Penis Dream Explanation
— Basically, the word for penis
in Arabic is thakar, a homonym of male. It is almost an homonym of thikr as well, meaning “reputation.” Those are major considerations in interpreting dreams involving the penis
. Therefore, the penis
refers to the person’s reputation among people; a male child or children; well-being; money; the life span, honour and prestige; or anyone who exerts efforts to ensure other people’s comfort and safety, such as the father, the son who honours his parents name, the attentive boy, the good partner or the messenger. It also alludes to the horse or camel, et cetera. It could refer as well to the bucket or watering can and to any being the dreamer has sex with. For the farmer, the penis
symbolizes his plow, and reaping hook; for the carpenter his perforator; for the blacksmith his pair of bellows; for the litter his assay scales; for the butcher his knife; for the writer; the pen that he puts in the ink pot; for the soldier his arrow or spear; for the ship-owner or sailor his mast or pole; and so on and so forth. Sometimes it even refers to the weeping eye or the one-eyed. Most significant as well is the penis
symbolizing the animals that roams at night and seek refuge in their burrows.
• The dreamer’s erect penis
having become longer, bigger, and more beautiful, in a way as to make him proud of it: The dreamer will have plenty of children and wealth, and his wife and whoever is in charge of gating his land, if any, will enjoy good health. It also means that he will be better off or will recover in case he is ill, that his troubles and worries will go away, and that he will overcome his enemies by using his power and influence, for the simple reason that erection usually occurs only when the person lives and eats well, is satisfied, and is enjoying peace of mind.
• Paradoxically, seeing one’s penis
longer than usual: Worries and deep trouble are on the way.
• Seeing a pen coming out of one’s penis: The dreamer will have a son who will be versed in all disciplines (because the pen serves to register and preserve all kinds of knowledge).
• Having lost one’s penis
and regretting it: Something will affect the dreamer’s son. (1) If he is a ruler or governor, he will be deposed. (2) If ill, he will pass away. (3) He will be lost. (4) He will travel and no news will come of him.
• The penis
having been cut: The dreamer will die, his son will die, he will no longer have male children, he will lose his money, or he will stay away from his country for a long time, during which his folk will forget him.
• Severing or eating someone else’s penis: The dreamer will sever relations with that person.
• Biting someone else’s penis: The dreamer likes or loves that man and speaks very highly of him.
• Someone playing with the dreamer’s penis: Joy and prosperity.
• An intellectual dreaming that he is playing with his penis: Distraction and passion will dominate his mind.
• Seeing another penis
or harmless herbs growing out of one’s penis: Children, benefits, and general welfare. If the herbs were harmful it would be otherwise.
• The penis
appearing like a tree with many branches: The dreamer will be prolific.
• The penis
splitting into three: (1) The dreamer will die. (2) The dreamer will have three sons.
• Having two penises instead of one: The dreamer will be blessed with two sons.
• Having two penises, one on top of the other: If the dreamer is a profligate, he will sodomize his two sons.
• Finding someone else’s penis
in your hand: The dreamer will obtain one thousand of something, depending on his social or financial standard.
• Seeing one’s penis
having been cut and put on one’s ear: The dreamer will have a daughter who will never get married or will give birth to an illegitimate child.
• The penis
having been cut off in the vagina of the dreamer’s pregnant wife: (1) She will have a miscarriage, or the child will die. (2) The water will be cut off from the dreamer’s garden, if any.
• A hot loaf of bread coming out of the penis: Poverty is ahead.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut, though the penis
is still there: The dreamer will have no more daughters.
• A woman dreaming that she has a penis (or a beard): (1) If married, she will divorce. (2) More power for whoever is supporting her. (3) She is rebelling against the husband’s authority, dominating him, retaliating for any reproach on his part, especially if in the dream she is dressed like a man. (4) If pregnant, she will give birth to a male child. (5) If she is not pregnant but already has a boy, the latter will become the master of his folk. (6) If neither pregnant nor the mother of a boy, she will never have children, in view of her masculinity. (7) It could also indicate that she is a lesbian who uses her clitoris like men do their phallus in making love to the opposite sex. (8) If she is not a lesbian, is not married, and has never conceived, she will get married.
