have provision: Jubilant (are they) because of that which Allah hath bestowed upon them His bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not joined them but are left behind: that there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.” (“Al-Imran” [Imran Family], verses 169–170.)
Carpet Dream Explanation
— (Straw mat) Owning a carpet or a straw mat on which one sits in the wintertime in a dream means comfort, promotion, high ranking status and exaltation. A carpet in a dream also represents the master of the house. All types of carpets or mats are included in this category. If one sees himself sitting on a carpet in a dream, it means that he will purchase a property or a farm. In a time of war, sitting on a carpet in a dream means safety from danger. If one sees himself gazing at a carpet in the dream, and if he sees in it the image reflection of a person he recognizes, it means that the figure drawn on the carpet is a person who has gone astray. It also means that such a person will present him with an amazing report that will be infested with falsehood. A carpet in a dream also means worldly gains for its owner. If it is folded in the dream, it means that his worldly interests are limited. A folded carpet in a dream also means restricted income, difficulties in travels, tightness in one's heart about some concerns or lack of success in establishing a good livelihood. A new and well made carpet in a dream also represents a long life to its owner, prosperity and decisiveness. Seeing a carpet spread for one to sit
on it and whose owner is unknown in an unknown place in a dream means that one will emigrate to a foreign land and succeed in establishing a good livelihood for himself. If in such a place the carpet is thin in the dream, it means worldly gains and longevity. Sitting on a carpet in a dream also means associating with leaders and judges. If one's carpet is stolen, burned or thinned in a dream, it means nearing the term of his life in this world, afflictions, illness or emaciation. An old torn carpet in a dream means distress, or a man who boosts about himself, who exalts his status and consequently emerges to be a liar and false.
Table Dream Explanation
— (Dining table) A dining table with its food ready to serve in a dream means blessings, accepting an invitation to dinner or lunch, financial comfort, status and winning victory over one's enemy. In this case, one's enemy is hunger. The food placed on the table represents a booty. Clearing the dinner table in a dream means cessation of comfort and blessings. The dinning table of one's house in a dream represents his livelihood and sustenance, an important project that requires the help of many people, or a great person who is gracious, true and generous. Sitting on such a table in a dream means joining the company of such great man. If the dining table is topped with clean food and fresh bread in the dream, it means love between friends and brethren. To have little food and some bread on the table in a dream means lack of such love between brethren. Accepting the invitation to share a loaf of bread with someone in a dream means love, unity and prescribing to the prophetic traditions. If one sees one or two dishes on his table in a dream, it means profits for oneself and sustenance for his dependents. Having good appetite in a dream means longevity. If the dining table is cleared after one's meal in the dream, it denotes the conclusion of one's life. If a crowd of people sits on a table to partake their meal in a dream, they represent one's dependent. If two opponents sit
on the same table in a dream, it means war, and particularly if their is broiled meat and herbs on the table. The dining table in the dream then represents the battlefield, and eating their meal means fighting. A dining table in a dream also represents piety. If one shares his meal in a dream, it means that he will meet new friends and enjoy their company, then a conflict will rise concerning his livelihood and earnings. (Also see Food; Guest; Invitation; Hospitality; Table)
Sulayman Dream Explanation
— • Seeing the prophet and king Sulayman (Solomon): (1) Prestige and promotion till becoming a sultan, a king, a judge, a governor, or a scholar who gives legal counsel based on religious knowledge or jurisprudence, if eligible for such high honours. And the dreamer will be obeyed by both his friends and foes. The dream is more likely to come true if King Solomon placed his crown on the dreamer’s head, gave him his ring to wear, or allowed him to sit
on his bed. (2) If the dreamer is already a ruler or a chief, he will be removed, but only temporarily. (3) The dreamer will marry a rich and prestigious woman through a ruse. (4) The dreamer will experience hardships and sorrow from the women’s side. (5) Money, welfare, and successful endeavours. (6) The dreamer will travel frequently, go to distant places, and return quickly. (7) The dreamer will be safe, as Sulayman comes from the Arabic Salama, which means “safety.” If the dreamer is ill, he will recover. (8) The dreamer will be well off in the Hereafter. (9) The dreamer will achieve windfall profits by dealing in birds, manufacturing bottles, and resorting to witchcraft, using the services of the jinn. (10) The dreamer will lose a fortune and recover it after abandoning all hope. (11) The dreamer will reverse an unfavourable situation and triumph over the enemy. (12) Winds will always be favourable, especially if the dreamer is a sailor or is operating a windmill. (13) God will shower his blessings on the dreamer, who will acquire knowledge and master languages. (14) Possessing Solomon’s scepter means the dreamer will speak a lot about people, slander, and backbiting or will die, if ill. (15) The dreamer will learn medicine.
