Cow Dream Explanation
— The cow
symbolizes the year in view of the story of Yusuf (Joseph) in the Holy Quran. A fat cow
is a fertile year and a thin one an austere year. It also represents wealth and prestige and a woman, par excellence, commensurate with her shape. A milk cow
is a useful woman. A cow
with horns is a woman of marginal value. The cow’s belly symbolizes assets without value, her navel string the wife’s umbilical cord or an allusion to the wife’s pregnancy. A lost cow
is a wife lost to her husband.
• Trying to milk a cow
that prevents the dreamer from doing so by using her horns: The dreamer’s wife will hate him and rebel against him. If the cow
accepts, in the dream, being milked by another man, that man is betraying the dreamer with his wife.
• A cow
with a blaze (white color) on her face: Hardships at the beginning of the year, as the word forefront—in Arabic ghorra—is the homonym for beginning.
• A yellow or black cow: A year full of prosperity and joy.
• A cow
with a piebald flank: Hardships in the middle of the year.
• A cow
with a piebald posterior part: Hardships toward the end of the year.
• A skinned cow: Tragedy will befall relatives.
• A cow
half-skinned: Tragedy will befall a sister or a daughter.
• One-quarter of the cow’s meat: Tragedy will befall the dreamer’s woman.
• A small portion of the cow’s meat: Tragedy will befall all relatives.
• Eating beef: Honest earnings during the year.
• A cow’s horns: Years of abundance.
• A notable buying a fat cow: Will be allotted a wealthy province to govern or given a farm as a gift from an aristocrat.
• A bachelor acquiring a cow: Will marry a blessed woman.
• Riding on a cow: (1) Will get married. (2) Wife will die and will inherit from her.
• Riding on an identified cow: Richness and escape from trouble and all sorts of worry.
• Entering one’s own house on a cow’s back and tying her there: Will obtain a fortune, coupled with plenty of joy and the end of worries, especially if her color was black. Conversely, if she hit the dreamer with her horns, the dreamer would lose and never be safe from his family and relatives.
• Having sex with a cow: Will enjoy a year of undue prosperity. The same interpretation of horses colours should apply to cows, which, as mentioned, refer to women or years.
• Seeing in one’s house a cow
sucking the milk of her own calf: A woman is trading in her own daughter.
• A man slave milking his master’s cow: Will marry the latter’s daughter.
• Being scratched by a cow
or a bull: Will be ill inasmuch as the scratch was severe.
• A cow
or a bull raping the dreamer: Will experience hardships and punishment and might even get killed.
• Falling on a cow’s back: Luck will change during the year.
• An ox falling on the dreamer: Will die during that year.
• Having a dispute with a cow: Controversy with a hot-tempered and impolite woman.
• Being bitten or kicked by a cow: Children will betray their father.
• Beating a cow
or an ox with a stick or biting either one: The dreamer has plenty of sins and should seek God’s forgiveness.
• Cows assembled in a place: Disturbances or riots.
• An identified number of cows entering a city, following each other: Years commensurate with the size of the cows and in the same order. If they entered a coastal city together or at random similar ships will arrive. Otherwise, they would be a series of intrigues very much alike, as the cows faces resemble each other. Yellow or red cows would automatically mean disease and epidemics.
• Cows of different colours with terrible, dreadful horns and fire or smoke coming out of their mouths or noses: Coming enemy soldiers or some kind of assault.
• A pregnant
cow: A hopefully fertile year or the dreamer’s wife will become pregnant
• Milking a cow
and drinking that milk: If the dreamer is poor, will become self-sufficient or rich and be dignified. If he is already rich, his wealth and prestige will be enhanced.
• Eating cow
ghee: More wealth.
• Being offered a small calf of either sex: Will have a boy.
• Beef and entrails: Money and assets.
• Being given cow
skin: Such a skin being taken from the dreamer means he will pay a fine to the authorities.
