Mud Dream Explanation — (See Mire; Tattoo)
Soil and Mud Dream Explanation — These symbolize grief, sorrow and fear. Their magnitude depends on how much soil or mud is seen.
Black mud Dream Explanation — (See Sludge)
Roof Dream Explanation — In a dream, a roof represents a noble and a well respected woman or man. If one sees himself running on top of a roof in a dream, it means that he will be struck with a calamity. Sitting on top of a roof in a dream during the summertime means comfort, dispelling aggravations, recovering from an illness, or divulging secrets.
Roof gutter Dream Explanation — (See Gutter; Roof)
Gargoyle - Or Roof Gutter Dream Explanation — • Blood flowing in the gargoyles: An enemy will conduct a bloodbath in the area.
• Seeing Meezab Al Rahmah, the Gargoyle of Mercy, in a mosque, a house, or a well-known place should be interpreted as the Zamzam Well (see that name), especially if people benefit from the water flowing from it.
• Standing under Meezab Al Rahmah: Will enjoy God’s mercy, particularly if healthy and pure water pours from it. In case the water was troubled, the reverse would apply.
Gargoyle - Or Roof Gutter Dream Explanation — The gargoyle symbolizes a companion, sometimes well known; girls—free, slave, or servant—the boys that look after the place; relief, for it brings about relief by draining rainwater's; the messenger; and the honest person who never betrays or fails anyone, but gives everyone his due.
• Seeing gargoyles or drainage facilities but no rainwater therein: Dissension and conspiracies. Every gargoyle alludes to a neck that will be cut.
• Clean water flowing in the drainage facilities: Prosperity and security for the people of the area.
• Troubled or stinking water running in the gargoyles: Ailments and diseases, particularly cold sores, boils, smallpox, and the like.
A Broken Bucket Dream Explanation — If the bucket used for drawing water is seen as broken it means the help he used to render to the people will cease.
A Broken Minaret Dream Explanation — A broken or fallen minaret suggests the people of that locality will become corrupt in matters of religions by dividing into numerous sects.
A Broken Bow Dream Explanation — it is an omen that either he or his son or his brother will lose respectability and honour.
Broken Gate of a Garden Dream Explanation — If one side of the gate leading to the garden is seen as broken, it means the observer will divorce his wife.
A Sword in a Broken Sheath Dream Explanation — If a person dreams that a sword is given to him in a broken sheath then the mother will die but his son will be saved.
A Broken Waist-band Dream Explanation — If a person sees his waist-band as broken, snatched or altered in any way, it means harm coming his way.
A Broken Sword in a Sheath Dream Explanation — If a persons dreams that a sword is given to him in its sheath and it breaks in the sheath it means his son will die while it is in its mother's womb.
A Sword with a Broken Handle Dream Explanation — The father, paternal uncle or their equivalent will die.
The Broken Point of a Sword Dream Explanation — A perbond mother, paternal grandmother, maternal aunt or some lady equal in status to any of these will die.
House Dream Explanation — • A bright, well-illuminated house: A polite and virtuous woman.
• A dark house: An ill-tempered and mean person.
• Entering a house sprinkled with water: Trouble with a woman and worries as much as there was humidity and mud, but which will disappear.
House Dream Explanation — If one sees himself tied up and imprisoned inside a house in a dream, it means that he will receive glad tidings, or it could mean good health and prosperity. If one sees himself carrying a house over his shoulders in a dream, it means that he takes care of a needy woman or a wife. If one sees his house made of gold in a dream, it means that a fire will burn it down. If the house has no roof, whereby one can see the skies, sun or moon in a dream, it represents the marriage of a woman from that household. If one sees a big house within his own house in a dream, it means that a righteous woman will live their or move into that family to become a blessing for such a house.
House Dream Explanation — • Carrying a house: Will sustain a woman.
• Reclining on a house: A woman will cater to the dreamer’s livelihood.
• Entering a house and the doors getting locked behind: Will refrain from disobeying God in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And she, in whose house he was, asked of him an evil act. She bolted the doors and said: Come! He said: I seek refuge in Allah!…” (“Yusuf’ [Joseph], verse 23.)
• Getting out of a narrow house: Worries will be left behind. A house without a roof wherefrom the dreamer could see the sun rising or the moon: A woman will get married therein.
• Seeing a tunnel under the house: A cunning man, especially if the tunnel was made of concrete or clay, in which case it would mean that the man’s wickedness is in the religious field.
House Dream Explanation — • An old house crumbling on the dreamer: Will inherit.
• The apartments of a house or rooms of an apartment symbolize the dreamer’s women.
• According to Christian dream interpreters, says Ibn Siren, sweeping the floor of one’s house means deep worries or sudden death. Others think it is the reverse.
• A house being demolished: Its owner will die.
• Buying a new house: Plenty of welfare.
• One’s house larger than usual: More well-being and fertility. And the dreamer will enjoy welfare through a woman.
• Carving or decorating a house: Quarrels and rivalry will take place in that house.
• Demolishing a new house: Evil and worries.
• Being in a new, unknown plastered house in an isolated area and hearing some evil talk: A reference to the dreamer’s grave.
• Being kept prisoner in a house in a residential area whose doors are all locked: Welfare and good health.