| |Jewellry Worn by Women Dream Explanation
— if they are made from gold or silver they symbolise a pleasant life and embellishment for the women
, But if they are one or two ankle-rings or bracelets then they represent her husband, brother or father. The same is the interpretation of a crown although according to some, it presents a king or ruler.
Nude Dream Explanation
— (See Naked)
Jewellry Dream Explanation
— If its quantity is known it symbolises women
, children and servants. If it is so much that its quantity is not known it symbolises the Holy Quran, religious knowledge, tasbeeh and thikr of Allah Taala.
Jewellry Dream Explanation
— jewelry normally worn by men symbolises beauty and adornment. The more beautiful such jewelry the greater the beauty and adornment.
Women Dream Explanation
— In a dream, women
represent the world, its glitters and pleasures. If one sees women
coming toward him in a dream, it means his success in the world. If they walk away from him in the dream, it means his poverty in the world. Sitting content in the company of women
in a dream means lack of work. (Also see Woman)
Women Dream Explanation
— The sight of a woman, in general, is a good augury, especially if she is sprightly, adorned, and complacent, with a smiling face. And the best woman to be seen in a dream is the unknown, young, virtuous, and very dark-skinned Arab woman, according to Ibn Siren. An unknown old and ugly or imperfect woman symbolizes life on earth, which is the essence of temptation and intrigue. Such a life appeared to the Holy Prophet in the shape of a woman when he ascended beyong heaven, one night, to meet Allah. Hence the belief that women
are temptation and intrigue. Similarly, worldly life was seen by many people in their dreams as an old, imperfect woman. It follows that a poor man dreaming that such a woman is considering his situation should expect luck to smile on him again. Flowers in his garden will blossom, his dead fields will start greening again, and he will become self-sufficient. If ill, he shall recover. If forgetful of life after death, he shall come back to his senses. The same dream applied to the public means that the people will reap harvest during the year in which they had lost hope or in the year that immediately follows it. It could also mean that a spreading and vicious war will come to an end and that normalcy will be restored.
• An unveiled and adorned old woman: A sign that success will be quick.
• A grim-faced old woman: Prestige will go.
• An ugly old woman: Things will turn upside-down to the dreamer’s detriment.
• A naked old woman: Scandal.
• A veiled old woman: Regret.
• An old woman entering the dreamer’s house: Luck and success in life.
• An old woman leaving the dreamer’s house: Will lose everything on earth.
• An old Muslim woman: An honest life.
• An old non-Muslim woman: A life full of sins.
• An old woman complying with the dreamer’s desires: Objectives will be fulfilled insomuch as she was complacent.
• An old woman disobeying the dreamer’s orders despite his pleas and insistence: Hurdles. The dream is more likely to come true if the old woman was an unidentified one. However, Sheikh Abdul Ghani Al-Nabulsi has a completely different concept of dreams involving old women
, a concept the author of this book finds more rational, since the Arabic word for old woman is ajouz from ajz, which means “incapacity” or “inability.” It follows that an old woman represents: (1) Incapacity, especially if she appears sick. (2) Declining fortune. (3) Sorrow. (4) The Hereafter, since senility is the reverse of liveliness. (5) Wine, since in Arabic the word khamr, or wine, could refer to an old woman.60 (6) A cow, since again in Arabic, an old woman is sometimes referred to as a cow. (7) Wickedness and deceit. (8) Gossip. (9) Fertility after despair. (10) Sterile land.
• A thirsty old woman: Drought.
• A weak old woman: A year of drought. The reverse is also true.
• A rejuvenated old woman: The end of drought.
• An old woman entering a patient’s room: Possible death.
• An old woman coming to a pregnant lady: Good augury, because old women
traditionally look after children and mothers after delivery.
• A man handling some important matter dreaming that he was in the company of or having sex with an old woman: Will fail and objectives will not be fulfilled.
• A veiled old woman with only the eyes visible: Hardships and regret.
• An ugly old woman: Intrigue and war.
• An old atheist woman: Illicit gains.
• An armed old woman: Lawful gains and joy.
