| |Rat Dream Explanation
— A rat
in one's house in a dream means that he will emigrate from one land to another. If the person seeing the dream owns a house, it means that he will sell it. Rats in one's house in a dream also represent thieves one must guard his house against, or that he must guard himself against the betrayal of a close acquaintance. Eating a rat
in a dream means backbiting others, or earning unlawful money. In general, rats in a dream represent insolence, causing damage, fornication, adverse marital conditions, or problems in the upbringing of one's children. Catching a rat
in a dream means suffering from humiliation and despise.
Tail Dream Explanation
— Having a tail
in a dream means having a following of people or students.
A Horse Having a Long or Short Tail Dream Explanation
— A hose with a long tail
means a person will have many followers while a horse with a short or cut tail
means he will have less followers.
Horse Dream Explanation
— The horse symbolizes power, authority, and prosperity. Its tail
represents the offspring and grandchildren.
• Riding on a tamed horse that goes slowly and perfectly under the horseman’s command: Will enjoy power, authority, prestige, dignity, and wealth as much as the horse was obedient in the dream. Tying up a horse would have the same meaning.
• The longer the horse’s tail
, the more followers the rider has in real life. The reverse applies, in case the tail
was cut off, for example. Every part, every limb, of the horse represents a division of similar importance working under the ruler.
• The horse bolting (taking the bit between its teeth), making it impossible for the horseman to control it: The latter will commit a sin or face a catastrophe inasmuch as the horse was difficult to stop. In other words, it could mean that the dreamer would be carried away by his own whims and passions. It is all the more so if the horse was spoilt as a result of good treatment, dissatisfied, or violent.
Horse Dream Explanation
— If a horse dies in one's presence in a dream, it means loss of his house or business. The fit of a horse in the dream represent man's own state. Descending from a horse in a dream means committing a sin that will force one to resign from his position, or be dismissed from his work. A hairy horse in a dream represents a large family. If the tail
of one's horse is cut off at its end in a dream, it means that one may come to see the death of his children and clan before his own eyes. If the tail
of one's horse is simply clipped in the dream, it connotes his own death and that his name will be quickly forgotten. If one is attacked by a horse in a dream, it means that a noble person, or a young boy will stand to him and require a just retribution from him.
Body Dream Explanation
— • Being fat and strong: Strong religious faith.
• Seeing one’s body as that of a snake: The dreamer does not conceal his hostility or animosity.
• Having the tail
of a sheep: The dreamer has a lucky son who will survive him.
• Seeing one’s body made of iron or stone: Will die.
• An increase in the body without harm: Greater prosperity.
Fat Dream Explanation
— (Grease; Lubrication; Money; Prosperity; Tallow) If one sees himself having a fat tail
like that of a sheep in a dream, it means that his livelihood will depend on the revenues of his offspring. If one eats the fat of a permissible animal (sheep, cattle, etcetera) in a dream, it means profits or owning a sizeable business.
Crupper Dream Explanation
— (A leather loop passing under a horse's tail
and is buckled to the saddle.) In a dream, a crupper represents a contemptuous and a lowly guardian who profiteers and takes advantage of his position. A crupper in a dream also represents a servant who has a secret affair with his mistress. A crupper in a dream also means money or a money belt.
Mouse Dream Explanation
— The mouse symbolizes the dreamer’s household: those who dwell in his house—his wife and children, et cetera—a debauched woman, or, some say, a devilish Jewish woman or a Jew, as related by Al-Nabulsi. It could also refer to a thief. Many mice means profit and welfare. Mice of the same color allude to women. The rat
is a digging thief.
• Dreaming of a mouse playing in one’s house: Prosperity will increase because, according to the ancient Arabs, mice invade only those places that are prosperous. And only people who are not hungry can afford to play.
• Seeing mice in one’s house: Dangerous women will enter that house.
• A mouse leaving one’s house: Livelihood and blessings will decrease.
• Owning a mouse: Will have a servant because, like servants, mice share the food of the master.
