Heart Dream Explanation — • The heart being cut: Recovery and relief.
• Heartache: The dreamer is ill-reputed on the religious plane.
• Feeling miserable at heart: Repentance.
• Any disease in the heart: The dreamer is not a true believer, as the sentence “In their hearts is a disease…” was mentioned eleven times in the Holy Quran in that sense. Reference could be made, for instance, among others, to “Suratul Baqarah” (The Cow), verse 10.
Patient Dream Explanation — It is not desirable for a patient to see himself stained with blood or riding on a camel, a donkey, a pig, or a cow. A good dream would have him look fat, tall, and large, or see cattle and cows from afar, wash with water, drink clear and pure water, wear a wreath, or climb on a fruitful tree or to the top of a mountain. The dreamer seeing anything reduced or deteriorated in him means that he is going astray on the religious plane.
Jew Dream Explanation — • Becoming a Jew means: (1) The dreamer will commit all sorts of prohibitions. (2) The dreamer will become a heretic, believe the Jews, corroborate their statements, be lost on the spiritual plane, and show fanaticism in favour of the Hebrews. (3) The dreamer will no longer observe the five pillars of Islam: Attesting that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger; praying five times a day; fasting during the holy month of Ramadan; paying the zakat (a special system of religious dues and alms); and performing the pilgrimage whenever possible. The dreamer will be punished for that negligence before dying.
Bite Dream Explanation — • A snake or a scorpion bite: Illicit money, which will lead to fines and other punishments.
• The dreamer biting someone out of love: Will love him more.
• Biting someone out of hatred: Will hate him more.
• Biting someone so as to make him bleed: You love him but will harm him.
• Being bitten by someone you know: That someone or his homonym will cause you pain.
• Being bitten by someone you don’t know: Will be harmed by your enemy.
• Biting one’s fingers: Trouble and worries on the religious plane.
Tree Dream Explanation — A specific number of trees alludes to men showing similitude's with such trees. Giant trees like the cypress tree or life tree or juniper tree or the Oriental plane tree are huge, rigid, and evil men. The good smell of a tree is the good reputation of the man whom the tree alludes to. The tree overladen with fruit symbolizes a man known for his largesse. Trees could also symbolize a quarrel or a fight, in view of their Arabic name, shagar, which is homonym for those words. Here, like in all trees involving plants, the season in which the tree is dreamed of plays an important role in the interpretation.
Tree Dream Explanation — The tree also represents the female kind, for it is irrigated; it bears (fruits) and delivers. It also refers to various places and persons associated with food, money, and wealth, like shops, warehouses, banquets, slaves, servants, and cattle. A specific number of trees alludes to men showing similitude's with such trees. Giant trees like the cypress tree or life tree or juniper tree or the Oriental plane tree are huge, rigid, and evil men. The good smell of a tree is the good reputation of the man whom the tree alludes to. The tree overladen with fruit symbolizes a man known for his largesse. Trees could also symbolize a quarrel or a fight, in view of their Arabic name, shagar, which is homonym for those words. Here, like in all trees involving plants, the season in which the tree is dreamed of plays an important role in the interpretation.
• Seeing many date palms in an unusual place: Will command as many men.
Death Dream Explanation — Death symbolizes the loss of religious faith and divorce as well as poverty, most probably on the spiritual plane. It also means regret and repentance for a great sin. Likewise, it alludes to imminent marriage, because the bridegroom or the married person, like the dead, enjoys special care, such as washing, incense, et cetera.
• Seeing one’s corpse carried on a bier or in a coffin amid tears and sobbing after all mortuary rituals have been accomplished: Weakening faith and debauchery along with dignity and power in this world. If, furthermore, the body had been buried, it would mean that the dreamer will be completely immersed in worldly matters and lost spiritually and will die without repentance. If he comes out of the grave, he will repent. In any case, the hero of such a dream will have absolute mastery and will almost enslave or humiliate as many people as were seen carrying his bier over their necks and shoulders. He might also rule over his province or state. But for a slave burial means that he will be set free. For the custodian of something it means that whatever he is entrusted to keep will be snatched from him.
• Sudden death: Unexpected troubles and worries.