| |Purple Dream Explanation
— The color purple
in a dream represents a brilliant and a skilful housemaid. If one sees himself lifting something of purple
color in a dream, it means that he will hire or kiss a housemaid. Purple
in a dream is also interpreted to mean a beautiful woman. In general, the sweet aroma of a purple
plant among other fragrant plants represent a woman who has little care for stability, or it may represent a short lived child, or it could mean health problems. If the color purple
is mixed in a bouquet of flowers in a dream, it means love, affection and harmony. (Also see Colors)
Vomit Dream Explanation
— Vomiting is a reference to repentance of one’s own free will, unless it occurs with difficulty or the dreamer resents its taste. Vomiting while fasting, then splashing in the vomit: The dreamer has a debt that he could settle but would not, thus committing a disgusting sin.
• Drinking milk, then vomiting milk and honey: Repentance.
• Swallowing pearls and vomiting honey: The dreamer will learn the interpretation of the Holy Quran and use it.
• Vomiting milk: The dreamer will repudiate Islam.
• Vomiting food: The dream will grant something to somebody.
• Holding back the vomit: The dreamer will retain awe and prestige.
• Drinking wine without getting drunk, then vomiting: The dreamer will take dirty money and restore it.
• Drinking wine, getting drunk, and vomiting: The dreamer is a miser who spends very little on his children and family and regrets what he has spent.
• Seeing one’s bowels coming out of the mouth: Children will die.
• Very strong vomiting with hiccough: The dreamer will pass away.
• Vomiting plenty of bright red blood: The dreamer will have a child. If it is collected in a container, the child will live; if it flows on the ground, the baby will die quickly. This kind of dream had by a poor person could mean money and plenty of riches. For whoever wants to deceive people it is a bad dream because it means his secret is coming out.
Vomit Dream Explanation
— (Repentance; Throw up) Vomiting in a dream means returning things to their rightful owner, divulging secrets, or of regaining one's health through control of his stomach. Throwing up clean food in a dream means ease in one's life. If a poor person vomits blood in his dream, it means receiving money, begetting a son, or the return of a relative from a journey. If the blood is collected in a bowl in the dream, it means that one's son will survive a major illness, or it could mean that one's relative may come to stay with him. However, if the blood is spilled on the floor, then it may mean the death of either the son or the relative. If one's intestines or bowels come out during vomiting in the dream, it means the death of a child. As for a sick person, vomiting in a dream means his death. Vomiting a snake in a dream also means death, or distancing oneself from one's enemies. Vomiting in a dream also means wasting money on food, or unnecessary dieting for a poor person. Vomiting in a dream also has positive connotations for a poor person, but has negative ones for a rich person. If a ruler or a governor sees himself vomiting in a dream, it means that he will refund people taxes he unjustly collected from them. If one licks back what he vomits in the dream, it means that he is indifferent about repaying a debt that he can easily afford. If one vomits inside a basin in a dream, it means repentance from his wrongdoing, or it could mean giving a woman a share from unlawful money. If one suffers during vomiting and finds the taste disgusting in his dream, it means that he is forced to confess and apologize for his wrongdoing, though he does not like being caught. It could also mean paying damages, health problems, or it could mean a financial misfortune. Vomiting blood in one's dream means repentance from sin, restraining oneself from indulging in what is forbidden, or it could mean satisfying one's debts, or fulfillment of a vow. If one drinks wine, then vomits the same in his dream, it means that he has received some tainted or unlawful money that he will remit to its rightful owner and repent for his sin. If one gets drunk then throws up in his dream, it means that he is a stingy person who does not take good care of his own family. If one swallows a pearl then throws up honey in his dream, it means that he will render a correct interpretation of some Quranic verses. Drinking milk then vomiting it in a dream means turning away from the truth. Drinking milk and vomiting honey in a dream means repentance from sin. Drinking blood in a dream then vomiting it as milk also means repentance from sin. If one's vomit
is yellow and bitter in taste in the dream, it means repentance after having paid the price of one's crime. If one vomits mucus in his dream, it means that he will voluntarily repent from wrongdoing. Throwing up food in a dream means giving away something to someone who needs it. Swallowing what one is throwing up before it leaves his mouth in a dream means to go back on one's word. Eating what one has just vomited in a dream means prosperity and fame. Vomiting excessively in a dream means that one will reach near his death or die from a severe illness.
