| |Worms Dream Explanation
— (An organism living on another; Children; Insects; Parasites; Silkworm) In a dream, worms
represent daughters or children living under their father. The same goes for all worms
, annelids, intestinal worms
, or parasites that live on cadavers. Seeing tapeworms coming out of one's backside in a dream represents one's grandchildren. If one sees worms
coming out of his mouth in a dream, it means that some members of his family are plotting against him, though he knows about it, and he will finally escape from their danger, but at his own expense. If one sees worms
coming out of his stomach in a dream, it means that he will distance himself from evil companions. Consequently, he will regain honor and purity. Worms
leaving one's body in a dream mean overcoming distress, or paying alms tax. Worms
in a dream also represent one's enemies. A silkworm in a dream means a customer in one's shop, or it could represent one's profession. Silkworms in a dream usually mean financial benefits, though in some circles they represent illegal money, or guesswork. (Also see Earthworm)
Intestinal worms Dream Explanation
— (See snakes)
Foot Dream Explanation
— The foot
symbolizes a man’s style and wealth. The toes are his male children, his boys, his servants, and his maids or slaves.
• One’s feet stretching upward or toward the sky till they are detached from the body: Two male children will die.
• Seeing one or many toes taking off to the sky: Some of the dreamer’s boys, maidens, or slave girls will die.
• Having hair on the toes: An overwhelming debt. Excessive hair means that the hero of such a dream will die in prison.
• Committing adultery with one’s foot: The dreamer is in pursuit of illegitimate, unconventional, or perverse sexual practices.
• Having many feet: (1) For a rich person, disease. (2) Will go blind. (3) Will go behind bars where the dreamer cannot walk freely or unaccompanied by a guard.
• A foot
turning into stone: The dreamer will lose such a foot
• Kicking the king or ruler: The dreamer will find in the street a coin with that person’s image on it.
• Stepping on embers or live coal to extinguish it, then withdrawing one’s foot
, then stepping again, and so on and so forth: The dreamer is a whimsical person and a fatalist or likes to talk about destiny.
• The big toe having been cut off: (1) The dreamer will resume relations with someone or some folk. (2) The dreamer will lose a source of living.
• The sole of the foot
or the foot
itself having been severed: Will be maimed.
Foot Dream Explanation
— In a dream, feet represent man's uprightness, for with them one stands erect. If anything happens to one's feet in a dream, it will reflect on his financial standing, work, toiling, his boss or his delegations. If one sees his feet pointing toward the heavens in a dream, it could denote the death of his child. If one's feet turn green, it means that he will suffer business losses. If one sees himself committing loathsome sexual acts with his feet in a dream, it means that he will pursue an unlawful sexual intercourse. Walking bear footed in a dream means toiling in life, difficulties and fatigue. If one sees himself eating the foot
of another human being in a dream, it means that he will become a close friend with him, acquire his intercession, reap success from his connection, fulfill his needs, receive benefits in his travels, or if he qualifies, he may preside over a group of poor people or guide seamen to their catch. If he is a poor person, it means that his benefits to others are greater than if he were a rich person. If a rich man sees himself eating the foot
of another person in a dream, it means illness, weakness or blindness. As for evildoers, eating someone's foot
in a dream means imprisonment, sorrow and blame. If one sees one of his feet turning into a stone, it means that he will be deprived of its use. If one steps over a king or a ruler in a dream, it means that he will step over a coin of money that carries the figure of such a ruler. If one's foot
is amputated in a dream, it means that he will loose half of his wealth. If both his feet are amputated in the dream, it means that he will lose all of his wealth, or that he may die shortly. One's feet in a dream also represent his parents or the leaders of the land. If one's foot
is fractured in a dream, it means that he should not near the people of authorities for some days or he better leave town for sometime and pray for his safety. If a sick person sees his foot
broken in a dream, it may mean his death. If one sees one of his feet longer than the other in a dream, it means that he will travel and profit from his journey, or receive the needed help during his journey. If he is rich, it means that he will become sick . If a poor person sees himself having four legs in a dream, it means that he will travel and receive help to accomplish his goals. A rich person in that case may get sick, or it could mean longevity. Walking on three feet in a dream means either that one will grow to be old, or that through an ailment, he will not die until he uses a cane to help him walk. If a ruler or a judge sees himself having many legs in a dream, it means that he has many helpers. If one's feet turn into iron in a dream, it means longevity and prosperity. If they turn into glass in a dream, it means that he will live a short life and suffer a debilitating illness. If they turn gold in the dream, it means that he will use them to seek a lost property or a desired wealth. If they turn silver in the dream, it means that he is a philanderer and he will live in poverty, for lust for women and wealth cannot exist together. If one's feet turn into led in the dream, it means that he may suffer from paralysis, unless if the dream contains other elements that denote actions which are pleasing to Allah Almighty. If one sees his foot
without a covering skin in the dream, it means longevity. In a dream, one's toes represent good deeds. Experiencing foot
pain in a dream means sins and punishment or repentance and endurance. (Also see Measure; Body; Leg; Thigh; Travels)
Cloven foot Dream Explanation
— (See Cloven hoof)
Foot pain Dream Explanation
— (See Body; Pain)
Daughters Dream Explanation
— (See Worms)
Rainworm Dream Explanation
— (See Worms)
Silkworm Dream Explanation
— (See Butterfly; Caterpillar; Worms)
Tapeworm Dream Explanation
— Intestinal worms
in a dream represent one's relatives and their children. (Also see snake)
Eyelash Dream Explanation
— If one sees himself pulling
someone's eyelashes in a dream, it means that he wants him to follow the avenues of innovation. (Also see Body)
Passing of Anything beside Stools Dream Explanation
— The passing of anything unusual such as blood, worms
, lice, pus etc. denotes that the observer of the dream will suffer loss in his wealth and family accordingly.
