| |Pig Dream Explanation
— (Swine) In a dream, a pig
represents someone who is devoid of human dignity, or someone who lacks integrity. (Also see Lizard; Transformation)
Pig Dream Explanation
— See Swine.
Nose Dream Explanation
— (Also see Snot and Suck.) The nose
symbolizes a man’s beauty, relatives, a male child, the parents, and the person’s prestige. Anything good entering it is medicine; anything bad is wrath and anger.
• One’s nose
looking like a hose: The dreamer belongs to a powerful family and has plenty of supporters.
• Seeing oneself without a nose: The dreamer has no blood relations.
• Seeing oneself with two noses: The dreamer will have a family dispute.
• Dreaming that someone has cut your nose: (1) That someone will speak to the dreamer in a way as to forcibly make him obey. (2) The dreamer will die. (3) The dreamer’s wife will die, if pregnant. (4) Some harm will befall the dreamer (as the face looks ugly without the nose). (5) The dreamer will lose trade if a merchant.
Nose Dream Explanation
— In a dream, nose
relates to the sense of smelling. It represents the element of comfort by taking in needed oxygen for the body to satisfy its needs. The immediate sense of physical tranquillity produced by inhaling through one's nose
in one's dream represents liveliness and comfort. If breathing in also includes smelling a sweet fragrance in the dream, then it reflects the immediate results of one's satisfaction. Nose
in a dream also represents an aspect of one's beauty, or what one adorns himself with, such as wealth, or pride he takes in his father, a son, a brother, a wife, a just partner or an employee. A beautiful nose
in a dream represents the good conditions of one's life. A large nose
in a dream means oppression or compulsion. Smelling a good fragrance in a dream means rising in station. If one sees himself in a dream having many noses, each of them represents the renewal of his comfort. If one's nose
is transformed into iron or gold in a dream, it means an illness, an adversity, or a crime that one may commit. A nose
in a dream also represents news, spying, buttocks, or the uterus. If one's nose
shrinks in a dream, it means that he is arrogant. If it becomes crooked in the dream, it also means stupidity and humiliation. If it expands in the dream, it means stupidity. One's nose
in a dream also represents his parents. If what is breathed through the nose
is good, the consequences will be good. Otherwise, smelling a bad odor in a dream brings about negative results. (Also see Body)
Nose ring Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a nose
ring represents an unjust person and a tyrant. Piercing the nose
of an animal to insert a nose
ring in a dream means money, or it could mean vanquishing or defeating one's enemy.
Bleeding nose Dream Explanation
— A bleeding nose
in a dream means unlawful money, or it could mean a miscarriage. If one's nose
bleeds and if he thinks in the dream that such bleeding will benefit him, then it means that he will receive benefits from his superior at work. Otherwise, if in his dream one thinks that such bleeding will hurt him, then harm will unfailingly come to him from his superior. If he is the boss, then he will benefit or lose accordingly. A bleeding nose
in a dream may represent good health. It also could mean correcting one's religious and spiritual attitudes. In fact, it all depends on one's own consciousness in his dream and how he perceives the bleeding of his nose
. Thus, feeling bad about it or weak from it means poverty. If the blood stains his clothing in the dream, it means that he will receive unlawful money or commit a sin. If the blood does not stain his clothing, then he might walk free from an ill he had indulged in. If the blood from one's nose
drips on the road in the dream, it means that he regularly pays his due alms which he distributes to poor people in the streets. It is also said that seeing one's nose
bleeding in a dream means finding a lost treasure. Otherwise, it means distress and depression. (Also see Bleeding; Cut; Injury; Wound)
Running Nose Dream Explanation
— Dreaming of having a running nose
indicates a short disease, which will be followed by a strong recovery and excellent health.
Blowing the Nose Dream Explanation
— Blowing the nose
and expelling filth means that the person will become angry as a result of which he will utter undesirable words. If no filth is expelled it means he will lodge a complaint against someone.
The Nose and Forehead Dream Explanation
— They symbolise a perbond status, honour and dignity. Any excellence or defect in them bespeaks of similar excellence or defect in his status, honour and dignity.
Bleeding from the Nose Dream Explanation
— A sign of good health. At times it indicates financial loss or dishonour or loss of one's capital.
Nose bleeding Dream Explanation
— (See Bleeding)
Blow one's nose Dream Explanation
— (See Nasal mucus)
Incident Dream Explanation
— A man said to the prophet Solomon, son of the prophet David, upon both of them be peace: "I saw a garden filled with fruit trees. In that garden, there were many pigs eating from its fruits, and a large pig
who was sitting on a chair said to me: 'O man, this fruit garden belongto these pigs."' Solomon replied: "The large pig
represents an unjust ruler, and the small pigs eating from that garden by his permission are the scholars who receive their reward from him for changing the laws to his liking. These are the people who sell the reward of the hereafter for the price of this world and do not ponder upon God's punishment for their sins."
