| |Ankle-rings Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself as having worn one or two ankle-rings, he will be faced with hardships, fear, imprisonment and the like.
Engagement Dream Explanation
— (Betrothal; Marriage. See Book)
Engagement Dream Explanation
— See Betrothal.
Receiving Dream Explanation
— (See Giving)
Receiving an Unsheathed Sword Dream Explanation
— if a person sees himself as receiving
an unsheathed (naked) sword and he lifts it above his head but does not strike with it, it means he will wield such power as will make him popular; or he will father a very beautiful girl. Regarding the above dream only Imaam Kirmani (RA) says that a son or brother will be born in the home of the dreamer.
Receiving a Lamb as a Gift Dream Explanation
— A child will be born to him.
Betrothal Dream Explanation
— (Betrothal here is in the sense of engagement
• Getting betrothed to a lady: The dreamer is striving in life and will succeed as much as he was accepted by the lady and/or her parents.
• Getting betrothed to an already married woman: The dreamer will not get what he is aiming for.
• Getting betrothed to a woman who desires you: Life is smiling on you.
• Asking for a very beautiful lady’s hand in marriage and being accepted: Wishes will be fulfilled, good augury, and joy.
Jewellry Worn by Women Dream Explanation
— if they are made from gold or silver they symbolise a pleasant life and embellishment for the women, But if they are one or two ankle-rings or bracelets then they represent her husband, brother or father. The same is the interpretation of a crown although according to some, it presents a king or ruler.
Ring Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a ring represents peace, tranquillity, authority, a wife, a child, or a job, the reward of which will equal the value and size of the gemstone which is placed on it. If one's wife is pregnant, and if he sees himself wearing a golden ring in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a son. The king's ring in a dream represents his kingdom. Cutting off a tight ring with a pair of pliers in a dream means the end to one's authority. Any incrustations on one's ring in a dream represent his goals. If the gemstone of one's ring falls in a dream, it may mean the death of his child, or the loss of his business. A broken ring in a dream means divorce. Wearing a ring made of iron in a dream means that one will receive benefits though with great strain on him. Wearing a golden ring carrying a precious stone in a dream means that such benefits will come with ease. If it is a plain ring or a band with no stone, it means engaging in a strenuous project and getting nothing out of it. Rings
made of ivory or from an animal's horn in a dream represent glad tidings for a woman. Seeing someone in authority stamping a document with his ring as a seal in a dream means that one will receive an important political appointment. If one who is accustomed to wearing a silver ring sees himself offering it as a gift to whoever he wishes in a dream, it means that he will preside over an honorable post. Wearing the governor's ring in a dream means an appointment as a dignitary, or inheriting such a rank from one's father. If one's father does not hold such a position, then it means the opposite of one's wishes. Finding a lost ring in a dream means earning money from a foreign land, or having a new born son, or it could mean a marriage to a righteous woman. If the stone of one's ring seems unstable in the dream, it means that one will be fired form his job. Removing one's ring in a dream means that one maybe removed from his job. If a woman sees herself removing her wedding ring in a dream, it means the death of either her husband or of a close relative. A ring in a dream also connotes a band, an encumbrance, or a shackle. If one's ring disappears and only the stone remains in the dream, it means that once the responsibilities are gone, good memories of the person will remain. A man wearing a golden ring in a dream represents innovation, and the results will bring about afflictions, betrayal, or a revolt. Wearing a tight ring in the dream means that one will be let off from a vicious woman, or that he will be spared from a wicked duty. A borrowed wedding ring in a dream represents an ownership that will not last. If one buys an engraved ring in a dream, it means that he will own something he never owned before, such as a house, a vehicle, or perhaps he may get married, or bear a child. If one sees rings
being sold in the open market in a dream, it means that the estates of the high society are for sale or it could represent foreclosure. If one sees the skies raining rings
in a dream, it means that he will conceive a child during that year. If he is unwed, it means that he will marry a rich and a virgin young woman during that same year. If they are gold rings
