| |Feces Dream Explanation
— (Defecate; Excrete; Human excrements) Feces
in a dream represent money. Excreting solid intestinal waste in a dream means that one will spend large amounts of money in caring for his health. Having diarrhea and defecating in public in a dream means that one should be careful about exposing himself or becoming subject to a scandal or saying dirty words. Excreting involuntarily, then cleaning after oneself and carrying one's pickings in a dream means earnings and money. Feces
in a dream also mean honey. Defecating in one's bed in a dream means divorcing one's wife. Walking on Feces
in a dream means distress or depression. Walking away from the bathroom after cleansing one's bowels in a dream means walking away from adversities. Falling into the sewers or a toilet bowl in a dream means entering a prison. Defecating in one's pants in a dream means falling into sin, humiliation, speaking bad words or using despicable expressions. Feces
in a dream also represent money, hidden secrets, travels, a fight, recovering from an illness, bad thoughts, whispering of the mind, temptation or trusts. The smell of Feces
in a dream represents a fine, or overdoing one's duty, or a miscarriage for a pregnant woman. To sally one's clothing with someone's Feces
in a dream means borrowing money from him or carrying his favor for a long time to come. Feces
in a dream also denote earnings from an unjust and a loathsome person. Excreting in a dream also means dispelling one's worries or getting rid of one's burdens. If one excretes in the ablution room in his dream, it means that his spending or deeds are recognized to be a fulfillment of his desires, ostentatiousness and love for fame. If one excretes in an unknown place in a dream, it means that his deeds will not be acknowledged, nor will he receive any reward for them. Going to the bathroom in a dream means dispelling one's worries, paying one's debts or paying an unavoidable alimony for his children. Putting a shirt in the wilderness and defecating inside it rather than in the field in a dream means committing a sin and carrying its consequences for sometime to come. Excreting in the wilderness, then covering one's Feces
with dirt in a dream means hiding money. To defecate in a marketplace in public in a dream means incurring Allah's displeasure and the curse of His angels. Throwing Feces
at someone in a dream means starting a fight or opposing him in opinion, being unjust to him, or causing him great losses. The consequences also may backfire at the assailant. If one sees himself standing inside the sewers and searching through the filth with a stick in his dream, it means that he might become a judge and be accused of bribery or misuse of people's money. Seeing human excrements in a dream means abstraction of movement, stalling of businesses, or facing complex and harmful adversities. To soil oneself with people's Feces
in a dream means sickness or fear, or it could mean good benefits for a person whose acts are filthy and abominable. (Also see Impurity)
Mountain pass Dream Explanation
— (See Canyon)
Excretion Dream Explanation
— (Ritual impurity) If one's bowels discharge excess excrements in a dream, it means hindrance of one's travel plans. If one discharges solid Feces
in a dream, it means that he does not spend his money on sickness. If it is an abnormal discharge of liquid matters from one's bowels in the dream, it means that he will squander most of his money. If one uses a lavatory near a known ablution area in the dream, it means that his spending relate to his passion, desires and wantonness. If the location is unknown in the dream, it means that he unknowingly, but willingly spends his wealth in unlawful avenues, whereby he will reap no reward or benefit from it. Discharging Feces
in the open and covering it with dirt in a dream means burying money in a hole and covering it with dirt. (Also see Impurity; Feces; Urinating)
Canyons Dream Explanation
— (Mountain pass; Mountain trails) In a dream, deep valleys or canyons represent deception, betrayal, perfidy and trickery. Seeing a mountain pass
in a dream also could signify overcoming adversities or relief from difficulties. (Also see Aqiq canyon)
Defecate Dream Explanation
— (See Feces)
Excrete Dream Explanation
— (See Feces)
Ritual impurity Dream Explanation
— (See Excretion; Feces)
A Brick Falling from a Wall Dream Explanation
— A brick falling from a wall means a male or female member of his family will either get lost or run away or pass
Reciting Surah Lahab or Masad Dream Explanation
— Whoever recites it in his dream his ambitions will be fulfilled, people will mention his name with reverence, he will become firm in his beliefs, his family will be small and his life will pass
with ease and comfort.
