Cow Dream Explanation
— The cow
symbolizes the year in view of the story of Yusuf (Joseph) in the Holy Quran. A fat cow
is a fertile year and a thin one an austere year. It also represents wealth and prestige and a woman, par excellence, commensurate with her shape. A milk cow
is a useful woman. A cow
with horns is a woman of marginal value. The cow’s belly symbolizes assets without value, her navel string the wife’s umbilical cord or an allusion to the wife’s pregnancy. A lost cow
is a wife lost to her husband.
• Trying to milk a cow
that prevents the dreamer from doing so by using her horns: The dreamer’s wife will hate him and rebel against him. If the cow
accepts, in the dream, being milked by another man, that man is betraying the dreamer with his wife.
• A cow
with a blaze (white color) on her face: Hardships at the beginning of the year, as the word forefront—in Arabic ghorra—is the homonym for beginning.
• A yellow or black
cow: A year full of prosperity and joy.
• A cow
with a piebald flank: Hardships in the middle of the year.
• A cow
with a piebald posterior part: Hardships toward the end of the year.
• A skinned cow: Tragedy will befall relatives.
• A cow
half-skinned: Tragedy will befall a sister or a daughter.
• One-quarter of the cow’s meat: Tragedy will befall the dreamer’s woman.
• A small portion of the cow’s meat: Tragedy will befall all relatives.
• Eating beef: Honest earnings during the year.
• A cow’s horns: Years of abundance.
• A notable buying a fat cow: Will be allotted a wealthy province to govern or given a farm as a gift from an aristocrat.
• A bachelor acquiring a cow: Will marry a blessed woman.
• Riding on a cow: (1) Will get married. (2) Wife will die and will inherit from her.
• Riding on an identified cow: Richness and escape from trouble and all sorts of worry.
• Entering one’s own house on a cow’s back and tying her there: Will obtain a fortune, coupled with plenty of joy and the end of worries, especially if her color was black
. Conversely, if she hit the dreamer with her horns, the dreamer would lose and never be safe from his family and relatives.
• Having sex with a cow: Will enjoy a year of undue prosperity. The same interpretation of horses colours should apply to cows, which, as mentioned, refer to women or years.
• Seeing in one’s house a cow
sucking the milk of her own calf: A woman is trading in her own daughter.
• A man slave milking his master’s cow: Will marry the latter’s daughter.
• Being scratched by a cow
or a bull: Will be ill inasmuch as the scratch was severe.
• A cow
or a bull raping the dreamer: Will experience hardships and punishment and might even get killed.
• Falling on a cow’s back: Luck will change during the year.
• An ox falling on the dreamer: Will die during that year.
• Having a dispute with a cow: Controversy with a hot-tempered and impolite woman.
• Being bitten or kicked by a cow: Children will betray their father.
• Beating a cow
or an ox with a stick or biting either one: The dreamer has plenty of sins and should seek God’s forgiveness.
• Cows assembled in a place: Disturbances or riots.
• An identified number of cows entering a city, following each other: Years commensurate with the size of the cows and in the same order. If they entered a coastal city together or at random similar ships will arrive. Otherwise, they would be a series of intrigues very much alike, as the cows faces resemble each other. Yellow or red cows would automatically mean disease and epidemics.
• Cows of different colours with terrible, dreadful horns and fire or smoke coming out of their mouths or noses: Coming enemy soldiers or some kind of assault.
• A pregnant cow: A hopefully fertile year or the dreamer’s wife will become pregnant.
• Milking a cow
and drinking that milk: If the dreamer is poor, will become self-sufficient or rich and be dignified. If he is already rich, his wealth and prestige will be enhanced.
• Eating cow
ghee: More wealth.
• Being offered a small calf of either sex: Will have a boy.
• Beef and entrails: Money and assets.
• Being given cow
skin: Such a skin being taken from the dreamer means he will pay a fine to the authorities.
• Offering a cow
to the ruler: If the gift was accepted, the supreme authority will be all ears for the dreamer’s complaints about certain folk. The reverse is also true.
