Naked Dream Explanation — (Also see Pudenda.) Certain contradictions exist in this area.
• Being naked: (1) Clear conscience. (2) More piety and good deeds. (3) Will become a pilgrim. (4) Will be found innocent. (5) Some deed that the dreamer will regret. (g) Relief from worries. (7) Divorce. (8) Death of the wife.
• Taking off one’s clothes: The emergence of an enemy who conceals his animosity and poses as a friend and a good counsellor.
• Seeing oneself naked in an assembly: Will have a scandal.
• Being naked in a place where there is nobody else: The dreamer’s enemy is trying to bring him down by unveiling his secrets, but to no avail.
• Being naked without trying to cover the private parts or feeling any shame: Will undertake something and toil too much at it.
Naked Dream Explanation — • Being naked and ashamed of people and seeking cover without success: Will lose one’s money and become poor.
• Being naked and people gazing at the private parts: Scandal.
• A ruler dreaming of having been despoiled of his clothes or left naked: Will have to leave his job.
• A sick person dreaming of having taken off a yellow, red, or black dress: Will heal.
• Getting rid of a dirty dress: Will be safe from trouble.
• A bondsman dreaming that he has undressed or been undressed: Will be freed.
• Dreaming of a dead person as being naked, except for the pudendum and smiling: He is enjoying life in the Hereafter.
• Seeing an unknown naked woman: The land will go bare; a harvest will be destroyed; trees will lose their leaves.
• A woman taking off her black clothes: The day will begin.
• A naked slave girl: Will lose in a transaction and get involved in a business scandal.
Naked Dream Explanation — (Assertion; Nude; Stripped; Unclothed; Undressed) Nakedness in a dream represents inward purity and clarity, or it could mean committing an act that will culminate in regret. Undressing oneself in a dream means facing a reticent, hidden, unexpected and notorious enemy who will publicly assert his enmity. If one sees himself alone and naked in a dream, it means that one of his enemies, knowing his weaknesses, is demanding capitulation from him, or threatening him, or blackmailing him. If one sees himself naked during an assembly or a party in a dream, it means that he will be exposed or defamed. If one sees himself naked in the midst of people, though he does not feel shy and is not aware of it in the dream, it means that he engages in a project then exaggerates the degree of his involvement, suffer hardships and gains nothing out of his adventure.
Naked Dream Explanation — If one sees himself naked in front of people, and if he finds himself embarrassed, or tries desperately to find a cover but to no avail, it signifies loss of property and wealth. If he stands out naked and people keep looking at his private parts in the dream, it means a scandal or suffering from defamation. Nakedness in a dream also could mean divorce, or death of one's wife. Taking off one's clothing in a dream means loss of position and prestige, loss of work, demotion, or recovering from an illness. If a sick person sees himself changing his soiled garment in a dream, it means that he will recover from his illness, or escape from an adversity or an accident, or that he will be declared innocent from a false accusation.
Naked Dream Explanation — Nakedness in a dream also means death. As for religious and pious people, nakedness in a dream means renouncing the world, or increase in their devotion. If a farmer sees an unknown woman naked in a dream, it means that the time has come to turn the earth over and to prepare it for a new crop. If their is a true witness or an acceptable reference, then one's nakedness in the dream means attending the pilgrimage in Mecca. Nakedness in a dream also means putting on a new garment. The nakedness of a woman in a dream means separation from her husband, or it could mean her divorce. (Also see Nakedness)
Anus Dream Explanation — • Seeing the anus of an unidentified old man: Will be led astray and overwhelmed without knowing who is pulling the strings from behind.
• A prince cutting his anus or bottom: Will fire his piper.
• An ordinary man cutting his bottom: Will no longer honour his obligations toward his parents and in-laws.
• Seeing the mother’s anus or buttocks: (1) A planned pilgrimage will not be valid. (2) Earnings will fade and livelihood will grind to a halt.
• The anus of an unknown woman: The fading of the dreamer’s luck and livelihood.
• Penetrating the anus of a prelate: Will sweep dirt.
