| |Marriage to One's Mother, Sister Etc. Dream Explanation
— If a person dreams that he is marrying his mother, sister
or any such person with whom marriage is forbidden is Islam-and such a dream is seen in any of the sacred months of Thil-Qa'dah, Thil-Hijjah, Muiharram or Rajab-it means he will proceed to Makkah and Madeenah. But if such a dream is not seen in any of the said months it means he will treat his relatives with kindness and serve them well. If his relationship with them was estranged, it will be re-established.
Spear Dream Explanation
— • Stabbing with a spear and seeing blood coming out: Will win something, receive a reward, and be healthy and wealthy or return after a long absence.
• Cutting the adversary’s flesh or severing any of his limbs by stabbing him with a spear: Will obtain money and welfare from the victim of the type resented by religious people.
• Being stabbed
with a spear: Will be slandered.
• Wounds worsening after being stabbed
with a spear: Will obtain dirty money from the attacker.
Finger Dream Explanation
— • The index finger being atrophied: A sister
• The thumb being atrophied: The father will die.
• A man having four wives dreaming that four fingers were severed: All four will die.
• Cutting someone else’s fingers: Will wreak havoc on his money.
• The disappearance of the fingers: Servants will go.
• Chewing fingers: The end of a fortune.
• Contraction of the fingers: Will abandon or fail to sustain those female relatives with whom sex is prohibited in Islam (mother, sister
, sister-in-law, et cetera).
Incident - The two pearls Dream Explanation
— A woman came to Imam Ibn Sirin and said: "I saw two pearls in my lap in a dream. One was bigger than the other. Then my sister
came and asked me to give her one of them, so I gave her the smaller pearl." Imam Ibn Sirin replied: 'You spoke the truth. You have learned two chapters from the Holy Qur'an. One of them is longer than the other, and you have taught your sister
the shorter one." The woman obliged.
Hand Dream Explanation
— • The right hand being severed: The dreamer is a thief.
• Seeing your right hand severed and placed in front of you: Will achieve financial gains.
• The left hand being severed: (1) Death of a brother or a sister
. (2) Repudiation between the dreamer and the brother or sister
. (3) A halt in sustaining parents or in-laws. (4) The end of a partnership. (5) Divorce.
• The ruler cutting the hands and feet of his subjects: He is seizing their money and spoiling their livelihood.
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation
— • Resuscitation of a brother: The dreamer’s weakness will turn into strength in view of the following verses: “ (My Lord), appoint for me a henchman from my folk, Harun [Aaron], my brother. Confirm my strength with him.” (“Ta-Ha”, verses 29–31.)
• Resuscitation of a sister: An absent one will return from abroad, bringing joy, owing to the Quranic verse that reads: “And she said unto his sister: Trace him. So she sighted him from afar, whereas they perceived not” (“Al-Qasas” [The Requital, verse 11) .
• Resuscitation of an uncle or an aunt: Return or revival of a matter that had gone out of the dreamer’s hands.
Ali Ibn Abi Taleb Dream Explanation
— • An Ulema, or Muslim religious scholar or erudite, seeing Ali: Will acquire further knowledge, prestige, and power over his equals. The dreamer should be careful as not to be taken captive, deported, or relocated. Seeing Ali in a warlike mood in a Muslim city: Civil strife or a very strong polemic.
• Seeing Ali in a place where there are great or old people: They will all be destroyed.
• Seeing Ali, his hands deeply tinged: The children of the dreamer will have the upper hand in a dispute with him.
• Seeing Ali with a wound in his body: The dreamer is being stabbed
or strongly contested and will be brought down or subdued.
• Ali taking out the sword: The dreamer is asking his children to become chiefs and to fight for it. Seeing Ali in a fight means that those children will triumph.
Red anemones Dream Explanation
— (bot.) In a dream, anemones represent fire, red cheeks, blushing, a beauty mark, the sickness of one's brother or sister
Teeth in the Pocket Dream Explanation
— Pocketing the teeth or wrapping them in cloth or seeing them falling into the hand or keeping them in the house-any of these is a harbinger of a child, brother or sister
being born. If may also mean his deriving some benefit from one of them.