• Offering a cow
to the ruler: If the gift was accepted, the supreme authority will be all ears for the dreamer’s complaints about certain folk. The reverse is also true.
• Slaughtering a cow
or a bull: Will rip up a man, especially if blood was seen in the dream. And that man could die.
• Standing on a hill and witnessing a massacre of cows: Will become the center of an epic involving genocide.
• Tilling land with the help of a cow: A very fertile year.
• More than fourteen cows: War.
• Less than fourteen cows: Dispute.
A Cow Dream Explanation
— It symbolises the current year or a woman.
A Fat Cow Dream Explanation
— it symbolsies a good and prosperous year if a person sees himself as becoming the owner of such a cow
or if they belong to the people of that locality in which they are seen.
A Black Cow Dream Explanation
— It symbolises a good and prosperous year.
A Wild Cow Dream Explanation
— It represents an exceptionally beautiful woman.
Cow bell Dream Explanation
— (See Bell)
Milking a cow Dream Explanation
— (See Milk; Milking)
Mooing of a cow Dream Explanation
— (See Sound of animals)
Wild cow Dream Explanation
— (See Oryx) 476
Milking a Cow and Drinking its Milk Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself milking and drinking cow
milk it is a glad tiding that he will become rich, or if he is rich his wealth will increase; or if he is a slave he will become free and marry his mistress.
Cow Milk, Camel Milk and Buffalo Milk Dream Explanation
— All three symbolise prosperity and goodness, sheep milk also symbolises prosperity and goodness but to a lesser degree than the former.
Milking Dream Explanation
— Milking a cow
in a dream represents a demanding employer. Milking a goat may mean good neighborly relations, toadying, diplomacy, or seeking to earn one's livelihood. If an employee sees himself milking a cow
or a goat in a dream, it means that he will marry his employer's wife. If a poor person sees himself milking a goat or a cow
and drinking her milk in a dream, it means financial stability. If he is rich, it means that he will rise in station. Milking a camel in a dream means receiving a significant gift from a person in authority. If the milk turns into blood in the dream, it means that he will acquire illegal funds. Milking any domesticated animal in a dream also means marriage to a righteous person, or bearing a blessed child. The element of milk in a dream also can be interpreted as deception. (Also see Dairyman; Milk; Trader)
Steer Dream Explanation
— (See Bull; Cow)
Ox Dream Explanation
— See Bull and Cow
Lesbianism Dream Explanation
— • A woman dreaming that she has a pair of testicles: Might bear twins.
• A lady eating another woman’s flesh: Will have a lesbian experience with her or each of them will try to overpower the other physically or otherwise.
• A woman having sex with another: Will confide her secrets and share the views and acts of her homosexual partner. If she does not know her lesbian mate, she will do something wrong.
• A woman who has a man of her own dreaming that another female has engaged her in sexual intercourse: Will part from that man, become a widow, and as the days go by share secrets with her lesbian sex partner.
• A woman dreaming that she has turned into a man: Good luck and benefit from her husband.
• Seeing one’s wife with a beard: She will never become pregnant
. If she already has a boy, the latter will prevail over his family.
• A woman dreaming that she is disguised, looks like, or behaves like a man: Good or bad fortune and fear, depending on the condition of her clothes.
• A woman dreaming that she has a penis (or a beard): (1) If married, she will divorce. (2) More power for whoever is supporting her. (3) She is dominating her husband and retaliates to any reproach on his part, especially if in the dream she is dressed like a man. (4) If pregnant
, she will give birth to a male child. (5) If she is not pregnant
but already has a boy, the latter will become the master of his folk. (6) If she is neither pregnant
nor the mother of a boy, she will never have children in view of her masculinity. (7) It could also indicate that she is a lesbian who uses her clitoris as men do their phallus in making love to the opposite sex. (8) If she is not a lesbian, is not married, and has never conceived, she will get married.
• A pregnant
woman introducing her penis in her anus: Will have an abortion.
