Prayer mat Dream Explanation — A prayer mat in a dream represents a pious woman, or it could mean receiving a religious duty, or a spiritual appointment.
Prayer bead s Dream Explanation — In a dream, prayer beads represent a righteous and a pious woman, a lawful and blessed livelihood, or loyal soldiers. (Also see Beads)
Prayer niche Dream Explanation — (See Mihrab)
Prayer Niche Or Mihrab Dream Explanation — • A woman praying in the prayer niche: Will give birth to a male child.
• Praying in the prayer niche but not at the right time: Welfare for the dreamer’s progeny or successors.
• Urinating in the prayer niche: Will have a son who will become a Muslim spiritual leader, as the mihrab basically represents the imam.
• Urinating or pissing one, two, or three drops in the prayer niche: Will have as many virtuous and handsome children as there were drops.
Prayer Niche Or Mihrab Dream Explanation — • Praying in the prayer niche: Good augury in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And the angels called to him as he stood praying in the prayer niche: Allah grive thee glad tidings of (a son whose name is) Yahya (John), (who cometh) to confirm a word from Allah, lordly, chaste, a prophet of the righteous.” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family], verse 39.)
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — • Calling for prayer from a minaret: The dreamer is advocating right and justice and would, hopefully, go to Mecca (Makkah).
• Calling for prayer from a well: The dreamer is prompting people to embark on a long trip.
• A nonprofessional muaththen (the one who launches the prayer call) dreaming that he is doing so: Will have a post as high as his voice was loud and pleasant, in case he is eligible.
• Calling for prayer from a hilltop: (1) Will be entrusted with a glorious responsibility by a foreigner, if eligible. (2) Will make a successful business deal or learn a valuable craft.
• Extending or shortening the prayer call or altering its rituals: Will commit an injustice.
• Launching the athan from a street: The dreamer will promote virtue and deter vice, if eligible; otherwise, he will start a fight.
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — • Launching the prayer call while standing on top of a wall: The dreamer is undertaking a peace initiative.
• Launching the prayer call from a roof: Death will occur in that house.
• Calling people for prayer but receiving no response: The dreamer is amid evildoers in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And the dwellers of the Garden (Paradise) cry unto the dwellers of the Fire (Hell): We have found that which our Lord promised us (to be) the Truth. Have ye (too) found that which your Lord promised the Truth? They say: Yea, verily. And a crier in between them crieth: The curse of Allah is on evildoer.” (“Al-Aaraf,” verse 44.)
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — There are contradictory interpretations of dreams involving the athan or call for prayers. In general, according to interpreter Abu Said Al-Waez, the athan is a good dream for religious-minded people and those who specialize in religion. It should also be done properly and in the proper place. Otherwise, it is a bad dream, as in the case of someone dreaming that he is calling for prayer in a garbage disposal area, in which case it would mean that the dreamer is attempting a reconciliation with a foolish person who would reject him. Likewise, calling for prayer in a house, rather than in the mosque, would mean that the dreamer is trying to entice a woman. According to Ibn Siren, the athan means separation between partners in view of a verse to this effect in “Suratul Taubah” (Repentance) in the Holy Quran.
• Calling for prayer once or twice, then praying as ordained by God: Will perform hajj or umrah (minor and out-of-season pilgrimage).
• Launching the prayer call while standing on the Kabah in Mecca (Makkah): The dreamer will come out with a heresy. The dream would be worse if the call was launched from within the Kabah.
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — • A child launching the prayer call: His parents will be innocent from calumnies, by analogy with the story and origin of Jesus Christ.
• Launching the praying call in a bathroom: Bad dream on both the spiritual and material planes. It could mean that the dreamer is a pimp.
• Crying for prayers in the “hot house”23: Will have a shaking fever. Crying for prayers in the “cold house”: Will have a fever.
• Launching the athan at the gate of the ruler: Will speak the truth.
• Calling for prayer while clad indecently or showing one’s underwear: Will penetrate a woman.
• Someone launching the athan in a souk (marketplace): Someone in that souk will pass away.
• Hearing an unpleasant athan: Someone is inviting the dreamer to indulge in vice and abominations.
Finger Dream Explanation — (Also see Dye.) Fingers are the brother’s children, since it is believed that the hand represents the brother. Those of the right hand refer to the Muslims five compulsory daily prayers. The left hand fingers are the children of the brother or sister. The thumb is the dawn prayer, the index finger the noon prayer, the middle finger the early afternoon prayer, the ring finger, the sunset prayer, and the little finger the evening prayer.
• Having long fingers: The dreamer observes his religious duties, especially prayer. The reverse is also true.
• The imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) having long fingers: He is too greedy, tyrannical, and unfair to his subjects.