• A pregnant woman introducing her penis
in her anus: She will have an abortion or a miscarriage.
• A man introducing his penis
in his anus: He will live long.
• The penis
having retreated into the body: The dreamer will conceal a testimony.
• The dreamer removing his penis
or part thereof with his hand and replacing it: (1) One of his sons will die and another will be born. (2) Lost money will be retrieved. (3) The dreamer will regain his reputation or fame.
• Being busy doing something good or bad in the midst of a crowd, naked, the penis
erect, and feeling no shame: (1) Aspirations will be fulfilled. (2) Hardships are over and the dreamer will get what he wanted badly. (3) Social status will improve. (4) Triumph over enemies. (5) If the penis
is hard and undistorted, the dreamer will struggle harder till he recovers his lost prestige. (6) If his penis
had stretched and widened till surpassing his head or going to bed with him like a sex partner, he will become well-known and highly respected in his country and his work will be appreciated. He will also enjoy all sensual pleasures. The longer cock means more money; its bigger size is excellence in the dreamer’s craft or profession and more energy and power. (7) If the penis
had reached his chest: The dreamer will persevere further. (8) Touching the erect penis
creeping under one’s clothes: The dreamer himself and his children will become famous and highly appreciated.
• Seeing one’s penis
having become weak: (1) The dreamer’s son will become ill. (2) Success and fame are about to cease. (3) Numbness, torpor, and poverty insomuch as the penis
• Bending to one’s own penis
and sucking it: The dreamer will bow to his son and do all that the latter wishes to the extent of being subdued by him.
• Sucking the penis
of a human being or an animal: The sucker will live in the shadow of the person in question or be remembered for something that has to do with the animal that appeared in the dream.
• Being circumcised: Improved religious faith, for in general the circumcised penis
symbolizes the arrow of Jesus (sic).
• A non circumcised penis: The tailor’s spool.
• Seeing a prepuce (foreskin) around one’s penis: The dreamer is indulging in luxury in a way inconsistent with the teachings and the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• A knot on one’s penis: Life will get harder no more easy going, people will laugh or scoff at the dreamer’s son, or he will not marry.
• The urethra, orifice (or hole) of the penis
s urinary tract: (1) A reference to the parents and to children, because of the sperm that it ejaculates, which is the direct cause of fathering children. (2) A reference to brothers, sisters, and other relatives. (3) A reference to women, because of the libido. (4) A reference to man’s physical fitness. (5) A reference to the dreamer’s assets because, like them, it expands and shrinks or gets empty and full, alternatively. (6) A reference to logic and literature.
• Kissing the penis
s aperture (hole): (1) The son’s recovery from a disease or better health. (2) The dreamer’s children will return from abroad, and he will be able to see them and kiss them. (3) In case the dreamer is childless, he will have children.
• Seeing plenty of hair in the aperture of one’s penis: The dreamer is profligate, shameless, extravagant, and immersed in debauchery.
• Feeding the orifice of one’s penis: The dreamer will have an awful death.
• Seeing hair growing on the father’s penis: The father is nearing death.
• One’s penis
turning into a vulva (female sex organ): The dreamer’s mettle and power will weaken, or he will become impotent.
• A woman’s vulva turning into a phallus while the dreamer’s penis
is in it: Her character will change and if she remains so, it means she will always be the dominating, rebellious, and obscene type.
• The penis
turning into iron, copper, or any precious metal: The dreamer will lose interest in life, have no more children, and perhaps lose his tranquillity, because such an alteration is of no use whatsoever.
• Seeing one’s penis
blackened and hanging slackly: The dreamer is not faring well.
• Seeing wounds or sores on one’s penis: People are saying obscene things about the dreamer.
• A snake swallowing the dreamer’s penis: His wife has committed adultery.
• A snake coming out of the penis
s aperture: The dreamer will have a boy.
• A snake going out of the penis
, then in, then out again: The dreamer will be disappointed by that organ.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s nose, breast, back or penis: The dreamer will have a male child who might grow up to become an enemy.
