| |Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Blood Dream Explanation
— In a dream, blood
represents unlawful or illegal money, or an evil act that will emanate from the person seeing the dream. If one sees himself dragging his feet through puddles of blood
in a dream, it means that he will finance his business from unlawfully earned money, profit from an illegal business or commit a major sin then be caught. If one sees blood
staining his shirt in a dream, it means that someone will lie to him, though he will not recognize it. If his shirt is stained with blood
or pus from pimples in a dream, it means that a thief will lie to him. If his shirt is stained with the blood
of a lion in a dream, it means that an iniquitous person in authority will lie to him and take advantage of him. If his shirt is stained with the blood
of a ram in a dream, it means that a rich, noble and a well respected person will lie to him, and at the end he will consent to accepting corrupt money. Seeing blood
flowing from one's body or from wounds is a sign of good health, safety, or it could mean coming home after a long journey. Drinking human blood
in a dream means money, profits, escape from danger, safety from trials and adversities, or it could mean committing a sin then repenting from it. Falling into a pool of blood
in a dream means that one will be accused of a murder or of stealing money. If one sees a valley filled with blood
in a dream, it means that he may be killed in that locality. If one sees blood
emanating out of his body without cupping or cuts in a dream, it means giving money to someone . If he is a poor person, then it means receiving money from someone. If one sees himself falling into a cistern which is filled with blood
in a dream, it means that someone is seeking revenge from him. Blood
in ajar represents a woman in menstruation. Blood
in a dream also represents one's life, strength, wealth, business, helpers, clothing, earning praise or blame, weak points, unlawful food, lack of benefits, loss of business or money or esteem, inability to draw benefits from one's usual close ones, such as a father, a son, or a business partner, separation through death from one's beloveds or dear one's, such as wife or a kin. One's blood
in a dream also represents his own Satan, or an enemy that dwells inside his house. Drinking one's own blood
in a dream means paying one's debts with second loan, or vanquishing one's enemy. Bleeding naturally in a dream means peace and comfort. Excess bleeding in a dream means the opposite. The bleeding of an unwed woman means finding a husband. Bleeding of a pregnant woman in a dream means a miscarriage and for an elderly woman, bleeding means an illness. If one sees blood
coming from his anus in a dream, it means that he is tainted with the consequences of an evil act, or it could mean a bad deal, or that he has earned unlawful money then walked out of such a deal. To bleed in a dream also means being a spendthrift, a money wasting family, or it could mean suffering from a venereal disease. (Also see Vascular blockage)
Blood Dream Explanation
— Spilt blood
symbolizes disease or rather a plague, an epidemic. A small quantity of blood
, as in an expectoration, refers to the household or those members of the family living under the dreamer’s roof and other relatives (in some cases, those amongst them who are squandering the dreamer’s money). It also means evil that will ultimately be driven away. Vomiting blood
is a sign that the dreamer will repent after committing a sin or holding undue money and that he will discharge whatever he had been entrusted with. Blood also represents the dreamer’s life, power, money, lord, sponsor, helpers, or clothes that cover his body and make him look decent or earn him people’s praise. It could also symbolize his semen, which weakens him every time it comes out. Likewise, it could refer to illicit gains or to whoever has eaten up money that was not his. Excessive bleeding or a haemorrhage means that support and assistance will be impeded or stalled on the part of the father, the son, or the partner or that the dreamer will sell some of his indispensable clothes or be separated from a beloved one (wife, et cetera). It could also mean troubles and unhappiness. Blood refers as well to the person’s good or bad genie that runs in him like the bloodstream. When seen in a jar or any container, blood
represents menstruation. The cover of that jar or whatever is used to stuff its aperture is the cotton or hygienic towel. In some cases, blood
symbolizes what could not happen to a human being unless dead, like red blood
from a patient turning blue or yellow.
• Splashing in blood: The dreamer is being financed and is dealing with dirty money or is indulging in a major sin.
• Seeing blood
on one’s clothes: Somebody is lying to the dreamer.
