| |Trader Dream Explanation
— A garment trader in a dream represents a person who loves
the world and who is proud about his personal success in it. A milk merchant represents a knowledge seeker. A cattle trader represents an affectatious person who loves
to show off. A sheep merchant in a dream may represent a good man who is intuitive and who spends his money on the path of seeking knowledge or to propagate the same.
One who Mends patches Dream Explanation
— A man who loves
A Turtle Dove Dream Explanation
— A charming lady who loves
pleasure and who has a passion for fun and merry-making.
Dyer Dream Explanation
— One who is deceitful, pretentious and a compulsive liar. He loves
to show off and be boastful. He makes false allegations against people.
Reciting Surah Muminoon Dream Explanation
— Reading it is an indication that he loves
offering long prayers and displaying his submission to Allah during the nights. But there is fear that he will be afflicted with some serious illness.
Malik Dream Explanation
— (The archangel Malik; The guardian of hell-fire) Seeing the archangel Malik in a dream means standing before a policeman or a police commissioner for questioning. If he smiles in the dream, it means that one will be saved from imprisonment. If a sick person sees such a dream, it means that he may die shortly. If one becomes the archangel Malik, or eats something sweet from his hand in a dream, it denotes that one is a true follower on the path of Allah Almighty and His Prophet, upon whom be peace. It also means that one loves
his brethren on the path. It also means that one will be honored, gain power, abstain from sin or from any act of disobeying Allah's commands, and he will become free from hypocrisy and heedlessness. It also could mean that one is guided and that he loves
Allah's religion. Eating something that is given by Malik in a dream also means abstinence and repentance from sin, or it could mean submitting to guidance after having gone astray. If one sees the archangel Malik walking toward him in a dream, it means peace and safety from hell-fire. It also means salvation and restoration of one's faith. However, if he sees the archangel Malik walking away from him and showing displeasure in the dream, it means that one will commit an act that will deliver him into the blaze of hell-fire. (Also see Hell-fire)
Oak Dream Explanation
— Oak in a dream represents a difficult person who loves
to hoard money, or it could represent a great sheikh, or a rich person. (Also see Oak tree; Tree)
Murmur Dream Explanation
— (Grumble; Rumble) Murmuring or grumbling in a dream denotes the impeachment of the governor, recovering from an illness, a journey for someone who loves
to travel, losses for arguing people, or perhaps it could mean marriage and celebrations. To murmur in a dream also means to follow innovations and to lock one's destiny on the path of error.
Brass founder Dream Explanation
— (Foundry) In a dream, a brass founder represents someone who loves
money and the possessions of this world. If one sees brass being shaped over an anvil in a dream, it means a fight. If one who is intending to be married sees brass in his dream, it means that his intended wife will be pertly, though insolent in speech.
Hate Dream Explanation
— Hate and abhorrence are the cause of divisiveness and enmity between people, and people need one another in order for them to reach their common goal. If one sees himself suffering from despise, or if he hates someone in a dream, it means a bad omen for everyone involved. To hate someone who loves
you in a dream means having perfidy, jealousy and rancor. Hatred in a dream also may connote wanting to do what is right and abstaining from what is wrong. (Also see Grudge)
Digging a grave Dream Explanation
— In a dream, digging a grave means getting married. Digging a grave and talking with the deceased person about one's needs in a dream means solving one's problem. A grave digger in a dream also represents a pander, a procurer, or he could be someone who loves
the world, or a treasure hunter. (Also see Grave)
Duel Dream Explanation
— • Saber rattling: The dreamer will be at loggerheads and break with and, fight someone, as the crossing of swords marks the beginning of a fight. The swords also allude to warriors.
• Being engaged in a duel: Will marry a rebellious woman.
• The adversary using a saber in a duel: The dreamer will marry a rich and deceitful woman, but who loves
poor people—rich because the armour covers part of the body, deceitful because the saber is not straight, and affectionate to the poor because the saber, of course, does not hide the entire body, says Ibn Siren.
