Marriage Dream Explanation — If a married man sees himself getting married to a second woman in a dream, it means profits. To marry the daughter of a known man of knowledge in a dream means prosperity. If a sick woman marries a man of knowledge in her dream, it means recovering from her illness. If a man sees himself marrying a living relative who is in a degree of consanguinity that precludes such a marriage in a dream, it means that he will sever his ties with such a relative, or with her family. Otherwise, if that relative is already dead, it means that he will contact her immediate relatives and establish a friendly relationship with them. (Also see Cage; Duel; Sanctuary; Wife; Yoke)
Vomit Dream Explanation — (Repentance; Throw up) Vomiting in a dream means returning things to their rightful owner, divulging secrets, or of regaining one's health through control of his stomach. Throwing up clean food in a dream means ease in one's life. If a poor person vomits blood in his dream, it means receiving money, begetting a son, or the return of a relative from a journey. If the blood is collected in a bowl in the dream, it means that one's son will survive a major illness, or it could mean that one's relative may come to stay with him. However, if the blood is spilled on the floor, then it may mean the death of either the son or the relative. If one's intestines or bowels come out during vomiting in the dream, it means the death of a child. As for a sick person, vomiting in a dream means his death.
Veins Dream Explanation — (Blood ties; Family; Relative; Vessel) The veins of the children of Adam represent their tribal belonging or clan. The parable of one's veins is like that of a tree and its branches. One's veins in a dream represent his family members, depending which part of the body they belong to. The condition and beauty of one's veins in a dream denote their counterpart in one's family. If one sees his vein split open in a dream, it means the death of a relative. The same dream also could denote deceit, evil, an accident or a calamity.
Dwellings Dream Explanation — If one sees his dwellings crumbling or caving in on him in a dream, it means that he will receive an inheritance from the belongings of a deceased relative. Building a dwelling for oneself or for others in a dream means the death of a relative or of one's child, or it could mean divorcing one's wife. Dwellings in a dream also represent a transient station. If the dwelling is built from an unsuitable construction material in the dream, it means that one's source of income is unlawful. One's dwellings in a dream also represent his physical form, carnal self and substance. Demolishing a new home in a dream means evil and adversities. (Also see Cage; Glass house; House)
Ram Dream Explanation — Seeing a skinned ram inside one's house in a dream means the death of a relative. If it is the leg of a ram, then it means the death of the closest relative. Broiling a ram in a dream means governing for one year after which period one may be imprisoned. The number of rams in a dream represents the number of years. Thus, seeing them also represents the number of years one will serve in his job. The wool of a ram in a dream means money. A ram in a dream also represents the muezzin in a mosque, a general in the army, a deposed ruler, or a humiliated person. If a ram attacks someone in a dream, it signifies an attack by one's enemy. If a ewe becomes a ram in a dream, it means that one's wife will no longer bear children. If one is not married, then it means winning victory in his life. (Also see Ewe; Sacrifice; Sheep)
Circumambulation Dream Explanation — Seeing oneself circumambulating Allah's house while riding on a mare in a dream means that one will commit the abominable sin of adultery with a member of his own family or with a consanguineous blood relative with whom it is not permissible to have sexual relationship. (Also see Kabah; Rituals of the pilgrimage; Sai)
Magi - An Zoroastrian Dream Explanation — • A Magi dreaming that he has become a Jew or a Christian: (1) A relative change for the better. (2) Will indulge in atheism further and be lost even more.
• Dreaming of being a Magian: The dreamer is sensual and running ex clusively after worldly matters because, writes Al-Nabulsi, the Magians are the dogs who own the wealth of this world.38
Toothbrush Dream Explanation — (Boy; Broom; Employee) A toothbrush in a dream is a sign of hygienic conditions, prosperity, purity, cleanliness, repentance, or asking someone for forgiveness. Brushing and cleaning one's teeth in a dream is also a sign of being religious, a family person, a concerned relative and a generous kin.
Conscription Dream Explanation — (Call-up; Draft; Enlist; Military service; Mobilization) A military draft in a dream means cognizance of what is good and beneficial for everyone and shows equality between the natives of the land, the poor and the rich, the close relative, the distinguished and the unknown.