• Seeing one’s shirt stained with blood
of unknown origin or without having felt it coming: The dreamer is being lied to without knowing it or suspecting anything.
• The shirt stained with the blood
of a cat: A thief is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with lion blood: An unjust and wanton chief or ruler is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with ram blood: An honest, rich, and almost invincible man is lying to the dreamer, after which the latter will obtain as much illicit money as there was blood
oozing out of the skin: (1) Health and safety. (2) Will return home safe and sound from a journey.
• Seeing blood
coming out of one’s body and looking at the wounds: (1) Will be healthy and wealthy. (2) Will return safe and sound from a journey to find joy, happiness, and welfare. However, it must be pointed out that if the blood
coming out from the person’s body was superfluous or unwanted, the dream would augur well, unlike dreams with excessive bleeding or haemorrhage.
• Drinking one’s own blood: (1) Worries and hardships. (2) Will settle a debt by contracting another one. (3) Victory over the enemy.
• Drinking someone else’s blood: (1) Money and benefits. (2) Will be safe from all intrigues and hardships. (3) Will refrain from a sin.
• Falling in a blood
well: Will be unfortunately involved in a crime or plagued with illicit money.
• Seeing a sea of blood
at one’s place or shop: The dreamer’s blood
will be shed there.
coming out of the dreamer’s body without there being any bleeding or bloodletting, cupping, or wound of any kind: (1) If he is rich, money will come out of the dreamer’s pocket, as much as there was blood
. (2) If he is poor, he will have as many benefits as there was blood
• Falling in a vat or large vessel, a jar, or a pit full of blood: Excitement.
• The blood
of a woman having her menses: (1) For a single woman: A husband. (2) For a pregnant woman: Abortion. (3) For a woman having given up all hope of having her menses: Disease.
springing out of the rectum: (1) Will refrain from a sin. (2) If getting stained with it: Will pay a bribe or something unclean. (3) Haemorrhoids.
Blood disease Dream Explanation
— If one is presented in his dream with red unripened dates, then they represent some type of blood
disease where the red cells exceed the white cells in number. (Also see Dates)
Blood letting Dream Explanation
— (See Cupping)
Blood ties Dream Explanation
— (Debts; Veins)
Blood, Pus Etc. without any Wound Dream Explanation
— Bleeding without any wound means he will acquire unlawful wealth. Similarly, pus or blood
gushing forth from a fountain in the body and such pus or blood
staining his body also means he will earn haraam wealth. How much haraam wealth he earns depends on how much blood
or pus gushes from such a fountain. But if the body does not stain it means he will be demoted from his present position. The degree of his demotion depends on how much blood
or pus gushes out.
To be Stained with Blood, Dung Etc. Dream Explanation
— If the body is seen stained with blood
, dung, excreta and all that issues from the body, it symbolises unlawful wealth owned by him or it means he will receive haraam wealth in the future.
Drawing Blood from the Vein Dream Explanation
— It implies a person losing part of his wealth to the king or authorities.
Blood in a Cup, Bowl or Tray Dream Explanation
— This symbolises sickness and the spending of one's wealth on some woman. Some say spending it on onseself.
• Seeing Menstrual Blood: Lies And Falsehood Dream Explanation
— • A woman dreaming that she has her period: Will obtain money, as much as there was blood
• Seeing one’s wife in menstruation: Obstacles or deadlock. If the lady is particularly virtuous, the dreamer will face a religious dilemma.
• A man seeing himself menstruating: (1) Will no longer be religious. (2) Will marry or have sex with a prohibited relative.
• A woman or a man dreaming that she/he has washed thoroughly and dressed after having her/his menses: Will be successful in both worldly and religious matters.
• Having sex with a woman in menstruation whose vaginal secretions flow on the dreamer: Will obtain money.
• A sterile woman dreaming that she is having her menses: Will conceive (in view of verse 71 in the Quranic chapter “Hud,” which says: “And his wife, standing by, laughed [in the sense of had her menses]; so We gave her good tidings [of the birth] of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob.”)
