Pencil Dream Explanation — (See Pen)
Pencil sharpener Dream Explanation — (Blade) A pencil sharpener in a dream represents a good son who is envied by people. Seeing a pencil sharpener in a dream means that one will be gifted with such a beautiful son. In a dream, a pencil sharpener also represents a writer or an author. If one sees himself holding a pencil sharpener in a dream, it means reconciliation with a woman with whom he has been separated for sometime.
Pen, pencil Etc. Dream Explanation — If a pen is seen with the Holy Quran it symbolises knowledge and wisdom; if seen with an ink pot it is a son.
Mouth Dream Explanation — If one's mouth looks larger than usual in the dream, it denotes growth and greater benefits, but if one's mouth looks smaller in the dream, then it means the opposite. If one's mouth smells good in the dream, it means speaking good words. Infection of one's mouth in a dream means a disaster or business losses. If something nice comes out of one's mouth in a dream, it means kindness toward others. If one sees his mouth sealed in a dream and did not know who did it, it means a scandal or defamation. In a dream, one's mouth is interpreted in seven ways; It could mean knowledge, a coffer, a cellar, a bookcase, a market, a doorman, a minister, or a door. If a pious person sees a harness around his mouth in a dream, it means fasting from food. If an impious person sees that, it means rebuke and reprimand. (Also see Body)
Mouth Dream Explanation — The mouth alludes to what comes in or comes out. It could be welfare or evil, depending on what you see entering or leaving the mouth. It also alludes to recitation of the Holy Quran and to words. If one dreams of having one’s mouth shut or locked, one is an atheist.
Mouth Dream Explanation — (Cellar) In a dream, one's mouth represents his life from inception to completion. One's mouth in a dream also represents the course of one's livelihood and the source of his strength. Putting medicine in one's mouth in a dream means correcting one's life for the better. If one puts food in his mouth in a dream, it means worldly gains and profits, unless one puts something that tastes bad, or which is spoiled, then it means losses, distress and depression. Putting good and tasty food or sweets in one's mouth in a dream means living a happy and a rich life. If one's mouth is buckled in a dream, it means death, sickness, dumbness, silence, helplessness, or defeat.
Frothing at the mouth Dream Explanation — Frothing at the mouth in a dream means excitement, madness or infuriation in wakefulness. (Also see Foam)
Pearls Emanating from the Mouth Dream Explanation — If a person sees pearls coming out from his mouth it means he will utter words of wisdom and plety. He will also disseminate the knowledge of the Holy Quran and chant the praises of Allah Taala.
Spit Dream Explanation — • Having no saliva to spit out: Poverty.
• Saliva flowing from the mouth: The dreamer will earn money, then lose it.
• Saliva flowing from the mouth without touching any part of the dreamer’s body but people collecting it with their hands: The dreamer will spread knowledge among people. If the saliva is mixed with blood, such knowledge will include lies.
• Plenty of water flowing from the dreamer’s mouth: The dreamer will lead a comfortable life.
• Water coming out of a merchant’s mouth: Alms to the poor.
Separation Dream Explanation — (See Pencil sharpener; Wall)
Blade Dream Explanation — (Cutting edge) In a dream, a blade is interpreted to be one's tongue, or an energetic and a caring wife, or drawing profits for one's livelihood, or it could represent a pencil sharpener.
Lay Dream Explanation — (Lie; Repose) In a dream, if a man sees himself lying on his back over the floor, it means having good strength, or gaining one. It also means winning worldly profits, or expansion of one's control. If one sees himself lying on his back on the floor with his mouth open and bread loaves coming out of his mouth, it means that he will lose control over his business, meanwhile, he may win something totally different.
Pearl Dream Explanation — • Entering pearls into one’s mouth: Religious devotion.
• Throwing pearls from one’s mouth and people collecting them but not the dreamer himself: The latter is a preacher who does not apply his prediction to himself.
• Chewing pearls: Will backbite.
• Vomiting, chewing, then swallowing pearls: Will flout and slander people.
• Seeing or finding a pearl: (1) A woman whom the dreamer will marry or a servant. (2) Will have a good-looking boy in view of the following verse from the Holy Quran describing some of the merits of Paradise: “And will go round about them perpetual youths: If thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.” (“Al-Dahr” [Time], also named “Al-Insan” [The Human Being], verse 19.)
Cellar Dream Explanation — (Mouth)
Child birth Dream Explanation — • A woman giving birth to a child from her mouth: Will die and her spirit will come out from her mouth.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby boy: (1) Will get ill. (2) Will be delivered from a certain worry. (3) Will get rid of a mean woman.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby girl: (1) Relief from all hardships. (2) Someone from the dreamer’s lineage will prevail over his folk. (3) Will hear some great news.
• A woman delivering a cat from her vagina: She will give birth to a thief.
• A woman giving birth to an eagle: Will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives comfortably. If she is poor, she will give birth to a soldier.
Food Dream Explanation — If one finds his mouth filled with food, and if there is still a cavity for more food in the dream, it means confusion, or it could represent the balance of his life in this world. If one manages to grind and swallow the food in his mouth in a dream, it means that he will overcome his difficulties. Receiving a sour or a bitter tasting food from someone in a dream means hearing harsh words, and the same interpretation is given if one offers someone sour or bitter food in a dream. If he eats it, then it means sorrow, sadness and distress. If one finds himself eating it patiently and thanks Allah Almighty for it in the dream, it means that he will escape from such dangers. (Also see Chewing food; Guest; Hospitality; Swallowing; Table)
Excitement Dream Explanation — (See Frothing at the mouth; Happiness)
Tooth Dream Explanation — It could also be that the mouth represents the house and the teeth its dwellers. Teeth decaying, falling, or being lost means disappearance, hardships, or death. Their retrieval means recovery or return of the lost or absent. Teeth dashing against each other means a dispute or a controversy in the house. Sores in the mouth mean something is wrong with the family. Dirty teeth allude to the notoriety or bad reputation of the house. Plaque or the yellow incrustation on the teeth is a sign that the family is weak. Cleaning them means that money will be spent to end family worries. The whiteness, length, and beauty of the teeth symbolize strength, money, and prestige.
Butterfly Dream Explanation — The butterfly is a weak person with a big mouth.
Kiss Dream Explanation — Kissing someone's eyes in a dream means pursuing both heterosexual and homosexual life and such a dream carries a warning to cease such loathsome and unlawful practices before contracting unknown illness. Kissing one's beloved from the mouth in a dream means money. Kissing a woman in a dream means desiring her, or receiving news from one's beloved. Kissing an old woman in a dream indicates an excuse or regret for a slip of the mouth. Kissing a young girl in a dream means drinking a glass of wine. If a scholar kisses a beautiful woman in a dream, it could mean reciting the Quran, or speaking words of wisdom. If such a scholar is known to love the world and its pleasures, then what he has kissed in his dream is the world itself.