in the dream, it means that such a woman has lost her wealth. If one places a ring in his little finger then removes it to place it on his ring finger, then removes it again to place it on his middle finger in the dream, it means that he solicits customers for a prostitute. If one notices his ring sometime in his little finger, then in his middle finger, then in his ring finger without his doing in the dream, it means that his wife will betray him with another man. If he sells his ring for pennies or a handful of sesame, or for little flour in a dream, it means that he will separate from his wife, though they will have respect for one another, or it could mean that he will offer her a good financial arrangement. Receiving
a ring that is inlaid with a precious stone from one's son in a dream represents the good character and qualities of such a son. A stone which is made from worthless glass beads in the dream denotes a weak authority. A ring that is inlaid with a green sapphire in the dream means begetting an intelligent son who will become a great man of knowledge. A wooden ring in a dream represents a hypocritical woman. If a woman is offered a ring in a dream, it means that she will get married, and for a married woman, it means that she will give birth to a son. If the ring in one's dream is interpreted to mean money or clothing, then it represents one's status and high esteem his field. Receiving
a ring as a gift in a dream also means happy news, or a marriage to a beautiful woman. Seeing an atheist who publicly brags about his actions and thoughts wearing a ring and turning its stone toward the palm of his hand in a dream, it means that he engages in sodomy. If a believer turns his ring inside during prayers in a dream, then it represents his modesty. Wearing a ring that carries two gemstones, one to the outside and the other to the inside in a dream means that one may chair two important appointments, material and a spiritual ones, or inner and outer ones. Wearing a ring with a carnelian-red stone in a dream means an end to one's poverty. If a pious person, a religious person or an ascetic receives a silver ring from Allah Almighty in a dream, it means his salvation on the Day of Judgment. If he receives a silver ring from Allah's Messenger (uwbp) in a dream, it represents a gift of a greater knowledge. If it is gold, iron, or copper, then it has negative consequences, because iron rings
represent the chains of the dwellers of hell-fire. Somehow, to wear a simple band in one's dream is better than wearing a heavy ring. Heavy rings
in a dream also may connote an assassination or deceit. On the other hand, large rings
in a dream also can be interpreted to mean something great, or something which entails sizable benefits. Lead rings
in a dream mean weak authority. If one sends his ring to some people who returns it to him in the dream, it means that he is asking to betroth someone from such a family, but his request will be declined. If one sees his ring being forcefully pulled out from his finger in a dream, it means that he will lose his rank or whatever the ring represents to him. If one loses his ring in a dream, it means that he will experience something he hates to see it happening to him. (Also see Games; Solomon's ring)
Finding something Dream Explanation
— (Abandoned; Discarded item; Lost item; Gleanings) Finding something abandoned or discarded or lost in a dream means receiving
a precious gift from an employee or a servant one will treasure, or it could mean receiving
a cheap item one cares to keep, receiving
an inheritance, or it could mean begetting a blessed son.
Ring Dream Explanation
— The ring symbolizes tremendous power or a great ruler—a king. Its stone is the awe he inspires. The armorial bearings or seal on a ring means the exercise of the king’s influence as well as his assets and the scope of his realm. The seal as such is a symbol of the dreamer’s authority and ability to command. The carvings are what he wants or desires. The ring also represents what the dreamer owns and what he can do. It refers as well to children, women, boys, the purchase of a slave, a house, an animal, and money or a realm, in case the dreamer is eligible. One exception is that for a man a golden ring means subservience and humiliation. Nevertheless, if it has a stone in it, it alludes to the man’s power, prestige, and endeavours. The stone also alludes to a male child.
• A pious or ascetic person receiving
a silver ring from God: The dreamer will be favoured by the Almighty and immune from Hell.
• Taking a gold ring from the Lord: Bad omen. Similarly bad are rings
made of iron, the latter being the ornament of those who reside in Hell, and rings
made of copper whose name in Arabic is nahhas, from nahs, meaning “bad luck” or “a jinx.” One more reason, adds Ibn Siren, is that copper is the metal used in manufacturing the rings
of the jinn.
• Taking a silver ring from the Holy Prophet or from a religious scholar: The dreamer will acquire learning. In case the ring was made of silver, iron, or copper, the dream would have a very negative interpretation.