• A child dreaming that she has her menses: She will be deflowered.
• A young girl dreaming that she has her period: Will get married.
• An old woman or a little girl dreaming that she has her menses: She will die.
Rain Dream Explanation
— The rain symbolizes relief and a good year, especially for the farmer or peasant and all the more so if it falls in the right season, and dreaming of rain, in general, is a sign that dead matters will be revived. Rain in the right season also refers to God’s mercy and the Holy Quran. However, the rain could also symbolize plagues and scourges that come from the sky, like swarms of locusts, hailstones, and tempests, especially if they are seen with fire or the waters are hot. Rains of blood
, indeed, are a harbinger of sedition, intrigue, and bloodbaths. Out-of-season rain is also a calamity.
• Dreaming of rain that causes no damage: (1) Blessings, welfare, benefits, and good life. (2) Fulfilment of a promise. (3) A land that will be salvaged.
• Beneficial rain: (1) Peace with the enemy. (2) Relief to the distressed. (3) The advent of a caravan.
• Abundant rain all over the place: Prosperity, joy, and the discovery of new springs.
• Rain falling in a specific place: Sorrow for the people of that area or the dreamer himself, who will lose a dear one. Rain racing the dreamer: Abundant means.
• Drinking pristine rainwater: Welfare.
• Drinking troubled rainwater: The dreamer will be ill as much as he had drunk in your dream.
honey, good fruits, ghee, milk, or oil: Prosperity.
• General and harmful rain, like the sky raining blood
or stones: (1) Sins and disregard of God’s commands. (2) A travel project will be stalled.
• Damaging rain in a specific area: (1) Cheating in weights and measures. (2) Sodomy.
• The soil “raining up” blood
or stones: Sufferings.
or dust: Injustice on the part of the ruler.
dust without the latter forming a screen that reduces visibility: Fertility.
swords: Controversies, disputes, and perhaps a civil strife in the area.
watermelons: A disease or an epidemic.
all over the town: The areas inhabitants will be calumniated.
• Rain pouring from all sides, uprooting trees and throwing them on the ground: intrigue and death at the hands of the ruler.
• Taking shelter under a roof or near a wall during the rainy season: (1) Travel or work will be delayed due to sickness or lack of financial means. (2) The dreamer will be jailed as much as there was rain.
• Taking shelter under a roof or near a wall while it is raining
in the wrong season: (1) The dreamer will be slandered and harmed. (2) The dreamer will be beaten as much as there was rain.
on one’s house in particular: (1) Welfare, benefits, and dignity. (2) Calamities, pain, and diseases, including perhaps smallpox in that house.
• Using rainwater to wash one’s face, clean one’s private parts after a sexual act, remove some impurity on one’s body or clothes, or conduct ablutions: (1) If an atheist, the dreamer will become Muslim. (2) If a heretic or a sinner, the dreamer will repent. (3) If the dreamer is poor, he will become rich, by the grace of Allah. (4) If the dreamer is awaiting the reactivation of a pending matter with the authorities, that matter will be settled to the dreamer’s satisfaction.
Incident Dream Explanation
— God's Prophet, upon whom be peace, once said: "Last night, I saw in a dream that we were visiting the house of 'Uqbah bin Rafi'; then Ratib Ibn Tab came and joined us. I interpret it to mean that we will rise in honor in this world and in the hereafter and that our religion will be firmly established." Thus, he took from the name Rafi' the meaning
of honor and exaltation and from the name of Ratib Ibn Tab the meaning
of a blessed religion.
Cupping Dream Explanation
— (Sacrification; A medicinal process of blood
letting) Cupping in a dream means signing an agreement under pressure, committing oneself beyond one's ability to comply, recovering from an illness, payment of debts, paying alimony to one's wife and children, loss of a business or burying a treasure. If cupping is administered but no blood
comes from it in the dream, it represents buried monies that one cannot find. Cupping in a dream also means silence, desistance or abstaining from reply.