• A woman dreaming that she had become old: Prestige, respect, and virtue.
• An unknown old woman: A dry year.
• People marvelling at an old woman descending from heaven: The year of the dreamer’s gains.
• An old woman having ceased to have sex dreaming that her vigour and sexual passion are back and that she is having legitimate intercourse: Will be more successful in both religious and worldly matters. In the event of forbidden sex she will be more successful only in earthly matters.
• A smiling and enthusiastic young woman flirting with the dreamer or allowing him to dominate or command her: Marriage or recovery from a stomach or any other disease.
• An unknown young, beautiful, neat, pious, and almost ascetic woman: The Hereafter and whatever is done to merit Paradise, such as honest living, good deeds, et cetera. But she could also symbolize: (1) Ephemeral life. (2) Money or assets that do not stay, as beauty withers away. (3) Dead earth. (4) A devastated house.
• A known woman with the above description: A reference to the person herself, a lady sharing the same name or who resembles her, or her opposite number.
• Seeing a woman so beautiful that the dreamer imagines her to be a creature from Paradise as described in the Holy Quran (houreyyah, or nymph with enormous black and pristine eyeballs contrasting with her skin, like a deer): Will die as a martyr for the sake of God.
• Seeing an earthly creature with that description: Being saved from any kind of trouble, money, a ship, a camel, or a caravan, et cetera, the dreamer will come back from a journey bringing welfare; any wish or request will be granted by the ruler or chief; crops will grow; and so on and so forth.
• A perfect woman: An allusion to what her name refers to on earth or in the other world, for a woman is a world in herself or to whoever enters her life; she is delight and passion and ecstasy. In terms of the Hereafter, she reforms her man on the religious plane. She could also symbolize power or the ruler or chief himself, because she governs her man by enticing him and arousing his passion, making him strive and toil like a slave to try to make her happy. Analogies are also drawn between women
and earth and the grave, as man comes from earth and returns to it; gardens, the fruit-bearing tree; the year (in view of what it conceives and delivers); cows (because of the milk) and ewes; the rain; and, revolting as it may seem to contemporary women’s liberation activists, anything that a man rides or steps on or that is hollow like a box, or used for storage, be it a ship, an animal, a sole or a complete shoe, a carpet or rug, or a sink. She is also represented by a glass bottle and by the toilet. Likewise, the woman symbolizes the prison; the partner, as she shares man’s wealth and pleasure; any secret, the underwear; the ink pot; and the seat.
• Talking to or mixing, joking, or playing with a pretty woman who has entered one’s house: (1) A fruitful year. (2) Welfare and joy. (3) An end to poverty and to poor luck. (4) Liberation from prison.
• A woman commanding people and inviting them to obey God: Piety.
• An authoritarian woman addressing the public and telling them what they should and what they should not do: Religious benefit.
• A woman as described above opposing the public or touching or kissing the audience or showing her private parts: Intrigue or a proving matter in which those seen getting anything from her will perish in view of verse 35 of the Quranic chapter “Al-Anbiyae” (The Prophets), which says: “Every soul must taste of death, and We try you with evil and with good, for ordeal. And unto Us ye will be returned.”
• A large number of women
being moved to a certain place on horse or camelback and carrying weapons or tools: Workers will flock to the area.
• Having a dispute with a woman, especially if she holds a public post or enjoys a high social position, then resenting her: (1) Will lose one’s bread. (2) Will fade out. (3) Well-being and power will wane, but after a while everything will be back to normal.
• Seeing a dishevelled woman—an absolute stranger: Will imminently lose something. But if she is pretty, will find it again.
• Kissing a lady: Will lose something.
• Having sex with a woman: Bad omen.
• Carrying a beautiful woman: (1) Recovery from a disease. (2) Release from prison. (3) Relief.
• A religious-minded man seeing an adulteress or an atheistic woman: Good augury and blessings.
• A profligate seeing an adulteress or a dissolute woman: His faith will weaken further; he will indulge in sins, vice, and evil.
• A sterile woman becoming pregnant: Welfare and reform in one’s life and in the Hereafter.