Wound Dream Explanation — • Being wounded in the bottom of the foot: Worries leading to a catastrophe.
• Being injured by someone: Will have a disaster because of that person and hatred will never go.
Assert Dream Explanation — (See Naked)
Notorious Dream Explanation — (See Naked)
Nude Dream Explanation — (See Naked)
Reticent Dream Explanation — (See Naked)
Stripped Dream Explanation — (See Naked)
Unclothed Dream Explanation — (See Naked)
Vain talk Dream Explanation — (See Naked)
Anus Dream Explanation — The anus, in general, symbolizes a subdued man; a flute player; a drummer; a discreet man who keeps secrets; some relative of the degree whose marriage is prohibited in Islam; the bottom of a priest; a stupid or foolish person; a mate; money; the dreamer’s purse, bank, house, shop, warehouse or box, parlour, et cetera; and all that comes into contact with the bottom, such as a toilet seat, a slip, a chair, a straw carpet, a saddle, an animal that humans ride, the valet in charge of the dreamer’s personal hygiene, and so on and so forth. It could also symbolize the door (key) to the man’s secrets, spanking and related obedience or disobedience, a trumpet, the blacksmith’s pair of bellows, a sewage facility, the words that come from the mouth—be they good or bad—the mouth that smells, and, paradoxically, festivities and joy. Other interpretations include the deserted house, the uncultivable land, any unholy place, the man whom people avoid because of his evil character or ignorance, or important matters on which the dreamer turns his back.
Undressed Dream Explanation — (See Disrobe; Naked)
Pudenda Dream Explanation — • Taking off one’s clothes while busy doing something: The dreamer is persevering and will reach his objective.
• Seeing oneself without clothes and with the genitals apparent: The dreamer will overwhelm one’s enemies at that spot. If the genitals are covered, it would not be so. More, in case the dreamer himself had covered his pudendum with anything or simply with his hand, he would be taken by force to these enemies, but escape from them.
• Being naked while asking for something: The dreamer will get what he wants inasmuch as he was naked (though nakedness for no purpose or without being busy doing anything means hardships, disobedience, and disgrace).
• The pudendum being apparent without the dreamer looking at it or feeling ashamed or anyone paying attention to it: An ordeal will be over, be it a loan, a debt, some kind of fear, or a worry of any sort.
• Wearing nothing but an apron round the waist: The dreamer is a real zealot.
Nakedness Dream Explanation — In a dream, it means belligerence and injustice. (Also see Naked)
Qabil - Cain Dream Explanation — • Seeing Qabil: Will behave like a tyrant and unjustly kill a person, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “So (the other’s) mind imposed on him the killing of his brother, so he slew him and became one of the losers.” (“Al-Maidah” [The Table Spread], verse 30.)
• A person who is not a killer dreaming of Qabil: Will do something and regret it in view of the Quranic verse: “Then Allah sent a raven scratching up the ground, to show him how to hide his brother’s naked corpse. He said: Woe unto me! Am I not able to be as this raven and so hide my brother’s naked corpse! And he became repentant.” (“Al-Maidah” [The Table Spread], verse 31.)
Crow Dream Explanation — • Seeing a crow at the king’s gate: Will commit a crime and will feel sorry or will kill one’s brother, then repent in view of a verse in the Holy Quran about Cain and Abel: “Then Allah sent a crow scratching up the ground, to show him how to hide his brother’s naked corpse. He said: Woe unto me! Am I not able to be as this raven and so hide my brother’s naked corpse? And he became repentant.” (“Al-Maidah” [The Table Spread], verse 31.)
• Being scratched by crows: (1) Will freeze to death. (2) Will be slandered by unscrupulous persons and suffer tremendously.
• A crow standing on the Kabah, the Muslims holiest shrine in Mecca (Makkah): A debauchee will marry an honest woman.
• Seeing a crow in one’s house: (1) A man is betraying the dreamer by sleeping with his wife. (2) The ruler or one of his men will enter the dreamer’s house against his will or storm it.