| |A Pregnant Cow Dream Explanation
— If this seen in the dream then a prosperous year is to be expected. A year full of barakah and blessings. This is sure to happen.
Lesbianism Dream Explanation
— • A woman dreaming that she has a pair of testicles: Might bear twins.
• A lady eating another woman’s flesh: Will have a lesbian experience with her or each of them will try to overpower the other physically or otherwise.
• A woman having sex with another: Will confide her secrets and share the views and acts of her homosexual partner. If she does not know her lesbian mate, she will do something wrong.
• A woman who has a man of her own dreaming that another female has engaged her in sexual intercourse: Will part from that man, become a widow, and as the days go by share secrets with her lesbian sex partner.
• A woman dreaming that she has turned into a man: Good luck and benefit from her husband.
• Seeing one’s wife with a beard: She will never become pregnant
. If she already has a boy, the latter will prevail over his family.
• A woman dreaming that she is disguised, looks like, or behaves like a man: Good or bad fortune and fear, depending on the condition of her clothes.
• A woman dreaming that she has a penis (or a beard): (1) If married, she will divorce. (2) More power for whoever is supporting her. (3) She is dominating her husband and retaliates to any reproach on his part, especially if in the dream she is dressed like a man. (4) If pregnant
, she will give birth to a male child. (5) If she is not pregnant
but already has a boy, the latter will become the master of his folk. (6) If she is neither pregnant
nor the mother of a boy, she will never have children in view of her masculinity. (7) It could also indicate that she is a lesbian who uses her clitoris as men do their phallus in making love to the opposite sex. (8) If she is not a lesbian, is not married, and has never conceived, she will get married.
• A pregnant
woman introducing her penis in her anus: Will have an abortion.
Pregnancy Dream Explanation
— In general, pregnancy means that the dreamer’s share in life will increase, be he a man or a woman. But there is a host of contradictions in the interpretation of such a dream.
• Seeing one’s wife pregnant: The dreamer is aiming for something.
• A man dreaming that he is pregnant: (1) His share in the world will increase inasmuch as the belly was big. (2) Sorrow is ahead. (3) If he had given birth to a boy (in the dream), that means big calamity. Conversely, a girl means benefit. (4) He has severe problems and worries that nobody has noticed yet. They are likely to grow further, and he might be uncovered. (5) If a scholar, the dreamer will acquire more knowledge. (6) If a craftsman, the dreamer will earn money to somebody else’s benefit. (7) He is staying next to an enemy, or his neighbour is an enemy. (8) He is deeply in love. (9) He brings together men and women. (10) A robber will break in his house. (11) A wicked woman will hide in his place. (12) He is sowing in the wrong land. (13) He will steal something and hide it. (14) He will perish by the cord (a homonym for pregnancy in Arabic, the word for both being habl). (15) He will get ill after eating dates. (16) He will have a dropsy (kind of swelling). (17) A foreigner dear to the dreamer will be buried at his place. (18) The dreamer is a liar who brags and pretends that he can do impossible things. (19) He is concealing his corrupt faith and creed.
• A boy under the age of puberty being pregnant: A reference to his father.
• A pregnant
woman: (1) Her wealth will increase, commensurate with the size of her belly. (2) She will persevere till she makes the money she wants, which will grow constantly. She will be proud of her achievements and highly dignified and praised. (3) Trouble, unhappiness, worries, and concealed matters.
• A girl under the age of puberty being pregnant: A reference to her mother.
• A maiden getting pregnant: (1) Bitter events will occur to her family because of her. (2) Evil—like a robbery or a fire—at her place. (3) She will be possessed by a demon. (4) The clothes made or given to her on the occasion of her wedding will not suit her or will not be to her liking. (5) She will be wedded to an incapable person. (6) She will be deflowered before marriage and hence stay single for a long time. (7) She will get married.
• A single woman dreaming of being pregnant: Will get married.
• An old woman being pregnant: (1) A reference to an arsenal or an arms cache. (2) A reference to unemployment. (3) Fertility after drought.
• A pregnant
animal, especially a good and useful one: Benefits and welfare.
• A sterile woman or a bull being pregnant: A year characterized by drought, barrenness, intrigues, and evil brought about by bandits and atheists. If, afterward, a frightening or ferocious animal is born, it means that evil, misery, fear, or worries will disappear.