• Seeing or owning Sulayman’s ring: The dreamer will receive a new mandate or own something spectacular.
• Seeing Sulayman at a pulpit or a rostrum or on a deathbed: A supreme authority, a prince, or a chief will die, and people will know about it only after some time.
• A woman seeing Solomon: She will cheat or outsmart her husband.
Toilet Dream Explanation
— According to Al-Nabulsi, in his alphabetical book of dreams the toilet represents the relief, welfare, and largesse of the household or, on the contrary, the hardships, poverty, and stinginess. It also alludes to the wife whom the dreamer takes aside to an isolated place in the house to make love to. Likewise, it symbolizes the one among the slave girls or servants who is in charge of the dreamer’s very intimate affairs, massage, and hygiene or the servant who guards the house. Other interpretations include the dreamer’s treasury, his coffer where he preserves his secrets, his shop where he keeps his money, or any secluded place.
• Water overflowing from the toilet: (1) Wife will become pregnant. (2) The family will have surplus money. (3) Will have worries if the water had damaged any material in the house.
• Getting soiled with the water that overflows from the toilet, which, however, has no bad smell: (1) Coming welfare. (2) Demands will not be met, at least not easily.
• Eating the sewage flowing out of the toilet: (1) Will rescind or come back on something you had donated or alms you had given. The Muslims Holy Prophet is said to have likened the one who changes his mind after donating something or giving alms to somebody who eats his own vomit or excrement. (2) The dreamer will return to corruption and unholy means of living.
• A large and clean toilet with no smell in it: The dreamer’s wife is pleasant, virtuous, and obedient. The cleanliness of the toilet refers to her virtue and obedience, the lack of stink to her good reputation. If, on the contrary, the toilet is tiny and full of dirt, so much so that the dreamer finds no place to sit
on it (in the dream), the wife will rebel against the authority of her husband. More, if it stinks, she will be impudent and make her husband notorious.
• The depth of the toilet’s pit means that the wife knows how to manage her own affairs and look after the house.
• Seeing blood in the toilet pit: The dreamer will sleep with his wife during her menses.
• The toilet hole being filled to the brim: The wife is too careful to the extent of being austere and is preventing her husband from overspending.
• Stirring whatever is in the toilet pit with a wooden stick: There is a divorced woman in the dreamer’s house.
• The toilet pit being full without the dreamer fearing that it overflows: His wife is pregnant.
• Sweeping the floor of the toilet: Will become poor.
• Falling and drowning in the toilet pit: Will go to jail.
• Pouring milk or pissing milk or honey in the toilet: The dreamer is a sodomite.
• Being locked in the toilet: Will die.