Incident - The moon entering the planet Taurus Dream Explanation
— His sister
came to himasking: “ What's the matter with you? Why has your face turned pale? He said “Why should it not when this lady has brought to me the news of my death after seven days?” And truly, the Imaam (RA) passed away on the seventh day after this dream. May allah have mercy upon him.
Nipple Dream Explanation
— The nipple of the female breast in a dream represents one's personal wardrobe, or it could mean marriage. If water or milk comes out of it in a dream, it means finding a compatible husband. Otherwise, it may mean loss of a child or a sister
A Shoe Dream Explanation
— Sometimes one shoe symbolises his partner or brother. If this is seen as torn or cracked while he walks in the other it means he will separate from his partner, brother or sister
A Woman Acquiring a Spinning Wheel Dream Explanation
— If a woman dreams that she has acquired a spinning wheel, if she is expecting, she will give birth to a girl. Otherwise a sister
will be born, if such a spinning wheel has a spindle or rod, it means she will get her daughter married.
Incident - A Pitcher with Two Heads Dream Explanation
— A man told Imam Ibn Sirin: "I saw myself drinking from a pitcher with two heads in a dream." Ibn Sirin replied: "You have a wife, and you are trying to tempt her sister
to sin with you, so fear God." The man answered: "You spoke the truth. Bear witness that I repent from my doing."
Incident - The Moon merging in Alcyone Dream Explanation
— Ibn Sirin suddenly shook, and said to the woman: "Tell me how did you see it?" The woman repeated her dream, and Ibn Seer'in's face became grim. His sister
who was then sitting with him at the table said: "What disturbed you, Oh my brother?" He replied: "This woman is claiming that I will die in seven days." On the seventh day, Ibn Sirin was buried.
Incident - a Snake in your House Dream Explanation
— Another person revealed his dream to the Imaam saying that he had seen a snake in his house. It had bitten him on the hand and back causing him much pain. The Imaam asked “Yous have a brother and a sister?” he said: “yes.” The Imaam said: “Then you have a relative in your hoe whose heart is filled with malice towards you. Soon he will cause you great harm.” The person said: “ I have a step brother who has stolen all that I had inherited. He has absconded since three days”.
Christian Dream Explanation
— • Being or becoming a Christian: (1) For a pious person: Will inherit one’s uncle or aunt (the mother’s brother or sister). (2) For a debauchee: Dissatisfaction with God’s bounty and sacrilege by insulting or speaking ill of God. (3) In case the dreamer refuses to eat from the food presented to him: He is dissatisfied with his lot and has committed many sins.
• Seeing an old Christian: A harmless enemy.
• Being a Nosrani: Perdition, heresy, and rejection of Islam.
One-eyed Dream Explanation
— If a humble and a hard-working person sees that, it testifies to the trueness of his faith. If an impious person, or a corrupt person, or an impostor sees that dream, it means distress, a sickness that could bring him near his death, or to lose one hand in an accident, or to lose one's wife, or sister
, or partner, or loss of blessings, or becoming sacrilegious and profane. (Also see Antichrist)
Ibn 'Umar's Dream Dream Explanation
— Narrated Ibn 'Umar: I saw in a dream a piece of silken cloth in my hand, and in whatever direction in Paradise I waved it, it flew, carrying me there. I narrated this (dream) to (my sister) Hafsa and she told it to the Prophet who said, (to Hafsa), "Indeed, your brother is a righteous man," or, "Indeed, 'Abdullah is a righteous man." (Bukhari)
Sword Dream Explanation
— • Wearing the supports without the sword itself: Will be entrusted with some responsibility.
• The sword breaking: Father, mother, uncle (father’s brother), or aunt (mother’s sister) will die.
• The sword’s blade breaking: A servant or companion will die.
• Playing with a sword: Smartness and shrewdness, eloquence, or admiration of one’s son.
| || |