| |A Pregnant Cow Dream Explanation
— If this seen in the dream then a prosperous year is to be expected. A year full of barakah and blessings. This is sure to happen.
Mary, Daughter Of Imran Dream Explanation
— • Seeing Mary: (1) Prestige, promotion, and the facilitation of all matters. (2) A miracle will appear in the spot where she was seen.
• Prostrating before the Virgin: Will speak to the king and sit with him.
• A pregnant
woman seeing the Holy Virgin: (1) Will give birth to a wise boy. (2) If she is calumniated, her innocence will be proven by God’s grace.
Brother in-law Dream Explanation
— Having a brother in-law in a dream and particularly for someone who does not have in-laws means strength, peace and tranquillity.
Father in-law Dream Explanation
— Having a father in-law in a dream and particularly for someone who does not have in-laws means strength, peace and tranquillity.
In-laws Dream Explanation
— (Adversities; Benefits; Brother in-law; Distress; Father-in-law; Mothering-law; Profits; Son in-law; Stress) Having in-laws in a dream for someone who does not have in-laws means strength, peace and tranquillity.
Belt Dream Explanation
— (Cincture; Cummerbund; Fastening; Sash; Waist belt) In a dream, a belt depicts the carrier of burdens. It also implies travels, money, savings or stinginess. It also could mean serious endeavors and assiduity in seeking knowledge. A belt or a waistband in a dream could represent one's wife or his property. If a woman sees herself wearing a waistband, then it represents her brother, brother in-law, or father in-law. If she is pregnant
, it means that she will beget a daughter
. If a man sees himself wearing a waistband in a dream, it represents a woman in his family to whom it is unlawful for him to marry. A broken belt in a dream means a fight with one's wife. If one's waistband becomes a snake in the dream, it means enmity with his brother in-law. If his waistband is drenched in blood in the dream, it means that he may get killed because of his wife, or that he may conspire to kill his wife. Wearing a belt in a dream also represents bundles of money one carries, or an unanticipated misfortune he may attract. Buying a new belt in a dream means protecting one's property, money or knowledge. (Also see Cincture; Cummerbund; Waistband; Waist belt)
Chessmen Dream Explanation
— (Castle) Seeing any of the pieces used in the game of chess in a dream denotes rightfulness, balance, privacy, confidentiality, truthfulness, or it could mean a sudden death. If a pregnant
woman sees any of these pieces in a dream, it means giving birth to a daughter
. (Also see Chess; Chessboard)
Sludge Dream Explanation
— (Black mud; Scum; Slum; Profits; Capital for business; Glad tidings; Dominance) In a dream, a sludge means good news and particularly if one cannot find clean water near it. If a poor person trips into sludge in a dream, it means that his will satisfy his needs. If an unmarried person sees sludge in his dream, it means that he will get married, and he will have a family, a fatherin-law and a mother-in-law. Though this gain of his will be accompanied with trials and difficulties. Nevertheless, it will also remain under control.
The Ear Dream Explanation
— The ear symbolises a perbond wife or daughter
. If the ear is seen not functioning (or as dead) it means he will divorce his wife or she will die. It could also mean his daughter
will get married.
Ear Dream Explanation
— The ear symbolizes the man’s wife or daughter
. It also represents religion.
• Having three ears: The dreamer has a wife and two daughters.
• Having four ears: (1) The dreamer has four women. (2) He has four girls without a mother.
• Having one ear: No relative will stay alive.
• Having half an ear: Wife will die and the dreamer will remarry.
• One ear having fallen: (1) Will divorce. (2) A daughter
• Wearing an earring: Will marry one’s daughter
to someone, and she will give birth to a male child.
• Filling or obstructing one’s ears with something: The dreamer is an atheist.
• Having many ears: (1) The dreamer rejects right and justice. (2) Good dream for a person who wishes to have someone who obeys him, like the wife, the children, and the bondsmen. (3) Bad dream for the underdog, meaning that he will perpetually listen and obey. (4) Will be convicted and hear the sentence. (5) Will triumph over opponents, if any.
• A rich person seeing plenty of beautifully assorted ears: Will hear good news, which will make him feel merry. The reverse is also true.