Anus Dream Explanation
— The anus, in general, symbolizes a subdued man; a flute player; a drummer; a discreet man who keeps secrets; some relative of the degree whose marriage is prohibited in Islam; the bottom of a priest; a stupid or foolish person; a mate; money; the dreamer’s purse, bank, house, shop, warehouse or box, parlour, et cetera; and all that comes into contact with the bottom, such as a toilet seat, a slip, a chair, a straw carpet, a saddle, an animal that humans ride, the valet in charge of the dreamer’s personal hygiene, and so on and so forth. It could also symbolize the door (key) to the man’s secrets, spanking and related obedience or disobedience, a trumpet, the blacksmith’s pair of bellows, a sewage facility, the words that come from the mouth—be they good or bad—the mouth that smells, and, paradoxically, festivities and joy. Other interpretations include the deserted house, the uncultivable land, any unholy place, the man whom people avoid because of his evil character or ignorance, or important matters on which the dreamer turns his back.
• Pulling something from one’s anus: Will get stuck or become needy.
• Going into an anus: Wrong approach or running after a difficult matter, because that duct is sterile.
• Seeing a person’s anus: Will see a gloomy face, and the owner of such a face will spend as much money as blood or excrement coming out of that anus the dreamer had seen. If such a person had passed the stool
in the proper place, the money will be spent in the right direction, and the reverse is true.
• Seeing one’s anus has been obstructed: Will die.
• Seeing a young man’s anus: Will be defeated by him.
• Seeing the anus of a well-known old man: This very man will mislead you.
• Seeing the anus of an unidentified old man: Will be led astray and overwhelmed without knowing who is pulling the strings from behind.
• A prince cutting his anus or bottom: Will fire his piper.
• An ordinary man cutting his bottom: Will no longer honour his obligations toward his parents and in-laws.
• Seeing the mother’s anus or buttocks: (1) A planned pilgrimage will not be valid. (2) Earnings will fade and livelihood will grind to a halt.
• The anus of an unknown woman: The fading of the dreamer’s luck and livelihood.
• Penetrating the anus of a prelate: Will sweep dirt.
• Drinking water through one’s anus: The dreamer is constipated or congested.
• Seeing worms or lice coming out of the rectum or anal tract: Will part from one’s children.
• Blood coming out of the anus: A reference to the grandchildren.
• Being stained with one’s own anal blood: Illicit money.
• Seeing a duster coming out of one’s anus (or stomach): Will move away from strangers who are eating up the money of your children. Seeing a peacock coming out of one’s anus: A beautiful girl will be born to the dreamer.
• A fish coming out of one’s anus: The dreamer will have an ugly girl.
• A kind of snake coming out of one’s anus: Estranged children.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s collar or anus and going into the earth: The dreamer’s time is over.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s ear, belly, vagina, or anus: Will commit a sin and give up religious faith or the dreamer’s children might turn inimical.
• According to Is Haq Ibrahim ibn Abdullah Al-Kirmani, another authority on dreams quoted by Ibn Shaheen, the sight of the anus augurs well for the dreamer. More, if a nice smell is coming out of the anus, it means that people are praising the hero of the dream. The reverse is also true.
Piss Dream Explanation
— Urine generally symbolizes spending and wasting money. It could also mean illicit or inappropriate spending.
• Urinating: The dreamer will spend money that will benefit himself.
• Urinating smoothly: Money will flow from the dreamer’s pocket, and his savings will be eroded.
• Containing one’s urine: The dreamer will be angry with his wife.
• Being hard pressed but finding nowhere to urinate: The dreamer is searching for a place to bury his money but is unable to find one.
• Holding back urine or urinating with difficulty: The dreamer is rushing things and taking incorrect initiatives, because continence is like frustration and frustrated persons are unstable and never go back on a decision before they feel the heat.
• Urinating in an unknown place: The dreamer will marry a woman or a slave in that place who will receive his semen and make him part of her family.
• Urinating in a well: The dreamer will spend illegally acquired money.
• Urinating on a commodity: Will incur losses in it.
• A rich person urinating and withholding some of the urine: He will lose some of his wealth.
• A troubled person urinating and retaining some of his urine: He will get limited relief.
• Urinating in drops: A debt will be paid back in instalments.
• Urinating with someone and seeing the urine mixing: Rapprochement or one of the two will marry into the other’s family.
• A woman pissing plenty of urine: She desires men.