• Drinking water through one’s penis: The dreamer is a concupiscent and libidinous man.
• Hitting somebody or something with one’s penis: The dreamer will make love.
The Male Generative Organ (penis) Dream Explanation
— If cut it means either he or his son will die. If he sees more than one it means the same number of children will be born to him.
A Woman with Male Generative Organ (penis) Dream Explanation
— If a person sees a woman with a male generative organ it means she will give birth to a son if she is pregnant in real life. Moreover, the son will grow up with good character and leadership qualities. But if she is not expecting in reality, and she already has a child it means that whenever she does give birth she will do so to a son whose upbringing will be as mentioned above.
Phallus Dream Explanation
— See Penis
Testicles Dream Explanation
— According to Al-Nabuls, the testicles are the center of pleasure and the organs responsible for hair growth. The left one, in particular, is where male children come from. They may also symbolize movement; endeavours; what a person lays his head on to sleep, like pillows; or certain pairs such as husband and wife, twin children, two trades, two chamberlains guarding a door, et cetera, especially female couples, like two sisters, two girls, two wives, and a mother and her sister. Whatever happens to the testicles in the dream will befall those persons. If the testicles are severed
, for instance, the dreamer’s two wives will die or he will divorce them. If he knows of two female patients, they will pass away, and so on and so forth. Other possibilities include an allusion to money, the purse, parity and equity, and the persons without whose consent a marriage cannot take place. One testicle could be a reference to a steelyard.
• Seeing one’s testicles inflated and stronger than they really are: (1) Will be protected from any harm. (2) Will have many girls.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut or destroyed: (1) An amount of money is due by the dreamer, of which two thousand, two hundred, or simply two currency units are missing. (2) Will be deprived of God’s blessings, have no more children, and face hard times. (3) Will divorce. (4) Will betray one’s country for personal benefits. (5) Will lose one’s children. (6) Will lose one’s purse or money altogether. (7) Will lose the consent of the bride’s sponsors. (8) Will lose one’s family or other relatives. (9) Will no longer be decent. (10) Will contract a skin disease, in particular; alopecia (loss of hair), commonly called fox’s evil; or leontiasis leprosy, known as lion’s evil.
• A dreamer seeing his testicles being cut off or infected with a disease: (1) His foes will have the upper hand inasmuch as the situation looked bad. (2) No more girls will be born to him. He will only produce boys. (3) Will receive compensation and damage for a life taken away.51
• Seeing one’s testicles in enemy hands: The enemies will reach the dreamer inasmuch as they are in control of his pair of vital organs.
• Seeing one’s left testicle having been snatched: The dreamer’s son will die, and he will have no more boys.
• Willingly giving away the left testicle to somebody: An illegitimate boy will be born to the dreamer and will bear someone else’s name.
• Contracting a hydrocele (swelling of the scrotum around the testicle): (1) Will make gains and give them away to the enemies. (2) Will lose something.
• A woman dreaming that she has a pair of testicles: Might get twins.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been severed
, though the penis
is still there: Will have no more daughters.
The Neck Dream Explanation
— If the neck is severed
from the body it means that the person will become free if he is a slave or he will recover from his illness or he will soon be freed of his debts. The same dream could also be interpreted as follows : he will proceed for Hajj; or if he is distressed, he will soon find relief; or if he is in fear, it will be removed.
Crossing a River Dream Explanation
— Crossing a river or stream suggests relief from grief, sorrow and fear. But if such a river or stream contain mud, filth or continues to swell, it suggest the observer of the dram will break off his relationship with his neighbour, son or an intimate friend and establish new relations with someone else. In spite of this he will keep contact with the one with whom his relationship is severed
Suck Dream Explanation
— • Sucking the breast of any woman other than one’s mother: Humiliation and sorrow or disease. Breast-feeding by the mother means promotion and welfare. For a woman, the same dream would mean that hardships are ahead, except it what was sucked was milk, in which case it would mean that she would inherit something from her family.
• Touring women and sucking their breasts, from which no milk comes out: The dreamer is a sodomite with a preference for male teenagers.