Painter Dream Explanation
— (Artist; Illustrator) In a dream, a painter represents knowledge, architecture, wisdom, writing poems, writing love songs or telling lies. A painter in a dream also represents someone who conceals his acts, or hides his true face. He also could represent alcoholism, falling in love, marriage, or having children. Some of the painter's works are beneficial while others are harmful. All depending on the quality of his work, its objectives, balance, resemblance to the object painted and authenticity. The characteristics of such a person in the dream may be that of a hypocrite in wakefulness, or an ostentatious person, a toadying person, a hypocrite, a panegyrist, or a lauding person, though he mostly looks as a good, sincere and a hard working person. The value of his paintings varies depending on the subject treated. A painter in a dream also represents a person who loves
flattery, self-adulation, an eloquently speaking person, a liar, one who fails his promises, or he could represent strength and authority. (Also see Architect; Artist; Paintings; Weaver)
Fox Dream Explanation
— The fox is a crafty person, a crook, one who dodges on the spiritual and material planes. It could also be an astrologer or a doctor.
• Seeing a fox: Will feel depressed, be humiliated, or lose part of one’s fortune.
• Dodging a fox: The dreamer is a liar or a poet.
• A fox dodging the dreamer: An adversary or a competitor is doing so.
• Fighting or quarrelling with a fox: The same will happen with a relative.
• Calling a fox: Pain from wife or husband.
• Touching a fox: Will be scared to death by a jinn.
• A fox calling the dreamer: Will be terrified.
• Playing with a fox: Will be blessed with a woman who loves
you as much as you love her.
• Catching a fox: (1) The dreamer will obtain the favours of a woman without there being any great love for her. (2) Will triumph over an adversary or a competitor.
• Eating fox meat: Will fall ill and recover very quickly.
• Drinking fox milk: (1) Will recover from a disease. (2) A worrisome matter will be over.
• Seeing herds of foxes: Magic and ruse will be widespread in the area.
• Rewarding a fox with extreme generosity: (1) The dreamer is rewarding people who do not deserve it. (2) The dreamer enjoys lying.
Salesman Dream Explanation
— If one sees himself in a dream invoking false oath, or making false claims to market his merchandise, it means that he will turn into that state to live in falsehood and oppose his own conscious. This includes prejudice, belittling the value of things, underweighting the selling measures, or accumulating interest from usury. A wheat salesman in a dream denotes someone who loves
the world and does not think about his life in the hereafter. If one sees himself receiving money for his merchandise, or if he discards his profits from the sale in his dream, such an act maybe rewarding. Selling yarn in a dream means travel. Selling salt in a dream means earning extra money. Selling expensive fashion clothing and declining from taking money in a dream represents a trustworthy person who will attain a high ranking position. A fruit salesman in a dream represents a hard-working man who gives priority to his religious life over that of the world. An aromatic herbs salesperson in a dream represents a soft hearted man who cries easily, or a Quran reader who recites its verses in an emotional way that affects his listeners. Birds salesman in a dream represents a pimp, while a lead salesman in a dream represents someone with meagre goals.
Love Dream Explanation
— (Beloved; Enamored; Honey; Hostage; Lover; Platonic love) Love in a dream means trials and temptations. If one does something he loves
in a dream, it means that he will engage in an act that has no limitations. If a man says to woman; " I love you, " in a dream, it means that he truly hates her. If one sees himself indulging and satisfying every desire he has and without feeling any restrictions in the dream, it means that he will stray from Allah's path and lives a corrupt life. Love in a dream also means distress, worries and sorrow. Love in a dream also represents one's ability to express something. Otherwise, it could mean that he keeps to himself. Love in a dream also means trials and fame that incurs people's compassion for the person in love. Love in a dream also means poverty, sickness and death. In fact, death in a dream also could mean love, or living distant from one's beloved or life after death. To burn in the fire in a dream also means love. To enter paradise in a dream also means love and to enter hell-fire in a dream means separation from one's beloved. Yearning for one's beloved in a dream means heedlessness, and love in a dream also indicates corruption in one's religious life, or loss of money. To love someone in Allah in a dream, means mercy between people. Otherwise, to love one another for personal interests in a dream means a partnership that will end in betrayal or it could mean a marriage without family consent. Pretending to be in love in one's dream means straying from Allah's path. If a knowledgeable person or a scholar pretends to be enamored in a dream, it means that he will deceive people with his ornate presentations and contradict their standards. (Also see Enamored; Honey; Lick; Pretending)
Christian Dream Explanation
— (Also see Archbishop, Monk, Prelate, and Priest.) The word Nosrani used in the ancient Arab texts (plural, Nasara) is quite vague, as it could mean Nazarene, someone from Nazareth—a Christian—or Nazerite, a dissident Jew. But it generally means Christian, whose exact translation should be Messihi from Messiah.
