|~~ |Prayer mat Dream Explanation
— A prayer
mat in a dream represents a pious woman, or it could mean receiving a religious duty, or a spiritual appointment.
Prayer bead s Dream Explanation
— In a dream, prayer
beads represent a righteous and a pious woman, a lawful and blessed livelihood, or loyal soldiers. (Also see Beads)
Prayer niche Dream Explanation
— (See Mihrab)
Prayer Niche Or Mihrab Dream Explanation
— • Praying in the prayer
niche: Good augury in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And the angels called to him as he stood praying in the prayer
niche: Allah grive thee glad tidings of (a son whose name is) Yahya (John), (who cometh) to confirm a word from Allah, lordly, chaste, a prophet of the righteous.” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family], verse 39.)
• A woman praying in the prayer
niche: Will give birth to a male child.
• Praying in the prayer
niche but not at the right time: Welfare for the dreamer’s progeny or successors.
• Urinating in the prayer
niche: Will have a son who will become a Muslim spiritual leader, as the mihrab basically represents the imam.
• Urinating or pissing one, two, or three drops in the prayer
niche: Will have as many virtuous and handsome children as there were drops.
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation
— There are contradictory interpretations of dreams involving the athan or call for prayers. In general, according to interpreter Abu Said Al-Waez, the athan is a good dream for religious-minded people and those who specialize in religion. It should also be done properly and in the proper place. Otherwise, it is a bad dream, as in the case of someone dreaming that he is calling for prayer
in a garbage disposal area, in which case it would mean that the dreamer is attempting a reconciliation with a foolish person who would reject him. Likewise, calling for prayer
in a house, rather than in the mosque, would mean that the dreamer is trying to entice a woman. According to Ibn Siren, the athan means separation between partners in view of a verse to this effect in “Suratul Taubah” (Repentance) in the Holy Quran.
• Calling for prayer
once or twice, then praying as ordained by God: Will perform hajj or umrah (minor and out-of-season pilgrimage).
• Launching the prayer
call while standing on the Kabah in Mecca (Makkah): The dreamer will come out with a heresy. The dream would be worse if the call was launched from within the Kabah.
• Calling for prayer
from a minaret: The dreamer is advocating right and justice and would, hopefully, go to Mecca (Makkah).
• Calling for prayer
from a well: The dreamer is prompting people to embark on a long trip.
• A nonprofessional muaththen (the one who launches the prayer
call) dreaming that he is doing so: Will have a post as high as his voice was loud and pleasant, in case he is eligible.
• Calling for prayer
from a hilltop: (1) Will be entrusted with a glorious responsibility by a foreigner, if eligible. (2) Will make a successful business deal or learn a valuable craft.
• Extending or shortening the prayer
call or altering its rituals: Will commit an injustice.
• Launching the athan from a street: The dreamer will promote virtue and deter vice, if eligible; otherwise, he will start a fight.
• Launching the prayer
call while standing on top of a wall: The dreamer is undertaking a peace initiative.
• Launching the prayer
call from a roof: Death will occur in that house.
• Calling people for prayer
but receiving no response: The dreamer is amid evildoers in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And the dwellers of the Garden (Paradise) cry unto the dwellers of the Fire (Hell): We have found that which our Lord promised us (to be) the Truth. Have ye (too) found that which your Lord promised the Truth? They say: Yea, verily. And a crier in between them crieth: The curse of Allah is on evildoer.” (“Al-Aaraf,” verse 44.)
• A child launching the prayer
call: His parents will be innocent from calumnies, by analogy with the story and origin of Jesus Christ.
• Launching the praying call in a bathroom: Bad dream on both the spiritual and material planes. It could mean that the dreamer is a pimp.
• Crying for prayers in the “hot house”23: Will have a shaking fever. Crying for prayers in the “cold house”: Will have a fever.
• Launching the athan at the gate of the ruler: Will speak the truth.
• Calling for prayer
while clad indecently or showing one’s underwear: Will penetrate a woman.
• Someone launching the athan in a souk (marketplace): Someone in that souk will pass away.
• Hearing an unpleasant athan: Someone is inviting the dreamer to indulge in vice and abominations.
Five fingers Dream Explanation
— (Hand) In a dream, the fingers of the right hand represent the daily five time prayers. The thumb represents the pre-dawn prayer
, the index represents the midday prayer
, the middle finger represents the mid-afternoon prayer
, the ring finger represents the sunset prayer
, and the little finger represents the evening prayer
. As for the fingers of the left hand in a dream, they are interpreted to represent one's nephews. To cross or intertwine one's fingers in a dream means difficulties and poverty. (Also see Body; Fingers; Thimble)
Chicks Dream Explanation
— (Baby; Chicken; Fowl) A chick in a dream represents a stolen
or a missing child. The sound of chicks in a dream represents the voice of insolent people. Eating chick's meat in a dream means receiving unlawful or stolen
money. Chicks in a dream also signify something that will develop fast and produce its results without much effort on the part of the person caring for them.