• Seeing two eyes in one’s ears: Will become blind. The dreamer will hear with his ears what he used to see with his eyes.
• An unidentified old man cutting off the dreamer’s ears: Will have to pay double compensation and damage.
• Severing a man’s ear: (1) The dreamer is betraying that man with his family or child. (2) The dreamer’s prosperity and prestige will wane.
• Dreaming that one’s two ears have been cut: (1) If wife is pregnant
, she will die. (2) If the dreamer is a bachelor, a female relative will die.
• Cleaning one’s ear: Will receive good news.
Torah Dream Explanation
— Reciting the Torah but not recognizing what it is in a dream means that one may become a fatalist. To own a copy of the Torah for a king or ruler in a dream means that he will conquer a land or make peace with its people on his terms. If he is learned in real life, it means that either his knowledge will increase or that he will invent what is not ordained, or he may tend to lean toward jovial company. Seeing the Torah in a dream also means finding what is lost, welcoming a long awaited traveller, or it could represent someone who follows the Jewish faith. As for an unmarried person, owning a Torah in a dream means getting married to a woman from a different religion, or it could mean marrying a woman without her parents consent. Seeing the Torah in a dream also may mean extensive travels. If one's wife is pregnant
, it means that she will bear a child who resembles his father. If one's wife is pregnant
, and if he sees himself holding the Torah in a dream, it means that she will beget a daughter
, for the gender of the word Torah is feminine. It also means that he will mix with evil companions. Similar interpretations are given to carrying other scriptures. To see the Torah, or the Evangel, or the Gospel in a dream is as though one has seen Allah's Prophet Muhammad, upon whom be peace, because his name (uwbp) is mentioned in all three of them. It could also mean betrayal, negating a covenant, or desiring what is shoddy.
Cucumber Dream Explanation
— (Large cucumber; Snake-cucumber; Squirting cucumber) In a dream, cucumbers represent distress and sadness. If one eats a cucumber in his dream, it means that he will strive for something but with great strain on him and particularly if he sees yellow cucumbers. If one's wife is pregnant
and he sees cucumbers in his dream, it means that she will beget a daughter
. If one is offered cucumbers as a gift in his dream, it means benefits in the long run. (Also see Pickles; Snake-cucumber)
Executioner Dream Explanation
— (Torturer) An executioner in a dream represents an insolent and an insulting person, or he could denote a sickness, or the law
Seeping Dream Explanation
— (Leaking) Seeping water from a crack in a wall in a dream means adversities and distress caused by a brother or an in-law.
Gazelle Dream Explanation
— • Turning into a deer, a buck, or a gazelle: Will enjoy the delights of this world.
• Capturing a gazelle: Inheritance and abundant means.
• Owning a gazelle: God will bless the money the dreamer earns, and he will marry a noble girl.
• Introducing a gazelle in one’s house: (1) If the dreamer is a man: Will marry his daughter
to a good person. (2) If the dreamer is a pregnant
woman: Will give birth to a boy.
• Eating venison: Will obtain money from a pretty woman.
• Obtaining a fawn: Will have a boy from a beautiful girl.
