Worms Dream Explanation — (An organism living on another; Children; Insects; Parasites; Silkworm) In a dream, worms represent daughters or children living under their father. The same goes for all worms, annelids, intestinal worms, or parasites that live on cadavers. Seeing tapeworms coming out of one's backside in a dream represents one's grandchildren. If one sees worms coming out of his mouth in a dream, it means that some members of his family are plotting against him, though he knows about it, and he will finally escape from their danger, but at his own expense.
Worms Dream Explanation — If one sees worms coming out of his stomach in a dream, it means that he will distance himself from evil companions. Consequently, he will regain honor and purity. Worms leaving one's body in a dream mean overcoming distress, or paying alms tax. Worms in a dream also represent one's enemies. A silkworm in a dream means a customer in one's shop, or it could represent one's profession. Silkworms in a dream usually mean financial benefits, though in some circles they represent illegal money, or guesswork. (Also see Earthworm)
Intestinal worms Dream Explanation — (See snakes)
Head Dream Explanation — If it turns into a sheep's head in the dream, it means that he will be just and equitable. If it turns into a donkey's head in a dream, it means that he will revert to ignorance. If it turns into a dog's head, a donkey's head, or a horse's head, or any of the domesticated animals in a dream, it means toiling and hardships. If it turns into a bird's head in a dream, it means that he travels a lot. If it turns into an elephant's head, or a wolfs head, or a tiger's head in a dream, it means that he is looking to do things beyond his means, though he will still benefit from his ambition.
Head Dream Explanation — • Having a bird head: Will travel very often.
• Seeing severed heads: People will submit to the dreamer’s authority.
• Eating a person’s head raw: Will backbite a chief and obtain money from some leaders.
• Eating a cooked head: Will eat up capital.
• The dreamer’s head having been removed without being hit: Separation from the chief. The head being subsequently displaced means money will go.
Head Dream Explanation — • Recovering one’s head, which had fallen without reason: (1) Financial gains. (2) Will recover, if ill.
• Replacing one’s severed head and seeing it working: Will be killed in Jihad (holy struggle).
• Seeing a head on a metal or wooden spearhead: A reference to a high-ranking official.
• Seeing a head in a container stained with blood: A chief is lying to the dreamer.
• The neck having been hit with a sword, sending the head reeling on the ground: (1) If ill, will heal. (2) If indebted, will settle debts. (3) If the dreamer has never been to Mecca (Makkah), he will go there. (4) If worried or at war, will be relieved.
Head Dream Explanation — Seeing oneself in a dream without a head cover means disobedience to one's superior. If one sees his head down, or hanging loose in a dream, it means confessing to one's wrongdoing, or experiencing a long life of humiliation and striving to please someone. If one's head is fixed backward in a dream, it means delays in attaining his goals, hindrance of one's travel plans, or it could represent someone's return from a business trip slowly and without greed. If one sees his head severed without beheading in a dream, it means that he will shortly die, or it could mean his freedom. Seeing one's head turning into a lion's head in a dream, it means that he will rule and prosper.
Head Dream Explanation — • Hanging upside-down in front of a crowd: The dreamer has done something wrong, feels sorry about it, and is repenting, but will live long, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “He whom We bring unto old age, We reverse him in creation (making him go back to weakness after strength). Have ye then no sense?” (“Ya-Sin,” verse 68.)
• One’s head being reversed: (1) If planning a trip, there will be a hindrance, but the trip will take place at a later time. (2) If already abroad, will return to the homeland but a bit late, unintentionally.
• A cold sore and pain in the head or neck: An epidemic will strike the people.
• Seeing oneself with a dog head, a donkey head, a horse head, or the head of any domestic animal: Will suffer from vexation, trouble, fatigue, and servitude.
• Seeing oneself with the head of an elephant, a lion, a tiger, or a wolf: The dreamer is handling matters beyond his capacity or surpassing himself, but not without success, and he will rise to the top and subdue his enemies.
Head Dream Explanation — If one's head is hit with a stone in a dream, it means that he neglects to perform his night prayers before sleeping. If one contracts any pain in his head or neck in a dream, it means an illness. If one sees his head anointed with fragrances or oils in a dream, it represents his good endeavors and piety. Eating someone's head raw in a dream means backbiting him. Eating it cooked in a dream means steeling money from him if he recognizes him. Otherwise, it means steeling from one's own property or share. Holding one's head between one's hands in a dream means reorganization of one's debts. Seeing someone's head on a tray drenched with blood in a dream represents the head of a leader who lies, or who is lied to. Blood in a dream means lies or falsehood.
Head Dream Explanation — The person’s head is the imam or Muslim spiritual leader, his chief, his capital, or his endeavours. It also symbolizes his parents and his children if they are alive. Moreover, it symbolizes the mind or the brain. Any disease in the head applies to the dreamer’s chief.