Mirror Dream Explanation
— it symbolises a perbond wife. If a person sees himself as looking into a mirror, if his wife is expecting, she will give birth to a son who will resemble him. But if she is not nor does he have a son it means he will lose his job and someone else will take his position. If a pregnant
woman sees herself looking into the mirror she will give birth to a girl who will resemble her in every way. But if she is not pregnant
it means her husband will marry another woman who will occupy the same house. If a little boys sees himself looking into a mirror, a brother resembling him will be born. And if a little girl happens to see the same dream her moth will give birth to a girl.
A Bow in its Cover Dream Explanation
— His wife is pregnant
with a male issue in her stomach.
Pregnancy Dream Explanation
— (Childbearing; Planting) In a dream, a pregnancy indicates woman's success, diligence and assiduity in pursuing her goals. In a dream, pregnancy also means receiving recognition, respect and prosperity. If a man sees himself pregnant
in a dream, it means that he suffers from heaviness in his life, or it could represent one's fear of exposing his problems in public. In general, pregnancy in a dream represents material gains. If a woman sees herself pregnant
in a dream, it means difficulties and adversities beside some troubling secrets she maybe hiding. However, for a learned man, pregnancy in a dream may represent increase in his knowledge, while for a craftsman, it means achieving unrivalled excellence in his trade. Pregnancy in a dream also means being madly in love, or having passionate attachment to someone, or planting seeds in the wrong place, or being bisexual or a deviate, or suffering from dropsy, or perhaps it could mean that a thief will enter his house to steal something, or to hide a stolen object, or that one may steal something and hide it from its true owner, or that he may get sick from eating spoiled food, or it could mean that he may bury a dear person, or that he is affected and a liar, or he may hide his real beliefs and show a better standing in public, or it may represent an accident or a fire. As for a woman, her pregnancy in a dream means losing her virginity before marriage, or that she will marry an unsuitable person. If a barren woman sees herself pregnant
in a dream, it means a bad harvest for that year, or it could mean a robbery in her neighbourhood. If an unmarried woman or a young virgin sees herself pregnant
in a dream, it means that she will find a compatible husband. Pregnancy in a dream has many meanings. In a dream, woman's pregnancy means wealth, and man's pregnancy means pain and sorrow. However, generally speaking, pregnancy in a dream also could mean prosperity and material success. The extent of wealth is measured by the number of months of such pregnancy and the size of one's growth in the dream. This is true whether it is a man or a woman in the dream. If a young boy who is under the age of puberty sees himself pregnant
in a dream, it represents his father, and if a young girl who is under the age of menstruation sees herself pregnant
, then it represents her mother. If a man sees his wife pregnant
in a dream, it reflects his desire for material success. If one sees his pregnant
wife delivering a baby boy in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a girl and the opposite maybe true, except if it is common for the person in the dream to experience in wakefulness what he sees in his dream. If one sees himself delivering a baby from his mouth in a dream, it means his death, or it could mean that he will use poised and pleasant words in a conversation with someone he is careful not to offend. If a man gives birth to a baby boy in a dream, it means that he will carry a heavy burden then escape from it, or it could mean that he will vanquish his enemy, or it could mean that he may escape from a treacherous woman. If a pregnant
woman sees herself delivering a child in a dream though having not had sexual intercourse with her husband, it means that she will discover a hidden treasure. A pregnant
animal in a dream denotes benefits or profits. (Also see Carrying someone; Delivering a baby; Transformation)
Groaning Dream Explanation
— (Moaning) If a pregnant
woman sees herself groaning in a dream, it means that she is in labor.
Moaning Dream Explanation
— (Groaning) If a pregnant
woman sees herself moaning in a dream, it means that she is in labor.
Colostrum Dream Explanation
— (Lactate; Milk) If a pregnant
woman witnesses the protein rich fluid that is secreted for few days after giving birth in a dream, it means her deliverance, or a childbirth.
Smell Dream Explanation
— (Also see Nose.)
• A nice smell: Relief will come soon.
• A pregnant
woman dreaming of smelling something nice: Will have a jovial son.
Plant Dream Explanation
— All green plants, except corn, barley, sesame, the great millet of Africa, and beans, symbolize Islam (religion). Planting means that the dreamer’s wife will get pregnant
Cheese Dream Explanation
— In a dream, cheese represents a marriage contract if one is unmarried, a child to a pregnant
woman or prosperity and longevity. If an opponent sees cheese in his dream, it means cowardice and disdain to face his adversary. It is also said that cheese suggests a period of humiliation or misery. If a pregnant
woman sees any by-product of milk in her dream, it suggests the nearing delivery of her child. Yogurt in a dream represents blessings in one's earnings, though it also indicates that a portion of one's earnings may include forbidden interest made from usury. Cheese in a dream also represents easy profits. However, soft cheese in a dream seems to have a more beneficial interpretation than hardened cheese. Such profits entail current financial success. Hardened cheese in a dream however may mean a journey. Eating bread with cheese in a dream represents miserliness. Mixing bread, cheese and walnuts in a dream means becoming afflicted with a sudden illness. Dry cheese for a traveller means profits while green cheese means profits for a resident.