• Being sucked by someone: That person will take money from the dreamer.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s breast: The former will take money from the latter’s wife. Otherwise, anything bad will happen to both the dreamer and the person dreamed of.
• A woman dreaming that her breast is being sucked by a man: The latter will take as much money from her as milk was seen going to his mouth in the dream.
• A woman sucking a man’s breast: Bad dream, unlike the case in which she sucks milk from another woman’s breast, which has controversial interpretations.
• For a man or a woman, dreams involving the sucking of the penis
generally augur well. It means welfare and that matters will go through, as the penis
, like the breast, naturally produces milk and is suckable, says Ibn Shaheen.
• Bending on one’s own penis
and sucking it: The dreamer will bend before his son and do all that the latter wishes, acting like a slave.
• Sucking the breast of any human or animal and getting any liquid, be it good or bad: Will obtain money. If the organ sucked was other than the breast, the dreamer is after something difficult and success would be proportionate to the quantity of liquid pumped out.
• According to Al-Kirmani, quoted by Ibn Shaheen, liquid being sucked from any organ means money. However, milk from a comestible animal is blessed money; from an animal whose meat is uneatable or prohibited it is dirty money.
• In case what comes out from the sucked organ is solid matter: Bad omen. But if such matter was moving and lively, a child would be born to the dreamer.
• Someone trying to suck milk from the dreamer’s hands: Will go to jail. In any case, bad dream for both.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s nose: Will take money from his pocket.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s thigh: Will take money from his folk.
• Sucking water: Things will go wrong.
Hand Dream Explanation
— The hand is the person’s main helper with which he earns his livelihood and which he extends for charity. Strong and healthy hands represent the ability to give and take properly. The right hand symbolizes strong men, the left women. Having long hands means: (1) For a ruler: Glory. (2) For a merchant: Profit. (3) For a businessman: Shrewdness. The length of the hands of the imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) refers to the strength of his supporters and aides as well as his long life. If he can see their bones, it means that his wealth will increase. If they turn into marble, he will live long and always be happy.
• Losing a hand: Will lose a relative who will either travel or die.
• Placing a hand under one’s armpit and withdrawing it to see it gleaming: (1) If a scholar, will acquire knowledge. (2) If a businessman, will make gains.
• Placing a hand under the armpit and withdrawing it to find fire in it: Will overpower or outclass all rivals and enjoy dignity and honour.
• Putting a hand under the armpit and drawing it back to find water in it: Will have money.
• Having an extra hand: (1) More influence and strength. (2) Will have a brother. (3) Will have a child.
• Being left-handed: Difficulties are ahead. (The word for left-handed in Arabic, Aasar, comes from ’osr, meaning “difficulty.)
• Doing something with the left hand: Will get what you want but late.
• Stretching both hands: Extreme generosity, magnanimity.
• Walking on one’s hands: The dreamer relies on his relatives in certain matters.
• Seeing with one’s hands as if they were eyes: You are frolicking or molesting prohibited relatives too often.
• f The dreamer’s right hand telling him some good words: The quality of life will improve.
• The dreamer’s left hand telling him something good: Relatives will show their gratitude.
• One or both hands blaming the dreamer: Wrongdoings on the dreamer’s part.
• The right hand made of gold (the word for gold in Arabic is thahab, meaning “gone”): The dreamer’s partner or wife will die.
• One’s hands becoming those of a sultan: Will wield power and influence and behave like that sultan, be he fair or unfair.
• An ailment in the hand: Brothers are facing difficulties.
• Being handless: Will demand money, which will come.
• Shaking hands with a Muslim who withdraws his hand: You will entrust him with something, but he will fail you.
• The hand being severed: (1) The dreamer will give up something he was doing or resign his job. (2) The dreamer will change profession. (3) The dreamer will somehow part from a friend or an associate.
• The hand being severed
by a known person: (1) The dreamer will obtain five thousand currency notes or coins from that person. (2) That person will help the dreamer refrain from something bad he is doing.
• The hand being severed
from the palm: Money will come to you.
• The hand being cut off at the wrist: The dreamer will fall victim to the tyranny of a ruler.