Colors Dream Explanation
— (Black; Blond; Bluish-black; Green; Maroon; Purple; Red; Reddish-brown; White; Yellow) The color black in a dream means prosperity, happiness or sickness. The color blond in a dream means war, sickness, piety, honor or a religious person. In a dream, the color blond also means contemptibleness, vileness, meanness or depravity. Black colored eyes in a dream represent a religious person. A bluish -black colored eyes in a dream connote opposing one's religion. Blue eyes in a dream entail religious innovations. Green eyes in a dream represent a religion that is different from all religions. The color green in a dream also represents a good harvest or prosperity. Green in a dream also means youth or fear of wrongdoing. In a dream, the color blue represents distress, depression, enmity, or it could mean a calamity. The color red in a dream denotes joy, celebration, spirituality or dominion. Red means the world or material gains. In a dream, the color maroon or a reddish-brown color signifies dignity, nobility, power or it could represent a wealthy woman. The color purple
in a dream represents a brilliant, skilful and a beautiful woman, or it could mean fragrance, instability, sickness, love and harmony. White in a dream also means beauty or it could represent elderly people. A black flag in a dream means a man of knowledge, a white one represents jealousy, a yellow flag represents an epidemic disease and a green flag means a journey by land. A black cloud in a dream represents a just judge while a white cloud represents a blessed, noble and true justice. A white thread in a dream represents the dawn and a black thread in a dream represents the night. If one sees his cheeks radiant white in a dream, it means honor, bounty, or it could mean achieving a high rank in one's community. Unknown white or green tents in a camp in a dream represent the graves of martyrs. Yellow represents strain, sickness, repentance, a son, or it could mean chivalry. (Also see Flag; Garment)
Saffron Dream Explanation
— (Aroma; Perfume; Stigma) In a dream, If dried saffron does not stain the skin or a gown, then it represents lauding someone, commending him, or speaking good of someone. If its color does stain the skin or one's gown in the dream, then it represents an illness. Grinding the dried purple
saffron flowers in a dream to use it as powder, or as an additive for making perfumes in a dream represents a severe illness, though many people will pray for the recovery of the person who is struck by it, but to no avail. It is also said that saffron in a dream represents benefits, except if it touches one's skin or stains it. Grinding saffron in a dream means producing something one will view with pride and be amazed by its results, though again, one's efforts will be followed by a severe illness. Grinding saffron in a dream means illness, exposing secrets, divulging confidential information, or it could mean deeds that will bring happiness, or it could denote studying, or acquiring knowledge. If a woman sees herself grinding saffron in a dream, it means that she is a lesbian, or a female homosexual. (Also see Miller)
Toilet Dream Explanation
— According to Al-Nabulsi, in his alphabetical book of dreams the toilet represents the relief, welfare, and largesse of the household or, on the contrary, the hardships, poverty, and stinginess. It also alludes to the wife whom the dreamer takes aside to an isolated place in the house to make love to. Likewise, it symbolizes the one among the slave girls or servants who is in charge of the dreamer’s very intimate affairs, massage, and hygiene or the servant who guards the house. Other interpretations include the dreamer’s treasury, his coffer where he preserves his secrets, his shop where he keeps his money, or any secluded place.
• Water overflowing from the toilet: (1) Wife will become pregnant. (2) The family will have surplus money. (3) Will have worries if the water had damaged any material in the house.
• Getting soiled with the water that overflows from the toilet, which, however, has no bad smell: (1) Coming welfare. (2) Demands will not be met, at least not easily.
• Eating the sewage flowing out of the toilet: (1) Will rescind or come back on something you had donated or alms you had given. The Muslims Holy Prophet is said to have likened the one who changes his mind after donating something or giving alms to somebody who eats his own vomit
or excrement. (2) The dreamer will return to corruption and unholy means of living.
• A large and clean toilet with no smell in it: The dreamer’s wife is pleasant, virtuous, and obedient. The cleanliness of the toilet refers to her virtue and obedience, the lack of stink to her good reputation. If, on the contrary, the toilet is tiny and full of dirt, so much so that the dreamer finds no place to sit on it (in the dream), the wife will rebel against the authority of her husband. More, if it stinks, she will be impudent and make her husband notorious.
• The depth of the toilet’s pit means that the wife knows how to manage her own affairs and look after the house.
• Seeing blood in the toilet pit: The dreamer will sleep with his wife during her menses.
• The toilet hole being filled to the brim: The wife is too careful to the extent of being austere and is preventing her husband from overspending.
• Stirring whatever is in the toilet pit with a wooden stick: There is a divorced woman in the dreamer’s house.
• The toilet pit being full without the dreamer fearing that it overflows: His wife is pregnant.
• Sweeping the floor of the toilet: Will become poor.
• Falling and drowning in the toilet pit: Will go to jail.
• Pouring milk or pissing milk or honey in the toilet: The dreamer is a sodomite.
• Being locked in the toilet: Will die.
| || |