Dying for the Second Time Dream Explanation — If a dead person is seen as dying again and there is weeping without screaming and mourning it means a relative of his will get married and the marriage will bring great happiness and pleasure. But is there is screaming and mourning then it means a close family member will die.
Aba As-Sa'ib Dying Righteously Dream Explanation — Narrated Kharija bin Zaid bin Thabit: Um Al-'Ala an Ansari woman who had given the Pledge of allegiance to Allah's Apostle said, "'Uthman bin Maz'un came in our share when the Ansars drew lots to distribute the emigrants (to dwell) among themselves, He became sick and we looked after (nursed) him till he died. Then we shrouded him in his clothes. Allah's Apostle (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) came to us, I (addressing the dead body) said, "May Allah's Mercy be on you, O Aba As-Sa'ib! I testify that Allah has honored you." The Prophet said, 'How do you know that?' I replied, 'I do not know, by Allah.' He said, 'As for him, death has come to him and I wish him all good from Allah. By Allah, though I am Allah's Apostle, I neither know what will happen to me, nor to you.'" Um Al-'Ala said, "By Allah, I will never attest the righteousness of anybody after that." She added, "Later I saw in a dream, a flowing spring for 'Uthman. So I went to Allah's Apostle and mentioned that to him. He said, 'That is (the symbol of) his good deeds (the reward for) which is going on for him.' " (Bukhari)
Dye Dream Explanation — Dye, in general, means respectability and that the dreamer is either secure from poverty or concealing it.
• Dying one’s beard with henna—lawsonia: The dreamer follows in the footsteps of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• Dying one’s hair but not the beard: The dreamer guards the secrets of his head (chief).
• Dying both the hair and the beard: The dreamer is concealing his poverty and asking people to give him power.
• If the dye sticks to the hair: Prestige will be restored, but only for a while, and the dreamer will display his contentment. However, he will ultimately be uncovered.
• Dying with mud or gypsum (plaster of Paris): Will ask for money and be humiliated publicly for such a request.
The Ewe Escaping Dream Explanation — If he sees the ewe escaping from his house or dying or being stolen it means some unpleasant incident will be witnessed in his wife.
Angels Dream Explanation — If one sees angels descending upon a cemetery in a dream, it signifies the presence of blessed and righteous souls in that place. If one sees angels walking in the markets in a dream, it means that the merchants are trifling with prices and playing with the measures. If the angels who are in charge of punishing the sinner in hell walk before a dying person and he does not fear them in the dream, it means peace and tranquillity. If one sees the angels teaching a dying person how to recite his final rites in a dream, it means glad tidings and attainment of what his heart desires, a guarantee of his safety, happiness, joy and of having a blessed and a good heart. If he sees them angry with him or beating him or subduing and taming him in a dream, it means that he may revert to sin, earn the displeasure of his parents, disdain from complying with Allah's commands, or he could even come to deny the necessity of Allah's religion. Such angels in a dream also represent the emissaries of a governor or his deputies.
Suffocation Dream Explanation — If his suffering increases to near strangulation and death in the dream, it means that he is required to repay all the benefits he drew from holding such trust. If he dies in his dream as a consequence of his suffocation, it means that he will lose his battle with the owner and become poor. If he comes back to life after dying in the dream, it means that in a while, Allah Almighty will reinstate him in his position after his trying experience. He also may regain power and bring his opponents to justice. (Also see Strangulation)
Jihad, Religious War, Or Muslim Struggle Dream Explanation — • Emerging victorious from a religious battle: The dreamer will achieve business gains or trade will be prosperous.
• Dying in the way of Allah: Joy, welfare, and dignity, owing to the Quranic verses: “Think not of those who are slain in the way of Allah, as dead. Nay, they are living. With their Lord they have provision: Jubilant (are they) because of that which Allah hath bestowed upon them His bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not joined them but are left behind: that there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.” (“Al-Imran” [Imran Family], verses 169–170.)
Male organ Dream Explanation — Castration in a dream means that one will bear no more daughters. If a pregnant woman sees herself having a male organ in a dream, it means that she will beget a son. If she never had children before, it means that she is barren. If one is circumcised in a dream, it means that he will fulfil his religious covenant, or pay a debt. A pubic area which is excessively hairy in a dream represents an insolent person. Feeding one's sexual organ in a dream means dying an ugly death.
Vat Dream Explanation — (Tank; Tanning drum; Tannery; Woman) A vat in a dream holds the same interpretation as a tannery, except if a tannery represents an independent woman in a dream, then a vat will represent an inhibited woman. A vat in a dream also represents a bathhouse, death by drowning, or dying under a collapsing structure.
