A Red Horse Dream Explanation — It is the best of all horses insofar as interpretation is concerned.
Red Dream Explanation — (The color red; Dignity; Nobility; Happiness) Wearing a red silken garment in a dream means a sickness. If a warrior sees himself wearing a red silken garment in a dream, it means that he will be decorated for his chivalry. Red in a dream also represents the world, its glitters and material pleasure. (Also see Blushing)
Carnelian-red Dream Explanation — (arb. Aqiq. A variety of chalcedony; Crystalline mineral; Gem; Jewelry; Precious stone; Stone) Seeing a Carnelian-red stone in a dream means dispelling poverty. At the beginning of the creation, of all stones, the Carnelian-red was the first stone that testified to Allah's Oneness. If one sees himself in a dream concluding his ablution or ritual bath with the essence of a Carnelian-red, it means that he owns something blessed.
Carnelian-red Dream Explanation — Such blessings will manifest in one's work and success in his material as well as spiritual life. A Carnelian-red stone in a dream also represents one's progeny, good religious conduct, good character, while seeing the white variety of this stone has a stronger meaning and a better attribute than the red. (Also see Aqiq canyons; Aqiqah rites)
Red anemones Dream Explanation — (bot.) In a dream, anemones represent fire, red cheeks, blushing, a beauty mark, the sickness of one's brother or sister.
Red rose Dream Explanation — (See Rose)
Donning Red Clothes Dream Explanation — Donning of red clothes is suggestive of a perbond popularity.
Black or Red Raisins Dream Explanation — They signify blessings, prosperity, livelihood and wealth.
Red-brown beard Dream Explanation — (See Reddish beard)
Horse Dream Explanation — • Seeing a horse of either sex from a distance: Good augury, in view of a saying by the Holy Prophet that welfare accompanies horses till the Day of Resurrection.
• Driving a horse: The dreamer is trying to serve or seeking the service of an honest man.
• Riding on a two-winged horse: The dreamer will become a king or ruler if his stature permits. Otherwise he will simply obtain what he is aiming for.
• The runaway, bolting, or ungovernable horse: An angry and ungrateful man who takes things lightly and unconsciously. The same applies to a stubborn horse.
• A jumping horse: Desires will be fulfilled quickly and abundance is ahead.
• The horse running fast but keeping step: Things will be straight and even.
Horse Dream Explanation — The horse symbolizes power, authority, and prosperity. Its tail represents the offspring and grandchildren.
• Riding on a tamed horse that goes slowly and perfectly under the horseman’s command: Will enjoy power, authority, prestige, dignity, and wealth as much as the horse was obedient in the dream. Tying up a horse would have the same meaning.
• The longer the horse’s tail, the more followers the rider has in real life. The reverse applies, in case the tail was cut off, for example. Every part, every limb, of the horse represents a division of similar importance working under the ruler.
• The horse bolting (taking the bit between its teeth), making it impossible for the horseman to control it: The latter will commit a sin or face a catastrophe inasmuch as the horse was difficult to stop. In other words, it could mean that the dreamer would be carried away by his own whims and passions. It is all the more so if the horse was spoilt as a result of good treatment, dissatisfied, or violent.
Horse Dream Explanation — If a horse dies in one's presence in a dream, it means loss of his house or business. The fit of a horse in the dream represent man's own state. Descending from a horse in a dream means committing a sin that will force one to resign from his position, or be dismissed from his work. A hairy horse in a dream represents a large family. If the tail of one's horse is cut off at its end in a dream, it means that one may come to see the death of his children and clan before his own eyes. If the tail of one's horse is simply clipped in the dream, it connotes his own death and that his name will be quickly forgotten. If one is attacked by a horse in a dream, it means that a noble person, or a young boy will stand to him and require a just retribution from him.
Horse Dream Explanation — If one sees his horse drowning in a dream, it means that he may die from an illness. Buying a horse and tending the money to the seller in the dream means profits in one's business, or earning money from teaching. Selling one's horse in a dream means doing good and being grateful for it. If one's horse bites him in a dream, it means that he will lead an army in a war. If one kills a horse in his dream, it means that he will be awarded status, rank and money. Slaughtering a horse for other than food in a dream means spoiling one's livelihood.