• A rich man urinating in a urinal: He will lose money.
• A poor person urinating abundantly in a urinal: Relief will come.
• Seeing people touching and coating themselves with one’s urine: The dreamer will have a son whom people will follow.
• Seeing an identified or well-known person pissing on the dreamer: The former will sustain the latter financially to humiliate him.
• Urinating in a bottle, a washtub, a jar, an anonymous well or an empty space: The dreamer will have sex with or marry a woman.
• Urinating in the sea: The dreamer will pay taxes to the ruler or zakat (religious dues).
• Urinating too much in an unusual manner, getting stained with one’s urine, noting a bad smell, or urinating and being watched by people who find it unworthy of the dreamer’s reputation: Quarrels, sorrow, evil, and scandal.
• Drinking urine: Suspicious gains, illegal wealth, and hardships (because only in hardships and impossible situations is a human being compelled to drink urine).
• Urinating in certain people’s house, shop, mosque, country, or village: The dreamer will marry into that family or folk who will receive the dreamer’s semen. If that act took place in a mosque, in particular, the dreamer will have a pious and virtuous son.
• Urinating on the altar of a mosque: The dreamer will have an enlightened son.
• Entering a cemetery uncovered, laughing, urinating on the tombs, or walking amid the dead: The dreamer will be involved with evil, debauched, and atheistic people and select his friends on this basis.
• Pissing milk: The dreamer’s nature will change. If a known person drinks from it, he will spend on him from honest sources.
• Pissing juice: The dreamer will overspend.
• Pissing saffron: The dreamer will have a son who will become a nurse.
• Pissing blood: The dreamer will marry a divorcee or a prohibited relative without knowing it.
• Pissing blood in an unknown garden or irrigating it with water not from the sea: The dreamer will make love to a lady. In case the act took place in the dreamer’s own garden, he would break an oath by having sex with his wife, sodomizing her or sleeping with her during her menses.
• A hireling pissing in a garden or irrigating it from alien sources or wells: A man is betraying the dreamer with his wife.
• Pissing sand or mud: The dreamer performs his ablutions neither properly nor regularly.
• Pissing fire: (1) The dreamer will have a powerful son. (2) The dreamer will have a son who will become a thief.
• Pissing a lion: The dreamer will have an unjust son.
• Pissing worms: The dreamer will be prolific.
• Pissing a snake: The dreamer will have a son who will turn hostile to him.
• Pissing a she-cat: The dreamer will have a girl by an Oriental woman born in a coastal area.
• Pissing a fish: The dreamer will have a girl from a woman he brought from a coastal area, like the shores of the Arabian Sea.
• Pissing a bird: The dreamer will have a son showing similarities to the essence or characteristics of that bird, be they good or bad.
• Pissing stool: The dreamer will commit an abomination in which family will get involved.
• Pissing vomitus: The dreamer will have an illegitimate son.
• Pissing in the standing position: The dreamer will spend money unconsciously.
• Pissing on one’s shirt: (1) If a bachelor, the dreamer will get married. (2) If already married, the dreamer will have a boy.
• Pissing in one’s nose: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Pissing in an animated area of a marketplace: The dreamer will become a familiar figure in that market.
• A horseman stepping down from a mare for some adventitious reason and pissing blood: He is indulging in adultery (because, according to the ancient Arabs, the soil is a woman and pissing is sex, while blood symbolizes what is prohibited).
• Urinating in the mihrab or prayer niche: The dreamer will have a son who will become a Muslim spiritual leader, as the mihrab basically represents the imam.
• Urinating or pissing one, two, or three drops in the prayer niche: The dreamer will have as many virtuous and handsome children as there were drops.
• Pissing on a holy book: The dreamer will have a son who will memorize that book.
• The few drops that come out after urinating: Money that will not stay long, to the dreamer’s regret.
• Pissing and seeing a vapour rising to cover the whole sky: The dreamer will have a son whose realm will reach the horizons.
| || |