Droppings Dream Explanation
— • Sweeping horse droppings: Will obtain money from an honest man.
droppings: Good dream only for those who plow and till the land.
• Holding animal droppings: Money from relatives.
Bull Dream Explanation
— (Cow; Ox; Steer) A bull in a dream represents the chief of the council or the mayor of the town or village. Seeing a bull in a dream also means winning the mayoral seat for a term or losing it after one year. If one sees himself owning a herd of steers in a dream, it means receiving a governmental office and a vast authority should he qualify for it. His employees support depends on how manageable is his herd. If a man sees himself riding a steer in a dream, it means dealing with a government employee. It also means that he will acquire what he intends. Seeing a bull in a dream also means fame. If one sees himself eating the head of a steer or a bull in a dream, it also means winning a leadership seat in the government, except if the bull is red. If one is a merchant, then it means profit and prosperity for that year. If a steer is transformed into a wolf in a dream, it means that a government's employee will turn corrupt. A white bull in a dream means glad tidings and profits. If a steer or a cow
butts against someone in the dream, it means that Allah is displeased with him. Eating bull's meat in a dream means financial comfort. If a bull bites someone in a dream, it means suffering from an illness or begetting children who will grow to be honorable and righteous people. If one sees an ox mooing at him in the dream, it means undertaking a distant or a long journey. If a farmer sees an ox plowing his fields in a dream, it means a good harvest for that year.
Pregnancy Dream Explanation
— In general, pregnancy means that the dreamer’s share in life will increase, be he a man or a woman. But there is a host of contradictions in the interpretation of such a dream.
• Seeing one’s wife pregnant: The dreamer is aiming for something.
• A man dreaming that he is pregnant: (1) His share in the world will increase inasmuch as the belly was big. (2) Sorrow is ahead. (3) If he had given birth to a boy (in the dream), that means big calamity. Conversely, a girl means benefit. (4) He has severe problems and worries that nobody has noticed yet. They are likely to grow further, and he might be uncovered. (5) If a scholar, the dreamer will acquire more knowledge. (6) If a craftsman, the dreamer will earn money to somebody else’s benefit. (7) He is staying next to an enemy, or his neighbour is an enemy. (8) He is deeply in love. (9) He brings together men and women. (10) A robber will break in his house. (11) A wicked woman will hide in his place. (12) He is sowing in the wrong land. (13) He will steal something and hide it. (14) He will perish by the cord (a homonym for pregnancy in Arabic, the word for both being habl). (15) He will get ill after eating dates. (16) He will have a dropsy (kind of swelling). (17) A foreigner dear to the dreamer will be buried at his place. (18) The dreamer is a liar who brags and pretends that he can do impossible things. (19) He is concealing his corrupt faith and creed.
• A boy under the age of puberty being pregnant: A reference to his father.
• A pregnant
woman: (1) Her wealth will increase, commensurate with the size of her belly. (2) She will persevere till she makes the money she wants, which will grow constantly. She will be proud of her achievements and highly dignified and praised. (3) Trouble, unhappiness, worries, and concealed matters.
• A girl under the age of puberty being pregnant: A reference to her mother.
• A maiden getting pregnant: (1) Bitter events will occur to her family because of her. (2) Evil—like a robbery or a fire—at her place. (3) She will be possessed by a demon. (4) The clothes made or given to her on the occasion of her wedding will not suit her or will not be to her liking. (5) She will be wedded to an incapable person. (6) She will be deflowered before marriage and hence stay single for a long time. (7) She will get married.
• A single woman dreaming of being pregnant: Will get married.
• An old woman being pregnant: (1) A reference to an arsenal or an arms cache. (2) A reference to unemployment. (3) Fertility after drought.
• A pregnant
animal, especially a good and useful one: Benefits and welfare.
• A sterile woman or a bull being pregnant: A year characterized by drought, barrenness, intrigues, and evil brought about by bandits and atheists. If, afterward, a frightening or ferocious animal is born, it means that evil, misery, fear, or worries will disappear.