Nail Dream Explanation
— • Having nails so long that they may break: The dreamer is abusing his power to such an extent as to ruin everything.
• Treating something with one’s nails: Swindling.
• Filing or smoothing one’s nails: The dreamer is paying the zakat (Muslim religious dues) on Eid-ul-Fitr (the Bairam feast).
• An old man ordering the dreamer to polish his nails: For his endeavours to succeed the dreamer should take care of his appearance and preserve his prestige.
• Any ailment in the nails: Waning power and decaying piety and livelihood.
• Having no nails: The dreamer is bankrupt.
• All nails being broken or turning green without any dye: Death is near.
Scissors Dream Explanation
— (Clippers; Shears) In a dream, scissors mean slander and causing harm to someone's reputation without regard for the truth. Scissors in a dream also represent a legal guardian who discerns between true and false. Holding a pair of scissors in a dream means delivering a brother for one's first born son, or having two businesses feeding one another, unless if one is unmarried, then holding a pair of scissors, or a nail clipper
in a dream means getting married.
Claw Dream Explanation
— (Nail) In a dream, a claw signifies victory over one's enemy, as it provides a weapon, protection and a tool for a bird.
Pearl Dream Explanation
— • Piercing beautifully shaped and lined up pearls: Will interpret the Holy Quran in a correct manner.
• Piercing a pearl with a wooden nail: Will make love to a prohibited relative. A man told Ibn Siren he dreamed that he was piercing a pearl. “Do you know your mother?” the interpreter asked. “No, she was taken captive when I was a small child.” “Have you recently bought a slave?” “Yes.” “Do you sleep with her?” “Yes.” “Then fear God, for she is that mother.”
• Finding a big pearl: Plenty of money.