Horse Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that one’s draft horse has become insubordinate and one is unable to control it means the wife will have the upper hand.
• The packhorse talking to the dreamer: Plenty of money will come from the wife’s side, and respectability will be enhanced.
• Making love to a packhorse: Will do a favour to one’s wife and abstain from complaining of any weakness.
• Riding on a draft horse: Will embark on a distant journey and get plenty of welfare from the wife’s side.
• Riding and flying with a draft horse: Will travel with one’s wife, who will become somebody.
• The draft horse being angry with the dreamer: His wife is an infidel.
• Death of a draft horse: Death of a wife.
• Theft of a packhorse: Divorce.
Horse Dream Explanation — If one sees a horse whose owner is not known entering a town in a dream, it means that a noble person will enter that town and people of his trade will fear his competition or his becoming a danger to their business. If such a horse reverts his course and leaves that town in the dream, it means that a great, though unknown person from that locality will die shortly. Horses running across the streets in a dream represent a destructive rain or devastating floods. A feeble horse in a dream represents the weakness of his owner. (Also see Dung; Horse fright; Nag)
Horse Dream Explanation — • Riding, in general, is good only on earth or in horses tracks. Therefore, riding a horse on the wall, on the roof, or in a sanctuary would be a bad omen, except if it was a winged horse flying between heaven and earth. The latter case would mean dignity in life, travel, and deep religious faith.
• A piebald or spotted horse means fame. A fair-haired one could mean either sorrow or victory, because “the angels horses were blond,” asserts Ibn Siren. A man told Ibn Siren he dreamed that he was on a horse with iron lances. “Then you should expect death,” said the great interpreter.
Horse Dream Explanation — A flying horse with two wings in a dream means that one may be tried with affections toward a perverted boy or a woman who will tempt him then follow him. If a descendent of the family of Allah's Prophet, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, sees himself flying on a winged horse in a dream, it means that he will rise in station and preside over people. If one sees horsemen coming through the skies in a dream, it means that a war may take place in that land. Riding a horse and holding a spear in one's hand in a dream means forcing people to do something, or forcing them to pay what they owe.
Horse Dream Explanation — • Loss of a draft horse: Wife will be immoral, obscene, and uncontrollable.
• A dog jumping over and making love to the dreamer’s draft horse: A Magus (Magi or Magian) enemy is following the dreamer’s wife. If the one jumping on the packhorse is a monkey, the flirting enemy is a Jew.
• A gray packhorse: A ruler or powerful man.
• A black draft horse: Money and sovereignty or supreme power.
• An unknown packhorse entering one’s hometown without any material: A stranger will step in. The seahorse symbolizes a liar or something that will not materialize. (See under Muhammad for winged horses.)
Horse Dream Explanation — • A horse dying at a person’s hands or in his house: The death of such a person.
• Riding on a white-footed horse with a white fringe and all white harness while dressed as a full-fledged horseman: Will gain power and prestige, merit praise, and live secure from all enemies. A bay, roan, or reddish brown horse would be best if the dreamer were a combatant. The salamander (a color of Arab horses) refers to dignity and disease.
• Riding on a horse and making it run till it sweats: Will be overcome by passion and commit sins to earn your living. It is noteworthy that sweat emanating from running is an expenditure on some sinful matter, in view of the verse of the Holy Quran that reads: “Run (flee) not, but return to the good things of this life which were given you, and to your homes, in order that ye may be called to account. They said: Alas for us! Woe to us! We were indeed wrongdoers!” (“Al-Anbiyae” [The Prophets], verses 13–14.)
Horse Dream Explanation — A nag in a dream represents a wife or a husband. A saddled horse in a dream means a woman in her menstrual period, during which time it is not permissible for the husband to engage in marital intercourse with her. A gathering of horses in a dream represents a gathering of women for a funeral or a wedding. Owning a herd of horses, or taking care of their feed in a dream means presiding over people, or it could mean managing a business. If a horse dies in one's presence in a dream, it means loss of his house or business. The fit of a horse in the dream represent man's own state.