Walking on Sand or Picking Up Sand Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself walking on sand or picking up sand, it means he will have to toil very hard in order to become wealthy.
Sand Dream Explanation — In a dream, sand represents money. Carrying a handful of sand in a dream means pursuing a business. If one carries a heavy load of sand in a dream, it means that he will suffer for his sins. Swallowing sand or gathering it in a dream denotes savings. Walking on sand in a dream means pursuing either a spiritual or a mundane interest, or it could represent a sad event, a fight, or committing injustice toward one's own soul or against others. Depending on the quantity seen in one's dream, gathering sand may mean shackles, a siege, life or death, poverty or richness, and honor or humiliation.
Sand Dream Explanation — Sand in a dream also means toiling or difficulties. If a woman sees herself walking on sand in a dream, it means the death of her husband. If a man sees such a dream, it means the death of his wife. Red sand in a dream represents a high ranking position. White sand in a dream means profits for fortunetellers. Yellow sand in a dream means repentance, recovering from an illness, or tightening of one's livelihood. A pile of sand collected at the feet of a tree in a dream represents a construction project, or urban expansion. (Also see Hourglass)
Sand Grouse Dream Explanation — The male sand grouse symbolizes a warrior. The female bird is a narcissist—a beautiful woman who admires herself. Dreaming of seeing a sand grouse means the dreamer’s wife, if pregnant, will give birth to a boy.
Soil and Sand Dream Explanation — Soil, sand and dust symbolize wealth in the form of goods, if someone sees soil, Sand or dust flying on him or he sees himself eating it, it suggest that he will become wealthy and affluent.
Trickling sand Dream Explanation — (See Hourglass)
Sand or Dust Flying in the Atmosphere or Skies Dream Explanation — Sand or dust flying in the atmosphere or skies symbolizes the beholder's affairs becoming chaotic. The same interpretation is given if mist or fog is seen.
Burial Dream Explanation — • Throwing sand on a man’s head or handing him over to the undertakers in the grave pit: Will cause that man’s doom.
• Seeing oneself being put in an open grave: Will have a house. In case the sand had been levelled on the dreamer, he would obtain money, as much as there was sand.
• Burying a useful animal: (1) Regret. (2) Savings.
• Burying an odious animal: Will come across a man with similar characteristics.
• Burying an object: You are materialistic.
• Burying something that does not need to be buried: (1) Will lose your fortune without achieving any purpose. (2) Will keep something with somebody (because the human being is made of dust or clay).
Divination Dream Explanation — (Geomancy) Seeing a Fortuneteller who practices divination by interpreting random figures that are formed when a handful of earth is thrown on the ground or one who interprets randomly drawn lines on sand represents a fraudulent and a cunning person, a thief, or such a dream could represent profits from importing goods. (Also see Astrologer; Fortuneteller)
Ablution - Ritual Washing Before Prayers Dream Explanation — • A prince or a commander dreaming that he is praying without having conducted ablutions: His soldiers will never assemble when summoned. Praying without ablutions in an unsuitable place: The dreamer is at a loss and will have no outlet.
• Conducting ablutions with desert sand in view of the absence of water (tayammum): Relief and comfort are to come soon.
Swallowing Dream Explanation — To swallow something one is chewing in a dream means debts, or collectors demanding their money. To swallow dust or sand in a dream means poverty, giving someone a warning look, greed, or it could mean bribing someone in authority. (Also see Chewing; Food)
Hourglass Dream Explanation — (Sandglass) In a dream, the two bulbs of a sandglass represent two sons, or two brothers, or two partners. Whatever happens to them in the dream will reflect in such people. An hourglass in a dream also means makeup, beauty, or marriage. The sand trickling from the upper bulb into the lower bulb in a dream represents man's semen.
Fortuneteller Dream Explanation — (Magic practice; Medium; Prophecies) If a Fortuneteller sees himself gathering white sand in his dream, it means profiting from his trade. A Fortuneteller in a dream represents someone who can explain the meaning of things, a man of knowledge, an emissary, a dream interpreter, a treasurer or a supply controller. Seeing a Fortuneteller in a dream also signifies stagnation of businesses, a recession and a slump. Coming before a Fortuneteller to ask about some understanding in a dream denotes distress, burdens or dismay.
Grave Dream Explanation — • Being put in the grave: Will own a house.
• Sand being levelled upon the dreamer in the grave: Will gain money.
• Backfilling a grave: Long life and lasting health.
• Being put in a grave, as a dead person, without being preserved: Will make love to a woman.
• A grave in an unknown place: Will go along with a hypocrite.
• Numerous graves in an unknown place: Hypocrites.
• Well-known graves: The truth or some rights that the dreamer is forgetting.