• Wearing a ring: Renewal of what the ring refers to, depending on its alloy or composition.
• Wearing a silver ring: Nothing will stand in the dreamer’s way.
• A golden ring: (1) If a ruler, the dreamer will turn heretic, lose his religious faith, betray his people, and become a tyrant. (2) A reference to a woman who has lost her fortune.
• An iron ring: (1) A courageous leader. (2) A tradesman with foresight but bad memory. (3) A ring made of lead: Power melted through weakness. A ring with two stones: Overt and covert influence, financial benefits, and/or success in helping religious-minded and worldly individuals and healing people.
made of horns or ivory: Good augury for women.
• A wooden ring: (1) A hypocritical woman. (2) Prosperity or power obtained through hypocrisy.
• Being given or offered a ring or buying one: The dreamer will wield tremendous power or become a king, if eligible because, says Ibn Siren, the majesty of King Solomon was derived from his ring.
• A woman being given a ring: She will get married or have a child.
• Borrowing a ring: The dreamer will own something that will not last.
• Taking a ring from a king: A house the dreamer enters, dwells in, or owns. The stone is the gate or door of that house. A girl or a woman whom the dreamer marries and whose ring-shaped vagina he will deflower by introducing “the finger of his belly” (penis) in it. The stone represents her face.
• Wearing the king’s ring: (1) The dreamer will be given a province. (2) The dreamer will succeed his father. (3) In case the dreamer has no father or if his father is dead, the reverse of what he wishes will happen or he will be given a useless province.
• A ruler dreaming that his ring has been taken away from him by force: (1) Will be deposed. (2) Will divorce.
• A concave but solid, not hollow, ring: Welfare (invariably).
• Hollow rings
that are filled or in which something could be hidden: (1) Wickedness and plots or assassinations (as something is concealed in them). Aspirations to something great and many benefits because their size is bigger than their weight, says Ibn Siren.
• A tight ring: Relief and comfort.
• Finding a ring: (1) The dreamer will receive money from foreigners. (2) The dreamer will get married. (3) The dreamer will have a boy child.
• Obtaining a ring with carvings on it: The dreamer will own something for the first time, such as a house, something to ride, a woman, or a slave, or will have a boy.
• A ring with a gemstone: Power, influence, prestige, charisma, good renown, money, and other riches.
• A ring with a beryl, chrysolite, or peridot stone: (1) Strength courage, and fearsome authority. (2) A well-educated, polite, and pious boy.
• A ring with a bead: Weak and humiliating authority. A ring with a green ruby: A devout, shrewd, and knowledgeable boy will be born to the dreamer.
• Seeing the stone in one’s ring moving: Power and authority are about to wither away. Isolation is forthcoming.
• The ring’s stone falling: (1) Death of a son. (2) Partial losses.
• The ring falling apart and disappearing and only the stone remaining: A reference to the dreamer’s name, reputation, and beauty.
• A woman dreaming that her ring has been taken away by force: (1) Death of her husband. (2) Death of her next-of-kin.
• A bachelor dreaming that he has a ring: He will have a woman.
being sold in the market: Notables or leaders are selling their assets.
• Wearing a ring on one’s little finger, then taking it off to put it on another one: The dreamer is sleeping with a second woman or driving women to his wife and advocating debauchery.
• Seeing one’s ring that was on the little finger passing to the ring finger and onto the middle finger without having done anything to change its position: The dreamer is betrayed by his wife.
• Selling one’s ring for money or bartering it for wheat or sesame: The dreamer will part from his wife after talking nicely to her or giving her a financial indemnity.
Coins of Silver Dream Explanation
— Their interpretation varies according to the nature of the people. If a person sees himself as receiving
them in the dream it means he will receive them in real life. For some it could mean receiving
sustenance after arguing and quarrelling. At other times it could mean exchange of good words.