• A group of women
looking at the dreamer and one of them inviting him to join in: (1) Bad reputation, though innocent. (2) Will obtain what he is aiming for, but later on. (3) His enemies will not have the upper hand.
• A dispute among numerous women: Strange events will disturb some people. The reverse is also true.
• A young man smiling at the dreamer: The revival of dead matters.
• A fat woman: A fertile or fruitful year.
• A slim woman: A poor year.
• An old woman: Nothing good should be expected from such a dream, unless she is unveiled and adorned.
• Negresses61 coming to the dreamer: Lots of legitimate benefits.
• A black woman: A dark night. A bad omen, unless she belongs to someone.
• A white woman: A night softened by moonlight.
• A woman being sold: Power will wane and stability will be shaken, but not forever.
• Seeing a woman other than those the dreamer sees when he is awake: The dreamer will lose some of his assets, then find them again. Killing such a woman would mean that a large chunk of the dreamer’s wealth will go. Having sex with her means all his wealth will be lost.
• A lady seeing an old woman: (1) A reference to her own efforts. (2) Her endeavours will fail.
• A lady seeing a young woman: An enemy, whatever she looks like.
• A young woman dreaming that she has become old: She is a virtuous one.
• A woman dreaming that all her hair has turned white: (1) Her husband is a debauchee. If not, he will swap her for another woman or slave. (2) Somehow she will bring grief and sorrow to her husband.
• A woman with black hair: (1) Her husband loves her. (2) Her husband is a righteous man.
• A married woman dreaming that she has uncovered her hair: Her husband will be absent. If her hair remained uncovered, the husband would never come back.
• An unmarried woman dreaming that she has uncovered her hair: Will never get married.
• A woman seeing her thick hair admired by people: Will have a scandal.
Dreaming of Men, Women and Animals Dream Explanation
— To see someone speaking to the observer or giving him something suggests that the observer will socialize or deal with him or someone who bears a similar name or resembles him.
Wearing Bracelets Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself as wearing
two bracelets, he will find himself in straitened circumstances and will face some unpleasant conditions.
Wearing a mask Dream Explanation
— (See Mask)
Wearing a pearl Necklace Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself wearing
a necklace made of pearls, it means he will commit the Holy Quran to memory and he will become trustworthy and Allah-fearing. He will be a person with a huge family. He will be held in high esteem by men and women
alike. The more strings there are to such a necklace the greater will be his trustworthiness and esteem and family.
Wearing Torn Garments Dream Explanation
— If a person wears torn clothes while he is mending them it means his financial condition will improve. Also he is to acquire adequate sustenance. In all conditions, garments bespeak a persons condition (as understood from above). Similarly, if he is a sinner, his condition will improve through repentance.
Wearing a Ring, Necklace or Earrings Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself as wearing
any of the above then ther is some goodness to be found in such a dream though little
A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation
— The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband or he will benefit from her good qualities.
Body Dream Explanation
— (Dwellings; House; State) In a dream, the human body
represents his state, and its strength represents his faith in Allah Almighty. If one sees himself wearing
the skin of a snake in a dream, it means that he will avow his enmity toward others. If one sees himself as a ram in a dream, it means that he will beget a son from whose success he will earn his livelihood. If one sees his body
turn into iron or clay in a dream, it means his death. If one's body
appears bigger in a dream, it means that he will prosper accordingly. Having a fat body
in a dream means prosperity and knowledge, and an emaciated body
in a dream represents poverty and ignorance. The body
in a dream is what envelops and contains the human being. The body
is like one's wife, a garment, a house, one's beloved, a child, a guardian, or a master. The health condition and strength of one's body
in a dream may denote any of the elements mentioned herein. (Also see Foot; Leg; Skin; Teeth; Tooth; Thigh)
Body Dream Explanation
— • Being fat and strong: Strong religious faith.
• Seeing one’s body
as that of a snake: The dreamer does not conceal his hostility or animosity.
• Having the tail of a sheep: The dreamer has a lucky son who will survive him.
• Seeing one’s body
made of iron or stone: Will die.
