Lost Dream Explanation — (Getting lost) If a man of knowledge sees himself lost in a dream, it means that he will benefit people with his knowledge, that his teachings will spread widely and that he will be remembered for a long time after he dies. Getting lost in a dream also means bad luck. If one loses a garment or a house in a dream, it means extra expenses, repairs, or taxes he will pay for his property. If one is stripped of his entire wardrobe in a dream, it means that he will avoid an evil and a costly incident. (Also see Wandering)
Getting lost Dream Explanation — (See Lost; Wandering)
Lost object Dream Explanation — (See Compensation; Finding something)
Finding a lost object Dream Explanation — (See Compensation; Finding something)
Snot Dream Explanation — • Putting snots in another man’s house: Will have legal (marriage) or illegal sex with a woman living under his roof.
• Putting snots in another man’s bedding: Will betray him with his wife. Putting snots in his handkerchief means the dreamer will have sex with his servant.
• A woman taking the dreamer’s snots: She will entice and deceive him and become pregnant against his will.
• Washing away someone else’s snot: The dreamer is trying to conceal the adultery of a friend, but to no avail.
• Eating one’s snot: Eating up the money of his children.
• Eating someone else’s snot: Eating up the money of somebody’s children.
• Mucus flowing from the nose: Will have children who will resemble him.
• A person putting snots in the dreamer’s clothes: Will have a marital relationship.
Snot Dream Explanation — According to Ibn Siren, the mucus from the nose symbolizes the making of children, in view of the popular belief that the cat emanated from the lion’s snot.
• Having mucus in the nose: Wife is pregnant.
• Blowing one’s nose: (1) Will settle debts. (2) Will be relieved from a certain worry. (3) Will punish some people for a certain deed.
• Putting snot on the ground: Will have a daughter.
• Putting snots on one’s wife: She will conceive a male child but have a miscarriage.
• The wife putting snots on the dreamer: (1) She will give birth to a boy. (2) She will terminate the breast-feeding of a small child.
Kohl jar Dream Explanation — Putting the kohl brush or stick inside a kohl jar to extract kohl powder and apply it to his eyelid in a dream means marriage for a single person, profits for a poor person, or knowledge for an ignorant person. If the kohl jar contains ashes, or butter, or a foamy substance, or Feces in the dream, it means that one is seeking earnings from falsehood and innovation. A kohl jar in a dream also may represent a coffer, lost money, a box to keep one's personal papers or documents. (Also see Kohl)
Traversing through Wasteland, Wilderness or the Desert Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself traversing through wasteland, wilderness or desert in such a manner that he does not get lost it means he will remains steadfast upon the religion of Islam. If he gets lost it means he is in doubt about Islam.
Garment Dream Explanation — If one sees himself wearing a silken raiment and portraying a religious jurist in a dream, it means that he is a seeker of worldly titles who may invent something new. Announcing lost and found garments in a dream means attending a pilgrimage to Mecca or a journey to an Arab country. A woman wearing a thin garment in a dream represents her integrity, while if she is wearing a thick garment, it represents her labor and hardships. If one sees himself putting on a new garment after taking a ritual bath in a dream, it means prosperity or repayment of his debts. If one's new garment is torn and cannot be repaired in the dream, it means inability to bear children. If the garment can be repaired in the dream, it means that there is an evil spell over the person wearing it.
Finding something Dream Explanation — (Abandoned; Discarded item; Lost item; Gleanings) Finding something abandoned or discarded or lost in a dream means receiving a precious gift from an employee or a servant one will treasure, or it could mean receiving a cheap item one cares to keep, receiving an inheritance, or it could mean begetting a blessed son.
Wandering Dream Explanation — (Astray; Error; Lost) Walking on a straight highway and still losing one's way in a dream means deviating from the path of truth. If the road in the dream is twisted or curved, then it means allurement, trespassing, misguidance, or erring from Allah's path, or it could mean seeking a way out of error. If one is lost in the dream, it means that he will become heedless, and if he finds his way thereafter, it means that he will receive someone's guidance and accept it.
Mouth Dream Explanation — (Cellar) In a dream, one's mouth represents his life from inception to completion. One's mouth in a dream also represents the course of one's livelihood and the source of his strength. Putting medicine in one's mouth in a dream means correcting one's life for the better. If one puts food in his mouth in a dream, it means worldly gains and profits, unless one puts something that tastes bad, or which is spoiled, then it means losses, distress and depression. Putting good and tasty food or sweets in one's mouth in a dream means living a happy and a rich life. If one's mouth is buckled in a dream, it means death, sickness, dumbness, silence, helplessness, or defeat.
Fishing net Dream Explanation — As for a clear minded fisherman who earns his livelihood from a fishing net, seeing a fishing net in a dream represents trials, imprisonment, short breath, or it could mean profits or good news. As for a traveller, seeing a fishing net in his dream means his return home. A fishing net in a dream also means increasing difficulties for a worried person. If one who has lost something sees a fishing net in his dream, it means that he will find his lost object.
Pearl Dream Explanation — • Peeling a pearl, keeping the nacre, and throwing away the core: The dreamer is a digger.
• Walking on pearls: Blasphemy and desecration of the Holy Quran (as if, God forbid, you were stepping on it).
• A man using a pearl as an earring: Desecration or slandering of the Quran.
• Throwing pearls in a river or a well: The dreamer is a benefactor.
• Throwing pearls in the fire: The dreamer is conveying knowledge and wisdom to an unworthy person.
Tooth Dream Explanation — It could also be that the mouth represents the house and the teeth its dwellers. Teeth decaying, falling, or being lost means disappearance, hardships, or death. Their retrieval means recovery or return of the lost or absent. Teeth dashing against each other means a dispute or a controversy in the house. Sores in the mouth mean something is wrong with the family. Dirty teeth allude to the notoriety or bad reputation of the house. Plaque or the yellow incrustation on the teeth is a sign that the family is weak. Cleaning them means that money will be spent to end family worries. The whiteness, length, and beauty of the teeth symbolize strength, money, and prestige.
Ear Dream Explanation — The ear symbolizes the man’s wife or daughter. It also represents religion.
• Having three ears: The dreamer has a wife and two daughters.
• Having four ears: (1) The dreamer has four women. (2) He has four girls without a mother.
• Having one ear: No relative will stay alive.
• Having half an ear: Wife will die and the dreamer will remarry.
• One ear having fallen: (1) Will divorce. (2) A daughter will die.
• Wearing an earring: Will marry one’s daughter to someone, and she will give birth to a male child.
• Filling or obstructing one’s ears with something: The dreamer is an atheist.
Drilling Dream Explanation — Putting holes into pearls to string them in a dream means fulfillment of one's goals, easing of one's passage, or facilitating one's marriage. (Also see Drill)
Marrying a Dead Woman Dream Explanation — He will succeed in acquiring his pursuit regarding which he has lost all hopes.
Plover Dream Explanation — (Sea gull; Seabird; Shorebird) A plover or any type of seabirds in a dream represent travels, tardiness, delinquency in one's dealings, putting things in the wrong place, or praying at the wrong time.
A Camel that Escapes Dream Explanation — An escaped, lost or stolen camel means that a perbond wife will separate from him.