| |Nude Dream Explanation
— (See Naked)
Marriage to One's Mother, Sister Etc. Dream Explanation
— If a person dreams that he is marrying his mother, sister
or any such person with whom marriage is forbidden is Islam-and such a dream is seen in any of the sacred months of Thil-Qa'dah, Thil-Hijjah, Muiharram or Rajab-it means he will proceed to Makkah and Madeenah. But if such a dream is not seen in any of the said months it means he will treat his relatives with kindness and serve them well. If his relationship with them was estranged, it will be re-established.
Nudity in the Masjid Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself as nude
in the masjid or market place or in any other place, provided non had seen his aurah nor had anyone taunted him it suggest cheerfulness after sorrow, good health after sickness, atonement from sins and freedom from debts.
Incident Dream Explanation
— A woman came to Imam Ibn Seerin and said: "I saw two pearls in my lap in a dream. One was bigger than the other. Then my sister
came and asked me to give her one of them, so I gave her the smaller pearl." Imam Ibn Seerin replied: 'You spoke the truth. You have learned two chapters from the Holy Qur'an. One of them is longer than the other, and you have taught your sister
the shorter one." The woman obliged.
Reflection Dream Explanation
— Seeing one's picture reflected in a wall means his death, and connotes that his name will be itched on his gravestone.
Picture Dream Explanation
— Seeing one's picture on a wall in a dream means one's death and that his name will be itched on a gravestone. (Also see Paintings)
Paintings Dream Explanation
— (Art; Picture; Portrait) In a dream, paintings represent memories, guidance, or advice. Paintings in a dream also denote the passing of time, advancing of years, or the days of one's life. As for an immigrant, paintings in his dream mean reunion with his family, beloved, or commanding good and forbidding evil. (Also see Painter)
Red anemones Dream Explanation
— (bot.) In a dream, anemones represent fire, red cheeks, blushing, a beauty mark, the sickness of one's brother or sister
Teeth in the Pocket Dream Explanation
— Pocketing the teeth or wrapping them in cloth or seeing them falling into the hand or keeping them in the house-any of these is a harbinger of a child, brother or sister
being born. If may also mean his deriving some benefit from one of them.
Seeing Allah in the Form of a Picture Dream Explanation
— One who sees Allah in the form of a picture or he thinks he has seen Allah or someone resembling Allah it means that the observer of such a dream is a compulsive liar_ leveling accusations against Allah and indulging in innovations (Bidat). It is imperative that such a person hastens towards seeking Allah's forgiveness. The same applies to a person who sees Allah in the form of an idol or any such form as is contrary to His excellence and sublimity. For, Allah Taala is free from all blemishes and weaknesses.
Nipple Dream Explanation
— The nipple of the female breast in a dream represents one's personal wardrobe, or it could mean marriage. If water or milk comes out of it in a dream, it means finding a compatible husband. Otherwise, it may mean loss of a child or a sister
A Shoe Dream Explanation
— Sometimes one shoe symbolises his partner or brother. If this is seen as torn or cracked while he walks in the other it means he will separate from his partner, brother or sister
A Woman Acquiring a Spinning Wheel Dream Explanation
— If a woman dreams that she has acquired a spinning wheel, if she is expecting, she will give birth to a girl. Otherwise a sister
will be born, if such a spinning wheel has a spindle or rod, it means she will get her daughter married.
Finger Dream Explanation
— (Also see Dye.) Fingers are the brother’s children, since it is believed that the hand represents the brother. Those of the right hand refer to the Muslims five compulsory daily prayers. The left hand fingers are the children of the brother or sister
. The thumb is the dawn prayer, the index finger the noon prayer, the middle finger the early afternoon prayer, the ring finger, the sunset prayer, and the little finger the evening prayer.
• Having long fingers: The dreamer observes his religious duties, especially prayer. The reverse is also true.
• The imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) having long fingers: He is too greedy, tyrannical, and unfair to his subjects.
• A finger falling: Will abandon the related prayer.
• Seeing one finger in the place of another: The dreamer is performing the right prayer at the wrong time.
• Biting somebody’s fingertips: The bitten one is impolite, but the dreamer is inflicting too severe a punishment on him.
• Milk coming out of the dreamer’s thumb and blood from his index finger: He is having sex with his mother-in-law and his wife’s sister
• Cracking the finger joints: Obscene talk in the family. The caliph Harun Al-Rasheed saw the Archangel of Death in a dream. He asked him, “How much longer shall I live?” to which Azrail replied by showing him his five fingers. The caliph woke up in a state of terror. He summoned a qualified dream interpreter who reassured him that what the Archangel of Death meant to say was that there are five things that only God knows; they include the hour, as per the relating verse in the Holy Quran: “Lo! Allah! With Him is knowledge of the Hour. He sendeth down the rain, and knoweth that which is in the wombs. No soul knoweth what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knoweth in what land it will die. Lo! Allah is Knower, Aware.” (“Luqman,” verse 34.)