• An increase in the body
without harm: Greater prosperity.
Body Dream Explanation
— (Abdomen; Anus; Aorta; Back; Bones; Brain; Breasts; Buttocks; Chest; Earlock; Ears; Eyes; Eyebrows; Face; Feet; Fingers; Fingernails; Forehead; Hand; Head; Heart; Heels; Intestines; Jugular vein; Kidney; Knee; Legs; Limb; Lip; Livers; Loins; Lungs; Marrow; Mouth; Nails; Navel; Neck; Nerves; Nose; Rear end; Ribs; Penis; Sexual organs; Shoulders; Skin; Spinal column; Spleen; Stomach; Temple; Testicles; Thighs; Throat; Tongue; Umbilicus; Veins) In a dream, the head and the brain represent man's controller, strength, benefits, longevity, wisdom or power. One's ears in a dream represent his wife, daughter, sister or aunt. The eyes represent one's faith, religion or children. The right eye represents his son and the left eye represents his daughter. The forehead in a dream represents one's beauty, son, power, honor, wealth, leadership or the point of prostration in one's prayers. A wide forehead in a dream means prosperity, while a narrow forehead means tightness. The eyebrows represent one's protection or spiritual guardianship. As for the human nose in a dream, it represents honor, longevity and respect. Whatever comes out of one's nose in a dream is good and whatever goes into it in a dream may not be beneficial. A bleeding nose in a dream means receiving or giving money. If one's nose is cut off in a dream, it means circumcision, falling in rank, or it could mean his death. Inhaling water and clearing one's nose in a dream represents someone who deceives his wife. If a bird or an animal comes out of one's nose in a dream, it means that a cattle, a pet, or a domesticated animal will give birth to its babies in such a house. A large nose in a dream represents honor and respect. Smelling a nice fragrance in a dream means begetting a son, or it could mean relief from difficulties. One's face in a dream represents his happiness or his sorrow. Seeing the forehead and the face in a dream means money, honor and a beautiful woman. The earlock and the temples represent two noble and blessed daughters. A bright face in a dream means glad tidings, while a yellowish face in a dream means bad news or miseries. Frowning in a dream means a misfortune. If a woman sees herself frowning in a dream, it means the death of her husband. The two lips in a dream represent one's helpers. The lower lip is stronger in meaning than the upper lip. It is also said that lips in a dream represent one's relatives. The upper lip represents the male relatives and the lower lip represents the female relatives. Sealed lips in a dream mean difficulties or adversities. The mouth in a dream represents a key, one's livelihood, the conclusion of one's life, death, illness, strength, a coffer, a marketplace, a door attendant, a chief minister, or a door. If one's mouth is sealed in a dream, it means a scandal. One's tongue in a dream represents his or her translator. A long tongued person in a dream may mean winning an argument, or it could mean innocence from allegation. An elongated tongue of a judge in a dream means clarity and justice. A tied-up tongue in a dream means poverty, sickness, depression, a calamity, or it could represent an unworthy person. Having two tongues in a dream means praiseworthiness and acquiring two types of knowledge. Seeing what is inside one's mouth in a dream means exposing one's ills. Biting on one's tongue in a dream means regret. Watching one's tongue in a dream means protecting oneself from pitfalls. Carrying one's tongue by hand in a dream means receiving indemnity for bodily injury or receiving blood money. If one sees his throat blocked in such a way that he could not speak in a dream, it denotes his stinginess toward his own family. If one sees one of his limbs speaking against him in a dream, it means that someone will report him to the authorities or become a witness against him in court. If one sees himself in a dream riding over the shoulders of his enemy, it means that he will commit a wrongdoing or a shameful act. If there is no enmity between them, and if he sees himself riding over the shoulders of a friend in a dream, it means earning something from him. Carrying something over one's shoulders in a dream means debts. If one sees himself carrying a hypocrite over his shoulders in a dream, it means that he may work in a lumberyard or carry wood to earn a living. One's shoulders in a dream also represent his parents, brothers, partners, station, or beauty. Anything that affects them in a dream will manifest in any of the above. In a dream, one's neck represents an embrace, a donation with terms, a legal will, or a conditional endowment. The neck and the shoulders in a dream represent one's trust or trustworthiness. A