Beads salesman Dream Explanation
— (Beads; Chaplet; Necklace; Pearls; Prayer
beads; Women) In a dream, he is a man who embellishes women's apparels or sells them. When a beads salesman is seen in a dream, he represents a man who interferes with or deals in women's businesses. (Also see Prayer
Amulet Dream Explanation
— (Incantation; Prayer; Talisman; A prayer
worn around the neck or cherished to word off evil and attract good fortune.) When a prayer
is read in a dream following the prophetic traditions to help a sick person in the dream, it means protection from sufferings, dispelling distress and dissipation of sadness. If the amulet or the talisman carries a personal spell or wish, then it is nothing but lies, falsehood, affectation and hypocrisy. If the person who recites the incantation in the dream is a craftsperson, it means that he defrauds the people and fakes his product. If he is a man of knowledge, it means that he lies or hides his true knowledge, abstains from giving true advice, or perhaps he offers a poor quality of worship. If the one reciting the incantation in the dream is a judge, it means that he will give a wrong judgement. If one is given to drink some water over which specific prayers were recited in a dream, it means longevity. If one sees himself reciting an incantation, or if he hears incantations recited on his behalf in a dream, it will all be false except for a prayer
that recites; In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate or contains a Quranic revelation.
Mihrab Dream Explanation
— (arb. Alcove; Niche; Prayer
niche) In a dream, a prayer
niche or a mihrab represents a leader, a guide, or the Imam of a mosque. Praying at the mihrab in a dream means glad tidings. If a woman sees herself praying at the mihrab of a mosque in a dream, it means that she will beget a son or a daughter. In a dream, the alcoves or shelters that poor people use for their retreats in a mosque represent sincerity, love, devotion, remembrance of Allah Almighty, standing in night prayers, and aloofness. Building a mihrab inside one's house in a dream means bearing male children. Otherwise, it means that such a property will be donated by its owner for religious use. Seeing an incorrectly positioned prayer
niche in a mosque in a dream means deviation for Allah's path and erring in one's words and actions. In a dream, a mihrab also represents lawful sustenance or a pious wife. If one sees the prayer
niche of a mosque misdirected, or if it emits a vile odor, or if one sees the corpse of a dead animal lying inside it in a dream, it indicates that the one who is seeing the dream is an unbeliever, an innovator and a hypocrite.
Silver Dream Explanation
— (Woman) Silver in a dream represents hard earned money or savings. In dream interpretation, the substance of silver and that of a woman are the same. A silver coin in a dream represents a beautiful woman. Extracting silver in a dream means taking advantage of a woman. If one finds abundance of silver in his dream, it means that he will uncover a treasure. Melting silver in a dream means having an argument with one's wife that will become the talk of the town. Receiving silverware or silver cups as a gift in a dream means being entrusted with money or personal items
for safe keeping. The same interpretation goes for receiving a silver mirror in a dream as long as one does not look into it. Once he looks into the mirror in his dream, it means adversities, defamation, and loss of respect, for only harm could come from looking into a silver mirror in a dream. Silverware, silver cups or silver pitchers, as well as the golden ones in a dream also may represent good deeds that lead to paradise, or they could mean good business and prosperity. To see expensive silver items
mixed with trivial imitations in a dream means innovation and suspicious behavior. Silver ornaments in a dream mean forcing one's way, or obliging a jealous person to revert the course of his actions. Buying something with silver coins of unknown origin, or placing them inside a silver bowl in a dream means hiding something suspicious, or receiving something as a trust that one should keep with honesty, then return it to its rightful owner when asked to do so.
Ablution - Ritual Washing Before Prayers Dream Explanation
— Ablutions symbolize the discharge of responsibility in all honesty, the repayment of a debt, or truthful testimony.
• Conducting ablutions in order to pray: Will be in God’s good books.
• Conducting ablutions in a tunnel or some subterranean passage: Will recover
what was stolen
• Conducting ablutions, then tackling prayers: Will have no more worries and thank God for such relief.
• Conducting ablutions with something impure and improper: Expected relief will not come.
• A merchant dreaming that he is praying without having conducted ablutions: He is trading without capital.
• A prince or a commander dreaming that he is praying without having conducted ablutions: His soldiers will never assemble when summoned. Praying without ablutions in an unsuitable place: The dreamer is at a loss and will have no outlet.
• Conducting ablutions with desert sand in view of the absence of water (tayammum): Relief and comfort are to come soon.
Ink Pot or Ink Bottle Dream Explanation
— Symbolises a women. If it breaks or is stolen
his wife will die.