• Seeing a Nosrani: The dreamer will triumph over his rival in an outstanding dispute, because Nosrani comes from the Arabic Nosra, meaning “triumph” or “victory.”
• Seeing a Nosrani while locked in battle: Will win.
• Being or becoming a Christian: (1) For a pious person: Will inherit one’s uncle or aunt (the mother’s brother or sister). (2) For a debauchee: Dissatisfaction with God’s bounty and sacrilege by insulting or speaking ill of God. (3) In case the dreamer refuses to eat from the food presented to him: He is dissatisfied with his lot and has committed many sins.
• Seeing an old
Christian: A harmless enemy.
• Being a Nosrani: Perdition, heresy, and rejection of Islam.
• A Nosrani becoming a Muslim: (1) Will quickly embrace Islam. (2) Will soon pass away.
• A Nosrani changing faith: He is not a good Christian.
• Standing up and sitting down with the Nasara: The dreamer is extremely sympathetic to them and loves
• A Nosrani committing a sacrilege toward Islam, like climbing the minaret of a mosque or standing at the mosque’s rostrum, et cetera: (1) A tragedy. (2) An atheist ruler will take over the reins of power. (3) The people of that area despise Islam.
• A Nosrani entering the Haram (the Holy Mosque in Mecca (Makkah) or Madinah): Will embrace Islam and be safe from whatever he is scared of.
Izrail Dream Explanation
— (The angle of death; Bone-breaker; Death; Longevity) The archangel of death. Seeing him in a dream means martyrdom if one is inspired by it. If one sees the archangel Izrail angry with him in a dream, it means that one will die unrepented. If one sees Izrail standing above him, or battling him in a dream, it means that he will recover from a severe illness. Seeing the archangel Izrail in a dream also means longevity, or going through unavoidable circumstances, or experiencing extreme fear. If one sees himself being Izrail in a dream, it means rising in status to govern and to oppress others, or he might become an executioner, or perhaps that some major events may take place at his hand. Kissing Izrail in a dream means receiving an inheritance. Seeing Izrail in a dream also means separations, death of sick people, losses, destruction, fire, bad news, forfeiture of properties, stagnation of the economy, losing one's source of livelihood, imprisonment, breach of promise, forgetting one's knowledge, neglecting one's prayers, obstruction of charities, hindrance of alms distribution, negating the rights of others, retreating to one's privacy, rising prices, bad crop, a tyrant ruler, glass blowing, or bankruptcy. As for one who loves
to meet his Lord, seeing the archangel Izrail in a dream means attainment of one's goal, fulfillment of a promise, freedom from prison, good news and glad tidings. If an unknown or a common person approaches someone in the street and whispers something in his ear in confidence, the commoner here represents the angel of death. It is said that each human being will see the archangel Izrail three times during his lifetime, and it is the third time that Izrail, upon whom be peace, will ~
Gray hair Dream Explanation
— For young people, gray hair in a dream means dignity and it could mean longevity, weakness or poverty. If gray hair grows in one's beard and head in the dream, it means poverty. Seeing half gray hair mixed with one's beard in a dream means strength, dignity and honor. If one's wife is pregnant, and if he sees his hair turned gray in the dream, it means that she will beget a son. If one sees himself plucking out gray hair from his beard in a dream, it means that he respects the elderly people and honor religious scholars. If a woman sees her hair turned gray in a dream, it means the arrival of guests, or it could mean that her husband is having a mistress. If a rich person sees his body covered with gray hair in a dream, it means major business losses, while for a poor person it means debts that he cannot repay. The gray hair of an unknown woman represents a drying crop. If a soldier sees his hair gray in a dream, it means his weakness or defeat in the battlefield. If a sick person sees his hair gray in a dream, it means his death and shrouding. If a person is afraid of something then sees his hair gray in a dream, it means appeasement of his fears, or amnesty given by a ruler or a judge deciding in his favor. It is also said that woman's gray hair in a dream means that she will be insulted by her in-laws, or it could mean divorce. If one's gray hair increase, but still include some black hair in the dream, it means dignity and reverence. If no black hair remains, then it means a rebuke or a reprimand one will hear from his superior. If one's black beard turns gray in a dream, it means that he may fail in his religious life, or lose his wealth. If one discovers two or three gray hairs in his black beard in a dream, it means that he will beget a son or that someone he loves
will return from a long journey. If the hair of one's chest turns gray in a dream, it means that his food will become spoiled. Seeing one's beard brilliantly gray and beautiful in a dream means honor and fame throughout the lands. To pluck a gray hair in a dream also means disrespect for the elderly. Gray hair in a dream also means poverty, debts, pain, distance from others, being harsh with others, or imprisonment. (Also see Dye; Elderly person)
Hair Dream Explanation
— The hair symbolizes money, long life, prestige, and religion. But the dream has different interpretations depending on who has made it. Shaving one’s head is a good dream for someone who usually does it. The reverse is also true. For a warrior it means that he will fall in action and become a war martyr.
