Eye Dream Explanation
— The eye
represents the person’s vision and discrimination between right and wrong. It also symbolizes money and children, as they are as dear as the eyes. The black eye
refers to religion, the blue religious violation, and the green a religion different from all others.
• Having several eyes in the body: Excessive virtue and religion.
• Dreaming that one’s stomach has been opened and finding an eye
in it: The dreamer is a hypocrite.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are those of a stranger: The dreamer will go blind and be guided by someone else.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are those of an identified person: The dreamer will marry that person’s daughter and benefit from him.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are gone: The dreamer’s children will die.
• A person in a foreign land dreaming that he is completely blind: He will stay abroad till he dies.
• Seeing one’s eyes made of iron: The dreamer will be in deep trouble and the center of a scandal.
• Opening one’s eyes to see a certain person: That person will look into the dreamer’s plea and help him.
• Staring angrily at someone: The dreamer will have spite for that person.
• Hearing with one’s eyes and seeing with one’s ears: The dreamer is inciting his family and daughter to commit sins.
• Seeing the eye
of a man or an animal in one’s palm: The dreamer will get plenty of money.
• Looking at an eye
and liking it: The dreamer will do something harmful to his religion.
• The heart having an eye
or eyes: Religious devotion inasmuch as they were bright.
• Squinting: The dreamer is eyeing women with lust.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes have been pierced: The dreamer will lose someone or something very dear.
• Seeing something white in or around the pupil of the eye
or a kind of screen: Trouble, deep worries, losses, and loss of aspirations.
• An absent relative returning blind: The dreamer will die.
• Having “the black
water” (glaucoma) in the eyes and being unable to see anything: The dreamer is shameless because, says Ibn Siren, the eye
is the center of decency and shame.
• One’s eye
becoming dim: The dreamer is eyeing a friendly woman indecently.
• Having weak eyesight: (1) The dreamer needs people’s help and is going adrift. (2) The dreamer’s children will be ill.
• The eyes falling on one’s knees: Death of a brother and a son or any two other dear persons.
• Seeing a slave girl (the word in Arabic meaning “A running one”) or a couple of eyes flying rapidly in the sky: Will make money from business or a craft.
The Eye Dream Explanation
— It symbolises his Deen and his rightful conduct. The same applies to his ability to see. Any defect in the eye
or the faculty of sight bespeaks of similar defect in his Deen. Any excellence in the eye
or the faculty of sight bespeaks of similar excellence in his Deen.
Eye inflammation Dream Explanation
— (Disease; Ophthalmia) In a dream, eye
inflammation means tightening of one's earnings, or it could mean heedlessness. Seeing one's eyes inflamed in a dream means that one's father or mother may fall sick. Inflammation of the eyes in a dream also denotes near blindness or suffering from a cataract. Any vision loss in a dream represents failing to properly perform one's religion, loss in business or an indication of the state of one's children.
Blind in one eye Dream Explanation
— (See Antichrist; One-eyed)
Eye doctor Dream Explanation
— (See Ophthalmologist)
Eye makeup Dream Explanation
— (See Kohl)
Envy Or Evil Eye Dream Explanation
— This is a good dream for the one who is envied and a bad omen for the one casting an evil eye
Applying Kuhl or Surma to the Eye Dream Explanation
— Applying surma to the eyes suggest the observer's rightful conduct in matters of his Deen. Applying surma in the eyes with the object of adornment suggest that the observer will accomplish a religious task as a result of which he will enjoy credibility amongst the people. Sometimes a perbond eye
may sumbolise either his belonging, sons, brother or leader. Any excellence or defect in the eye
will then reflect a similar excellence or defect in any of the above.
Black Dream Explanation
— The color black
in a dream means prosperity and happiness. In a dream, everything black
represents money, dominion and power and particularly for those who are used to wearing black
. Otherwise, as for those who are not used to wearing black
garments, wearing it in a dream means sorrow.
Black Stone Dream Explanation
— (The corner stone of the Kabah; Allah's House in Mecca) Seeing or holding the Black
Stone of the Kabah in one's dream means paying allegiance to the ruler, or it could mean repentance from sin at the hand of a pious Imam, or it could mean kissing one's son, wife or bosom friend. It also means serving people in the government. If one sees himself touching the Black
Stone in his dream, it means that he will follow and learn at the hand of one of the Imams of the Arabian peninsula. Seeing the sacred Black
Stone in a dream is perhaps an indication of going to perform one's pilgrimage. If one sees himself cutting into the Black
Stone in a dream, it means that he wants people to follow his personal opinions. If he sees the pilgrims searching for the Black
Stone but cannot find it in a dream, it means that he thinks of himself to be right and the rest of the people to be wrong. It also could mean that he possesses a knowledge which he hides from others. If he touches the Black
Stone in his dream, it means that he follows the teachings of an Imam from among the Hijazite Arabs. If he sees the Black
Stone being a castle for himself in a dream, it means that he follows religious innovations. If he swallows the Black
Stone in his dream, it means that he is a affected person who will mislead people. (Also see Kabah; Corner Stone)
Black Grapes Dream Explanation
grapes, although in reality are excellent buit in a dream they do not augur well for the one who sees them. The reason being that Hadhrat Nooh (AS) cursed his son out of anger. Consequently, the grapes that the son had in his hand turned black
. Therefore, in view of this incident, there is no benefit in seeing black
Stone, Black Dream Explanation
— (Also see Kabah.)
• Touching the Black
Stone at one of the corners of the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine at the Haram Mosque in Mecca (Makkah)): The dreamer will take his lead from an imam (Muslim spiritual leader) from among the people of Hijaz.
• Removing the Black
Stone from the Kabah and taking it for oneself: The dreamer will come out with a heresy.
• Finding back the Black
Stone and replacing it in the Kabah after all people thought it had been lost: The dreamer thinks that he alone is right and all the rest are wrong.
Black Coin Dream Explanation
coins that are counterfeit symbolise deception, lies and quarrelling.
Black Hair Dream Explanation
— Seeing one's white hair turning black
suggest that his present condition will be transformed.
Black Colour Dream Explanation
colour in all things is regarded as good and pleasant except in grapes. There is no good to be expected in them.
Black hair Dream Explanation
— If a woman sees herself having a thick black
hair in a dream, it means that she will marry a respected and a handsome looking husband. If she sees herself having a charcoal colored hair in the dream, it means that she will live satisfied with her husband's wealth or inheritance. (Also see Strand of hair)
A Black Horse Dream Explanation
— The owner will acquire abundant wealth and tremendous happiness.
A Black Mare Dream Explanation
— he will marry a wealthy woman.
A Black Ass Dream Explanation
— It means prosperity and becoming a leader in his community.