• The hand being severed
from the upper arm: (1) A brother will die. (2) Fortune will decrease.
• Seeing one’s hand remaining cut off: The dreamer swears too often.
• The right hand being severed: The dreamer is a thief.
• Seeing your right hand severed
and placed in front of you: Will achieve financial gains.
• The left hand being severed: (1) Death of a brother or a sister. (2) Repudiation between the dreamer and the brother or sister. (3) A halt in sustaining parents or in-laws. (4) The end of a partnership. (5) Divorce.
• The ruler cutting the hands and feet of his subjects: He is seizing their money and spoiling their livelihood.
• The ruler cutting the dreamer’s right hand: The dreamer will lie while taking the oath or swearing.
• The dreamer’s hand being cut at the ruler’s gate: The dreamer will part with his possessions.
• The hands and feet being cut off from behind: The dreamer is extremely corrupt or will rebel against the ruler.
• Hands shrinking: Reduced power and fewer supporters.
• Having short hands: (1) Chances have been or will be missed. (2) The dreamer is impotent. (3) The dreamer will be disappointed by brothers or assistants.
• The right hand longer than the left: The dreamer is good to his parents, other relatives, and even strangers.
• Paralysis of the hands: The dreamer will commit a great sin.
• Paralysis of the right hand: The dreamer will beat an innocent man and commit an injustice vis-a-vis a weak person.
• Having a twisted hand: The dreamer is either avoiding sins or committing a great sin, for which he will be punished severely by God.
Lips Dream Explanation
— The lips symbolize the dreamer’s friend whom he is priding himself on and whom he relies upon, especially the upper lip, but the lower one is more important in terms of the likelihood of the dream coming true. The lips also allude to Eve.
• Having pain in one’s lips: Friends are not doing so well.
• One’s upper lip having been severed: Will be deprived of one’s friend and supporter.
• Seeing oneself with the two lips having disappeared: The dreamer is gossipy.
Tongue Dream Explanation
— The tongue symbolizes the dreamer’s translator or the person who settles his matters as his heart desires or brings him good or evil. The best dream is that which involves a suitable and well-balanced tongue, not too small, not too long, not too large.
• The tongue appearing longer or larger than usual and the subject seeing himself in the dream pleading successfully and eloquently: Strength and victory.
• Having a long tongue: (1) The dreamer uses obscene language. (2) The dreamer is polite, great, and always victorious.
• The imam (Muslims spiritual leader) dreaming that his tongue has become quite long: (1) The dreamer will have more weapons. (2) He will achieve gains with the help of a translator or an interpreter.
• The tongue being tied up: Poverty and disease.
• Black hair growing on the tongue: Immediate harm.
• White hair growing on the tongue: Forthcoming evil.
• Having two tongues: The dreamer will acquire more knowledge and more proof or evidence and defeat enemies.
• Having an ailment in the tongue and being unable to speak properly: (1) The dreamer will say something detrimental to himself inasmuch as the ailment looked bad. (2) The dreamer is a liar. (3) The dreamer will incur business losses. (4) If the dreamer is a ruler, he will be overthrown.
• The tip of the tongue having been cut: (1) The dreamer will not be able to produce evidence in a dispute. (2) If the dreamer is a witness, he will not tell the truth or his testimony will be rejected.
• The tongue having been severed: The dreamer will be patient and tolerant.
• Dreaming that his wife has cut off his tongue: The dreamer will be nice and good to her.
• The wife’s tongue having been severed: She is virtuous and discreet.
• Cutting the tongue of a poor person: The dreamer will give something to a fool or a prodigal.
• The tongue having stuck to the palate or roof of the mouth: The dreamer will deny a debt or a trust.
Lesbianism Dream Explanation
— • A woman dreaming that she has a pair of testicles: Might bear twins.
• A lady eating another woman’s flesh: Will have a lesbian experience with her or each of them will try to overpower the other physically or otherwise.
• A woman having sex with another: Will confide her secrets and share the views and acts of her homosexual partner. If she does not know her lesbian mate, she will do something wrong.
