Ostrich Dream Explanation
— (Mail; Male ostrich) In a dream, a male ostrich
represents a servant, a Gypsy, a deaf person, a castrate, an eunuch, or announcing someone's death. An ostrich
in a dream also represents wealth and blessings. If one sees himself slaughtering a male ostrich
in a dream, it means homosexuality. Receiving a male ostrich
in a dream means that one will become a man of knowledge, a judge, or preside over a high ranking post in conjunction with one's qualifications.
Ostrich Dream Explanation
— Riding an ostrich
in a dream also means carrying a postal pouch, or becoming a courier. Riding an ostrich
in a dream also means living on unlawful money. Seeing an ostrich
living in one's house in a dream means longevity. Carrying an ostrich
in a dream means carrying one's sins. Finding an ostrich
egg in a dream means pursuing a woman to satisfy an erotic intention.
A Female Ostrich Dream Explanation
— It presents a Bedouin woman.
A Male of Ostrich Dream Explanation
— It presents a man who is a foreigner and unmarried.
Eunuch Dream Explanation
— (See Ostrich)
Letter carrier Dream Explanation
— (See Mailman; Minaret; Ostrich)
Mailman Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a mailman represents the caller to Allah, a preacher, a news carrier, an emissary, a letter carrier or a courier. (Also see Dromedary rider; Mail; Ostrich)
Mail Dream Explanation
— Mail in a dream means activities or travels. Mail in a dream also means being led by one's evil actions and sins into the road of destruction or consequent death. (Also see Mailman; Ostrich)
Egg Dream Explanation
— For medical doctors, gifted persons, and poultry farmers, eggs mean welfare. For the rest, few eggs mean benefits; many eggs means deep worries. Big eggs refer to boys and small ones to girls. For bachelors, eggs often symbolize marriage. For married people, eggs are the forerunners of childbirth. Eggs also represent hidden things.
• Eggs in a container: Slave or maiden girls, in view of the Quranic expression “[Pure] as they were hidden eggs [of the ostrich].” (“Al-Saffat” [Those Who Set the Ranks], verse 49.)
• The dreamer’s hen having laid an egg: Will be blessed with a male child.
• Cooked eggs without shells: Blessed gifts and benefits.
• Eating raw eggs: (1) Will accept dirty money. (2) Will be plagued by many worries. (3) Will commit a sin.
Voice Dream Explanation
— The barking of a jackal in a dream means a mission of good intent, a forthcoming evil, women's cries for help, or the cry of people who abandoned all hope . The sound of a pig in a dream means taking advantage of a stupid enemy and stripping him of his money. The sound of an ostrich
in a dream means hiring a trustworthy and a courageous servant, or bringing a new employee into one's business. Most dream interpreters dislike to interpret the meaning of the sound of peacocks or chicken and note that they mostly mean sorrow and distress, while others interpret the cawing of crows to mean separation or announcing someone's death. However, in dream, any ugly or coarse sound represents sorrow and distress while any pleasant sound in a dream represents happiness and joy. (Also see Invisible caller)
Bird Dream Explanation
— • An unknown bird standing on one’s head, shoulder, or neck or knees: A reference to the action or deeds of the dreamer. If the bird was white, such action is candid. The reverse is also true.
• An unknown bird standing on a pregnant woman’s head, shoulders, or knees: She will give birth to a child of the same gender as the bird. If the latter had stayed, the child would live and remain close to her. If it had flown away, it would mean the contrary.
• Owning or catching a flock of birds: Money and power, especially if the dreamer was looking after them, feeding them, and talking to them.
• Birds hovering over the dreamer’s head: Will become a leader.
• Birds flying in one’s house: Angels will visit the house. (Also see Bat, Bustard, Carrion, Cock, Crow, Dove, Duck, Eagle, Falcon, Francolin, Goose, Griffin, Hawk, Hen, Kite, Ostrich
, Owl, Parrot, Partridge, Pigeon, Quail, Raven, Roller, Sand Grouse, Sandpiper, Sparrow, Starling, Stork, Swallow, Vulture, and Warbler.)
| || |