Underwear Dream Explanation
— (Panties; Underpants) One's underwear in a dream represents his chastity. If one discovers wetness in his underpants in a dream, it means that his wife is pregnant. Seeing one's underpants soiled with Feces
in a dream means divorce. Wearing one's underpants inside-out in the dream means indulging in a loathsome and a forbidden act of anal intercourse with one's wife. Wearing one's underpants without the underwear shirt in a dream means poverty. Wearing fancy underpants in a dream means travels or financial growth. Wearing a new set of underpants in a dream means modesty and protection of one's chastity. Giving away one's old underpants in a dream means relief from pressure.
Kohl jar Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a kohl jar represents a woman who serves others, advises them in managing their finances and teaches women about their religious and spiritual role. One's eyes in a dream represent his religious standing while the kohl is used to beautify them or as a cure. Putting the kohl brush or stick inside a kohl jar to extract kohl powder and apply it to his eyelid in a dream means marriage for a single person, profits for a poor person, or knowledge for an ignorant person. If the kohl jar contains ashes, or butter, or a foamy substance, or Feces
in the dream, it means that one is seeking earnings from falsehood and innovation. A kohl jar in a dream also may represent a coffer, lost money, a box to keep one's personal papers or documents. (Also see Kohl)
Nakedness Dream Explanation
— Stark nakedness means that the person will soon cease to seek his pursuit or its means that the present phase will soon pass
. But, if the observer of such a dream is a person whose pursuit is Deen, he will attain high status in piety, adoration, obedience and devotion to Allah. And if his pursuit is material wealth then he will attain this to the extremes provided none had seen his aurah (ie. Any portion between the navel and the knees). One the contrary if his aurah becomes exposed to people, then nothing good is to be expected of such a dream.
Impurity Dream Explanation
— (arb. Junub. A state of ritual impurity that inhibits performance of one's prayers. Feces; Semen; Urine) In a dream, to be in a state of ritual impurity means that one is avoiding to comply with fundamental religious obligations. According to Islamic traditions, one must have ablution even if when pursuing any of his daily interests. If one sees himself performing his prayers without the required ritual ablution in a dream, it means corruption in his religious practices, though it also could be interpreted as committing oneself to serve Allah's religion. Being in a state of ritual impurity in a dream also could mean confusion. If one sees himself in such a state and finds no water to perform his ablution in the dream, it means adversities and inability to sustain one's needs in this world, or to satisfy one's aspirations in the hereafter. Washing oneself or washing one's clothes of impurity in a dream means paying someone his due rights.
Sacrifice Dream Explanation
— The sacrifice is a harbinger of relief from all worries and of blessings. If the dreamer is a woman, she will give birth to a devout son.
• Sacrificing a cow or a ram: The dreamer will set free some slaves or captives. If the dreamer is a captive, he will be released soon. If indebted, he will settle debts. If poor, he will become rich. If a warrior, he will triumph. If scared, he will feel secure. If he has been to Mecca (Makkah), he will perform the pilgrimage.
• A sick person dreaming of making a sacrifice: The dreamer will pass
away or, on the contrary, will recover.
• Distributing sacrificial sheep meat: Worries will be over and the dreamer will be honoured and dignified.
• Stealing sacrificial meat: The dreamer is lying to God.
Glass Dream Explanation
— According to Daniel the Wise, as quoted by Ibn Shaheen, glass symbolizes women. For Ibn Siren, manufactured white glass represents religion and life, especially if the name God is written on or carved in it. Otherwise, it refers to the ephemeral. He also concurs that it is part of the essence of women. If the name of a king is written on it, it means that the life of that king will soon come to an end. Glass seen in the form of a container is the least harmful. The Holy Prophet is said to have predicted the slaying of his own grandson, Al-Hussein (from his daughter Fatema Al-Zahrae), when told that he was seen in a dream holding a bottle. The Prophet said, “I shall collect in it the blood of Al-Husain.”28 Dreaming of dropping a glass bottle that breaks means the dreamer’s wife will die. If the dreamer is a bachelor, a female relative will pass
Night Dream Explanation
— (Darkness; Heedlessness; Ignorance) In a dream, a moonless night represents lack of work, stagnation, or losing one's job. If one sees the whole world in the dark and the moon is still radiant in the skies in a dream, it means that the governor will temporarily relinquish his entire duties to his chief minister or secretary, and that thieves and robbers will cluster around them for business. If one then sees the daylight in his dream, it means that such an adversity will pass