Incident Dream Explanation
— The governor of Alexandria was tried once with extreme attachment and love for his five children. All five were steadfast in their religious commitment. One night, the governor saw in a dream as though his five fingers were cut off. He woke up extremely disturbed and told his five children his dream. The children called in a dream interpreter called Sheikh Yusuf Al-Karbouni at once. After hearing the dream, Shaikh Yusuf, God bless his soul, smiled and said: "It is not like you think, but if I tell you the meaning
of your dream, you must give me a good reward." The governor thus obliged. Shaikh Yusuf, then said: "Are you negligent of your five times prayers?" The governor replied in the affirmative. Shaikh Yusuf continued: "This the meaning
of your dream, so repent to God Almighty, and be steadfast in your religion."
Vascular blockage Dream Explanation
— (Clot; Coagulation) When one is suffering from blood
thickening or clotting, then retaining or flushing any part thereof in a dream means liquidation of stagnant merchandise, or recovering from an illness. When such an illness is not common, then seeing it in a dream means cognizance of a bad action, discovering a robbery in one's house, desecration of the grave of a relative, body snatching, or exhuming a body and moving it to another grave. Vascular blockage in a dream also represents abrogating one's promise, failing to fulfill a vow, denying a promise, or other related matters. (Also see Blood)
Bleeding nose Dream Explanation
— A bleeding nose in a dream means unlawful money, or it could mean a miscarriage. If one's nose bleeds and if he thinks in the dream that such bleeding will benefit him, then it means that he will receive benefits from his superior at work. Otherwise, if in his dream one thinks that such bleeding will hurt him, then harm will unfailingly come to him from his superior. If he is the boss, then he will benefit or lose accordingly. A bleeding nose in a dream may represent good health. It also could mean correcting one's religious and spiritual attitudes. In fact, it all depends on one's own consciousness in his dream and how he perceives the bleeding of his nose. Thus, feeling bad about it or weak from it means poverty. If the blood
stains his clothing in the dream, it means that he will receive unlawful money or commit a sin. If the blood
does not stain his clothing, then he might walk free from an ill he had indulged in. If the blood
from one's nose drips on the road in the dream, it means that he regularly pays his due alms which he distributes to poor people in the streets. It is also said that seeing one's nose bleeding in a dream means finding a lost treasure. Otherwise, it means distress and depression. (Also see Bleeding; Cut; Injury; Wound)
Bleed Dream Explanation
— See Blood
Veins Dream Explanation
— (Blood ties; Family; Relative; Vessel) The veins of the children of Adam represent their tribal belonging or clan. The parable of one's veins is like that of a tree and its branches. One's veins in a dream represent his family members, depending which part of the body they belong to. The condition and beauty of one's veins in a dream denote their counterpart in one's family. If one sees his vein split open in a dream, it means the death of a relative. The same dream also could denote deceit, evil, an accident or a calamity. Otherwise, it could represent a divided family. Exposed veins in a dream mean difficulties. The point of pulsation in one's veins or the arteries, or the veins of the carpal tunnel in a dream represent one's livelihood, job, income, or the elderly people of his family. If a rich person sees a specific quantity of blood
running through his veins in a dream, it means that he will lose an equal portion or percentage of his money. Otherwise, if a poor person sees that dream, it means that he will earn an equal amount of money. (Also see Aorta; Blood; Body; Jugular vein)
Locust Dream Explanation
— Locusts symbolize the soldiers, the masses, and the rubbish people who resemble human waves (the mob). They could also refer to rain if they are seen falling on rooftops. If they are too many and are flying between people or between the earth and the sky, they could mean torture. The same would apply to lice and frogs, as the Children of Israel were tortured in this manner. If, on the contrary, people are seen, in the dream, catching and eating locusts while they look harmless, they are a harbinger of benefits, welfare, and abundance. Locusts seen in a container represent gold and silver coins. Locusts seen in any place without causing harm mean joy and happiness, in view of the story of the prophet Ayyoub (Job). However, locusts could also symbolize the baker who sells adulterated bread. The sky raining
golden locusts means blessings and joy.
| || |