• A woman who has a man of her own dreaming that another female has engaged her in sexual intercourse: Will part from that man, become a widow, and as the days go by share secrets with her lesbian sex partner.
• A woman dreaming that she has turned into a man: Good luck and benefit from her husband.
• Seeing one’s wife with a beard: She will never become pregnant. If she already has a boy, the latter will prevail over his family.
• A woman dreaming that she is disguised, looks like, or behaves like a man: Good or bad fortune and fear, depending on the condition of her clothes.
• A woman dreaming that she has a penis (or a beard): (1) If married, she will divorce. (2) More power for whoever is supporting her. (3) She is dominating her husband and retaliates to any reproach on his part, especially if in the dream she is dressed like a man. (4) If pregnant, she will give birth to a male child. (5) If she is not pregnant but already has a boy, the latter will become the master of his folk. (6) If she is neither pregnant nor the mother of a boy, she will never have children in view of her masculinity. (7) It could also indicate that she is a lesbian who uses her clitoris as men do their phallus in making love to the opposite sex. (8) If she is not a lesbian, is not married, and has never conceived, she will get married.
• A pregnant woman introducing her penis
in her anus: Will have an abortion.
Ishaq Dream Explanation
— • Seeing Is haq (Isaac) in his best shape: (1) Hardships on the part of highly authoritative people and relatives, followed by relief, dignity, and good tidings. Kings and chiefs will help increase the dreamer’s progeny. (2) A son who had severed
his links with his parents will return to the father’s authority. (3) Abundance will replace financial difficulties.
• Seeing Is haq in bad shape: Will go blind.
• Resembling Is haq and wearing his clothes: Will escape death in extremis.
Chisel Dream Explanation
— (Cheat; Defraud; Swindle) In a dream, a chisel means using a tool to attain one's goal, or using a helper, or it could represent someone who is forced to travel by unwarranted circumstances or without his consent. A chisel in a dream also represents someone whose wounds do not heal easily because of his greed, inequity and craving for more. A chisel in a dream also represents one's assistant, or one's penis
, or his mouth.
Hawk Dream Explanation
— The hawk symbolizes two things: (1) An honest but unfair and famous ruler. (2) An illustrious son. Being chased by a hawk means a courageous man will be angry with the dreamer. The sparrow hawk symbolizes a king, like the falcon.
• Seizing a sparrow hawk: Will send a thief to jail.
• A sparrow hawk coming out of one’s penis: Will have a son who will become famous for his courage and chivalry.
Thigh Dream Explanation
— The thigh symbolizes the person’s clan or tribe.
• One’s thigh having been severed: The dreamer will be separated from his folk and die abroad because, says Ibn Siren, once the thigh has been amputated, it can never be returned (a view challenged by modern science).
• One’s two thighs made of brass or copper: The dreamer’s folk are intrepid sinners.
• Dreaming that one’s thigh is red and hairy and calling someone to let him shave that hair: The dreamer has a debt a relative will settle on his behalf.
• Having a reduced or small thigh: (1) The dreamer’s clan is small. (2) The dreamer is a solitary person. (3) The dreamer will be estranged.
• Having pain in the thigh: The dreamer is not good to his folk.
Dove Dream Explanation
— The dove symbolizes the virtuous, loving, and beloved woman who sticks to her man. It also alludes to the messenger, the letter, and the unexpected or the urgent information. According to legend, it was blessed by Noah after he was disappointed by a crow. He had sent the latter to view the condition of the water, but the crow, having seen carrion floating on the surface, forgot all about its mission. By contrast, the dove brought Noah a green leaf. Likewise, the dove refers to a girl, in particular the white one, sight of whom means good religion. Black pigeons are the leading figures of both sexes in society. But the best dove to be dreamt of is that which is green, for it means piety. The piebald or spotted doves are people of mixed blood. The baby doves are children and servants (slaves in the ancient mentality). The dovecote represents the ladies quarter. Pigeons cooing is a love quarrel.
• A person facing hardships or missing someone dreaming of a dove flying to him or landing on him: Good augury.
• A sick person dreaming of a pigeon landing on his head: An allusion to the Angel of Death, especially if it is a turtledove and if it wails.
