Parents Dream Explanation — (Eye-brows)
Navel Dream Explanation — The navel symbolizes the man’s wife, woman, or sweetheart from among his maids or slaves. It also refers to his enthusiasm.
• Seeing one’s navel: The dreamer will return from abroad.
• A person whose parents are alive dreaming that his navel is in bad shape: His parents are ill. If his parents are no more, the dream is a reference to their country of origin.
• Having pain in the navel: The dreamer is mistreating his wife.
Paradise Dream Explanation — If one sees that one of the gates of paradise is closed in the dream, it means that one of his parents will pass away. If two of its gates are closed in the dream, it means that he will lose his parents. If all of its doors are locked in the dream, it means that his parents are displeased with him. If he enters paradise from whichever gate he pleases in the dream, it means that both of his parents are pleased with him. If one is let into paradise in a dream, it represents his death. It is also interpreted to mean that he will repent for his sins at the hands of a spiritual guide or a wise sheikh who will lead him into paradise. Entering paradise in a dream also may mean attaining one's goals, though paradise itself is surrounded with schemes and maneuvers.
Paradise Dream Explanation — • Seeing Paradise with one’s eyes: Worries will disappear and the dreamer will obtain whatever he desires.
• Seeing Paradise but refusing to enter it: The dreamer is a benefactor and a hard worker. Such a dream can be had only by the fair, never by the unjust.
• Seeing Paradise but being barred from entering it: The dreamer will not be able to perform hajj (pilgrimage), engage in Jihad (holy war) or expiate for some sin, despite his desire to do so.
• Seeing one of the gates of Paradise being closed or slammed in one’s face: One of the dreamer’s parents will die. If two gates are closed, both parents will pass away. In case all gates are closed, this means that the dreamer’s parents are displeased with him. Conversely, if he enters it from any gate, the dreamer is blessed by his parents.
• Entering Paradise: (1) The dreamer will be happy and secure on earth and in the Hereafter. (2) Desires will be fulfilled after hardships, because the way to Paradise, it is believed, is fraught with dangers and evil things. (3) The dreamer is sociable and will mix with great and noble people. (4) The dreamer is observing religious tenets.
Baby crow Dream Explanation — (Fledgling; Nestling) A fledgling crow in a dream represents poverty, need, separation from one's parents and segregation from one's relatives or clan. If one is experiencing such adverse conditions in wakefulness, then seeing a fledgling crow in a dream means satisfaction of one's needs and reunion with his family. When the egg hatches and the baby crow comes out of it, the parents shy away from their fledgling and remain distant from the nest. Then Allah Almighty will provide the nestling crow with various types of flies to eat from. Once the baby crow's feathers grow, the parents will return to their nest and care for their baby until it commences to fly.
Mother Dream Explanation — (Educator; Eye-brow; Governess) Seeing one's mother in a dream has a deeper and a stronger meaning than seeing one's father. All the same in one's dream, seeing her means attaining one's goal. Man's dreams are most pleasing when he sees his parents, grand parents or a relative. If one is going through difficulties and sees his mother in a dream, it means that help will come his way from sources he does not anticipate. If in real life he is awaiting someone's return from a journey, that person could arrive shortly. If one is sick, it means that he will be cured from his illness.
Father Dream Explanation — (Eyebrow) Seeing one's father in a dream means attaining one's goal. One's dreams are most beneficial when he sees his parents, grand parents or a relative. Seeing one's father in a dream when in wakefulness one needs help means that help will come his way from sources he does not anticipate. If in real life he is awaiting someone's return from a journey, it means that such a person will soon arrive. If one is sick, it means that he will recover from his illness. If he sees that his father is given a dwelling with high fences, it means that he will continue his father's work and manage what he has left for him in this world. (Also see Governor)
Jihad Dream Explanation — Winning a sea battle in Jihad against a tyrant in a dream means restoring one's religious commitment, and it could represent a protective jealousy for one's wife, or winning a struggle in favor of one's parents. Victory in the battlefield during Jihad means profits in one's business. Returning from a holy war against an oppressor in a dream means that one may lose his religious commitment or disobey his parents, which is a major sin in Islam. (Also see Inner struggle)
The Sun Dream Explanation — It represents kingdom and at times, one of both parents.
Reciting Surah Ahqaal Dream Explanation — Its reader will become disobedient to his parents but will repent for his sin during the last stages of his life.
Displease Dream Explanation — (Displeasing one's parents in a dream. See Recalcitrant child; Slaughter)
Head Dream Explanation — The person’s head is the imam or Muslim spiritual leader, his chief, his capital, or his endeavours. It also symbolizes his parents and his children if they are alive. Moreover, it symbolizes the mind or the brain. Any disease in the head applies to the dreamer’s chief.
• The imam seeing his head bigger than usual: Abundance and more power.
• An ordinary person seeing his head bigger than usual: More dignity. The reverse is also true.
• The imam seeing himself with a ram head: He will be fair and just.
• The imam seeing himself with a dog head: He will be a tyrant and treat his subjects foolishly.
• A person whose parents or children are alive dreaming of having been beheaded: Bad omen.
• The same dream made by a person who is afraid or condemned to death: A good dream, because you only die once.
Clouds Enshrouding the Sun Dream Explanation — If the sun is seen covered or shrouded by clouds or any thing else, this is an omen that the observer of such a dream will either fall ill or he will become perturbed due to some calamity befalling estate or one of his parents.
Quarrelling or Disputing with the Sun Dream Explanation — Quarrelling and fighting with the sun suggests that the observer will enter into disputes regarding his domain (or properties) or he will enter into a dispute with one of his parents.
Arafa Dream Explanation — If one dreams of being on the Day of Arafa (part of the Muslim pilgrimage rites to commemorate the day on which God brought together Adam and Eve), one will (1) Resume his support to his parents and in-laws. (2) Make peace after a dispute. (3) See one’s enemy humiliated.
Solar Eclipse Dream Explanation — A Solar eclipse or any change or defect in the sun means similar changes will occur in the observer's domain or the region wherein he lives provided that there is some hint of this in the dream. If there is no such hint, it represents one of both parents
Aisha Dream Explanation — She was the daughter of the caliph Abu Bakr and second wife of the Holy Prophet. She died in A.D. 678.
• Seeing Aisha: Welfare and blessings.
• A woman dreaming of Aisha: Will be well seen, well known for her virtue, and lucky with her husband and parents.
Sai Dream Explanation — If the one who is walking between the two hills in the dream is a judge, it means that he will be just and equitable. If he is a husband, it means that he will be just with his wife, or true to his parents. If one is ill, it means that he will recover from his illness and return to earning his livelihood. (Also see Rituals of the pilgrimage)
Recalcitrant child Dream Explanation — (Accursed; Disobedient; Disrespectful; Rebellious; Undutiful) To see a recalcitrant child who stubbornly refuses to obey his parents in a dream means committing a major sin, such as associating partners to Allah Almighty, or committing a violent crime or a murder, etcetera. (Also see Disobedience)
Colitis Dream Explanation — Dreaming of contracting colitis (infection of the colon’s mucous membrane) if the dreamer is a man means he is niggardly with his parents and children in providing for their livelihood and will be punished for that. For a woman, it means: (1) Pregnancy. (2) Will have evil neighbours. (3) Some painful talk.