• Slaughtering a cow
or a bull: Will rip up a man, especially if blood was seen in the dream. And that man could die.
• Standing on a hill and witnessing a massacre of cows: Will become the center of an epic involving genocide.
• Tilling land with the help of a cow: A very fertile year.
• More than fourteen cows: War.
• Less than fourteen cows: Dispute.
A Cow Dream Explanation
— It symbolises the current year or a woman.
A Fat Cow Dream Explanation
— it symbolsies a good and prosperous year if a person sees himself as becoming the owner of such a cow
or if they belong to the people of that locality in which they are seen.
A Pregnant Cow Dream Explanation
— If this seen in the dream then a prosperous year is to be expected. A year full of barakah and blessings. This is sure to happen.
A Wild Cow Dream Explanation
— It represents an exceptionally beautiful woman.
Cow bell Dream Explanation
— (See Bell)
Milking a cow Dream Explanation
— (See Milk; Milking)
Mooing of a cow Dream Explanation
— (See Sound of animals)
Wild cow Dream Explanation
— (See Oryx) 476
Milking a Cow and Drinking its Milk Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself milking and drinking cow
milk it is a glad tiding that he will become rich, or if he is rich his wealth will increase; or if he is a slave he will become free and marry his mistress.
Black Dream Explanation
— The color black
in a dream means prosperity and happiness. In a dream, everything black
represents money, dominion and power and particularly for those who are used to wearing black
. Otherwise, as for those who are not used to wearing black
garments, wearing it in a dream means sorrow.
Black Grapes Dream Explanation
grapes, although in reality are excellent buit in a dream they do not augur well for the one who sees them. The reason being that Hadhrat Nooh (AS) cursed his son out of anger. Consequently, the grapes that the son had in his hand turned black
. Therefore, in view of this incident, there is no benefit in seeing black
Black Stone Dream Explanation
— (The corner stone of the Kabah; Allah's House in Mecca) Seeing or holding the Black
Stone of the Kabah in one's dream means paying allegiance to the ruler, or it could mean repentance from sin at the hand of a pious Imam, or it could mean kissing one's son, wife or bosom friend. It also means serving people in the government. If one sees himself touching the Black
Stone in his dream, it means that he will follow and learn at the hand of one of the Imams of the Arabian peninsula. Seeing the sacred Black
Stone in a dream is perhaps an indication of going to perform one's pilgrimage. If one sees himself cutting into the Black
Stone in a dream, it means that he wants people to follow his personal opinions. If he sees the pilgrims searching for the Black
Stone but cannot find it in a dream, it means that he thinks of himself to be right and the rest of the people to be wrong. It also could mean that he possesses a knowledge which he hides from others. If he touches the Black
Stone in his dream, it means that he follows the teachings of an Imam from among the Hijazite Arabs. If he sees the Black
Stone being a castle for himself in a dream, it means that he follows religious innovations. If he swallows the Black
Stone in his dream, it means that he is a affected person who will mislead people. (Also see
Kabah; Corner Stone)
Stone, Black Dream Explanation
— (Also see
• Touching the Black
Stone at one of the corners of the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine at the Haram Mosque in Mecca (Makkah)): The dreamer will take his lead from an imam (Muslim spiritual leader) from among the people of Hijaz.
• Removing the Black
Stone from the Kabah and taking it for oneself: The dreamer will come out with a heresy.
• Finding back the Black
Stone and replacing it in the Kabah after all people thought it had been lost: The dreamer thinks that he alone is right and all the rest are wrong.
Black Coin Dream Explanation
coins that are counterfeit symbolise deception, lies and quarrelling.
Black Hair Dream Explanation
— Seeing one's white hair turning black
suggest that his present condition will be transformed.
Black Colour Dream Explanation
colour in all things is regarded as good and pleasant except in grapes. There is no good to be expected in them.
Black hair Dream Explanation
— If a woman sees herself having a thick black
hair in a dream, it means that she will marry a respected and a handsome looking husband. If she sees herself having a charcoal colored hair in the dream, it means that she will live satisfied with her husband's wealth or inheritance. (Also see
Strand of hair)