• Having pigeons: The dreamer has women and slaves or servants on whom he does not spend much.
• Owning innumerable pigeons: Welfare and benefits.
• Spreading pigeon fodder and calling the doves to eat from it: The dreamer is a pimp (perhaps because, in Arabic, the word pigeon is a homonym of penis).
• Seeing somebody’s pigeon (penis): The dreamer is an adulterer.
• A pigeon evading the dreamer or flying away to no return: (a) Divorce. (2) Wife will die.
• Cutting a pigeon’s wing: (1) The dreamer will swear not to let his wife out. (2) Wife will deliver. (3) Wife will get pregnant.
• Slaughtering a pigeon: Will deflower a girl.
• Eating dove meat: Will eat up a woman’s money. The ringdove is a wild, dominating woman, if not impossible at least difficult to tame. She is a liar and not quite religious. It could also refer to a lying boy. The turtledove is either a religious woman or a boy who makes an honest living.
Effeminate Dream Explanation
— (Lesbian; Sodomy; Transvestite; Vagina) If one sees himself acting effeminately in a dream, it means evil, distress, fear or that a calamity will befall him. If an effeminate person sees himself having a vagina in a dream, it means that he has two faces or that he is satisfied to be knowledgeable as well as a fraud. If an effeminate person or a homosexual looks at his own male organ and finds no female organ beside it in the dream, it means that he will repent and back up from his loathsome conduct and revert to his natural sexual condition. If an effeminate person who is also bisexual sees himself as having a vagina, or if he looks at his penis
in a dream, it means separation from his wife or mother or segregation from his friends. (Also see Sexual intercourse; Vagina)
Finger Dream Explanation
— (Also see Dye.) Fingers are the brother’s children, since it is believed that the hand represents the brother. Those of the right hand refer to the Muslims five compulsory daily prayers. The left hand fingers are the children of the brother or sister. The thumb is the dawn prayer, the index finger the noon prayer, the middle finger the early afternoon prayer, the ring finger, the sunset prayer, and the little finger the evening prayer.
• Having long fingers: The dreamer observes his religious duties, especially prayer. The reverse is also true.
• The imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) having long fingers: He is too greedy, tyrannical, and unfair to his subjects.
• A finger falling: Will abandon the related prayer.
• Seeing one finger in the place of another: The dreamer is performing the right prayer at the wrong time.
• Biting somebody’s fingertips: The bitten one is impolite, but the dreamer is inflicting too severe a punishment on him.
• Milk coming out of the dreamer’s thumb and blood from his index finger: He is having sex with his mother-in-law and his wife’s sister.
• Cracking the finger joints: Obscene talk in the family. The caliph Harun Al-Rasheed saw the Archangel of Death in a dream. He asked him, “How much longer shall I live?” to which Azrail replied by showing him his five fingers. The caliph woke up in a state of terror. He summoned a qualified dream interpreter who reassured him that what the Archangel of Death meant to say was that there are five things that only God knows; they include the hour, as per the relating verse in the Holy Quran: “Lo! Allah! With Him is knowledge of the Hour. He sendeth down the rain, and knoweth that which is in the wombs. No soul knoweth what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knoweth in what land it will die. Lo! Allah is Knower, Aware.” (“Luqman,” verse 34.)
• An ailment in the fingers: (1) Children are in trouble. (2) The dreamer is missing his prayers.
• The little finger having been cut off: A child will go away.
• The little finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s mother or family.
• The ring finger having been cut: The dreamer will have a son.
• The ring finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s daughter.
• The middle finger having been severed: The country’s best scholar or judge will die.
• The middle finger being atrophied: A brother will die.
• The index finger being atrophied: A sister will die.
• The thumb being atrophied: The father will die.
• A man having four wives dreaming that four fingers were severed: All four will die.
• Cutting someone else’s fingers: Will wreak havoc on his money.
• The disappearance of the fingers: Servants will go.
• Chewing fingers: The end of a fortune.
• Contraction of the fingers: Will abandon or fail to sustain those female relatives with whom sex is prohibited in Islam (mother, sister, sister-in-law, et cetera).