• A known grave turning into the dreamer’s house: Will marry a relative of the deceased.
Piss Dream Explanation — • Pissing sand or mud: The dreamer performs his ablutions neither properly nor regularly.
• Pissing fire: (1) The dreamer will have a powerful son. (2) The dreamer will have a son who will become a thief.
• Pissing a lion: The dreamer will have an unjust son.
• Pissing worms: The dreamer will be prolific.
• Pissing a snake: The dreamer will have a son who will turn hostile to him.
• Pissing a she-cat: The dreamer will have a girl by an Oriental woman born in a coastal area.
• Pissing a fish: The dreamer will have a girl from a woman he brought from a coastal area, like the shores of the Arabian Sea.
Tayammum Dream Explanation — (arb.) Performing one's ritual ablution but without water in a dream means the nearing solutions of one's problems. Tayammum is usually performed instead of the regular ablution in the absence of water, or because of a preventing illness, etcetera. However, observing the religious rites and substance of the act remains solemn. Tayammum in a dream also may mean a journey, or an illness. If the act is performed with a dry surface such as wood, stone, dry sand, earth, or a substance that does not stick to the skin in a dream, it means that one's travel plans may be infeasible, or it could mean that he will become cheep, or pursue his evil desires.
Bread Dream Explanation — • Seeing plenty of loaves without eating any of them: Will meet one’s brothers very soon.
• Seeing a brown bread loaf in one’s hand: Nice living but medium religious faith.
• A barley bread loaf: A life of sorrow and fear.
• A dry loaf: Tight living.
• Being given a piece of bread and eating it: The dreamer will either die or live nicely.
• Taking a piece of bread: The dreamer is cupid.
• Hot bread: Hypocrisy and prohibitions.
• A loaf of bread hanging on the dreamer’s forefront: He is poor.
• Rotten bread (with green bacteria on it): Plenty of money that is of no use to its owner and from which no religious dues are paid.
• Bread cooked on embers or hot sand: Hard living, for only the needy bake that kind of bread.
Swimming Dream Explanation — (Employment; Knowledge; Prison) If a man of knowledge sees himself swimming in the ocean in a dream, it means that he will attain his goals. If he enters the water of the ocean then comes back to the shore in a dream, it means that he will commence his path of seeking knowledge then abandons it. Swimming in a dream also means going to jail. Swimming on sand in a dream means that one may be incarcerated, that his living conditions in his jail will be constricted, and that he will suffer in his prison from hardships equal to the difficulties he encounters during his swim in the dream. If one sees himself swimming inside his own house in a dream, it means that he will work for a ruthless, wicked and an unjust employer who will entrap him in his service through a business deal. Consequently, Allah Almighty will help him out of his entanglements.
Bird Dream Explanation — • An unknown bird standing on one’s head, shoulder, or neck or knees: A reference to the action or deeds of the dreamer. If the bird was white, such action is candid. The reverse is also true.
• An unknown bird standing on a pregnant woman’s head, shoulders, or knees: She will give birth to a child of the same gender as the bird. If the latter had stayed, the child would live and remain close to her. If it had flown away, it would mean the contrary.
• Owning or catching a flock of birds: Money and power, especially if the dreamer was looking after them, feeding them, and talking to them.
• Birds hovering over the dreamer’s head: Will become a leader.
• Birds flying in one’s house: Angels will visit the house. (Also see Bat, Bustard, Carrion, Cock, Crow, Dove, Duck, Eagle, Falcon, Francolin, Goose, Griffin, Hawk, Hen, Kite, Ostrich, Owl, Parrot, Partridge, Pigeon, Quail, Raven, Roller, Sand Grouse, Sandpiper, Sparrow, Starling, Stork, Swallow, Vulture, and Warbler.)
Rain Dream Explanation — (Clouds; Drizzling; Life; Vapor; Water) If no harm or destruction is caused by a rainstorm in a dream, then it means blessings, profits and mercy. Rain in a dream also represents life, an earthly being, or fulfillment of a promise. If the rain falls exclusively on a particular location in a dream, it means sorrow and distress for its dwellers, or it could mean the loss of a beloved. If one sees rain falling exclusively over his house in a dream, it means personal blessings. Otherwise, it he sees it falling over the whole town in the dream, it means blessings for everyone. Rain falling exclusively over one's house in a dream also means that someone will fall sick in that house, or suffer from a debilitating and excruciating pain. If the skies rain stones or blood in a dream, it means calamities and punishment for people's sins. If it rains dust or sand in a dream, it represents an unjust ruler in that locality. If the skies rain dirt without dust, it also means prosperity and a good harvest. If a traveller sees rain in a dream, it means hindrances along his journey.