Angels Dream Explanation — If a dying person is told in the dream that no angels have come to see him, then it is a testimony of his good character and piety, or it could mean payment of one's debts or recovering from an illness. Angels in a dream also could represent scholars, Gnostics or translators who understand people's languages and speak in many tongues. As for Munkar and Nakir, the angels who come to one's grave upon his burial to question him, seeing them in a dream means prosperity for a poor person, and finding work for a jobless person. (Also see Castration)
Jew Dream Explanation — • Becoming a Jew means: (1) The dreamer will commit all sorts of prohibitions. (2) The dreamer will become a heretic, believe the Jews, corroborate their statements, be lost on the spiritual plane, and show fanaticism in favour of the Hebrews. (3) The dreamer will no longer observe the five pillars of Islam: Attesting that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger; praying five times a day; fasting during the holy month of Ramadan; paying the zakat (a special system of religious dues and alms); and performing the pilgrimage whenever possible. The dreamer will be punished for that negligence before dying.
Thigh Dream Explanation — Thighs in a dream also represent the pillars of one's house, the head of a household, one's wife, one's husband, son, master, earnings, business, vehicle, or wealth. One's thighs in their beautiful condition in a dream also represent the correctness of one's prayers, or they may represent his garment, tools, or chair. Imputation of one's thigh in a dream means taking a long journey and dying in a foreign country. (Also see Body; Foot; Leg)
Tannery Dream Explanation — (Leather dying factory) A tannery in a dream has the same interpretation as that of a slaughterhouse. It also represents a school, a fellowship house, or similar places where the mind and spirit are taught and reared to correct oneself, to hold to what is true and to discard what is false. A tannery in a dream also represents a patient, forbearing and a hard-working woman, a housekeeper, or a child. Perhaps a tannery in a dream also could denote a harsh, wretched and a contemptible woman, though she likes cleanliness and guards herself from others impurities. (Also see Dye; Vat)
Camel Dream Explanation — • A camel entering the dreamer’s mouth or any part of his body: Will be possessed by a demon.
• A camel dying in a house: The sick father of the family or the dreamer’s chief or son (if ill) will die. The camel’s flesh falling apart and its bones being scattered represent a heritage.
• A slaughtered camel: Injustice.
• Slaughtering a camel to eat it in a house where no one is ill: (1) Will open a store. (2) Will help justice prevail and be rewarded for that.
• A camel skinned alive: Power will wane, money will go, and isolation will follow.
Walnut Dream Explanation — •
• Falling from a walnut tree and dying: Will be killed by a giant of a man or a king.
• The walnut tree breaking while the dreamer is climbing on it: Will control a huge man.
• Dreaming of another person falling from a walnut tree after it had fallen down: The dreamer will control such a person if he gets killed in the dream. If the hands or legs are broken in the process, a great calamity is imminent, but the dreamer will come out unscathed.
Ants Dream Explanation — Ants leaving their colony in a dream means dying away of the population in that area, or that such a town may become a ghost town. Seeing ants leaving their nest in a dream also means adversities or distress. Though in this case, they represent the small and hard working people. If a sick person sees ants walking over his body in a dream, it means his death. Flying ants in a dream also mean hardships during a journey. Seeing winged ants in a dream means a war and destruction of a large army. Ants in a dream also may signify prosperity.
Flower Dream Explanation — he flower or rose symbolizes a child or honest money. Since the word in Arabic is ward, it could also mean the return (worood) of an absent one or the arrival of a letter. Certain interpreters believe that the rose represents a woman who quits, a child who dies, a trade that does not last, or a passing joy, in view of the flower’s ephemeral nature. Others think that all aromatic plants—numerous or few—allude to worries and sorrow. To them, flowers mean crying, except for those flowers that the dreamer sees in their normal place but does not touch, in which case they would refer to a new birth, et cetera. In the event of their being picked and their trees dying, it means that there will be crying and weeping.
Dye Dream Explanation — • A man dying his fingers with henna: He is using the rosary very often.
• A man dreaming that both hands are dyed with henna: He is outspoken and shows all that he has on his mind or in his hands, be it good or bad. If the hands are tattooed with henna, he will trick his family into selling some furniture to cover a deficit to avoid humiliation and his enemy’s jubilation.
• A man seeing ugly dye on his palm: Hardships should be anticipated.
• A man seeing ugly dye on his right hand: He will kill somebody.
• A man seeing himself dyed or tattooed with gold: He will try to swindle somebody, but will fail and lose his own money and means of living.
Drowning Dream Explanation — If one does come out of the water alive in his dream, it means amending his life for the better and pursuing the correct course of serving one's religious life. If one sees himself after coming out of the water wearing a green garment in a dream, it means that he will pursue the path of knowledge and succeed in acquiring it. If one drowns and plunges to the bottom of the sea in a dream, it means that he will incur the wrath of someone in authority who will persecute him and cause him to perish. Drowning in a dream also means dying from an illness. Drowning in seawater in a dream means revival of one's faith in Allah Almighty. Drowning in freshwater in a dream means becoming extremely wealthy.
Crow Dream Explanation — A crow in a dream also could signify migration, or separation between beloveds. Eating the flesh of a crow in a dream means receiving money from thieves. Seeing a crow standing before the courthouse in a dream means committing an offense and paying the price for one's crime, or it could mean killing one's brother, then regretting it. If one sees a crow digging the earth in a dream, then it becomes a stronger indication of such a crime. If a crow scratches someone's face in a dream, it means dying from an illness or freezing to death from being lost in a forest during the winter. Receiving a crow as a gift in a dream means happiness.