• The imam seeing his head bigger than usual: Abundance and more power.
• An ordinary person seeing his head bigger than usual: More dignity. The reverse is also true.
• The imam seeing himself with a ram head: He will be fair and just.
• The imam seeing himself with a dog head: He will be a tyrant and treat his subjects foolishly.
• A person whose parents or children are alive dreaming of having been beheaded: Bad omen.
• The same dream made by a person who is afraid or condemned to death: A good dream, because you only die once.
Head Dream Explanation — • Carrying an alternative head: The dreamer is fighting a plague or trying to remedy something bad he had concocted.
• Seeing oneself having cut off people’s heads at one’s home: People will be driven to the dreamer and will come to his home of their own free will or will assemble there.
• Seeing horns on one’s head: The dreamer is an invincible man.29
• Seeing oneself with a big head: The dreamer has a big brain.
• Seeing oneself headless: The dreamer is ignorant and has little, if any, brains.
• Eating the head of a dead person: The dreamer will die soon.
Head Dream Explanation — The head represents the observer's leader or patron. This could well be his father, brother, employer, chief, husband, king etc. Thus, any defect in the head points to a similar defect in the leader or patron. Sometimes, the head represents a persons capital.
Head Dream Explanation — A turban in a dream represents a crown or a flying ship. One's head in a dream also represents knowledge, wisdom, respect, children, followers, or money. Losing one's head in a dream means carelessness, heedlessness, or inability to properly manage one's interests. Cutting off one's own head in a dream means committing suicide, severing one's connection with one's family, or betraying one's father or teacher. Looking at one's own head in a dream means examining one's investment or capital worth. Seeing cattle heads gathered somewhere in a dream means profits. If one sees a king beheading him in a dream, it means that Allah Almighty will cleanse him from his sins and dispel his agonies and distress. If a money changer loses his head in a dream, it means that he may go bankrupt. (Also see Body)
Head Dream Explanation — • A capitalist dreaming that his head has been severed: Will lose his capital.
• Owning a head: Will have a capital of at least one thousand monetary units.
• Eating one’s own head or some of the bones of the skull: Will eat up one’s capital.
• Having two or three heads: (1) If engaged in a duel: Will beat the adversary. (2) If poor: Will get rich. (3) If rich: Will have good children. (4) If a bachelor: Will get married and obtain what is desired.
• A merchant seeing himself upside-down: Will suffer a setback in his business.
• A man seeing himself hanging upside-down: (1) Will have a long life, but full of toiling. (2) Will be blamed.
Head Dream Explanation — (Balance; Beauty; Capital; Craft; Death; Father; Knowledge; Life; Measuring cup; Oven; Parents; Teacher; Tent) In a dream, the head represents leadership, presidency, or one's capital. If one's head looks bigger than usual in the dream, then it represents his father, or it could mean rising in rank and receiving honor. If one's head looks smaller in the dream, it means loss of respect, rank and honor. If an intelligent person sees his head smaller in a dream, it means that he will turn to ignorance, or perhaps lose his job. Seeing oneself in a dream having two or three heads means victory over one's enemy, wealth for a poor person, blessed children for a rich person, marriage for an unwed person, or attainment of one's goal.
Head Dream Explanation — In case the one who had cut off the head was identified, relief would come at the hand of such a person. If that person was a child below the age of puberty or if the dreamer was ill for a long time, relief would be followed by death. However, the same dream made by someone who is neither ill nor indebted, nor worried, nor at war would mean that the dreamer will no longer be prosperous and will be abandoned by his chief and his power will wane.
• A king beheading the dreamer: The king is God, Who will save the dreamer from his trouble and help him out.
• A king severing the heads of his subjects: That king will grant an amnesty to convicts.
• Carrying the head in one’s hand: Good dream for a childless person or one who cannot go abroad.
Goliath's head Dream Explanation — (Arrogance; Deception; Defeat; Death; Giant; Mocking; Slingshot) Goliath's head in a dream represents a perfidious man who entices people to engage in treachery, deception and falsehood. If one sees himself nicknamed as Goliath's head in a dream, it means that he will be accused of treachery, deceiving others or defaming them, though he maybe innocent of such allegations.
Shaved head Dream Explanation — If a woman sees her head shaved in a dream, it means her divorce, or the death of her husband.
A Dismembered Head Dream Explanation — To see one's head detached from the body without being struck suggest one of the following : that one's leader or patron will break off his relationship with him; or the observer will lose his capital; or his present means of livelihood will come to an end.
Head cover Dream Explanation — (Headdress; Scarf) If a religious Muslim woman sees herself without a head cover or Hijab in a dream, it means that her husband has left her with the intention not to return to her again. If she is not married, it means that she may never marry.