Incident - Drinking water from a pond with a beast inside Dream Explanation — A man said to a dream interpreter: "In a dream, I went to a pond to drink some water. Suddenly, as I reached down to drink from it, a beast appeared from inside the pond and tried to impede my purpose. At a certain point, I turned into another sea creature and jumped into the water, then remained in that pond to help serve the thirst of every person who comes." The dream interpreter replied: "If your dream is true, you will seek an appointment in the government, and someone who is close to the ruler will fight you.
Incident - Drinking water from a pond with a beast inside Dream Explanation — Later on, positive circumstances will manifest and allow you to attain your goals and to take the place of that person. People will then come to you for their needs, and you will serve them with honesty, justice, and compassion." The man's dream was true, and as soon as he occupied that chair, he called for the dream interpreter and rewarded him for his knowledge.
Rain Dream Explanation — (Clouds; Drizzling; Life; Vapor; Water) If no harm or destruction is caused by a rainstorm in a dream, then it means blessings, profits and mercy. Rain in a dream also represents life, an earthly being, or fulfillment of a promise. If the rain falls exclusively on a particular location in a dream, it means sorrow and distress for its dwellers, or it could mean the loss of a beloved. If one sees rain falling exclusively over his house in a dream, it means personal blessings. Otherwise, it he sees it falling over the whole town in the dream, it means blessings for everyone. Rain falling exclusively over one's house in a dream also means that someone will fall sick in that house, or suffer from a debilitating and excruciating pain. If the skies rain stones or blood in a dream, it means calamities and punishment for people's sins. If it rains dust or sand in a dream, it represents an unjust ruler in that locality. If the skies rain dirt without dust, it also means prosperity and a good harvest. If a traveller sees rain in a dream, it means hindrances along his journey.
Rain Dream Explanation — The rain symbolizes relief and a good year, especially for the farmer or peasant and all the more so if it falls in the right season, and dreaming of rain, in general, is a sign that dead matters will be revived. Rain in the right season also refers to God’s mercy and the Holy Quran. However, the rain could also symbolize plagues and scourges that come from the sky, like swarms of locusts, hailstones, and tempests, especially if they are seen with fire or the waters are hot. Rains of blood, indeed, are a harbinger of sedition, intrigue, and bloodbaths. Out-of-season rain is also a calamity.
• Dreaming of rain that causes no damage: (1) Blessings, welfare, benefits, and good life. (2) Fulfilment of a promise. (3) A land that will be salvaged.
• Beneficial rain: (1) Peace with the enemy. (2) Relief to the distressed. (3) The advent of a caravan.
Rain Dream Explanation — • Abundant rain all over the place: Prosperity, joy, and the discovery of new springs.
• Rain falling in a specific place: Sorrow for the people of that area or the dreamer himself, who will lose a dear one. Rain racing the dreamer: Abundant means.
• Drinking pristine rainwater: Welfare.
• Drinking troubled rainwater: The dreamer will be ill as much as he had drunk in your dream.
• Raining honey, good fruits, ghee, milk, or oil: Prosperity.
• General and harmful rain, like the sky raining blood or stones: (1) Sins and disregard of God’s commands. (2) A travel project will be stalled.
• Damaging rain in a specific area: (1) Cheating in weights and measures. (2) Sodomy.
Rain Dream Explanation — • Taking shelter under a roof or near a wall during the rainy season: (1) Travel or work will be delayed due to sickness or lack of financial means. (2) The dreamer will be jailed as much as there was rain.
• Taking shelter under a roof or near a wall while it is raining in the wrong season: (1) The dreamer will be slandered and harmed. (2) The dreamer will be beaten as much as there was rain.
• Raining on one’s house in particular: (1) Welfare, benefits, and dignity. (2) Calamities, pain, and diseases, including perhaps smallpox in that house.
• Using rainwater to wash one’s face, clean one’s private parts after a sexual act, remove some impurity on one’s body or clothes, or conduct ablutions: (1) If an atheist, the dreamer will become Muslim. (2) If a heretic or a sinner, the dreamer will repent. (3) If the dreamer is poor, he will become rich, by the grace of Allah. (4) If the dreamer is awaiting the reactivation of a pending matter with the authorities, that matter will be settled to the dreamer’s satisfaction.
Rain Dream Explanation — A good rain in a dream also means prosperity, happiness, refilling wells with rainwater, the gushing forth of springs with sweet, fresh and pure waters. Rain in a dream also means reviving an old and a stagnant matter, or it could mean benefits, profits, blessings, relief from distress, payment of debts, or feeling relief. In a dream, a good rain means blessings, a good harvest and profits for a farmer. If the skies rain honey, butter, oil, or food people like in the dream, it means blessings for everyone. Rain in a dream also represent mercy from Allah Almighty, a helping hand, knowledge, wisdom, the Quran, rejuvenation, revival, resurrection and life. If one sees himself standing under a cover, a roof, or behind a wall to take shelter from a rainfall in a dream, it means that he may suffer because of someone slandering him.
