King Dream Explanation — If his subjects shower him with money in a dream, it means that they speak ill of him or cast blame at him. If they shower him with sugar in the dream, it means they speak nicely of him, and if they shower him with stones in the dream, it means that they will speak harshly of him. If one sees the people paying obeisance and bowing to him in a dream, it means that they will stand humbly before him. If they prostrate themselves before him in a dream, it means that they truly praise him. If a king sees himself following the opinion of a woman in a dream, it means that he will lose his kingdom or fall victim to depression, or that he will be thrown into jail. If he opposes her in the dream, it means that he will escape from a great danger.
Reciting Surah Noon or Qalam Dream Explanation — Allah will shower His blessings on him. And he will attain salvation.
Incident - Separ or Lance in your hand Dream Explanation — (After many years) it is reported from Ibn Yahya that when he revealed the above incident to Abul Waleed (RA) the latter laughed saying: “I am the son of one of them. I have eleven maternal aunts and Aboo Ammaarah Attayyaan was my grandfather. May Allah shower His blessings upon him and us and all the Muslims.”
Donkey Dream Explanation — • Collecting donkey dung or droppings: Wealth will increase.
• Acquiring, tying up, or introducing a donkey in one’s house: God will shower His blessings upon the dreamer and save him from all sorts of trouble, especially if he is a respectable person.
• Falling from the back of a donkey you own: Will become poor.
Ibrahim - Abraham Dream Explanation — Seeing Ibrahim has contradictory interpretations.
• Seeing Ibrahim: (1) A good omen—blessings, worship, and the wisdom of old age. (2) Luck, prosperity, and selflessness. (3) Care for holy shrines. (4) Pious and decent progeny. (5) Promotion of virtue and deterrence from vice. (6) Will go on hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca (Makkah)). (7) Will be severely harmed by an unjust tyrant, then God will make the dreamer triumph over that tyrant and all other enemies. He will shower His blessings on him, and the dreamer will marry a virtuous wife.
Money Dream Explanation — (Bones; Banana; Brass; Bread; Coin; Dirt; Dough; Pennies; Pie; Poison) A plated coin in a dream means lies, falsehood, or triviality. To shower someone with money in a dream means listening to a filthy conversation, or impersonating someone. Money in a dream also means vain talk, or missing one's prayers. If one sees himself swallowing a coin of money in a dream, it means that he will betray his trust. Money in a dream is also interpreted as knowledge, faith, guidance, or becoming a government employee. Giving money away in a dream means dispelling agony, difficulties or burdens. If one receives money in his dream, it means that he is entrusted with something. Handling one to four coins in a dream is a lucky number. Money in a dream is also interpreted as women's talk.
Call to prayers Dream Explanation — If he makes the call to prayers from inside a ruin in a dream, it means that such a place will be rebuilt and people will live in it. If one sees himself calling to prayer from inside a bathhouse or while under the shower in a dream, it means that he will suffer from a fever. If he sees himself calling and no one is answering his call in a dream, it means that he belongs to the company of unjust people. If he calls with a beautiful voice and the people hearken to his call in the dream, it means that he is seeking the approval of people in authority. If he sees himself calling to prayer while being naked, it represents his recklessness and contempt about his own religion. Calling to prayer standing on a pile of trash in a dream means calling a stupid person to make peace but to no avail. Hearing the call to prayers given inside a marketplace means the death of one of the merchants.
Singing Dream Explanation — If a professional singer, a musician, or a music writer sees himself singing his repertoire in a dream, it means benefits and profits. If the singing is bad, or off key in the dream, then it could mean lack of work, meekness, or it could mean having little opinion about oneself. If one sees himself singing while walking in a dream, it means earning a comfortable livelihood, being content and having a good opinion about oneself. Singing in the bathroom or under a shower in a dream means speaking unclear words, or having a dispute. If a rich person sees himself singing in the streets or in a marketplace in a dream, it means a scandal, or it could carry bad connotation. If a poor person or an evil person sees such a dream, it means that he has lost his mind. If a pious person sees himself singing in the streets or in a marketplace in a dream, it means that he will witness deceit and trials. (Also see Hornet; Singer)
Archangels Dream Explanation — Radwan (the Custodian of Paradise)
• Seeing Radwan: (1) Felicity, lasting happiness. (2) The fulfilment of promises. (3) The fulfilment of wishes. (3) Achievements. (5) Reconciliation and return of the good favours of the authority, especially if Radwan has given the dreamer a fruit or a cloth from Paradise or has been smiling at him. (6) God’s blessing, prosperity. (7) Nice living. (8) The end of all worries.
• Radwan appearing happy with the dreamer or treating him cordially: God is pleased with the subject and will shower His overt and covert blessings on him. Siddiqoon, Alias Nuriai, Alias Ruhail. (The Archangel of Dreams and Adages Based on the “Guarded Tablets.”)21 Siddiqoon symbolizes excellence, the science of probing and unveiling secrets, the interpreter who translates for kings and knows their secrets, and the erudite.
• Seeing Siddiqoon: (1) Good augury, good tidings. (2) Avid reading in tablets and books, as is the case with those working in the fields of education and writing. (3) Joy. (4) The fulfilment of promises. (5) Life and death. (6) Governing. (7) Marriage and children. (8) Travel and return. (9) Glory and defeat.
• Siddiqoon telling or giving something to the dreamer: It will be so.
Sulayman Dream Explanation — • Seeing the prophet and king Sulayman (Solomon): (1) Prestige and promotion till becoming a sultan, a king, a judge, a governor, or a scholar who gives legal counsel based on religious knowledge or jurisprudence, if eligible for such high honours. And the dreamer will be obeyed by both his friends and foes. The dream is more likely to come true if King Solomon placed his crown on the dreamer’s head, gave him his ring to wear, or allowed him to sit on his bed. (2) If the dreamer is already a ruler or a chief, he will be removed, but only temporarily. (3) The dreamer will marry a rich and prestigious woman through a ruse. (4) The dreamer will experience hardships and sorrow from the women’s side. (5) Money, welfare, and successful endeavours. (6) The dreamer will travel frequently, go to distant places, and return quickly. (7) The dreamer will be safe, as Sulayman comes from the Arabic Salama, which means “safety.” If the dreamer is ill, he will recover. (8) The dreamer will be well off in the Hereafter. (9) The dreamer will achieve windfall profits by dealing in birds, manufacturing bottles, and resorting to witchcraft, using the services of the jinn. (10) The dreamer will lose a fortune and recover it after abandoning all hope. (11) The dreamer will reverse an unfavourable situation and triumph over the enemy. (12) Winds will always be favourable, especially if the dreamer is a sailor or is operating a windmill. (13) God will shower his blessings on the dreamer, who will acquire knowledge and master languages. (14) Possessing Solomon’s scepter means the dreamer will speak a lot about people, slander, and backbiting or will die, if ill. (15) The dreamer will learn medicine.