Torah Dream Explanation
— Reciting the Torah but not recognizing what it is in a dream means that one may become a fatalist. To own a copy of the Torah for a king or ruler in a dream means that he will conquer a land or make peace with its people on his terms. If he is learned in real life, it means that either his knowledge will increase or that he will invent what is not ordained, or he may tend to lean toward jovial company. Seeing the Torah in a dream also means finding what is lost, welcoming a long awaited traveller, or it could represent someone who follows the Jewish faith. As for an unmarried person, owning a Torah in a dream means getting married to a woman from a different religion, or it could mean marrying a woman without her parents consent. Seeing the Torah in a dream also may mean extensive travels. If one's wife is pregnant
, it means that she will bear a child who resembles his father. If one's wife is pregnant
, and if he sees himself holding the Torah in a dream, it means that she will beget a daughter, for the gender of the word Torah is feminine. It also means that he will mix with evil companions. Similar interpretations are given to carrying other scriptures. To see the Torah, or the Evangel, or the Gospel in a dream is as though one has seen Allah's Prophet Muhammad, upon whom be peace, because his name (uwbp) is mentioned in all three of them. It could also mean betrayal, negating a covenant, or desiring what is shoddy.
Pregnancy Dream Explanation
— This symbolises a persons increment in material wealth. At times it represents ear for a certain person in view of the following adage: Qad habala fil ardhi khawful fulaanin. This means that the earth is pregnant
and burdened as a result of terror caused by so –and-so.
Phantom Dream Explanation
— (Ghost) A phantom in a dream represents money one will earn from a friendly person. If a pregnant
woman sees a phantom in her dream, it means that she will beget a son. (Also see Mirage)
Profligacy Dream Explanation
— (Dissolute; Immoral; Shameless) In a dream, profligacy signifies ingratitude, disbelief, or denial of the truth. If a pregnant
woman acts shamelessly in a dream, it means that she will soon deliver her baby, or it could represent a recalcitrant child, or a rebellious son.
Ghost Dream Explanation
— (Phantom; Spook) A ghost in a dream represents money earned from a friendly person. If a pregnant
woman sees a ghost in her dream, it means that she will give birth to a son. (Also see Mirage)
Sand Grouse Dream Explanation
— The male sand grouse symbolizes a warrior. The female bird is a narcissist—a beautiful woman who admires herself. Dreaming of seeing a sand grouse means the dreamer’s wife, if pregnant
, will give birth to a boy.
Wheat Dream Explanation
— • Seeing wheat: (1) Blessings and quick benefit. (2) Truth that will come up. (3) Relief and rest after hardships. Wheat in the bed: Wife is or will become pregnant
Bow Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a bow means travels, a brother, a wife, a son or closeness to someone. A covered bow in a dream means that, one's wife is pregnant
. If a pregnant
woman hands a man a bow in a dream, it means that she will conceive a girl from him. If a pregnant
woman hands her husband a bow in a dream, it means that she will deliver a boy. Stretching the strings of a bow in a dream means longevity. Stretching it without an arrow in a dream means planning! to travel. A broken bow in a dream signifies the death of a brother, a business partner, or a son. A bow is broken bow in a dream means that an accident may cause the hand of a brother or a business partner to fracture. Holding a broken bow in a dream means losing one's job or closing one's business. Seeing a young man attaching a string to a bow in a dream represents one's enemy. Attaching a string to a bow in a dream also means marriage, while detaching the string of a bow in a dream means divorce. Seeing oneself standing before a ruler with two bows length between them mean receiving an appointment. The two bows in a dream also represent one's eye-brows. Shooting arrows with a bow in a dream means speaking wrong about something or backbiting someone. Carving a bow in a dream means preparing to get married or begetting a son. Shooting an arrow and hitting one's target in a dream means fulfilling one's needs, or attaining one's goal. Selling one's bow and arrows in a dream means giving priority to one's religious life over that of his mundane one. Shooting hazelnuts in a town in a dream means backbiting people, while shooting hazelnuts in the forest means earning lawful money from hunting. Shooting arrows in front of the city hall in a dream means backbiting or slandering others. Shooting a pigeon in a dream means slandering one's own wife. Bending an arch in a dream means preparing for war. (Also see Eye-brow)
| || |