Child birth Dream Explanation
— (Giving birth) Seeing one's wife giving birth to a baby son in a dream when in fact she is not pregnant
means wealth. If a pregnant
woman sees herself giving birth to a baby girl in a dream, it means a boy, and if she gives birth to a boy in the dream, it means a girl. Giving birth to a girl means relief from distress, while giving birth to a boy in the dream means distress and worries. If a sick person sees his mother giving birth to him in a dream, it means the approach of his death, for a deceased person is wrapped in a shroud, while a newborn is wrapped with a receiving cloth. If the person in question is poor, it means that his financial conditions will change for the better, but if he is rich, it means restriction of his earnings, for a child is dependent on others while his movements are restricted. If a traveler sees his wife giving birth to a new child in a dream, it means obstruction of his travels and changes in his plans. If a woman gives birth to a child from her mouth in a dream, it means her death. If a man gives birth to a son in a dream it means illness, escape from danger or separation from a bad wife. If a man gives birth to a daughter
in a dream, it means relief from distress, happiness or the birth of a child from his posterity who will grow to become a renowned leader. If a woman gives birth to a cat in a dream, it means that her child will grow to be a thief. Childbirth in a dream means relief from hardships, recovering from illness or departure from one's home or neighbourhood. Childbirth in a dream also means comfort, relaxation, payment of one's debts and repentance from sin. If a woman gives birth to a son in a dream, it denotes the conclusion of her sufferings, glad tidings, payment of her debts or repentance from sin. If she gives birth to a daughter
in the dream, then it means honor, prosperity and ease. If a poor man gives birth to a child in a dream, it means prosperity. If he is rich, then it means distress. If he is unmarried, it means a forthcoming marriage, so that his future wife will give the birth he saw in his dream. In general, if a man sees himself giving birth in a dream, it means his death or the death of a relative, or it could mean experiencing poverty. As for a needy person, it means relief or an escape. As for a merchant, giving birth in a dream means loss of his investment. (Also see Dragon)
Snot Dream Explanation
— According to Ibn Siren, the mucus from the nose symbolizes the making of children, in view of the popular belief that the cat emanated from the lion’s snot.
• Having mucus in the nose: Wife is pregnant
• Blowing one’s nose: (1) Will settle debts. (2) Will be relieved from a certain worry. (3) Will punish some people for a certain deed.
• Putting snot on the ground: Will have a daughter
• Putting snots on one’s wife: She will conceive a male child but have a miscarriage.
• The wife putting snots on the dreamer: (1) She will give birth to a boy. (2) She will terminate the breast-feeding of a small child.
• Putting snots in another man’s house: Will have legal (marriage) or illegal sex with a woman living under his roof.
• Putting snots in another man’s bedding: Will betray him with his wife. Putting snots in his handkerchief means the dreamer will have sex with his servant.
• A woman taking the dreamer’s snots: She will entice and deceive him and become pregnant
against his will.
• Washing away someone else’s snot: The dreamer is trying to conceal the adultery of a friend, but to no avail.
• Eating one’s snot: Eating up the money of his children.
• Eating someone else’s snot: Eating up the money of somebody’s children.
• Mucus flowing from the nose: Will have children who will resemble him.
• A person putting snots in the dreamer’s clothes: Will have a marital relationship.
Breast Dream Explanation
— The breast is the man’s woman or daughter
. Its beauty is their beauty, and the reverse is also true.
• Seeing a woman hanging from her breast: She will commit adultery and a child will result.
• A man dreaming that his breast has swelled and having an orgasm: Prohibited sex, probably with a close relative.
• A man dreaming of having milk in his breast: (1) If a bachelor, will marry and have a child. (2) If poor, will become prosperous. (3) If a youth, will live long.
• A little girl dreaming of having milk in her breast: Will die.
• A virgin dreaming of having milk in her breast: Will get married.
• A young woman dreaming of having milk in her breast: Will conceive and deliver.
• An old woman dreaming of having milk in her breast: Will lose her money and become poor.
• The breast having lengthened till touching the belly: (1) If the dreamer is a little boy, he will die. (2) If the dreamer is a man, he is indulging in frivolous matters that arouse the wrath of God. (3) If the dreamer is a childless man, he will become poor and desolate. (4) If the dreamer is a woman, it means extreme sorrow because, says Ibn Siren, in their sorrow Arab women pull and scratch their breasts.
• Sucking a woman’s breast: Will get ill.
• The dreamer sucking the breast of his pregnant
wife: She will give birth to a male child.
• A pregnant
woman dreaming of sucking another lady’s breast: Will give birth to a girl.
Returning a merchandise Dream Explanation
— (Business) Returning a merchandise to the merchant in a dream represents a highway robber, a thief, obstructing the trade, delaying a traveller, failing to observe the laws, or being careless about violating the law
Gall Bladder Dream Explanation
— Dreaming of seeing a person biting the gallbladder of another until he dies means the assailant hates his adversary to the point of death. If, furthermore, he drinks the victim’s blood, he wrongly thinks that he can kill him and acquire or get away with his money under the eyes of the law
| || |