healthy and strong neck in a dream means trustworthiness and ability to meet one's obligations. Wounds, festering or purulence in one's neck in a dream mean betraying Allah's trust. If one sees a nice bird sitting over his neck in a dream it means benefits or an alibi. If it is not a gentle bird, then it becomes a bad omen, or a rebuke. If one sees a necklace, a rope, a wire, or a thread around his neck in a dream, it means fulfilling one's promise, acquiring knowledge and honor. A long neck in a dream could mean four things, that is; justice, leadership, attainment of one's goals or calling people to prayers. The left hand represents one's helper, friend, savings, or a compassionate relative. Long hand's in a dream represent a charitable person, or a capable one, and short hands mean the opposite. Long hands also could mean longevity, wealth, helpers, borrowing money, governing, fulfilling one's commands, profits from one's business or having business sense. If one's hand is cut off in a dream, it means the death of his brother, his father, his partner, or a close friend or his assistant. If the right hand is cut off in a dream, it means a vow one takes to deprive someone from his rights. It also means loss of one's job or cutting off one's blood ties, or it could mean that he has committed a theft. If a righteous person sees his hand cut off in a dream, it means abstaining from wrongdoing or eschewing evil. If one's left hand is cut off in a dream, it means re-establishing his relationship with his family and rediscovering the benefits of good qualities. If one's hand is broken in a dream, it means an adversity, illness, loss of business, or loss of a dear person. The cracking skin of one's hands in a dream means loss of wealth. Stretched hands in a dream means ill caused by a close friend. Stretching one's hands in a dream also could mean generosity. If one's hands are cut off without causing him any pain in a dream, it means that he may fall in love. If one sees his hands joined together in a dream, it means having a family reunion, or a wedding. If one's hands are trembling in a dream, it means weakness, illness, old age or longevity. If one's hands feel dry in a dream,; it means that such a person does little good in his life. If one enters his hand under his arm's pit in a dream, then brings it out bright and radiant in a dream, it means that he will acquire knowledge and may develop wisdom. Otherwise, it could mean profits. If he brings forth his hand from under his arm's pit in the dream, and if it reveal a flame in his dream, it represents a manifestation of divine power and a blessed victory. If one pulls his hand from under his arm's pit and it brings forth water in the dream, it means that he will receive great benefits and growth in his life, or perhaps that a long awaited traveller will shortly arrive to his doorsteps. If a right-handed person sees himself being left-handed in a dream, it means hardships. If one sees himself walking with his hands in a dream, it represents his dependence on a relative to provide for his needs. If one's hands say something nice to him in a dream, it means financial comfort. If one's hand is cut-off in a dream as punishment for a sin, it could mean marriage, a bad wife, or lack of trustworthiness. If one washes his hands with soap in a dream, it means that he will abandon something he initiated, or that his intention will not be fulfilled. If a form of life or a good spirit comes out from one's hands in a dream, it indicates benefits. If such a life is a malignant one, then it means the opposite. If one takes someone by the hand in a dream, it means that he will help him and save his life. If something sprouts in one's hands or if one's hands turn into iron, or a vegetable in a dream, it means negative repercussions in wakefulness. Hands in a dream are interpreted in twelve ways; that is a brother, a sister, a partner, a son, a compassionate friend, one's strength, wealth, leadership, money, proof, a craft, or work. The condition in which the palm of one's hand looks in a dream indicates the state of one's health and fitness. Clapping one's hands in a dream could either mean joy and happiness, or it could mean nothing. Wearing