Rain Dream Explanation — A destructive rainstorm in a dream denotes dishonesty, cheating with measures, or the spread of sodomy in the community. Seeing a destructive rainstorm tearing down structures, destroying homes and pulling down tress in a dream represents a punishment for the corruption and sins of the dwellers of that place. A good rain in a dream could mean reconciliation with one's enemy, or it could mean helping a needy person. Rain in a dream also represents a caravan of camels, and a caravan of camels in a dream represents rain.
Rain Dream Explanation — It symbolizes assistance and blessings. The same applies to seeing clouds, But if rain or clouds are seen confined to a particular place, house or vicinity, it symbolizes famine and sickness or some worldly loss which the people of that place will suffer. In most cases it symbolizes difficulties and hardships which will afflict the people of that place.
Rain Dream Explanation — If the rain falls in season in one's dream, it means roadblock barring travels, business losses, inability to get medicine for a sick person because of one's poverty, or it could mean imprisonment. If one washes himself in the rain, or takes a ritual ablution to perform his prayers, or washes his face with it, or washes away filth in a dream, it means repentance from sin, receiving spiritual guidance, or abolishing religious innovations and polytheism from one's heart. If he is poor, it means that Allah Almighty will enrich him and satisfy his needs, or if he needed something from a ruler or a governor, it means that his request will be answered favorably. Drinking from rainwater and if it is clear and pure in the dream, it means receiving blessings and benefits. If the water is dirty and polluted in the dream, it means a sickness. (Also see Water)
Rain Dream Explanation — • The soil “raining up” blood or stones: Sufferings.
• Raining mostly blood or dust: Injustice on the part of the ruler.
• Raining dust without the latter forming a screen that reduces visibility: Fertility.
• Raining swords: Controversies, disputes, and perhaps a civil strife in the area.
• Raining watermelons: A disease or an epidemic.
• Raining all over the town: The areas inhabitants will be calumniated.
• Rain pouring from all sides, uprooting trees and throwing them on the ground: intrigue and death at the hands of the ruler.
Icy rain Dream Explanation — (See Hail)
Rain gauge Dream Explanation — (See Water level)
Rain of Milk and Honey Dream Explanation — Rain of butter-oil (Ghee), milk, honey or olive oil means the bounties of Allah will abound in that place. Similarly, any rain, wherein there is a hint of goodness means the bestowing of Allah's bounties.
Incident - Rain falling only on the Head Dream Explanation — It was said to Imaam Jafar (RA) that a person dreamed that rain was falling particularly on his head. He said: “A very sinful person has been this dream. Hasn't he heard this verse of the Holy Quran? : We sent down rains upon them, thus those who were warned, a calamitous rain had fallen on them”.
Incident - Soaking in the Rain for One Full Day and Night Dream Explanation — A person said to Imaam Jafar (RA) that he dreamed that he was soaking in the rain for one full day and night. The Imaam exclaimed: “How wonderful a dream you have seen! You are being soaked in the rahmath and bounties of Allah. You will be granted peace and rizq in abundance”.
Incident - Abu Bakr seeing rain with honey and ghee Dream Explanation — Once a person related to Hadhrat Aboo Bakr As-Siddeeq 9RA) his dream saying that he dramt that a cloud sent forth rains of honey and butter-oil (ghee) and there were some who grabbved much of it while others took little of it. Hadhrat Aboo Bakr (RA) interpreted his dream as follows : “As for the cloud, it symbolizes Islam. The honey and ghee symbolizes the sweetness and excellence of Islam. Similarly, any rain comprising of anything beneficial heralds the approaching of good times”.
House Dream Explanation — If one sees himself tied up and imprisoned inside a house in a dream, it means that he will receive glad tidings, or it could mean good health and prosperity. If one sees himself carrying a house over his shoulders in a dream, it means that he takes care of a needy woman or a wife. If one sees his house made of gold in a dream, it means that a fire will burn it down. If the house has no roof, whereby one can see the skies, sun or moon in a dream, it represents the marriage of a woman from that household. If one sees a big house within his own house in a dream, it means that a righteous woman will live their or move into that family to become a blessing for such a house.
House Dream Explanation — If there is a tunnel under such a house in the dream, it denotes deception or that a perfidious person is having access to that household. A house without lights in a dream represents a woman of evil character, and if a woman sees that house in her dream, then it represents a man of evil character. Demolishing one's house in a dream means a fight within that family. If one sees grass growing inside his house in a dream, it means a wedding. (Also see Cage; Dwellings; Glass house)
House Dream Explanation — • An old house crumbling on the dreamer: Will inherit.
• The apartments of a house or rooms of an apartment symbolize the dreamer’s women.
• According to Christian dream interpreters, says Ibn Siren, sweeping the floor of one’s house means deep worries or sudden death. Others think it is the reverse.
• A house being demolished: Its owner will die.
• Buying a new house: Plenty of welfare.
• One’s house larger than usual: More well-being and fertility. And the dreamer will enjoy welfare through a woman.
• Carving or decorating a house: Quarrels and rivalry will take place in that house.
• Demolishing a new house: Evil and worries.
• Being in a new, unknown plastered house in an isolated area and hearing some evil talk: A reference to the dreamer’s grave.
• Being kept prisoner in a house in a residential area whose doors are all locked: Welfare and good health.