• An ailment in the fingers: (1) Children are in trouble. (2) The dreamer is missing his prayers.
• The little finger having been cut off: A child will go away.
• The little finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s mother or family.
• The ring finger having been cut: The dreamer will have a son.
• The ring finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s daughter.
• The middle finger having been severed: The country’s best scholar or judge will die.
• The middle finger being atrophied: A brother will die.
• The index finger being atrophied: A sister
• The thumb being atrophied: The father will die.
• A man having four wives dreaming that four fingers were severed: All four will die.
• Cutting someone else’s fingers: Will wreak havoc on his money.
• The disappearance of the fingers: Servants will go.
• Chewing fingers: The end of a fortune.
• Contraction of the fingers: Will abandon or fail to sustain those female relatives with whom sex is prohibited in Islam (mother, sister
, sister-in-law, et cetera).
Paralysis Dream Explanation
— (Cripple; Impediment; Justice; Wither) If one sees his right hand paralyzed in a dream, it denotes a great sin he has committed that warrants such a severe punishment. If the right hand is paralyzed in the dream, it means that one earns his money from practicing usury, or it could mean that he is unjust toward a poor and a weak person. If one's left hand is paralyzed in a dream, it means that either his sister
or his brother may die shortly. If his thumb is paralyzed in a dream, it means that he will suffer from hardships because of his children. If the index or the middle finger are paralyzed in a dream, it means that one may suffer because of his sister
. If one sees his ring finger paralyzed in the dream, it means that he will suffer pain and difficulties because of an ailment that will befall his mother or a female relative. If one sees his little finger paralyzed in a dream, it means that he may suffer because of a daughter. Any infliction in one's hand in a dream represents one's brothers, while any infliction of the fingers in a dream represents his children. If one sees his right hand paralyzed in a dream, it means that he will lose his source of income. If one's fingers are paralyzed in a dream, it means that he has committed an awful sin. If one sees his right hand paralyzed in a dream, it means he has caused major losses to an innocent person. (Also see Body; Physical paralysis)
Incident Dream Explanation
— A man told Imam Ibn Seerin: "I saw myself drinking from a pitcher with two heads in a dream." Ibn Seerin replied: "You have a wife, and you are trying to tempt her sister
to sin with you, so fear God." The man answered: "You spoke the truth. Bear witness that I repent from my doing."
Incident Dream Explanation
— Another person revealed his dream to the Imaam saying that he had seen a snake in his house. It had bitten him on the hand and back causing him much pain. The Imaam asked “Yous have a brother and a sister?” he said: “yes.” The Imaam said: “Then you have a relative in your hoe whose heart is filled with malice towards you. Soon he will cause you great harm.” The person said: “ I have a step brother who has stolen all that I had inherited. He has absconded since three days”.
Armlet Dream Explanation
— Wearing a silver armlet in a dream means giving one's daughter in marriage to one's nephew. Wearing an armlet made from beads in a dream means suffering pressure and distress caused by one's brother or sister
. Any jewelry that is worn by a woman in a dream represent her husband. (Also see Bracelet)
Spindle Dream Explanation
— If a woman sees a spindle in her dream, it means that she will beget a daughter or have a new sister
. If a thread line of a spindle breaks in a dream, it means that a traveller will be delayed. Spinning a wire with a spindle in a dream means using the help of a stranger. In a dream, a spindle also represents a messenger, a collector, or a vehicle. (Also see Spindle wheel; Spinning)
Venus Dream Explanation
— (Planet; Woman) In a dream, the planet Venus represents a beautiful woman. Seeing the planet Venus in a dream means getting married to an attractive and a beautiful woman of no kinship to him, though her beauty will lead many people into temptation. The planet Venus in a dream also could mean allegations, playfulness, complaisance, jokes, images, idolatry, jewelry, nudity, pictures of beautiful women, or it could mean beautiful clothing. Seeing the planet Venus in a dream also means allegations, accusations, or that one may pursue any of the aforementioned elements, or he may establish a friendship with someone who follows such avenues, or perhaps he may marry an attractive and a beautiful woman, a foreign woman, or a famous singer. If one sees the planet Venus mixing with the moon, or if its position is lower than the moon, or if it is burning in the dream, then Venus represents one's daughter, or it could mean mixing with crazy or stupid people, or listening to vain talk. (Also see Constellation; Heavens)
| || |