Swine Dream Explanation
— (Pig) In a dream, a swine represents an avowed and a fierce enemy who is perfidious, worrisome, anxious, who does not act upon what he says and who lies and tricks people. Riding a swine in a dream means that he will earn a large some of money. If one eats it raw, cooked, or broiled in the dream, it means that he swallows unlawful money, or knowingly eats impermissible food. Walking like a swine in a dream means turning quick profits from an investment or a business, or it could mean that one will acquire what his heart desires. A wild pig
in dream is a sign of a severe cold weather. Eating ham in a dream carries benefits for all people, though it is unlawful for Muslims. If one sees a pig
in his bed in a dream, it means that he will commit adultery. Little pigs in a dream represent adversities and distress for their owner, or for the person seeing the dream. A domesticated swine in a dream means good harvest, prosperity, or satisfying one's needs and desires. Seeing a swine in a dream also may mean presiding over people of opposing or diverse opinions, or it could mean divorce, evil happenings, spendthrift, acquiring demonic nature, earning illegal money, or having a large progeny. If a pig
causes harm to someone in a dream, it represents the perfidy of one's rival. Swine's milk in a dream represents a heartbreaking loss of money, or it could mean committing a major sin. If one sees little pigs entering his house in a dream, it represents an official inspection of one's private life. If one sees himself kicking little pigs out of his house in a dream, it means that he will resign from working for the government.
Incident Dream Explanation
— A man was asleep when his friend brought an open pitcher of milk and a water melon. The friend then cut a piece of the water melon and placed the milk and the pitcher beside his friend's pillow with the knife on top of the pitcher. He then sat down and waited for him to wake up. When the man woke up, he told his friend an amazing dream. He said: "I saw as though a type of fly came out of my nose
, and it stood over a knife before reentering my nose
. Then suddenly, I saw myself walking over an iron bridge that stood on top of an ocean." The friend smiled and told him what happened.
Piercing a hole in a pearl Dream Explanation
— If one sees himself piercing a hole in a pearl in a dream, it means that he will give a valuable commentary on Quranic interpretations. (See Daniel; Nose
Smell Dream Explanation
— (Also see Nose
• A nice smell: Relief will come soon.
• A pregnant woman dreaming of smelling something nice: Will have a jovial son.
Smelling an apple Dream Explanation
— Smelling an apple inside a mosque in a dream means getting married. If a woman sees herself smelling an apple during a reception in a dream, it denotes her misconduct, and that she could commit an abominable sin during that same evening. (Also see Nose)
Leech Dream Explanation
— (Bloodsucker; Sponger) In a dream, a leech represents the grave's worms that eat one's flesh, or it could denote one's own children. If a leech falls from one's nose
in a dream, it means that his wife will have a miscarriage. Leech in a dream also represent a base and a despicable enemy.
Nosebleed Dream Explanation
— • Having a nosebleed: Will find a treasure.
• An abundant but thin nosebleed: Will earn lasting money.
• A heavy and thick nosebleed: Will have a miscarriage. Bleeding from the nose
but assuming that the bleeding is good: Benefits from the chief. Harmful bleeding from the nose: A benefit from the chief would turn out to be a calamity. In case the dreamer is himself a chief, one or two drops would mean benefits; the equivalent of one or two quarts of supposedly beneficial bleeding would mean physical fitness and religious devotion or the end of a sinful situation. In the event of a harmful nosebleed, the chief’s religious faith will weaken and he will commit a sin.
• Dreaming of having lost all strength after a nosebleed: The dreamer will become poor. The reverse is also true.
blood spilling on the dreamer’s clothes: The dreamer will earn dirty money and commit sins. If the clothes had not been stained, the hero of such a dream would halt whatever sin he is committing.
• Blood from the nose
dropping on the road: The dreamer will be paying his zakat (Muslim religious dues) and giving alms on the road. NUH.
• Seeing the prophet Nuh (Noah): (1) The dreamer will have a long life full of tricks and all sorts of trouble from the enemy, but will triumph and thank God profusely as mentioned in the Holy Quran. (“Al-Israe” or “Bani Israil” [The Children of Israel], verse 03.) (2) The dreamer will marry a pious woman who will give the dreamer children.41 (3) The dreamer’s children will disobey him and might become apostates and die as such, arousing his wrath and anger. (4) The dreamer will become a scholar, be patient, and obey the Lord. (5) After overcoming enemies, the dreamer will be given a very high position only to be disobeyed by friends. But the dreamer will ultimately prevail, by the grace of God. (6) The dreamer will have plenty of enemies and covetous neighbours, but God will save him from their evil eye and will avenge him. (7) The disbelievers will be destroyed and the devout favoured, despite formidable power wielded by the heretics. (8) The dreamer will triumph over hostile folk or family and might regret that victory later on for all the pain it will bring about. (9) Drought will come to an end, and rain will fall heavily, as Noah’s era was marked by abundant waters and the famous deluge. (10) Relief. Worries and sorrow will be over. (11) Prices will increase. (12) An allusion to carpentry, agriculture, and extensive knowledge of humans, other mammals, and birds (Noah’s ark). (13) Will wail, as Nuh in Arabic means “loud weeping.”
• Seeing Nuh on a ship: The ship will reach the shore safely.
• A woman dreaming of Nuh: She will rebel against her husband and obey her close relatives and other folk.
| || |