• White and black mice coming and going: Long life, as the white indicate the days and the black the nights. To borrow the expressions of Ibn
Sheep Dream Explanation
— If one sees himself slaughtering a sheep in a dream, it means that one of his boys will shortly die, or perhaps it could be the son of someone he knows. A sheep trader in a dream represents a good man who is intuitive and who spends his money on the path of seeking knowledge, or to propagate the same. If one sees himself having a fat tail
like that of a sheep in a dream, it means that his livelihood will depend on the revenues of his offspring. In a dream, a sheep also represents a righteous man. (Also see Counting sheep; Ewe; Ram; Trader)
Sheep Dream Explanation
— • Passing by sheep: A reference to people like herds of sheep without any ambitions or dreams.
• Being met by sheep: Will be met by men who will challenge the dreamer to fight them, and he will emerge victorious.
• Following a ewe that presses ahead, making it impossible for the dreamer to reach her: Everything will be stalled, that year, and desires will not be fulfilled.
• She goats refer to: Noble men. A slave girl or a corrupt woman, because her private parts are uncovered and she has no tail
. A fat she-goat would refer to a booty, a lean one to a poor woman.
• A she-goat hardly one year old: An Arab woman.
Sheep Dream Explanation
— • A ram horning the vagina of a woman: She will cut off her pubic hair, using a pair of scissors.
• Seizing a ram’s horn: Will become invincible.
• Taking ram wool: Will obtain money from an honest man.
• Taking the tail
of ram: Will handle the affairs of some noble people, will inherit money, or will marry the daughter of high-class people.
• Taking the entrails of a ram: Will seize the safe of an honest man who has something to do with the ram dreamed of.
• Ram and ewe grease, milk, skin, and wool: Money and welfare.
• Receiving a sacrificial ram: Will have a blessed son.
Skin Dream Explanation
— Being skinned in a dream also represents a robbery in one's house, or it may represent a tyrant, or an unjust ruler. If he is healthy, it means that he will become poor and his ill qualities will be exposed. Fat which is collected under the skin represents the strength of one's faith and religious adherence. If one sees himself wearing the skin of a snake in a dream, it means that he will unmask his animosity toward others. In general, wearing animals skin in a dream means receiving an inheritance. If one sees himself having a fat tail
like that of a sheep in a dream, it means that his livelihood will depend on the revenues of his offspring. If he sees his body grown, it means that he will prosper accordingly. Being fat in a dream means prosperity and knowledge, and being emaciated means poverty and ignorance. (Also see Body; Body; Shell)
Donkey Dream Explanation
— An upright walking donkey represents worldly benefits. A beautiful looking donkey or a white donkey in a dream means adornment. An emaciated donkey in a dream represents poverty, while a fat donkey means money. A black donkey means happiness, honor and prosperity and a green donkey means fear of wrongdoing. A donkey fit with a saddle in a dream represents a respected son. A donkey with a long tail
in a dream represents lasting dynasty. His hoofs represent one's money. The death of a donkey represents the death of its owner, or rupture and breaking of one's relationship with his friends or family, the death of one's supporter, selling a dear property, divorce, travel or death of a husband. A lost donkey with an unknown master in a dream represents an ignorant, obtrusive and a demanding person.
Donkey Dream Explanation
— • A donkey that goes along well or keeps the pace: The best of this world.
• A saddled donkey: A child with a golden spoon (born and living in prosperity).
• A donkey with a long tail: The dreamer’s empire or tradition will be preserved by his successors.
• Death of a donkey: The owner will die, will be isolated, or will lose his money and his business or his shop will be destroyed or he will be ousted from it. Otherwise, the slave who serves him or his father or grandfather who supported him will pass away, his endeavours will fade, or his master, who was under his spell will die, sell him, or go away. For a woman, her husband will divorce her, die, move away, or travel and leave her behind.
• A donkey whose owner is unknown and which, instead of obeying, keeps braying: An ignorant and loud person in view of a verse of the Holy Quran that reads as follows: “Be modest in thy bearing and subdue thy voice. Lo! the harshest of all voices is the voice of the ass.” (“Surat Luqman,” verse 19.) According to the ancient Arabs, it could also be a reference to Jews: “The likeness of those who are entrusted with the Law of Moses, yet apply it not, is as the likeness of the ass carrying books. Wretched is the likeness of folk who deny revelations of Allah. And Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.” (“Surat Al-Jumuah” [The Congregation], verse 5.)
| || |