Dying for the Second Time Dream Explanation — If a dead person is seen as dying again and there is weeping without screaming and mourning it means a relative of his will get married and the marriage will bring great happiness and pleasure. But is there is screaming and mourning then it means a close family member will die.
Ear Dream Explanation — • An unidentified old man cutting off the dreamer’s ears: Will have to pay double compensation and damage.
• Severing a man’s ear: (1) The dreamer is betraying that man with his family or child. (2) The dreamer’s prosperity and prestige will wane.
• Dreaming that one’s two ears have been cut: (1) If wife is pregnant, she will die. (2) If the dreamer is a bachelor, a female relative will die.
• Cleaning one’s ear: Will receive good news.
Shrouding Dream Explanation — Shrouding the body of a deceased person in a dream is a cause of happiness for a sad person and repentance for a sinner. If someone sees himself brokering on behalf of a friend or a relative to purchase a shroud for him in a dream, it means that he will pay and intercede on behalf of someone who strayed from Allah's path, whom one regularly admonishes and advises to correct his actions and thoughts.
Darn Dream Explanation — If one sees himself darning his own shirt in a dream, it means that he will have an argument with a relative or befriend a person of evil character. Darning one's clothes in a dream also represents the roar of arguments or disputes. In some circles, it is also interpreted to mean repentance from one's sins, regretting wrongdoing, although one will fail to apologize or adequately compensate the other person for offending him.
Eye Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that one’s eyes have been pierced: The dreamer will lose someone or something very dear.
• Seeing something white in or around the pupil of the eye or a kind of screen: Trouble, deep worries, losses, and loss of aspirations.
• An absent relative returning blind: The dreamer will die.
• Having “the black water” (glaucoma) in the eyes and being unable to see anything: The dreamer is shameless because, says Ibn Siren, the eye is the center of decency and shame.
Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation — • Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Vein Dream Explanation — The veins, arteries, or blood vessels symbolize the dreamer’s family. Whatever happens to them in a dream applies to the latter. The word erq, vein in Arabic, is a homonym for an ethnic group. Dreaming of slashing a vein means: (1) The dreamer will be cut off from his clan in one way or another, possibly by death. (2) Death of a relative.
Incident - a Snake in your House Dream Explanation — Another person revealed his dream to the Imaam saying that he had seen a snake in his house. It had bitten him on the hand and back causing him much pain. The Imaam asked “Yous have a brother and a sister?” he said: “yes.” The Imaam said: “Then you have a relative in your hoe whose heart is filled with malice towards you. Soon he will cause you great harm.” The person said: “ I have a step brother who has stolen all that I had inherited. He has absconded since three days”.
Yaaqoub Dream Explanation — (5) An absent son or a missing relative will come back, or there will be a reunion with loved ones. (5) A reference to grief, sorrow, and the loss of one’s family, especially the most cherished child; the interpreter of dreams; frequent travel; plenty of money; price increase; and lost or found objects. (6) Some wicked person will try to swindle the dreamer out of his money or drive a wedge between him and his son.
• A woman dreaming of Jacob: Her son might be calumniated and even go to jail.
• Seeing Menstrual Blood: Lies And Falsehood Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming that she has her period: Will obtain money, as much as there was blood.
• Seeing one’s wife in menstruation: Obstacles or deadlock. If the lady is particularly virtuous, the dreamer will face a religious dilemma.
• A man seeing himself menstruating: (1) Will no longer be religious. (2) Will marry or have sex with a prohibited relative.
• A woman or a man dreaming that she/he has washed thoroughly and dressed after having her/his menses: Will be successful in both worldly and religious matters.
Fox Dream Explanation — The fox is a crafty person, a crook, one who dodges on the spiritual and material planes. It could also be an astrologer or a doctor.
• Seeing a fox: Will feel depressed, be humiliated, or lose part of one’s fortune.
• Dodging a fox: The dreamer is a liar or a poet.
• A fox dodging the dreamer: An adversary or a competitor is doing so.
• Fighting or quarrelling with a fox: The same will happen with a relative.
• Calling a fox: Pain from wife or husband.
• Touching a fox: Will be scared to death by a jinn.