a glove in one's hand in a dream means ceasing the course of wrongdoing. Slapping one's own face with both hands means sorrow, sadness or calamities. Hitting the back of one's hand into the palm of the other hand in a dream means separation. In a dream, the fingers of the right hand represent the daily five time prayers. The thumb represents the pre-dawn prayer, the index represents the midday prayer, the middle finger represents the mid-afternoon prayer, the ring finger represents the sunset prayer, and the little finger represents the evening prayer. As for the fingers of the left hand in a dream, they are interpreted to represent one's nephews. To cross or intertwine one's fingers in a dream means difficulties and poverty. One's toes in a dream represent the beauty of his character and denote his straightforwardness. Any defect or crookedness in them in a dream will mirror in wakefulness. If a toe or a finger is bitten or crushed in a dream, it denotes evil or perhaps an accident. If one sees milk coming forth from his thumb and blood coming forth from his index finger in a dream, it means that he will marry a mother, then will he marry her daughter, or it could mean that he will rape the mother, then her daughter. Cracking one's fingers in a dream means exchanging bad words between relatives or being sarcastic or making fun of other people. If one's fingers are paralyzed in a dream, it means that he has committed an awful sin. If one sees his right hand paralyzed in a dream, it means injustice toward a weak person or inflicting losses upon an innocent person. If one's left hand is paralyzed in a dream, it means the death of his brother or sister. As for the fingernails in a dream, they denote beauty, courage, strength, a religious covenant, or money. If one's fingernails are chipped, extracted, or broken in a dream, they means loss of money and strength. If they look nicely clipped in a dream, they mean both spiritual and material benefits. Long nails at the point of a near breaking in a dream mean distress, sorrow, fears and depression. If one's nail becomes a claw in a dream, it means rising against one's enemy and opposition. If one does not have fingernails in a dream, it means bankruptcy. If one's fingernails turn yellow, green or blue or if they are broken in the dream, it means death. Clipping them in a dream means dispelling calamities or distress. If a thorn or a chip of wooden enters under one's fingernails in a dream, it means loss of power or money. If one sees himself in a dream knocking his fingernails against his teeth in a dream, it means committing a despicable and a loathsome act. As for seeing one's chest in a dream, if one sees himself having a broad and a nice looking chest (See Chest), it means repentance of a sinner, or being eager and willing to follow the truth and to comply with it, or to make easy what was earlier difficult. One's breasts in a dream (See Breast) represent his daughter. Man's breast in a dream means a woman, and woman's breasts in a dream represents a man. Breasts in a dream mean five things; a little boy, a little girl, a servant, a friend, or a brother. One's abdomen in a dream means money, children, relatives or prosperity. If one sees his abdomen being cut open and washed, then stitched back to normal in the dream, it means blessings from Allah Almighty, forgiveness for one's sins, and it could mean that one will receive spiritual guidance. One's abdomen in a dream also denotes his good conduct, amiable character, blessed enterprises and protection from the evil of the accursed Satan. If one sees a newborn son or daughter coming out of his abdomen in a dream, it means that such a child will be born and will grow to govern that household. As for one's livers in a dream, they represent knowledge, money or children. If a man of knowledge sees his livers flying away from his body
like birds in a dream, it means that he will forget his knowledge, or if one has children, they may die, or perhaps the government may seize his property even if he has nothing. If one sees himself eating his own livers in a dream, it means earning his livelihood. If they are cooked in the dream, then they represent a lawful income, or they could mean gobbling the property of one's own children. If a liver is removed in a dream, it means the death of a child. Removing a liver in a dream also could mean injustice. One's kidney in a dream means having a good business connection, dispelling adversities, distress, trouble, safety from danger, a husband and a wife, one's parents, or it could represent two lovers. One's kidneys in a dream also represent a strong, courageous and a hard working man who serves someone in authority, or he may become a personal guard, or an assistant to the governor. As for one's lungs in a dream, they represent joy, happiness, or sorrow. Donating a lung to someone known or unknown in a dream means receiving happiness in return. Eating a broiled lung of a domesticated animal in a dream means profits. Otherwise, it could mean acquiring unlawful money. Seeing one's lung torn in a dream means nearing one's death. One's spleen in a dream (See Spleen) represents money. As for seeing one's intestines in a dream, they represent earnings, leadership, a child, unlawful money, intercession, hatred, livelihood, work or they could mean changing one's mind about doing something which could cause a disaster. One's stomach in a dream represents longevity, livelihood or children. A healthy stomach in a dream means enjoying strength and a long life. The same interpretation is given to the intestines or the umbilicus or the navel and the three of them represent one's relationship with his wife. As for the ribs (See Ribs) in a dream, they represent women