. If people are under siege in the dream and the daylight dawns after a long dark night in a dream, it means that their siege will be lifted. If people are suffering from high prices and someone sees that dream, it means that prices will go back to normal. If they are suffering from tyranny, it too will pass
. The night in a dream also means marital relations, while the day means separation between them. In a dream, the darkness of night also represents heedlessness and particularly if one witnesses thunder and lightning in his dream. Seeing a complete darkness inside one's house in a dream means taking a long journey. The night and the day in a dream represent two adverse rulers, or two competitors or adversaries. The night in a dream also represents an atheist, while the day in a dream represents a believer. The night in a dream also signifies comfort and rest, while the day means toiling and hardships. In a dream, the night also means sexual pleasures, while the day means divorce or separation. The night in a dream signifies economic stagnation, while the day means business, travels and hypocrisy. If the night in a dream is interpreted to represent the ocean, then the day means land. The night in a dream also means death, while the day represents life and resurrection. The night and the day together may represent the two guardian angels who record each perbond deeds and who are Allah's witnesses. If a sick person sees the dawn in a dream, it means that he will recover from his illness, or die from it. If he is imprisoned, it means that he will be released. If he is a sinner, it means that he will repent for his sins. If he is a merchant and his business is not moving, it means that his merchandise will be finally sold. The nightfall at the end of the day in a dream also could mean the opposite. Seeing the night in a dream also denotes constant changes in one's life, poverty, hunger, starvation, or death. The night and the day in a dream also represent wisdom and protocols, or indulging in something one will regret. The nightfall in a dream also may denote changing times, or changing trends. The night in a dream also could represent an African woman, while the day may represent a Caucasian woman, or a pregnant woman. The night in a dream also represents the evening gown, while the day represents work. The night in a dream also means veiling one's difficulties and taking refuge in a safe place, except if the one seeing the dream is a traveller, then the night in his dream means injustice and ignorance. The night in a dream also denotes devotion, holding a night vigil, attaining one's goal, or meeting with one's beloveds. (Also see Darkness; Evening; Moon; Night of power)
Vomit Dream Explanation
— Vomiting is a reference to repentance of one’s own free will, unless it occurs with difficulty or the dreamer resents its taste. Vomiting while fasting, then splashing in the vomit: The dreamer has a debt that he could settle but would not, thus committing a disgusting sin.
• Drinking milk, then vomiting milk and honey: Repentance.
• Swallowing pearls and vomiting honey: The dreamer will learn the interpretation of the Holy Quran and use it.
• Vomiting milk: The dreamer will repudiate Islam.
• Vomiting food: The dream will grant something to somebody.
• Holding back the vomit: The dreamer will retain awe and prestige.
• Drinking wine without getting drunk, then vomiting: The dreamer will take dirty money and restore it.
• Drinking wine, getting drunk, and vomiting: The dreamer is a miser who spends very little on his children and family and regrets what he has spent.
• Seeing one’s bowels coming out of the mouth: Children will die.
• Very strong vomiting with hiccough: The dreamer will pass
• Vomiting plenty of bright red blood: The dreamer will have a child. If it is collected in a container, the child will live; if it flows on the ground, the baby will die quickly. This kind of dream had by a poor person could mean money and plenty of riches. For whoever wants to deceive people it is a bad dream because it means his secret is coming out.
Christian Dream Explanation
— (Also see Archbishop, Monk, Prelate, and Priest.) The word Nosrani used in the ancient Arab texts (plural, Nasara) is quite vague, as it could mean Nazarene, someone from Nazareth—a Christian—or Nazerite, a dissident Jew. But it generally means Christian, whose exact translation should be Messihi from Messiah.
• Seeing a Nosrani: The dreamer will triumph over his rival in an outstanding dispute, because Nosrani comes from the Arabic Nosra, meaning “triumph” or “victory.”
• Seeing a Nosrani while locked in battle: Will win.
• Being or becoming a Christian: (1) For a pious person: Will inherit one’s uncle or aunt (the mother’s brother or sister). (2) For a debauchee: Dissatisfaction with God’s bounty and sacrilege by insulting or speaking ill of God. (3) In case the dreamer refuses to eat from the food presented to him: He is dissatisfied with his lot and has committed many sins.
• Seeing an old Christian: A harmless enemy.
• Being a Nosrani: Perdition, heresy, and rejection of Islam.
• A Nosrani becoming a Muslim: (1) Will quickly embrace Islam. (2) Will soon pass
• A Nosrani changing faith: He is not a good Christian.
