Ghost Dream Explanation — (Phantom; Spook) A ghost in a dream represents money earned from a friendly person. If a pregnant woman sees a ghost in her dream, it means that she will give birth to a son. (Also see Mirage)
Giving up the ghost Dream Explanation — (Death) In a dream, the return of one's soul back to its Lord means remitting of a trust back to its rightful owner, the recovery of a sick person from his illness, the release of a prisoner from jail, or perhaps it could represent a reunion of people who love one another. (Also see Death)
Anger Dream Explanation — Anger and indignation symbolize jail.
• Leaving one’s house angry: Will go behind bars.
• Being angry because of some worldly matter: The dreamer is not heeding God and His religion.
• Being angry for God: Will become powerful and influential.
Anger Dream Explanation — (Fury; Indignation; Rage) Leaving one's home angry in a dream means entering a prison. If one gets angry for material gains in a dream, it means that he has disdain and contempt toward Allah's religion. However, should he get angry in his dream to defend Allah's rights, then it means gaining strength and power.
Betrothal Dream Explanation — (Betrothal here is in the sense of engagement.)
• Getting betrothed to a lady: The dreamer is striving in life and will succeed as much as he was accepted by the lady and/or her parents.
• Getting betrothed to an already married woman: The dreamer will not get what he is aiming for.
• Getting betrothed to a woman who desires you: Life is smiling on you.
• Asking for a very beautiful lady’s hand in marriage and being accepted: Wishes will be fulfilled, good augury, and joy.
Spook Dream Explanation — (See Ghost; Mirage)
Whistling Dream Explanation — In a dream, whistling represents pagan customs. If one hears a whistle or produces one in a dream, it may indicate an illness, or it could represent a vacant house or a ghost town.
Incident - Embracing the moon Dream Explanation — A man once came to Hazrat Imaam Jafar (RA) and said.”I saw myself as if I were embracing the moon”. The Imaan asked:. “Are you a bachelor?” He answered in the affirmative. The Imaam said: “You shall marry the most beautiful lady of her time”. Thereafter, the person was not seen for a very long time. Then Suddenly he appeared one day and said to the Imaam. “My master! I have married the most beautiful lady of Madeenah. But last night I saw a dream as if I were carrying the moon”. The Imaam interpreted this dream saying: “She Shall bear you the most beautiful boy of his time”.
Phantom Dream Explanation — (Ghost) A phantom in a dream represents money one will earn from a friendly person. If a pregnant woman sees a phantom in her dream, it means that she will beget a son. (Also see Mirage)
Return of one's soul back to its Lord Dream Explanation — (Death; Give up the ghost; To die) In a dream, the return of one's soul back to its Lord means remitting a trust to its rightful owner, the recovery of a sick person from his illness, the release of a prisoner from jail, or perhaps it could represent the reunion of beloveds.
Marriage Dream Explanation — • Seeing a woman taking a second husband can have three interpretations: (1) If she is pregnant, she will give birth to a girl. (2) The lady is trying to get her daughter married. (3) Dispute over marriage between the lady and her husband.
• Marriage contract involving an unidentified woman: Death, if the bride-groom is ill. Otherwise, it means that the dreamer will sign a contract that will bring him power or will testify against a dead person. Because women symbolize power, penetration is tantamount to killing and the penis is likened to a dagger or a spear stab that causes bloodshed.
• The dreamer marrying another’s wife and taking her to him: Loss of dignity and livelihood.
Clapping hands Dream Explanation — In a dream, clapping hands represents pagan customs. If one hears hands clapping, or if he claps his hands in a dream, it may indicate an illness or it could represent a vacant house or a ghost town.
Ewe Dream Explanation — It symbolises a noble, chaste and fortunate lady.
Mirage Dream Explanation — A mirage in a dream also may denote false hopes, or unattainable goals. If one is summoned by the court to testify in a case, and if he sees a mirage in his dream, it also means that he will give a false statement. A mirage in a dream also represents a story that has no basis, or deception and lies that are reported as if they were true. (Also see Ghost)
A Turtle Dove Dream Explanation — A charming lady who loves pleasure and who has a passion for fun and merry-making.
The Broken Point of a Sword Dream Explanation — A perbond mother, paternal grandmother, maternal aunt or some lady equal in status to any of these will die.
Ruby Dream Explanation — • Wearing a green ruby ring: Wife will give birth to a bright, pious, and knowledgeable boy.
• Receiving a ruby: The dreamer will marry a pretty lady.
• A bachelor wishing to get married dreaming of taking or receiving a ruby: He will marry a beautiful and pious woman in view of the Quranic verses: “In them will be (maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or jinn before them has touched; then which of them favours of your Lord will ye deny?—Like unto rubies and coral.” (“Al-Rahman” [God, the Most Gracious], verses 56–58.)
• Getting from the sea or riverbed heaps of rubies: Plenty of rubies: (1) A reference to money. (2) An additional province for the ruler. (3) More learning for the scholar. (4) Business for the trader.
• Wearing a garland of ruby and coral: The dreamer will derive dignity and power from a beautiful lady.
Fall Dream Explanation — (Also see God.) Dreaming of falling from a mountain or a wall means God is angry with the dreamer.
Seeing a Deceased person as Unhappy Dream Explanation — Seeing a dead person as disheveled with dust on his body or donning old, torn and tattered clothes or as angry means that he is not in a peaceful condition in the hereafter. To see him as ill means he is burdened with sins.
A Dislodged Door or Doorframe Dream Explanation — If the door or doorframe of one's house is seen dislodged, it means the lady who owns the house or the landlady will die.