. The loins or the spinal column in a dream represent one's progeny. One's back in a dream (See Back) represents his strength, wealth, glory, fame, master, destruction, end, poverty, old age and burdens. If one sees himself carrying a heavy load in a dream, it means that he is carrying his sins. If he carries merchandise in the dream, it means debt. If he carries woods in the dream, it means backbiting others. If one sees himself carrying a dead person on his back in a dream, it means that he takes care of orphans. As for one's heart (See Heart) in a dream, it means intelligence, vigilance, awareness, guidance, clarity and piety. One's buttocks and the rear end in a dream represent his earnings, job and profits. If one sees himself licking someone's rear end or buttocks in the dream, it means giving high praises to an unworthy and an impious person or commending him. The male and female sexual organs in a dream represent a good father or one's profession. What comes or goes into the male organ or woman's vagina in a dream of good or bad will reflect in their lives. Seeing one's penis in a dream means children, money, pride, state, or authority. The testicles represent one's livelihood, one's daughters, protection and maintenance. The meaning of the penis and the testicles may be transposed in the dream interpretation. One's anus in a dream means a pouch, a store, a resting place, or a coffer. The knee represents one's capital or one's attendance to his work and earning his livelihood. As for the legs, they too represent one's capital, paying attention to one's work and conduct. Man's leg represents a woman, and a woman's leg represents a man. If one's leg turns into wood or iron in a dream, it means that he will fail to earn his livelihood. One's feet represent his parents, his livelihood, a journey or his wealth. (See Feet; Foot). If one foot is broken or cut off in a dream, it means either the death of a parent or loss of half of one's capital. If one's feet turn into iron or copper in a dream, it means longevity. If they turn into glass in the dream, they denote his short life. The human bones represent his livelihood, religion, glory or money. Collecting bones in a dream means saving money. The bone marrow in a dream represents hidden money, good awareness, patience and gratitude. The veins and nerves in a dream represent one's clan, modesty and progeny. As for seeing the human skin in a dream, it means ornaments, presiding over others, a veil, blessings, livelihood, provisions, life and a garment. (Also see Aorta; Face; Finger; Five fingers; Gall bladder; Heel; Jugular vein; Marrow; Nails; Palm; Pluck; Spleen; Teeth; Tongue; Tooth)
Hair Of The Body Dream Explanation
— • Hair growing on a man’s body: His wife will get pregnant.
• A troubled person dreaming of having too much hair on his body: Will have even more trouble.
• A happy person dreaming of having a very hairy body: More happiness and wealth. The reverse is also true.
• Having hair on both arms: Debts.
• Hair on the palm: Debts and sorrow.
• Hair on the back of the hand: Money will go.
• More hair on the body
of a rich person: More money.
• Excessive hair on the body
of a poor man: A debt will complicate matters even further.
• A rich person removing the hair of his body: Will be despoiled of his money.
• A poor person removing the hair of his body: Will settle his debts by toiling, persevering, and asking.
• A rich person dreaming that the hair of his body
has turned white: Will lose his money and risk total annihilation.
• A poor person dreaming that the hair of his body
has whitened: Will be able to pay back his debts.
• Having the hair of an animal or a lion on one’s body: Hardships are ahead. The length of the armpit hair means that the dreamer’s wishes will be fulfilled. That hair is also an indicator of the person’s quality and generosity.
• Having plenty of hair under the armpit: The dreamer is a shrewd businessman, not necessarily a gentle, noble, or religious one.
• Having plenty of lice in the armpit hair: Many children.
Human body Dream Explanation
— (See Body)
Filthy body Dream Explanation
— (Dirt; Filth) A filthy body
in a dream represents a sinful person, while a dirty face in a dream means a rare art. (Also see Filth)
Body lice Dream Explanation
— (See Nit)
| || |