Kursi Dream Explanation — (arb. See Chair; Divine Throne)
Incident - Reciting Prayers for Benefiting The Pious Souls Dream Explanation — Someone used to regularly recite special prayers and offer their blessing to the benefit of the soul of Rabi'a Al-'Adawiyyah, God be pleased with her. One night, he saw her in a dream, and she said to him: "Your gifts are carried to us on trays of light and are covered with light."
Quranic Verses Dream Explanation — • Seeing a dead person reading or reciting “Ayat Al Rahma” or verses referring to God’s compassion and mercy: The dead person is enjoying God’s mercy.
• Seeing a dead person reading or reciting verses alluding to God’s punishment: He is tortured by God.
• Verses implying a warning: Beware of committing sins.
• Verses referring to good tidings: Welfare is ahead.
• Dreaming that you are reading verses about the tortures God is reserving for the unbelievers and stumbling over one of them (being unable to read it): Joy.
Quranic Verses Dream Explanation — • Reading verses on torture and being unable to read the ones on compassion and mercy when the dreamer reaches them: Hardships will continue.
• Reading “Ayatul Kursi,” the 255th verse of “Surat Al-Baqarah” (The Cow or the Heifer), very much in use for exorcism: Will be safe from plagues, desires will be fulfilled will be cured if ill, prestige would be enhanced and will be more intelligent and blessed with a strong memory.
• A verse of the Holy Quran written on one’s shirt: The dreamer abides strictly by the tenets of the Holy Book.
Ozair Dream Explanation — Dreaming of Ozair (a prophet who was killed by God and left dead, along with his donkey, for a hundred years, then brought back to life as an eighty-year-old “young man” still about to recite the Torah, from the beginning to the end, as no one else ever could) means one:
• Will become a leader, through knowledge, wisdom, and a perfect memory and writing ability.
Reciting Surah Fatihah Dream Explanation — Anyone who recites it fully or partially, his duas will be assuredly accepted by Allah and he will derive such benefit thereby that it will bring him joy and happiness. Some say that he will marry seven women in succession and his duas will be accepted. This is borne out by the fact that Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) used to recite Alhamdu lillahi rab bil alameen in the beginning of his dua as well as at the end.
Satan Dream Explanation — • Satan dictating or teaching the dreamer certain words: He will make false statements, annoy people, or recite incorrect poetry.
• A demon entering the dreamer’s body or swallowing him: A trip fraught with dangers.
• Becoming Satan: (1) The dreamer will play havoc with people and strive to harm them. (2) The dreamer will die an atheist. (3) The dreamer will die in a blaze. (4) The dreamer will become a plumber.
Chair Dream Explanation — If a pregnant woman sees herself sitting on a chair in a dream, the chair then represents her labor and her delivery day. If she is wearing a crown in the dream, then it means that she will beget a son. Seeing the Divine Throne (Kursi) of Allah Almighty in its most perfect condition which is situated in the highest heaven and as it is without attribution of human imagination or depictions of images in a dream means acquiring knowledge, wisdom and rising in station. A chair in a dream also signifies delivering a babe, travels, a vehicle, buying a house or initiating a good practice that people will emulate and follow. As for a sick person, a chair in his dream means being on his deathbed. (Also see Saddle; Seat; Throne)
Satan Dream Explanation — If one sees himself inwardly talking with Satan in a dream, it means that he will join hands with his own enemy, and his strike will be against the righteous people, though he will ultimately fail. If one sees Satan teaching him something in a dream, it means that he will fabricate a story, speak falsehood, or recite poems filled with lies. If one sees that Satan has descended upon him in a dream, it means that he engages in falsehood and sin. If one sees himself presiding over a band of satans, controlling them, commanding them, and if they obey him in the dream, it means that he will receive a seat of honor and he will be feared by his friend and foes.
Quran Dream Explanation — (Also see Quranic Verses and Sarah's.)
• Reading the Holy Quran openly: Trustworthiness, righteousness, virtue, and deterrence from vice in view of certain verses in the Holy Book itself: “They are not alike. Of the People of the Scripture there is a staunch community who recite the revelations of Allah all night long, falling prostrate (before Him). They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and enjoin right conduct and forbid indecency, and vie one another in good work. They are of the righteous.” (“Al-‘Imram” [The Imran Family], verses 113–14.)
• Reading in a Mushaf : Will acquire wisdom, dignity, and good repute and faith will be strengthened. The Mushaf in general, represents wisdom.
• Buying a Mushaf: The dreamer’s religious knowledge will expand and spread, and he will benefit others.
• Selling a Mushaf: The dreamer will indulge in sins and abominations.
• Burning a Mushaf: The dreamer will lose religious faith.
Angels Dream Explanation — If one sees angels descending upon a cemetery in a dream, it signifies the presence of blessed and righteous souls in that place. If one sees angels walking in the markets in a dream, it means that the merchants are trifling with prices and playing with the measures. If the angels who are in charge of punishing the sinner in hell walk before a dying person and he does not fear them in the dream, it means peace and tranquillity. If one sees the angels teaching a dying person how to recite his final rites in a dream, it means glad tidings and attainment of what his heart desires, a guarantee of his safety, happiness, joy and of having a blessed and a good heart. If he sees them angry with him or beating him or subduing and taming him in a dream, it means that he may revert to sin, earn the displeasure of his parents, disdain from complying with Allah's commands, or he could even come to deny the necessity of Allah's religion. Such angels in a dream also represent the emissaries of a governor or his deputies.