• A finger falling: Will abandon the related prayer.
• Seeing one finger in the place of another: The dreamer is performing the right prayer at the wrong time.
• Biting somebody’s fingertips: The bitten one is impolite, but the dreamer is inflicting too severe a punishment on him.
Five fingers Dream Explanation — (Hand) In a dream, the fingers of the right hand represent the daily five time prayers. The thumb represents the pre-dawn prayer, the index represents the midday prayer, the middle finger represents the mid-afternoon prayer, the ring finger represents the sunset prayer, and the little finger represents the evening prayer. As for the fingers of the left hand in a dream, they are interpreted to represent one's nephews. To cross or intertwine one's fingers in a dream means difficulties and poverty. (Also see Body; Fingers; Thimble)
Amulet Dream Explanation — (Incantation; Prayer; Talisman; A prayer worn around the neck or cherished to word off evil and attract good fortune.) When a prayer is read in a dream following the prophetic traditions to help a sick person in the dream, it means protection from sufferings, dispelling distress and dissipation of sadness. If the amulet or the talisman carries a personal spell or wish, then it is nothing but lies, falsehood, affectation and hypocrisy. If the person who recites the incantation in the dream is a craftsperson, it means that he defrauds the people and fakes his product.
Beads salesman Dream Explanation — (Beads; Chaplet; Necklace; Pearls; Prayer beads; Women) In a dream, he is a man who embellishes women's apparels or sells them. When a beads salesman is seen in a dream, he represents a man who interferes with or deals in women's businesses. (Also see Prayer beads)
Call to prayers Dream Explanation — If he makes the call to prayers from inside a ruin in a dream, it means that such a place will be rebuilt and people will live in it. If one sees himself calling to prayer from inside a bathhouse or while under the shower in a dream, it means that he will suffer from a fever. If he sees himself calling and no one is answering his call in a dream, it means that he belongs to the company of unjust people. If he calls with a beautiful voice and the people hearken to his call in the dream, it means that he is seeking the approval of people in authority. If he sees himself calling to prayer while being naked, it represents his recklessness and contempt about his own religion. Calling to prayer standing on a pile of trash in a dream means calling a stupid person to make peace but to no avail. Hearing the call to prayers given inside a marketplace means the death of one of the merchants.
Mosque Dream Explanation — • A stranger leading the prayers in a mosque whose imam (spiritual leader) is ill: The iman will die.
• The dreamer’s house turning into a mosque: The dreamer will obtain dignity and promote virtue and justice.
• Entering the mosque with people who dig a hole for the dreamer: The latter will get married.
• The mosque turning into a bathhouse: An unsuspected man is corrupt and irreligious.
• A man praying in the prayer niche: Good augury.
• A woman praying in the prayer niche: Will have a boy.
Mihrab Dream Explanation — Otherwise, it means that such a property will be donated by its owner for religious use. Seeing an incorrectly positioned prayer niche in a mosque in a dream means deviation for Allah's path and erring in one's words and actions. In a dream, a mihrab also represents lawful sustenance or a pious wife. If one sees the prayer niche of a mosque misdirected, or if it emits a vile odor, or if one sees the corpse of a dead animal lying inside it in a dream, it indicates that the one who is seeing the dream is an unbeliever, an innovator and a hypocrite.
Supplication Dream Explanation — (Imploring; Invocations) In a dream, supplications represent worship, a special prayer, or asking for a specific need. Invocations in a dream mean that one's needs are satisfied. If one's supplications are done under dire need, or if they involve strong emotions, sobbing or grief in the dream, then they represent trying moments in one's life, or they could mean temptations. Loud or solemn supplications in a dream may indicate a special prayer for rain. If the supplications do not call for Allah's favors, or if they are not directed toward Him in the dream, then they represent falsehood. If the supplications are silent in the dream, they could mean that one will beget a blessed son.
Mihrab Dream Explanation — (arb. Alcove; Niche; Prayer niche) In a dream, a prayer niche or a mihrab represents a leader, a guide, or the Imam of a mosque. Praying at the mihrab in a dream means glad tidings. If a woman sees herself praying at the mihrab of a mosque in a dream, it means that she will beget a son or a daughter. In a dream, the alcoves or shelters that poor people use for their retreats in a mosque represent sincerity, love, devotion, remembrance of Allah Almighty, standing in night prayers, and aloofness. Building a mihrab inside one's house in a dream means bearing male children.
Crush Dream Explanation — • Dreaming of crushing one’s head against a rock means the dreamer went to bed without having performed the evening prayer.
Row Dream Explanation — (Line) To see people standing in a row in a dream means love and unity, performing one's duties, or it could mean attending a congregational prayer.