• Standing up and sitting down with the Nasara: The dreamer is extremely sympathetic to them and loves them.
• A Nosrani committing a sacrilege toward Islam, like climbing the minaret of a mosque or standing at the mosque’s rostrum, et cetera: (1) A tragedy. (2) An atheist ruler will take over the reins of power. (3) The people of that area despise Islam.
• A Nosrani entering the Haram (the Holy Mosque in Mecca (Makkah) or Madinah): Will embrace Islam and be safe from whatever he is scared of.
Spiritual gathering Dream Explanation
— (Admonition; Fellowship; Gathering; Meeting; Religious meeting) If one who does not qualify to be a spiritual leader or a scholar sees himself holding a religious gathering and admonishing people to do good and to forbid evil in a dream, it means distress and an illness which he is praying hard for it to be lifted by Allah's leave. However, if he does speak wisdom during such a spiritual gathering in his dream, it means praying hard to have one's distress and illness lifted by Allah's leave. Consequently, and Allah willing, he will recover from his illness and be able to dispel his adversities. His condition will change from tightness to abundance. He will repay his debts and overcome his oppressors. If one sees a spiritual gathering where Allah's Name is glorified, the holy Quran is read and wisdom is spoken in his dream, it means that such a place will be established as a spiritual center or as a mosque. Such a place will also become a center where spiritual leaders and governors will gather and speak. If love songs of light nature are played during such a gathering in a dream, it means that falsehood will overtake such a place. If one sees himself sitting in the center stage, in the middle of learned people and religious scholars in a dream, it means that he will receive a greater knowledge and honor in his life. A gathering that involves a court case, or a marriage in a dream represents an unknown adversity that will safely pass
. Admonishing people in a public gathering in a dream means that one's command will be obeyed. Sitting in the center stage in a spiritual gathering in a dream represents one's station or rank, or it could represent one's wife, child, property, or personal secretary. Anything that happens to such a gathering in the dream may reflect on any of them. (Also see Fellowship; Gathering; Mosque)
Testicles Dream Explanation
— According to Al-Nabuls, the testicles are the center of pleasure and the organs responsible for hair growth. The left one, in particular, is where male children come from. They may also symbolize movement; endeavours; what a person lays his head on to sleep, like pillows; or certain pairs such as husband and wife, twin children, two trades, two chamberlains guarding a door, et cetera, especially female couples, like two sisters, two girls, two wives, and a mother and her sister. Whatever happens to the testicles in the dream will befall those persons. If the testicles are severed, for instance, the dreamer’s two wives will die or he will divorce them. If he knows of two female patients, they will pass
away, and so on and so forth. Other possibilities include an allusion to money, the purse, parity and equity, and the persons without whose consent a marriage cannot take place. One testicle could be a reference to a steelyard.
• Seeing one’s testicles inflated and stronger than they really are: (1) Will be protected from any harm. (2) Will have many girls.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut or destroyed: (1) An amount of money is due by the dreamer, of which two thousand, two hundred, or simply two currency units are missing. (2) Will be deprived of God’s blessings, have no more children, and face hard times. (3) Will divorce. (4) Will betray one’s country for personal benefits. (5) Will lose one’s children. (6) Will lose one’s purse or money altogether. (7) Will lose the consent of the bride’s sponsors. (8) Will lose one’s family or other relatives. (9) Will no longer be decent. (10) Will contract a skin disease, in particular; alopecia (loss of hair), commonly called fox’s evil; or leontiasis leprosy, known as lion’s evil.
• A dreamer seeing his testicles being cut off or infected with a disease: (1) His foes will have the upper hand inasmuch as the situation looked bad. (2) No more girls will be born to him. He will only produce boys. (3) Will receive compensation and damage for a life taken away.51
• Seeing one’s testicles in enemy hands: The enemies will reach the dreamer inasmuch as they are in control of his pair of vital organs.
• Seeing one’s left testicle having been snatched: The dreamer’s son will die, and he will have no more boys.
• Willingly giving away the left testicle to somebody: An illegitimate boy will be born to the dreamer and will bear someone else’s name.
• Contracting a hydrocele (swelling of the scrotum around the testicle): (1) Will make gains and give them away to the enemies. (2) Will lose something.
• A woman dreaming that she has a pair of testicles: Might get twins.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been severed, though the penis is still there: Will have no more daughters.
| || |