Good deed Dream Explanation
— Doing a good deed in a dream means repentance, re-establishing the connection with one's blood relations, uniting one's family with love or being charitable in helping a poor person. If one sees himself calling people to Allah Almighty in a dream, it means that he will be saved from hell-fire. Doing good deeds in a dream such as charity, prayers, invoking Allah's blessings, helping others, protecting the rights of others, commanding what is lawful and shunning what is forbidden incurs the divine pleasure and bounty, and brings profits to one's business, pays his debts, dispels his fears and leads him to receive a leading position in his community. Thanking Allah Almighty for His favors in a dream means receiving
an inheritance. Doing a good deed in a dream also signifies receiving
encouragement or having encouraging ambitions. To spend money on Allah's path in a dream means receiving
money in wakefulness.
Promise Dream Explanation
— (Debt; Pledge) Making a promise in a dream means indebtedness to the second party. If one also fulfils his promise in the dream, it denotes his true intention, faith and certitude. Making a good promise in a dream means blessings, profits and longevity. Receiving
a good promise from one's enemy, or opponent in a dream means evil. Receiving
a bad promise from one's enemy in a dream means good. A promise in a dream is a good deed. The recipient of the promise in wakefulness is the one who makes that pledge in the dream.
Station of Abraham Dream Explanation
— (Maqam Ibrahim, arb.) One who stands at the Station of Abraham at the Sacred Mosque in Mecca and offers his prayers in a dream is a pious person who observes the divine laws and who may be invited to perform a pilgrimage. If a terrified person sees himself entering inside the Station of Abraham in a dream, it means that all his fears will be dispelled and that he will reach the abode of safety. Entering the station of Allah's prophet Abraham, upon whom be peace, in a dream also means receiving
honors, seeking knowledge, or receiving
an inheritance from one's father or mother. Standing up or sitting at the Station of Abraham in a dream also may signify living by the divine laws until one's soul returns to its Lord. (Also see Abraham)
Pear Dream Explanation
— (Fruit) A pear in a dream means money, blessings, or a sickness. Eating it in season in a dream means benefits, income, or it could denote the arrival of a long awaited person. Eating pears out of season in a dream means a sickness or swelling, though if a sick person eats a pear in a dream, it means a cure for his illness, or it could mean earning unlawful money. Receiving
a basket, or a plate of pears in a dream means receiving
an inheritance. As for a pregnant woman, pears in a dream represent a son, and for an unmarried woman, they means marriage. Pears in a dream also signify the death of an ailing person and his burial.
Silver Dream Explanation
— (Woman) Silver in a dream represents hard earned money or savings. In dream interpretation, the substance of silver and that of a woman are the same. A silver coin in a dream represents a beautiful woman. Extracting silver in a dream means taking advantage of a woman. If one finds abundance of silver in his dream, it means that he will uncover a treasure. Melting silver in a dream means having an argument with one's wife that will become the talk of the town. Receiving
silverware or silver cups as a gift in a dream means being entrusted with money or personal items for safe keeping. The same interpretation goes for receiving
a silver mirror in a dream as long as one does not look into it. Once he looks into the mirror in his dream, it means adversities, defamation, and loss of respect, for only harm could come from looking into a silver mirror in a dream. Silverware, silver cups or silver pitchers, as well as the golden ones in a dream also may represent good deeds that lead to paradise, or they could mean good business and prosperity. To see expensive silver items mixed with trivial imitations in a dream means innovation and suspicious behavior. Silver ornaments in a dream mean forcing one's way, or obliging a jealous person to revert the course of his actions. Buying something with silver coins of unknown origin, or placing them inside a silver bowl in a dream means hiding something suspicious, or receiving
something as a trust that one should keep with honesty, then return it to its rightful owner when asked to do so.
Coins Made from copper, Bronze etc. Dream Explanation
them symbolises evil gossiping about oneself and imprisonment. It could also mean unwholesome rizq and a lowly trade.
Prayer mat Dream Explanation
— A prayer mat in a dream represents a pious woman, or it could mean receiving
a religious duty, or a spiritual appointment.
Apartment Dream Explanation
— (Dwellings; Hardship; House; Journey) Buying or receiving
an apartment as a gift in a dream means undertaking a distant and a difficult trip.
| || |