Feet Dream Explanation
— (See Foot)
Toe Dream Explanation
— See Foot
Throat Dream Explanation
— Dreaming of pulling
hair or threads from one’s throat endlessly without much managing to cut them off means one will remain needy and on bad terms with one’s superior for quite a long time. If the dreamer is a merchant, he will go bankrupt.
Toes Dream Explanation
— Toes in a dream represent good deeds. (Also see Body; Foot)
Wound Dream Explanation
— • Being wounded in the bottom of the foot: Worries leading to a catastrophe.
• Being injured by someone: Will have a disaster because of that person and hatred will never go.
Cloven hoof Dream Explanation
— (Cloven foot) In a dream, a cloven hoof means toiling, hardships, evil, or sexual intercourse.
Anus Dream Explanation
— The anus, in general, symbolizes a subdued man; a flute player; a drummer; a discreet man who keeps secrets; some relative of the degree whose marriage is prohibited in Islam; the bottom of a priest; a stupid or foolish person; a mate; money; the dreamer’s purse, bank, house, shop, warehouse or box, parlour, et cetera; and all that comes into contact with the bottom, such as a toilet seat, a slip, a chair, a straw carpet, a saddle, an animal that humans ride, the valet in charge of the dreamer’s personal hygiene, and so on and so forth. It could also symbolize the door (key) to the man’s secrets, spanking and related obedience or disobedience, a trumpet, the blacksmith’s pair of bellows, a sewage facility, the words that come from the mouth—be they good or bad—the mouth that smells, and, paradoxically, festivities and joy. Other interpretations include the deserted house, the uncultivable land, any unholy place, the man whom people avoid because of his evil character or ignorance, or important matters on which the dreamer turns his back.
something from one’s anus: Will get stuck or become needy.
• Going into an anus: Wrong approach or running after a difficult matter, because that duct is sterile.
• Seeing a person’s anus: Will see a gloomy face, and the owner of such a face will spend as much money as blood or excrement coming out of that anus the dreamer had seen. If such a person had passed the stool in the proper place, the money will be spent in the right direction, and the reverse is true.
• Seeing one’s anus has been obstructed: Will die.
• Seeing a young man’s anus: Will be defeated by him.
• Seeing the anus of a well-known old man: This very man will mislead you.
• Seeing the anus of an unidentified old man: Will be led astray and overwhelmed without knowing who is pulling
the strings from behind.
• A prince cutting his anus or bottom: Will fire his piper.
• An ordinary man cutting his bottom: Will no longer honour his obligations toward his parents and in-laws.
• Seeing the mother’s anus or buttocks: (1) A planned pilgrimage will not be valid. (2) Earnings will fade and livelihood will grind to a halt.
• The anus of an unknown woman: The fading of the dreamer’s luck and livelihood.
• Penetrating the anus of a prelate: Will sweep dirt.
• Drinking water through one’s anus: The dreamer is constipated or congested.
• Seeing worms
or lice coming out of the rectum or anal tract: Will part from one’s children.
• Blood coming out of the anus: A reference to the grandchildren.
• Being stained with one’s own anal blood: Illicit money.
• Seeing a duster coming out of one’s anus (or stomach): Will move away from strangers who are eating up the money of your children. Seeing a peacock coming out of one’s anus: A beautiful girl will be born to the dreamer.
• A fish coming out of one’s anus: The dreamer will have an ugly girl.
• A kind of snake coming out of one’s anus: Estranged children.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s collar or anus and going into the earth: The dreamer’s time is over.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s ear, belly, vagina, or anus: Will commit a sin and give up religious faith or the dreamer’s children might turn inimical.
• According to Is Haq Ibrahim ibn Abdullah Al-Kirmani, another authority on dreams quoted by Ibn Shaheen, the sight of the anus augurs well for the dreamer. More, if a nice smell is coming out of the anus, it means that people are praising the hero of the dream. The reverse is also true.
Bridge of the Day of Judgement Dream Explanation
— (arb. Sirat) This is the bridge people have to walk on after the Day of Resurrection to meet their Lord on the Day of Judgement. The ease of crossing it depends on the weight of deeds one is carrying. Some cross like lightening, while others have to carry their burdens and move at varying paste. Walking on it in a dream means a journey. If the bridge caves under one's feet in the dream, it means destruction and death. Seeing this bridge in a dream also represents knowledge, truth, believing in Allah's oneness and following the teachings and example of Allah's Messenger upon whom be peace. If one's foot
slips while crossing in the dream, it means that he will miss the true path. If one sees himself walking the path in a dream, it means that he is on the right track, follows what is commanded and abstains from what is forbidden. It also means that one will undergo awesome changes, undertakes major responsibilities and succeeds to reach safety. If one's foot
slips in a dream, it also means that he will fall into sin and deviate from the straight path.
| || |