| |Multiple spouses Dream Explanation
— (See Polygamy)
Opening Dream Explanation
— (See Window)
Opening a Closed or Locked Door Dream Explanation
— If the house whose door is being opened is known to him it means he will marry. If not, it means his Dua's will be granted.
Key Dream Explanation
— • Holding many keys: Will wield a considerable influence.
• Holding a wooden key: The dreamer should be careful not to entrust his money to anybody, as wood symbolizes hypocrisy.
• An iron key: A powerful and dangerous man.
• Holding a key without dents: The dreamer will be unfair to an orphan.
a door or a lock: Will triumph over enemies, probably with the help of a strong man.
a door or a lock without using any key: The dreamer will obtain what he aims for, thanks to his prayers and good deeds or to his parents prayers for him.
• Keys being thrown to a woman: Will get married.
House Dream Explanation
— • Carrying a house: Will sustain a woman.
• Reclining on a house: A woman will cater to the dreamer’s livelihood.
• Entering a house and the doors
getting locked behind: Will refrain from disobeying God in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And she, in whose house he was, asked of him an evil act. She bolted the doors
and said: Come! He said: I seek refuge in Allah!…” (“Yusuf’ [Joseph], verse 23.)
• Getting out of a narrow house: Worries will be left behind. A house without a roof wherefrom the dreamer could see the sun rising or the moon: A woman will get married therein.
• Seeing a tunnel under the house: A cunning man, especially if the tunnel was made of concrete or clay, in which case it would mean that the man’s wickedness is in the religious field.
Sky Dream Explanation
— • Falling from the sky: The dreamer will become an atheist. The sky opening
to give way to an old man: A reference to the perseverance of the local people who will reap the fruit of their activities.
• The sky opening
and a young man coming out of it: An enemy who will harm the people of the area or sow the seeds of dissension.
• Sheep coming from the sky: A booty (for etymological reasons, the two words in Arabic being ghanam and ghanima, respectively).
• A lion emerging from the sky: The people will be plagued with a wicked tyrant.
• Stealing the sky and hiding it in ajar: The dreamer will steal a mus haf, or Holy Quran book, and give it to his wife.
• Circling in the sky, then coming down: The dreamer will learn astronomy and occult sciences and make a name for himself.
Cities, Towns and Village Dream Explanation
— Cities, towns and Villages imply that the observer of such a dream will encounter unchaste women if such places are not of multiple
colours. And if they are black and white then it suggests day and night – i.e., alternating of day and night and the passing of time.
Polygamy Dream Explanation
— (Multiple spouses; Plural marriage; Second wife) Having a second wife along with the first in one household in a dream means sickness, losses, harm, blindness, bad deeds, exposing one's private life, divulging one's secrets, distress, dismay and sorrow.
Silver Dream Explanation
— • Hoarding silver: Will go to Hell. “… they who hoard up gold and silver if not in the way of Allah, unto them give tidings (O Prophet Muhammad) of a painful doom, on the day when it will [all] be heated in the fire of Hell, and their foreheads and their flanks and their backs will be branded therewith (and it will be said unto them): Here is that which ye hoarded for yourselves. Now taste of what ye used to hoard.” (“Al-Baraah” or “Al-Taubah,” verses 34–35.)
• Silver roofs, houses, stairs, doors
, or couches: A reference to atheism in view of verses 33 to 35 of “Surat Al-Zukhruf” (Ornaments) in the Holy Quran: “And were it not that mankind would have become one community (of disbelievers), We might well have appointed, for those who disbelieve in the Beneficent, roofs of silver for their houses and stairs (of silver) whereby to mount, and for their houses doors (of silver) and couches of silver whereon to recline, and ornaments of gold. Yet all that would have been but a provision of the life of the world. And the Hereafter with your Lord would have been for those who keep away from evil.”
• Melting silver: Will be angry with one’s wife and people will speak ill of the dreamer.
Breast Feeding Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself breast feeding or being breast fed, he will soon be imprisoned and the prison doors
will be closed on him for a long time.
Testicles Dream Explanation
— (Male reproductive glands) In a dream, testicles represent the elements of husband and wife, one's two children, trade, business, doors
, doormen, money pouch, or the female members of one's family, including sisters, daughters, mother or aunts. Whatever affects one's testis in a dream may manifest in events affecting any of the above.
