A Newborn Baby Boy Dream Explanation — (Baby) It suggests grief and harships for the one to whome a boy is born.
Baby crow Dream Explanation — (Fledgling; Nestling) A fledgling crow in a dream represents poverty, need, separation from one's parents and segregation from one's relatives or clan. If one is experiencing such adverse conditions in wakefulness, then seeing a fledgling crow in a dream means satisfaction of one's needs and reunion with his family. When the egg hatches and the baby crow comes out of it, the parents shy away from their fledgling and remain distant from the nest. Then Allah Almighty will provide the nestling crow with various types of flies to eat from. Once the baby crow's feathers grow, the parents will return to their nest and care for their baby until it commences to fly.
A Newborn Baby Girl Dream Explanation — (Baby) It is deemed a better dream than a newborn boy. It symbolises joy and happiness for the one who sees her.
Boy Dream Explanation — (Young boy) Seeing a young boy in a dream means receiving glad tidings. Begetting a boy in a dream means worries, burdens or sickness, while giving birth to a girl in a dream means relief from distress or easing of one's difficulties. Carrying a young boy in a dream means carrying burdens.
Boy Dream Explanation — Giving birth to a boy in a dream also could mean having a helper. A beautiful looking young boy in a dream also signifies good luck and victory over one's enemy. Seeing a beautiful looking boy in a dream means that beautiful and pleasant things will take place in one's life, or it could mean satisfying one's needs. If one is called a teenager in a dream, it signifies the necessity to take a ritual ablution, or that something good or bad may take place in wakefulness.
Little boy Dream Explanation — (See Child)
Young boy Dream Explanation — (See Boy)
Teenage boy Dream Explanation — (See Young man)
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — If one sees his pregnant wife delivering a baby boy in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a girl and the opposite maybe true, except if it is common for the person in the dream to experience in wakefulness what he sees in his dream. If one sees himself delivering a baby from his mouth in a dream, it means his death, or it could mean that he will use poised and pleasant words in a conversation with someone he is careful not to offend. If a man gives birth to a baby boy in a dream, it means that he will carry a heavy burden then escape from it, or it could mean that he will vanquish his enemy, or it could mean that he may escape from a treacherous woman. If a pregnant woman sees herself delivering a child in a dream though having not had sexual intercourse with her husband, it means that she will discover a hidden treasure. A pregnant animal in a dream denotes benefits or profits. (Also see Carrying someone; Delivering a baby; Transformation)
Little girl Dream Explanation — If a mother delivers a sick baby girl in a dream, it means relief from her difficulties. If she gives birth to such a child from her mouth, then it means death. A little girl in a dream also means a new world, while a young girl in a dream implies getting a new job. If a woman sees a little girl in a dream, it means that she cannot conceive children. If one hires a little girl to work for him in a dream, it means that he will receive glad tidings. If he hires a little boy, then it means bad news. Carrying a little girl in a dream is better than carrying a little boy. If one carries a baby boy wrapped in a swaddle in a dream, it means imprisonment or a sickness. If one is poor, then it means that he will live to an old age in misery. If he is rich and diligent in the dream, it means that he will lose his money and reason. (Also see Child; Young woman)
Child birth Dream Explanation — (Giving birth) Seeing one's wife giving birth to a baby son in a dream when in fact she is not pregnant means wealth. If a pregnant woman sees herself giving birth to a baby girl in a dream, it means a boy, and if she gives birth to a boy in the dream, it means a girl. Giving birth to a girl means relief from distress, while giving birth to a boy in the dream means distress and worries. If a sick person sees his mother giving birth to him in a dream, it means the approach of his death, for a deceased person is wrapped in a shroud, while a newborn is wrapped with a receiving cloth.
Nightingale Dream Explanation — It represents a bless baby boy or a loyal servant or slave.
Child birth Dream Explanation — Childbirth symbolizes delivery from hardships and disease; separation from one’s folk and neighbours; comfort; relief; the settlement of debts; and repentance.
• Giving birth to a girl: Fantastic welfare or release from prison.
• A king (ruler or chief) dreaming that his wife, who is not pregnant, has given birth to a male child: Will lay his hands on treasures.
• A man dreaming that his wife has given him a boy: Terrible worries and people will speak ill of the dreamer or he might die.
• A man dreaming that a small boy (not a baby) was born to him: Will have a better share in the world or a booty.
• A man dreaming that an adult boy was born to him: He, or rather his wife, will have more prosperity, dignity, and strength.
Child birth Dream Explanation — • A woman giving birth to a child from her mouth: Will die and her spirit will come out from her mouth.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby boy: (1) Will get ill. (2) Will be delivered from a certain worry. (3) Will get rid of a mean woman.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby girl: (1) Relief from all hardships. (2) Someone from the dreamer’s lineage will prevail over his folk. (3) Will hear some great news.
• A woman delivering a cat from her vagina: She will give birth to a thief.
• A woman giving birth to an eagle: Will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives comfortably. If she is poor, she will give birth to a soldier.
Lion Dream Explanation — The lion is a ruler, a tyrant, or a powerful and very dangerous person, in view of the ferocity and devastating anger of that animal. It also symbolizes the warrior, the swindler, the thief, the treacherous worker, the policeman, the insatiable enemy, and perhaps hardships and death, because he who stares at it turns pale, loses his self-control, and is as good as dead, says Ibn Siren. Furthermore, it represents the ruler who embezzles public funds and commits injustice and the lurking enemy. The lioness symbolizes the daughter of a king. The baby lion (lion’s whelp or cub) is a boy. A man told Ibn Siren, “I dreamed that I was embracing and nursing a baby lion.” When the great seer looked at him, saw his humble appearance and miserable garments, and understood that he could not be eligible for any honour, he said, “What could you possibly have to do with the children of princes?!” and he added, “Is your wife, by chance, breast-feeding the son of a prince?” “Yes,” was the reply.
Slaughter Dream Explanation — • Slaughtering a woman: The dreamer will have sex with her.
• Slaughtering a female animal: The dreamer will make love to a woman and deflower a virgin.
• Slaughtering a male animal by attacking it from behind: The dreamer will sodomize such an animal.
• Slaughtering a young boy and grilling him: The dreamer will be unfair to that boy and slander him, provided the boy is old enough to be the one meant in the dream; otherwise the dream applies to his parents. If the boy turns out half-grilled, the accusations will be false.
Knife Dream Explanation — If one is given a knife as a gift in a dream, it means that he will beget a son, or have a new brother. If one is not expecting a son or a brother, then it means that he will receive money or an inheritance. Cutting one's hand with a knife in a dream means that one will see wonders. Sheathing a knife in a dream means getting married. If one is married, and if his wife is pregnant, then it means that she will beget a boy, unless if what she carries with her in the dream is more suited for a girl, then it means that she will give birth to a baby girl.
Quranic Verses Dream Explanation — • Seeing a dead person reading or reciting “Ayat Al Rahma” or verses referring to God’s compassion and mercy: The dead person is enjoying God’s mercy.
• Seeing a dead person reading or reciting verses alluding to God’s punishment: He is tortured by God.
• Verses implying a warning: Beware of committing sins.
• Verses referring to good tidings: Welfare is ahead.
• Dreaming that you are reading verses about the tortures God is reserving for the unbelievers and stumbling over one of them (being unable to read it): Joy.
Delivery by an Expectant Wife Dream Explanation — if a person sees his wife giving birth to a boy whilst she is expecting in real life, she will give birth to a girl. And if she gives birth to a girl, she will deliver a boy.
Fledgling Dream Explanation — (See Baby crow)