Crowd Dream Explanation — (Throng) Seeing a crowd gathering or standing in line or a large number of people suffering in wretchedness in a dream means increase in one's power, rising in station, gaining fame and recognition. If a merchant or a business man sees a crowd of people in a dream, it means growth in his business and increase in his clientele. If a preacher sees that in his dream, it means that his followers will grow in number.
A Wife Donning the Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — This is a good and pleasant dream.
A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband or he will benefit from her good qualities.
Eve Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing Eve in her dream: (1) Will make her husband unhappy and give him worries for befriending unworthy persons. (2) Will face a terrible ordeal, because Eve was the first woman ever to have menses. (3) Will become a midwife. (4) Will give birth to virtuous children. (5) One of her children will become a killer. (6) One of her children will become a martyr. (7) If separated or away from her husband, will go back to him. (8) Will achieve honest gains from her tears and sweat.
Incest Dream Explanation — • Having sex with one’s little girl: Same interpretation.
• Having sex with one’s grown-up daughter: The girl will get married, and the father will generously furnish and equip her new home.
• Having sex with one’s daughter while she is married to another man: She will be separated from her husband and return to her father’s house.
• A poor man whose daughter is well off having the same dream means he will get great benefits from his girl.
Throng Dream Explanation — (See Crowd)
Veil Dream Explanation — The veil symbolizes the dreamer’s religion and the woman’s husband, decency, ornament, and welfare or her chief.
• A pure veil: The husband or chief has plenty of money.
• A white veil: The husband or chief is religious and prestigious.
• A black veil: The husband is stupid and poor.
Eve Dream Explanation — It also means that a major adversity will befall her, since Eve was the first to experience female menstrual period and the pain of childbirth. It may also mean suffering from the burden of pregnancy, labor and the pangs of giving birth. Seeing Eve in a dream also could mean giving birth to both righteous as well as evil children. If the woman in the dream is separated from her husband, it may mean returning to her conjugal life or earning lawful income for her own needs. It also could mean that someone from her progeny may commit murder or die as a martyr. If a man sees Eve in a dream, it means that he may be deceived by a woman or that he hearkens exclusively to the advice of his wife, or if he follows a woman's advice, it means that he will err and lose his leadership. If one sees Eve with her beautiful countenance in a dream, then she represents his mother, for Eve is the mother of humankind. Should he then be under the pangs of adversities, it means that he will be saved.
Incident - Central pillar of the house breaking Dream Explanation — While the husband is in town, the woman saw the same dream again, and she sought to ask Prophet Muhammad (Alayhi-Salam) about it. When she did not find him, Abu Baler was present, so she told him the dream, and he replied: "Your husband will soon die." In the first interpretation of the above dream, the husband was absent, while in the second dream, he was present. The conditions changed, and the meaning also changed.
Incident - Dreamers hair became Shaven Dream Explanation — A person approached Ibn Sirin (RA) and said : “ I have seen a dream that I have shaven my hair” or he said “ I have seen my head shaven. Please interpret the dream for me”. The Imaam said: “This slave of yours will be separated from you either by becoming free or by your death or his”. (The narrator says ) that the master died within five or six days after seeing this dream.
Veil Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming of removing her veil in a public place: Will no longer have any shame or prudence.
• A woman dreaming that her veil is gone: Her husband will abandon her. If she finds it back, the husband will return. If she is not married, the ordeal will be faced by her brother or uncle, et cetera.
• Something wrong with the veil: The husband will have a tragedy.
• A man dreaming of wearing a veil or a mask: Will have a slave girl or a servant.
Hair Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing her hair black: (1) Her husband loves her. (2) Her husband is straight and righteous.
• A woman dreaming of uncovering her hair: Her husband will be absent. If the hair remained uncovered, the husband will not come back to her. If she is not married, the dream means that she will never get married.
• A woman dreaming that her hair is very thick and that people are gazing at it: She will have a scandal.
• A married man seeing a lock of hair: Will have a blessed son.
• A bachelor dreaming of locks of hair: A maiden, a slave, or a maid for each lock of hair.
• A woman dreaming of a lock of hair: Will have a son who will one day become a leader. The lock of hair also symbolizes a fertile year.
Thigh Dream Explanation — The thigh symbolizes the person’s clan or tribe.
• One’s thigh having been severed: The dreamer will be separated from his folk and die abroad because, says Ibn Siren, once the thigh has been amputated, it can never be returned (a view challenged by modern science).
• One’s two thighs made of brass or copper: The dreamer’s folk are intrepid sinners.
Hair Dream Explanation — Braiding the hair of one's legs in a dream means earning money through improper methods, or engaging in something which contradicts the divine laws. Woman's hair in a dream represents her protection, husband or family. Hair in a dream also denotes farming, money, a wife, a husband or marriage. If one's hair looks ugly and smelly in a dream, it represents the living condition or the state of the husband and wife.
Head-cloth or Odhni Dream Explanation — A wife's head-cloth (ie. Hijab, Odhni, scarf etc.). izaar, or burqa represents her husband. Any excellence or defect seen in any of the above is a reflection of a similar excellence or defect in her husband.
Hair Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that the head was shaved without remembering having shaved it: Will triumph over enemies and become strong.
• A woman dreaming that her hair was shaved: Will be abandoned by her husband or die.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has shaved her head or shortened her hair at the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine, in Mecca (Makkah)): She will settle her debts, and her wishes will be fulfilled. If her husband had done so elsewhere than in Mecca (Makkah), he will hold her captive in her house, as if he had cut the wings of a bird. It could also mean that he would slander her.
Dye Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming that her hands are tattooed: She will use her makeup to achieve what is right. If the tattoo was made of mud, it means that she uses her rosary quite often. If the drawings on her hands get mixed up, harm will befall her children.
• A woman seeing her hand dyed or tattooed with gold: (1) She is giving her money to her husband. (2) Her husband will bring her joy.
• A man dreaming that his two legs are dyed and tattooed: His parents will die.
• A woman seeing her legs dyed and tattooed: Her husband will die.
Narcissus Dream Explanation — A yellow narcissus symbolizes gold, and white symbolizes silver. It refers to joy.
• Having a crown of narcissus on the head: Will marry a beautiful woman or have a pretty slave or maid who will not stay. If a woman has such a dream, it could mean that her husband will divorce her or die.
• Seeing narcissus flowers in a garden: Children who will live long. If the flowers are cut or perish, those children will not reach old age.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has offered her a bouquet of narcissi and her rival (the husband’s second wife) a bouquet of myrtle: He will quit her and stick to the rival.
Planet Dream Explanation — • Riding on a planet: Benefits, welfare, power, influence, and leadership.
• Planets under the ceiling: (1) Home will be destroyed (as, the home having no roof anymore, the planets could be seen from within the house). (2) The owner of the house will die.
• Eating planets: The dreamer is eating up people’s money and destroying them, except if he is a scientist or an astronomer, in which case it would mean that he will do something great and be better off. The crowd eating planets means death.
Fart Dream Explanation — • The emission of wind without sound: Worries, especially if the dreamer had done so in a crowd, or ugly reputation without exaggeration.
• Somebody else farting without sound and the dreamer smelling the bad odor: Transient worries.
• Emitting wind without bad smell while praying: The dreamer has a quest and is praying to God with humility for relief, which will not come.