• A fighter seeing his own hair: Prosperity, protection, and awe.
• A rich person seeing his hair: His own wealth.
• A poor person seeing his hair: His sins. The better and the more beautiful the hair, the more dignity and pride are enhanced.
• Dreaming that one’s hair has become curly: Will rise in life and become prosperous.
• Dreaming that one’s curly hair has become soft and limp: Will be lost and things will take a turn for the worse.
• Seeing one’s hair soft and limp but sprinkled: The money of the dreamer’s chief will be squandered. If the hair is not sprinkled, the boss s money will increase.
• Seeing oneself with long hair and being happy with it: Good dream, especially for women who use other women’s hair to adorn themselves (wigs made of human hair).
• Ibn Siren resented dreams whereby young people saw their hair graying or turning white, which, for him, meant poverty and worries, especially if the hair was long. Such a dream by a poor person meant that debts would add to misery or that he would go behind bars.
• Removing one’s white hair, one by one: The dreamer is doing things contrary to the Tradition of the Holy Prophet and has no respect for the elderly.
• A young man seeing some white hairs on his head: An absent one will come back.
• Seeing one’s hair having turned white: Will have a child.
• A woman dreaming that all her hair has turned white: (1) Her husband is corrupt. (2) Her husband will make her jealous by having an affair with another lady or a maid. (3) She will bring trouble and sorrow to her man.
• A woman seeing her hair black: (1) Her husband loves
her. (2) Her husband is straight and righteous.
• A woman dreaming of uncovering her hair: Her husband will be absent. If the hair remained uncovered, the husband will not come back to her. If she is not married, the dream means that she will never get married.
• A woman dreaming that her hair is very thick and that people are gazing at it: She will have a scandal.
• A married man seeing a lock of hair: Will have a blessed son.
• A bachelor dreaming of locks of hair: A maiden, a slave, or a maid for each lock of hair.
• A woman dreaming of a lock of hair: Will have a son who will one day become a leader. The lock of hair also symbolizes a fertile year.
• A man dreaming that the hair on his forefront has been dispersed: Will suffer temporary humiliation.
• A white-haired man dreaming that his hair was sprinkled: Will have an ordeal. In case the hair on the right side was dispersed, he would suffer at the hands of male relatives. The left side refers to the female kind. If he has no relatives, he will harm himself.
• Shaving one’s hed or cutting one’s hair short: A good dream for ordinary or poor men, meaning victory, the settlement of debts, and relief, especially if it had been done to perform a pilgrimage. However, such a dream made by a leader would mean the reverse. If he had shaved his head in any other season than that of the pilgrimage, it means that he will be deposed in a scandal and become poor. Likewise, the same dream for a rich man would mean that his wealth will decrease.
• Dreaming that the head was shaved without remembering having shaved it: Will triumph over enemies and become strong.
• A woman dreaming that her hair was shaved: Will be abandoned by her husband or die.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has shaved her head or shortened her hair at the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine, in Mecca (Makkah)): She will settle her debts, and her wishes will be fulfilled. If her husband had done so elsewhere than in Mecca (Makkah), he will hold her captive in her house, as if he had cut the wings of a bird. It could also mean that he would slander her.
• A woman dreaming that a man other than her husband has cut her hair: That man is inviting her husband to have a relationship with another woman to exact revenge from her, and she will have an argument with that enemy.
• Seeing a woman’s tress or plaits of hair cut: She will never have a child.
• Cutting one’s own hair without help: Will pay back debts. The beautiful fringe symbolizes money and prosperity. A man dreaming of a beautiful fringe will marry a woman as beautiful as the fringe.
| || |