A Camel that Escapes Dream Explanation
— An escaped, lost or stolen
camel means that a perbond wife will separate from him.
Theft of a Ring Dream Explanation
— If the ring is stolen
or destroyed his business and livelihood will be disrupted. And he will find himself in straitened circumstances.
The Ewe Escaping Dream Explanation
— If he sees the ewe escaping from his house or dying or being stolen
it means some unpleasant incident will be witnessed in his wife.
Jacob Dream Explanation
— (The prophet Jacob, upon whom be peace.) Seeing Allah's prophet Jacob (uwbp) in a dream means strength, living in Allah's blessings and having many children. Some of the children will cause their father grief, though his distress will later dissipate. Seeing Allah's prophet Jacob (uwbp) in a dream also means dispersal of one's family that will be followed by a joyful reunion. Seeing Allah's prophet Jacob (uwbp) in a dream also means earning Allah's nearness through devotion, prayers, charity and good deeds. It also could mean temporary loss of one's sight, finding a missing child, or suffering a trial because of one's attachment to his blood ties, though Allah willing, the results will be positive. Seeing him in a dream also means a calamity, or loss of family and wealth. The person in the dream also will be endowed with great patience and will come out of it victorious. If a sick person sees him (uwbp) in his dream, it means that he will recover
from his illness. If he has a prayer
or a need, they will be fulfilled. If one sees himself wearing Jacob's robe in a dream, it means that he will be afflicted with calamities, distress, separation from his family and beloveds, or it could mean an illness. At the end , his sufferings will vanish to be replaced with happiness. Seeing Allah's prophet Jacob (uwbp) in a dream also means business, travels, rising prices, stashing merchandise then revealing it. If a woman sees Jacob's wife in a dream, it means that she will be stripped of her wealth and become subject of defamation, though again, the conclusion of her case will turn positive. It also could mean the imprisonment of one of her children. If a sick person sees her in a dream, it means that he will recover
by Allah's mercy and grace, since her name was " Rahma " (Mercy). (Also see Joseph, upon whom be peace.)
Theft of a Mare Dream Explanation
— If a person dreams his mare as being stolen
or dead, the same will happen to his wife. If he sees any defect in her the same is to be expected with regards his wife.
A Single Coin Dream Explanation
— It represents a young son. If it is stolen
from him it means he will lose his son.
Finger Dream Explanation
— (Also see Dye.) Fingers are the brother’s children, since it is believed that the hand represents the brother. Those of the right hand refer to the Muslims five compulsory daily prayers. The left hand fingers are the children of the brother or sister. The thumb is the dawn prayer
, the index finger the noon prayer
, the middle finger the early afternoon prayer
, the ring finger, the sunset prayer
, and the little finger the evening prayer
• Having long fingers: The dreamer observes his religious duties, especially prayer
. The reverse is also true.
• The imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) having long fingers: He is too greedy, tyrannical, and unfair to his subjects.
• A finger falling: Will abandon the related prayer
• Seeing one finger in the place of another: The dreamer is performing the right prayer
at the wrong time.
• Biting somebody’s fingertips: The bitten one is impolite, but the dreamer is inflicting too severe a punishment on him.
• Milk coming out of the dreamer’s thumb and blood from his index finger: He is having sex with his mother-in-law and his wife’s sister.
• Cracking the finger joints: Obscene talk in the family. The caliph Harun Al-Rasheed saw the Archangel of Death in a dream. He asked him, “How much longer shall I live?” to which Azrail replied by showing him his five fingers. The caliph woke up in a state of terror. He summoned a qualified dream interpreter who reassured him that what the Archangel of Death meant to say was that there are five things that only God knows; they include the hour, as per the relating verse in the Holy Quran: “Lo! Allah! With Him is knowledge of the Hour. He sendeth down the rain, and knoweth that which is in the wombs. No soul knoweth what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knoweth in what land it will die. Lo! Allah is Knower, Aware.” (“Luqman,” verse 34.)
• An ailment in the fingers: (1) Children are in trouble. (2) The dreamer is missing his prayers.
• The little finger having been cut off: A child will go away.
• The little finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s mother or family.
• The ring finger having been cut: The dreamer will have a son.
• The ring finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s daughter.
• The middle finger having been severed: The country’s best scholar or judge will die.
• The middle finger being atrophied: A brother will die.
• The index finger being atrophied: A sister will die.
• The thumb being atrophied: The father will die.
• A man having four wives dreaming that four fingers were severed: All four will die.
• Cutting someone else’s fingers: Will wreak havoc on his money.
• The disappearance of the fingers: Servants will go.
• Chewing fingers: The end of a fortune.
• Contraction of the fingers: Will abandon or fail to sustain those female relatives with whom sex is prohibited in Islam (mother, sister, sister-in-law, et cetera).
| || |