Golf bag Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a golf bag represents the keeper of one's secrets, or it could represent one's mistress. If any of its contents are exposed, or if they peak from its opening
end in the dream, it means divulging one's secrets. A gulf bag in a dream also represents the carrier who turns against his employer or betrays him.
Lance Dream Explanation
— If one is challenged by someone holding a lance against him in a dream, it means that someone will hurt him with his words, or slander his family. Owning an extra lance in a dream means having a brother or a friend who will stand for one's defence when needed. A long spear means injustice, or it could mean good health. If one bleeds from a wound caused by a lance in a dream, it means that he will be compensated for pain and suffering, or that he will return home from a long journey. Multiple
wounds from a lance in a dream mean financial compensation, though the source of money is loathsome. Fighting one's enemies with a lance means earning dirty money. A person holding a lance in a dream also represents a teacher, an educator, or someone who helps his brothers and friends. (Also see Javelin)
Imprisonment Dream Explanation
— • Being confined to house arrest in an isolated place, an unknown house: Will die, that place being a tomb.
• Being held in a house amid other houses and known to the dreamer, with the doors
locked, but without its being defined as a jail: Welfare. If he is tortured in that house, that means more welfare and greener pastures.
• A woman dreaming of being imprisoned by a powerful person, like a sultan: Will marry a great man.
Masjid Dream Explanation
— A known mosque in a dream also could represent the renowned scholars who live in that place, or the ruler of that country, or any of his ministers. If one enters a mosque and immediately after crossing the entrance gate, he prostrates himself to Allah Almighty in the dream, it means that he will be given the opportunity to repent for his sins. If one comes to a Masjid and finds its doors
locked, then if someone opens the door to him in a dream, it means that he will help someone in paying his debt, then extol his good virtues in public.
Navel Dream Explanation
— (Umbilicus) In a dream, one's navel represents his mother, his father, or it could mean his earnings, wife, servant or a coffer. If one's navel looks abnormal in a dream, it means that something bad may happen to his family. This also may affect any of the above members of his family or property. If a sick person sees his navel swollen in a dream, it means his death. To open one's navel by hand in a dream means opening
one's coffer to get some spending money.
Lamenting Dream Explanation
— (Mourning; Wailing; Yowling) Lamenting and desiring something in a dream connotes evil. Lamentation in a dream also represents a preacher or it could represent a putrid odor that comes from opening
the door of a filthy lavatory. Lamentation in a dream also represents dogs yowling, drum beating, the ringing sound of cymbals, or it could mean a wedding. Sitting in a place where people are lamenting and mourning their dead in a dream means that an ominous evil may take place in that locality, or perhaps it could mean separation between families and friends.
Yusuf Dream Explanation
— • Seeing Yusuf’s shirt: (1) No more worries or sorrow and recovery from ailments. (2) If the shirt is stained with blood, it means separation and imprisonment. (3) If the shirt is torn, it means an accusation.
• A woman dreaming of Yusuf: Her welfare will go, doors
will be slammed in her face, and she will turn blind, but she will be full of love for able people. If the dreamer is already in trouble, the reverse will happen: If single, she will get married; if poor, she will become prosperous; and she will be lucky in this life and in the Hereafter.
• Someone wishing to marry or have sex with a woman or to buy a pretty slave girl seeing Yusuf: Will succeed.
Window Dream Explanation
— (Attic window; Aperture; Opening; Peephole) In a dream, a large window represents a woman of good character and conduct, while a tight window means the opposite. If a man sees himself sitting inside a window in a dream, it means that he will divorce his wife in public. If one sees himself sitting at a distance from the window in a dream, it means that he will secretly divorce his wife. In a dream, the windows of a house also represent an outsider who is aware of the inner secrets of such a house.
Eye Dream Explanation
— • A person in a foreign land dreaming that he is completely blind: He will stay abroad till he dies.
• Seeing one’s eyes made of iron: The dreamer will be in deep trouble and the center of a scandal.
one’s eyes to see a certain person: That person will look into the dreamer’s plea and help him.
• Staring angrily at someone: The dreamer will have spite for that person.
• Hearing with one’s eyes and seeing with one’s ears: The dreamer is inciting his family and daughter to commit sins.
• Seeing the eye of a man or an animal in one’s palm: The dreamer will get plenty of money.
• Looking at an eye and liking it: The dreamer will do something harmful to his religion.
• The heart having an eye or eyes: Religious devotion inasmuch as they were bright.
• Squinting: The dreamer is eyeing women with lust.
| || |